Play Rogue, visit exotic locations, meet strange creatures and kill them.

tech / sci.math / Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of aArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked theArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked theArchimedes Plutonium
| `* Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of aArchimedes Plutonium
|  `- Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked theArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of abwr fml

1
Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<650e3941-0746-43f7-b572-b764a23e7958n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65746&group=sci.math#65746

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 18:36:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 01:36 UTC

Is Dan Christensen a "self confessed schizophrenic" the question is open, but the question of him being a endless stalker is closed for there is a 7-10 proof of that behavior. And according to AP, all stalkers are insane persons that need some treatment.

But here is a thread which appears to have Dan Christensen admitting that he suffers from schizophrenia-- a disorder in which a person can never see "reality for the sake of reality".

Dan Christensen
11:58 AM (9 hours ago)

On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 12:39:28 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> More to add to AP's 6th "book" //AP's Invalid Proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem...

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

Note that AP will often delete his bizarre and hateful postings when his lies are called out, only to repost identical ones moments later in a NEW thread.

Readers should, of course, judge for themselves. In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]"
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Message has been deleted
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
12:20 PM (8 hours ago)

How much does Justin Trudeau government in Canada pay Dan Christensen to stalk 24-7-365? Is it $100 per post? Far more money than what Canada math and physics professors are paid to actually teach math and physics in classrooms.

sci.physics

Web results
3rd hit 1st page "Harvard Dr.Hau" is fair honest balanced Google Search list with ...
4 days ago — 3rd hit 1st page "Harvard Dr.Hau" is fair honest balanced Google Search list with Counterpoint as 3rd hit// Contrast that to the dishonest corrupt ...

3rd hit 1st page Harvard Dr. Hau
Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Harvard Dr. Hau
Michael Moroney
Jul 3, 2021, 12:00:34 PM

sci.physics
Google, great job on Harvard Dr. Hau, lousy pitiful job on Thomas Hales ...
Google, great job on Harvard Dr. Hau, lousy pitiful job on Thomas Hales, Sheldon Glashow as some propaganda pitch as if Search engines have become science-propaganda-kiosks, instead of Balanced Journalism with Counterpoint. Is Google trying to
Archimedes Plutonium Jun 25, 2021, 8:43:01 PM

sci.physics
Balanced & Counterpoint Google Search for Steven Weinberg, not ...

sci.physics
1st page 2nd & 3rd hits for Univ Texas Steven Weinberg, under Google Search ...

sci.physics
Balanced & Counterpoint Google Search list for Steven Weinberg, Sheldon ...
to Plutonium Atom Universe. Balanced & Counterpoint Google Search list for Steven Weinberg, Sheldon Glashow, Peter Higgs, the day when millions of search hits ...

sci.physics
1 -Kibo Parry Moroney on failed physicist Sheldon Glashow who ...

sci.math
Excellent job Google Search for Queen's James Leech, hope of fixing logic and ...

sci.math
Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of ...

sci.math
Possible explanation for bias & prejudicial Google search engine ...

sci.math
Andrew Wiles plutonium or Terence Tao plutonium. As evidenced by this. with his fake FLT, for he lusts for fame ... to Plutonium Atom Universe. Math Con-Artist ...

sci.math
Re: 2Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test - Google Groups

sci.math
Math Con-Artist Andrew Wiles with his fake FLT, for he lusts for fame ...
to Plutonium Atom Universe. Math Con-Artist Andrew Wiles with his fake FLT, for he lusts for fame and fortune but never the truth of mathematics. The nitwit ...

sci.math
3) AP proved Fermat's Last Theorem in 1991-1993 while Andrew Wiles has a ....

sci.math

8-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan ...
8-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of ...

8-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 7:45:08 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrot
Archimedes Plutonium Apr 5, 2021, 11:12:19 AM

sci.math

1st page first 3 hits for Univ Toronto Rose M Patten, under Google Search "Rose M ...

1st page first 3 hits for Univ Toronto Rose M Patten, under Google Search "Rose M Patten plutonium", should be on 1st page of search list for "Rose M Patten"
Archimedes Plutonium Jul 4, 2021, 4:29:00 PM

Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
2:15 PM (6 hours ago)

On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 1:20:36 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> How much does Justin Trudeau government in Canada pay Dan Christensen to stalk 24-7-365? Is it $100 per post?

No, Archie Poo, I do this as a free public service to the international community to thwart your evil plans to create a generation of math failures just like you and your boyfriend here.

Dan

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
8:28 PM (1 minute ago)

On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 2:15:50 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 1:20:36 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > How much does Justin Trudeau government in Canada pay Dan Christensen to stalk 24-7-365? Is it $100 per post?
> No, Archie Poo, I do this as a free public service to the international community to thwart your evil plans to create a generation of math failures just like you and your boyfriend here.
>
> Dan

You never told the truth in your 10 years of stalking, why should I believe a word of what you say now.

But if the above is true, then looking at a Mayo Clinic definition of schizophrenia-- is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally.

The reality is I am not evil, I am doing good science, and I am defending my work.

You on the other hand does not listen to discussion or reasoning, and attacks for no reason at all. This makes you a confessed mentally ill schizophrenic. And I would be tempted to see if psychologists have researched whether schizophrenics, like Dan Christensen are "self righteous shithead morons". How much of schizophrenia is bottle up in being "self righteous moron behavior".

I have seen plenty of self righteous creeps in academia, but none as bad as Dan Christensen.

And, what boyfriend???? Another Dan schizophrenic delusion.

So if Dan's above statement is fully true, then he has admitted to a world wide audience that he suffers from schizophrenia, and if psychology can substantiate my claim, that Dan needs treatment.

I was giving Dan the benefit of the doubt, that he was paid to stalk, but if Dan is doing stalking of pure volition, means he is incredibly insane and has no place in sci.math or sci.physics.

AP

Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<4cabbf99-bbc3-4dcf-a881-63f1ba1e74ddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65760&group=sci.math#65760

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 22:47:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the
Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 05:47 UTC

On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 8:36:33 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> But if the above is true, then looking at a Mayo Clinic definition of schizophrenia-- is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally.
>
> The reality is I am not evil, I am doing good science, and I am defending my work.
>
> You on the other hand does not listen to discussion or reasoning, and attacks for no reason at all. This makes you a confessed mentally ill schizophrenic. And I would be tempted to see if psychologists have researched whether schizophrenics, like Dan Christensen are "self righteous shithead morons". How much of schizophrenia is bottle up in being "self righteous moron behavior".
>
> I have seen plenty of self righteous creeps in academia, but none as bad as Dan Christensen.

Yes, this has caught my attention. For a symptom of cancer is unexplained weight loss. A symptom of possible colon cancer is black stools instead of brown ones.

Could "Self Righteous bigotry" be a sign or symptom of Schizophrenia. Perhaps the two merge together where "self righteousness" is the beginning of Schizophrenia and as it progresses further and further into the mental illness, that we tend to forget about the self righteousness that preceded the full blown diagnosis.

If all of that is true, we could then say that Dan Christensen is beginning schizophrenic and will end up as full blown schizophrenic.

Self Righteousness is easily noticed in behavior of people.

And this would be a good research project in Psychology, for self righteousness maybe located in the brain as active regions in a MRI. And then check to see if Schizophrenic patients light up the same regions of the brain.

Self Righteous behavior is akin to loss of "reality".

I need to post this to my own newsgroup, because this is an interesting research in psychology.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<cf2bfda2-a5cb-4036-adae-bc1877bd1276n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65762&group=sci.math#65762

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 23:07:01 -0700 (PDT)
Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 06:07 UTC

On Thursday, July 8, 2021 at 12:47:10 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 8:36:33 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>

> > But if the above is true, then looking at a Mayo Clinic definition of schizophrenia-- is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally.
> >
> > The reality is I am not evil, I am doing good science, and I am defending my work.
> >
> > You on the other hand does not listen to discussion or reasoning, and attacks for no reason at all. This makes you a confessed mentally ill schizophrenic. And I would be tempted to see if psychologists have researched whether schizophrenics, like Dan Christensen are "self righteous shithead morons". How much of schizophrenia is bottle up in being "self righteous moron behavior".
> >
> > I have seen plenty of self righteous creeps in academia, but none as bad as Dan Christensen.
> >
> Yes, this has caught my attention. For a symptom of cancer is unexplained weight loss. A symptom of possible colon cancer is black stools instead of brown ones.
>
> Could "Self Righteous bigotry" be a sign or symptom of Schizophrenia. Perhaps the two merge together where "self righteousness" is the beginning of Schizophrenia and as it progresses further and further into the mental illness, that we tend to forget about the self righteousness that preceded the full blown diagnosis.
>
> If all of that is true, we could then say that Dan Christensen is beginning schizophrenic and will end up as full blown schizophrenic.
>
> Self Righteousness is easily noticed in behavior of people.
>
> And this would be a good research project in Psychology, for self righteousness maybe located in the brain as active regions in a MRI. And then check to see if Schizophrenic patients light up the same regions of the brain.
>
> Self Righteous behavior is akin to loss of "reality".
>
> I need to post this to my own newsgroup, because this is an interesting research in psychology.

So, Dan Christensen, although I am not a psychologist, has your family had a history of schizophrenia? I do know many in academia get burned out in academia and have "mental breakdowns" and that schizophrenia is perhaps more common in academia than in average society. And that schizophrenia seems to have a genetic component.

So, Dan, does your family have a history of schizophrenia.

Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<98c246e6-8a27-4262-abcc-66e9d15c3d8fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65769&group=sci.math#65769

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 02:06:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: qbwrf...@gmail.com (bwr fml)
 by: bwr fml - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 09:06 UTC

On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 6:36:33 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> The reality is I am not evil, I am doing good science, and I am defending my work.

I cannot address the issue of "evil", but in 30 years of your believing that you are doing good science,
can you point to any credible people who have believed a single claim that you have ever made?
I believe that is the definition of "doing good science" and I do not remember ever having seen you do
a single example of this.

Can you point to a single major experiment with real equipment and instruments and real
scientific measurements that are accepted by anyone but yourself as refuting any (even modest)
part of existing understood physics?

> You on the other hand does not listen to discussion or reasoning, and attacks for no reason at all. This makes you a confessed mentally ill schizophrenic. And I would be tempted to see if psychologists have researched whether schizophrenics, like Dan Christensen are "self righteous shithead morons". How much of schizophrenia is bottle up in being "self righteous moron behavior".

I do not believe you have any credentials to claim that not listening to you and attacking you for no reason
is the clinical definition of "confessed mentally ill schizophrenic."

I would dearly love to see you in contact with psychologists. I have urged you to do that in the past.
As I have written before, please don't hold anything back, hit them with all of it, tell them that you
are the king of science and that nobody else in the world has ever been right and you are the only
one who is right and people just stalk you because you demand to stand in the middle of them and
tell them that they are all wrong and you are the only person in history of the world who is right.

Please get them to publish their psychiatric diagnosis of you to the world so that everyone can know
it is real and can read it. If the best and brightest in psychology deem that you are the king of science
and everyone else in the world is wrong and you are the only one that is right then you will be vindicated.

> I have seen plenty of self righteous creeps in academia, but none as bad as Dan Christensen.

You demand to stand in the middle of the crowd and scream that everyone except you is wrong and stupid.
What do you expect?

> And, what boyfriend???? Another Dan schizophrenic delusion.

Decades ago you claimed something. People told you were wrong. So you told them they were wrong.
Then you repeated all this a few hundred times. So people told you that you were stupid. So you told
them that they were stupid. So they insulted you. So you insulted them. So you accused them of being
pedophiles. So they accused you of being a pedophile. So they accused you of being gay. So you
accused them of being gay. And then I remember you lecturing people on how you use the toilet.
NONE of this accomplished absolutely ANYTHING (other than make everyone MORE convinced that
you are a mentally ill crank).

I believe all of this is the result of one simple failure, that you are unable to convince anyone else in the
world of ANY of the astonishing, or even trivial, claims that you have ever made. Nothing more. Nothing less.
> So if Dan's above statement is fully true, then he has admitted to a world wide audience that he suffers from schizophrenia, and if psychology can substantiate my claim, that Dan needs treatment.

Another example of the "logical reasoning" that you think you have. Go pay a really highly qualified
psychologist and see if they agree with your deduction and claim. Get them to tell us what they conclude.

> I was giving Dan the benefit of the doubt, that he was paid to stalk, but if Dan is doing stalking of pure volition, means he is incredibly insane and has no place in sci.math or sci.physics.

I believe that you think that NOBODY except you and anyone who will only agree with anything and everything
that you claim has any place in sci.math or sci.physics.

If you are going to go seek a highly qualified psychologist, and I'd bet money that you won't, then please
ask them whether sci.math and sci.physics have actually made the "slightly odd with nonsense claims"
into "far more deeply mentally ill cranks" over time. I think if someone were to go look very carefully at
the history of mentally ill cranks here they might be able to make a solid case and a good publishable
paper (not an Amazon "ebook") on how the mentally odd become the mentally ill after years of their
screaming increasingly nonsense claims at the group that no one will ever accept as true.

Archie. NOBODY is stalking you. You demand to stand in the middle of the group and scream insults
at everyone for decades. And after a while people scream insults back at you. They are just and only
providing your balance and counterpoint to all your nonsense claims. You post the same spam
nonsense messages over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
NOBODY is ever going to believe those. As evidence for this I point to your thirty year history of doing this.

You almost certainly do not have another thirty years left to keep screaming this. Do ONE actual REAL
scientific experiment with real equipment and real instruments and real measurements and real
qualified observers to make certain that you are not cheating somehow. If your experiment turns
physics upside down and you are REALLY nice to someone who helps get you published then you
might have a chance to do it again. But you and I and everyone else knows you won't ever do this.

> AP

Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<7a0145f6-7740-4672-b7cd-db4d3b1f39a0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65828&group=sci.math#65828

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 10:23:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 17:23 UTC

Re: 1.2Analbuttfuckmanure Justin Trudeau,Sophie Gregoire, says Dan Christensen or Kibo//Stephen Lecce, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon
Subscribe

Message has been deleted
Hoofington P. McSnort's profile photo
Hoofington P. McSnort
Aug 26, 2020, 7:01:28 PM

Go shit a turd, you anal rectum of feces.
Message has been deleted
Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
Aug 26, 2020, 11:05:44 PM

On Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 10:10:33 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:... Do your home-

Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Aug 27, 2020, 5:43:24 PM

Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <

Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
Sep 17, 2020, 1:20:06 PM

On Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 1:53:58 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Canada's
Message has been deleted
Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
Sep 17, 2020, 2:26:25 PM

On Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 3:07:31 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Canada's

Yuki Lottner's profile photo
Yuki Lottner
Sep 23, 2020, 2:17:44 PM

Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > COLLEGE CALCULUS GUIDE to help students recognize math professor

Yuki Lottner's profile photo
Yuki Lottner
Sep 24, 2020, 4:41:26 PM

Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Math should be the easiest of the six hard sciences, physics,

💥Yuki Lottner💥's profile photo
💥Yuki Lottner💥
Sep 25, 2020, 4:04:52 AM

*💥_Archimedes Plutonium_💥* wrote: > Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Sep 26, 2020, 9:37:56 AM

Screwfly of Math and Botfly of Physics Archimedes "I ate your brain" Plutonium <
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 26, 2020, 1:21:18 PM

Suspend all College Classes in Logic, until they Fix their Errors // Logic series, book 1 Kindle
Message has been deleted
Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Sep 26, 2020, 3:13:43 PM

Mindless and worthless creep of Math and logic freak of Physics Archimedes "signifying nothing.
Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Sep 26, 2020, 3:22:30 PM

Mutt of Math and Cur of Physics Archimedes "signifying nothing." Plutonium <plutonium.
Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Sep 26, 2020, 3:27:31 PM

Nattering Nutter Fool of Math and Worthless Mindrot Bully of Physics Archimedes "signifying

Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Oct 1, 2020, 11:45:04 PM

Sickfuck of Logic Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded: >Justin--
Message has been deleted
Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Oct 2, 2020, 11:23:26 AM

AutisticPlutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science: >Subject:
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 2, 2020, 11:15:02 PM

PM Justin Trudeau, a question please, Prime Minister, is Canada able to measure the Solar radiation
Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Oct 3, 2020, 2:19:29 AM

Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded: >Subject: Re: PM
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Oct 7, 2020, 3:32:41 PM

Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded: >PM Trudeau,
Message has been deleted
Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Oct 9, 2020, 4:26:56 PM

Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded: >Subject: 4-

Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Oct 12, 2020, 12:19:29 PM

Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded: >Subject: Atom

Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
Oct 14, 2020, 12:00:49 PM

On Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 11:35:49 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > > Nattering

Earle Jones's profile photo
Earle Jones
Oct 14, 2020, 11:19:31 PM

On Wed Oct 14 10:00:38 2020 Dan Christensen wrote: > On Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 11:35:49 AM

Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Oct 22, 2020, 9:01:34 AM

Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded: >Alright, well
Message has been deleted
Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Oct 22, 2020, 3:53:03 PM

Woodlouse of Math and Bathynomus raksasa of Physics Archimedes "The Delicious Rump Man"

eastsi...@gmail.com's profile photo
eastsi...@gmail.com
Oct 23, 2020, 4:23:18 PM

On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 12:13:00 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Archimedes
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 24, 2020, 10:07:58 PM

Univ Western Ontario, is this your Dan Christensen in math dept stalking for 7th year straight, with
Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Oct 25, 2020, 2:01:48 AM

Slime Mold of Math and Phungus of Physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 26, 2020, 4:00:56 PM

Failed schools of logic Univ Toronto & Western Ontario, Alex Buchel,Jan Cami,Gordon F. West,
Mostowski Collapse's profile photo
Mostowski Collapse
Oct 27, 2020, 5:00:08 PM

Archimedes Plutonium should be thrown in jail for his willful criminal behavior. The criminal
Message has been deleted
Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
Nov 10, 2020, 10:43:40 PM

On Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 3:48:29 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > On Tuesday,

Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Dec 31, 2020, 2:14:53 PM

Jester of Math and Joker of Physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium.

Mostowski Collapse's profile photo
Mostowski Collapse
Feb 6, 2021, 12:40:12 PM

Repaste alarm, same shit again and again https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.math/4Kd8EwWtbGE/
Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Feb 6, 2021, 2:41:18 PM

🤡 of Math and 🤯 of Physics Archimedes "knobhead" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
11:53 AM (25 minutes ago)

MATHOPEDIA-- Listing of 70 fakes and mistakes of Old Math. AP's 174th book.

Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<6f89ec98-4f5c-414d-b8f2-e5eef0c4ca84n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66328&group=sci.math#66328

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 07:48:17 -0700 (PDT)
Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 12 Jul 2021 14:48 UTC

Dan on Jill Pipher--Re: 2-Jill does not have to be a geometry failure like Ken Ribet Re: 1- AMS, Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet, Robert L. Bryant, David Vogan, Eric M. Friedlander, why not go for the truth of mathematics-- the slant cut in cone is a oval, never the ellipse.

7-10 year stalker Dan Christensen-- incurably insane
On Monday, July 12, 2021 at 5:27:24 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

Stalker Dan Christensen on Re: 1.2Analbuttfuckmanure Justin Trudeau,Sophie Gregoire, says Dan Christensen or Kibo//Stephen Lecce, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon

On Monday, July 12, 2021 at 9:08:59 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
Stalker asks for more of his stalking examples --

Re: 1.2Analbuttfuckmanure Justin Trudeau,Sophie Gregoire, says Dan Christensen or Kibo//Stephen Lecce, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 7:01:28 PM

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

Re: More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics.
by Dan Christensen Jun 28, 2021, 2:33 PM

Re: Stewart failed Calculus also, and his book should be removed
by Dan Christensen
Jun 24, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

Re: Proof of Kepler Packing//Jan Burse-Alzheimer faggot//ETH Zurich, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, looking at it
by Dan Christensen Jul 9, 2017, 11:34:05 PM

Re: *Fire the entire Univ Western Ontario math dept/ still teaching that the contradictory sine graph as sinusoid when it is really semicircle
by Dan Christensen Nov 21, 2017,

Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electron
by Dan Christensen Jul 2, 2021, 9:47:42 AM

Re: 2-Jill does not have to be a geometry failure like Ken Ribet Re: 1- AMS, Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet, Robert L. Bryant, David Vogan, Eric M. Friedlander, why not go for the truth of mathematics-- the slant cut in cone is a oval, never the ellipse.
By Dan Christensen Nov 15, 2019, 11:01:13 AM

Re: 1-Is Dan Christensen the leader of this Homosexual stalker ring in sci.math causing decay of sci.math??//and suppressing real science of confirming real proton is 840 MeV, real electron is the muon= 105MeV, and the .5MeV was Dirac's magnetic monopole (1)
By Homosexual Stalker Oct 7, 2019, 9:46:12 PM