From: blockedo...@foo.invalid (Don Y)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: OT: COVID nin berry berry good to me!
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 13:18:12 -0700
 by: Don Y - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 20:18 UTC

For the past year+, most auctions have had "in person" inspection
of lots largely curtailed. Only recently, allowing VERY small
numbers of people on the floor at a time to view lots (prior to
placing bids). Instead, folks have been viewing lots on-line
and submitting bids remotely.

For me, half the fun of an auction is wading through the piles
of shi^H^Htuff to see what's buried within!

Bid on one lot for an oversized item that I wanted -- and
suspected few others would as they tend to be interested
in resale prospects. And, made a note to myself of some of
the other things buried among the boxes "of accessories".

So, not really surprised to win the lot, today. Gamble
was that folks would be too lazy to "go digging" like I had.

The buried goodies? 3 P6249's and 1 P6205 in their cute little
storage cases! I "anonymously" dropped them off at a friend's
place on the way home. I wonder how long it will take for
him to discover them and sort out where they came from? :>

Now, to unload the truck before it rains on my new toys!