Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 16:50:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Math is over. I have done it. The incompleteness theorem is wrong.
From: rick_s77...@mail.com (Kcir)
 by: Kcir - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 23:50 UTC

Well my math was wrong.
My stupid long division calculator. lol
Man this code is a challenging.

But that is why I enjoy it. I was working on that trying to find the bug and saying what if math is over?

What if the completness theorem is at hand?

I would need to take up stamp collecting.

You know I was getting great numbers and I said, no this can't be right. They would have stolen it using time travel by now, if this was right like they stole everything else.
lol

I was going to keep on wit the bluff and launch a big campaign saying math is over but nah.

Re: Math is over. I have done it. The incompleteness theorem is wrong.

<scedu4$o7p$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66192&group=sci.math#66192

From: lwa...@ieutswi.ca (Lwane Houser)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Math is over. I have done it. The incompleteness theorem is
wrong.
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 09:33:56 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Lwane Houser - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 09:33 UTC

Kcir wrote:

> Well my math was wrong.
> My stupid long division calculator. lol Man this code is a challenging.
> But that is why I enjoy it. I was working on that trying to find the bug
> and saying what if math is over?

what are you talking about, the genocide, eugenics and depopulation is
built-in capitalism, from the day one.

Ie, the larger fish eats the smaller fish. And the shit from the larger
fish is the food for the smaller fish.

It just become worse the day that goes, with periodic crisis each 6 to 9
years, each of which gets worse correspondingly. Trump never been my
president.