"Never give in. Never give in. Never. Never. Never." -- Winston Churchill

tech / sci.math / ARCHIOPEDIA - Listing my fakes and mistakes, by AP brain farto

SubjectAuthor
* ARCHIOPEDIA - Listing my fakes and mistakes, by AP brain fartoAutomatic Plonkium
+- Re: ARCHIOPEDIA - Listing my fakes and mistakes, by AP brain fartoArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: ARCHIOPEDIA - Listing my fakes and mistakes, by AP brain fartoAutomatic Plonkium

1
ARCHIOPEDIA - Listing my fakes and mistakes, by AP brain farto

<9e8082d7-be10-4a73-8f27-88c78fdf8f28n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66007&group=sci.math#66007

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 13:22:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ARCHIOPEDIA - Listing my fakes and mistakes, by AP brain farto
From: janbu...@xlog.ch (Automatic Plonkium)
 by: Automatic Plonkium - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 20:22 UTC

12 Tipps from an Alzheimer pro:
- How to fake math knowledge by namedropping
- How to give the impression of a genius using grid paper
- How to also shine in psychoceramics through stone throwing theory
- How troll wikipedia for years, they will never know you are a dog
- More than 20 years spamming, copy paste tricks for everyone
- Speed writing class, to make an amazon book in a week
- Being clueless in logic should not prevent from bending connectives
- Why the oval in the kitchen is better than understanding conics
- Potwashing can secure you some income, so does dishwashing
- Trading tipps that sound fun, I just pulled them out if my ass
- Knowing what prime numbers are, is not necessary for number theory
- Call yourself uncle al, because peter file is already taken

Re: ARCHIOPEDIA - Listing my fakes and mistakes, by AP brain farto

<007e0c84-6eba-4c3e-8d1e-aa94493a5da0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66020&group=sci.math#66020

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 14:43:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 21:43 UTC

Nice to see the King of Science teachings on comedy, and how to produce good comedy is falling not on deaf ears. But it still does not match up to the nice ribald comedy that AP produces, but give it time, for comedy has to ferment with age.

Keep up the good work!!!

On Friday, July 9, 2021 at 3:22:44 PM UTC-5, Automatic Plonkium wrote:
> 12 Tipps from an Alzheimer pro:
> - How to fake math knowledge by namedropping
> - How to give the impression of a genius using grid paper
> - How to also shine in psychoceramics through stone throwing theory
> - How troll wikipedia for years, they will never know you are a dog
> - More than 20 years spamming, copy paste tricks for everyone
> - Speed writing class, to make an amazon book in a week
> - Being clueless in logic should not prevent from bending connectives
> - Why the oval in the kitchen is better than understanding conics
> - Potwashing can secure you some income, so does dishwashing
> - Trading tipps that sound fun, I just pulled them out if my ass
> - Knowing what prime numbers are, is not necessary for number theory
> - Call yourself uncle al, because peter file is already taken

Re: ARCHIOPEDIA - Listing my fakes and mistakes, by AP brain farto

<871350bc-dfb8-491d-96f7-c4a0cbefb721n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66032&group=sci.math#66032

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 17:46:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: janbu...@xlog.ch (Automatic Plonkium)
 by: Automatic Plonkium - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 00:46 UTC

Even more Tipps from an Alzheimer pro:
- How to live with being dumb and getting trolled by pehou...@gmail.com
- Be yourself, think positive about your tragedy, make it a comedy
- Having lost all marbels, even John Gabriel has no words
- Autistic and not being able to converse with others is a win-win
- How to feed moon bears, while participating in a science council
- My post box is outside of the house, I am too lazy to get up
- Why mind rot tampers elections freshly from the fringe
- Record breaking discovery, 3^2+4^2=5^2, good for gardening
- Condensed rectangles and black forest cake, yummy
- Describe yourself in 3 words: Incomprehensible trash pile
- How to make calculus super super easy by not touching it
- How to make longterm promises, like a 500 pages calculus book