Ahead warp factor one, Mr. Sulu.

tech / sci.math / Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

SubjectAuthor
* 2-AP's geometrical proof of calculus, more to add- More to add toArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: 2-AP's geometrical proof of calculus, more to add- More to add toArchimedes Plutonium
`* WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
 +* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceJulio Di Egidio
 |`* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
 | `* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceMostowski Collapse
 |  +- Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceMostowski Collapse
 |  `* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math andLwane Houser
 |   `- Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceMostowski Collapse
 +* Re: Stewart failed Calculus also, and his book should be removed byArchimedes Plutonium
 |`- Re: Stewart failed Calculus also, and his book should be removed byDan Christensen
 `- Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math andLwane Houser

1
2-AP's geometrical proof of calculus, more to add- More to add to AP's 11th book//World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author).

<8ebccb31-fdf7-43f7-8450-c629abc7d138n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65688&group=sci.math#65688

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 09:44:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2-AP's geometrical proof of calculus, more to add- More to add to
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 16:44 UTC

More to add to AP's 11th book//World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author).

Medical Note: When I had liposarcoma cancer in 2016 resected, and going home, I had a surge in science discovery, the likes of which I had never experienced before. I even noticed the clarity in my head as I was doing math or physics problems, they flowed so much easier than other times in my life. For example, my second greatest science discovery came in 2016-2017, that the real true electron of atoms was the muon, not the 0.5MeV particle everyone else thought was the electron from J.J. Thomson in 1897 on forward. And my science output increased several fold, I would say 10 X better. So I wanted to know what caused this massive increase in clarity, and I came to the conclusion that in my cancer resection, that I lost one testicle tube, hence the entire testicle would disappear. This I blame for my increase in logical clarity, the toxic hormone flow and thoughts of sex was decreased. Then in June 1, 2021 I had a laser vaporization of 80% of my prostate gland, called a TURP, and that allows me to sleep at night without getting up and making 6-7 trips to the bathroom to piss. And in that TURP, I again decreased testosterone flow, and an increase in logical clarity. That increased logical clarity allowed me to finish my 151st book which is due to be published soon-- TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College. But I can see this increase in clarity in all my math and physics work at current moment. So that I have a 50% testicle and a fractional prostate. This increase in clarity is evident in posts like this, where I clarify even more than before.

I need to add this post and line of thought to my proof of FTC. For as it likely will turn out, my greatest contribution to mathematics will be to focus attention on the greatest math of our time-- the Calculus. And to logically summarize and evaluate what the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus does for mathematics.

Now I often tirade the Old Math community, not because I am vicious, but because my way of talking to them catches their attention, only, as I slap them in the face of attention, otherwise they continue to ignore and go their anti-math way. And my talk is not about egotism on my part, no, it is more about placing the History of Math in its true perspective, what people in 400 years from now, looking back will think and say about our time.

Most people know the history of calculus starts with Newton and Leibniz. But what they do not know, is there was never a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, FTC, until AP did the first in about 2015, yes, before my cancer surgery, so the old-man was still thinking sharp. But never as sharp as now in 2021.

So I must add on more and more to what is probably AP's single greatest work and achievement in mathematics. I say that not for bragging but for reality.

You see, if anyone were to ask a math professor from 1990 onwards, what is the most important math problem of the time 1990-2021, all of them would likely say Riemann Hypothesis. None of them would say Geometrical Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

1) Did every mathematician from Newton onwards know that Calculus was geometry? I do not know the answer to that. We can sort of see they knew because they tried to make the derivative as tangent line to a graph curve at a point. And they certainly knew the integral was area under graph curve. So why did no-one from Newton onwards demand a geometry proof of FTC? Was it just too difficult to even start to consider? Or likely, no mathematician from Newton onwards had a "good enough logical brain".

2) Somewhere in the 1800s, Cauchy introduced "limit analysis" to calculus all because he was sick and tired of his smartest students asking how 0 width rectangles summed up can be area for integral. Under this pallor of delusion that limits solve anything, then FTC was buried. So the most important math from Newton onwards was buried under a trashpile called "limit analysis". And other problems like the Riemann Hypothesis were seen as the "current fade/hype of distraction, distraction". Not knowing that if you gave a geometry proof of FTC, the Riemann Hypothesis is fakery and "dead on arrival"..

3) If Hilbert himself, had said, the number one problem in all of math was Geometry proof of FTC, then I would not be writing this because, well, it is likely that someone would have started down the road of a geometry proof of FTC, and probably, AP would not be the first discoverer of the geometry FTC. So maybe AP has Cauchy to thank and Hilbert to thank for leaving a geometry FTC all alone for AP to conquer.

4) So here is a big logical lesson to learn in all sciences. If your science community is barking up the wrong tree in what to focus on, then you will end up as failures of that science. For every 400 years has its one big crucial critical problem to solve. The Big Problem of that science, needs to be seen, be communicated, be tackled in hopes of solving. The big problem from Newton onwards was Geometry proof of FTC, and things like the Riemann Hypothesis were just trash, distraction and pollution in the road of mathematics.

5) Why Geometry Proof of Calculus was the greatest math problem from Newton onwards. Why? Because, calculus is indispensible for physics. We cannot throw out calculus, for we throw out physics also. And that means, like no other math proof, no other math problem, do we see the Consistency of all of mathematics put in play. We can throw out the Reals as the numbers of mathematics, before we throw out calculus. We can throw out negative numbers and 0, before we throw out calculus. We can throw out all so called functions, not polynomials, before we throw out calculus. In other words, Calculus is so precious to math and science, that Calculus alone, is a Consistency test over all parts of mathematics. And once you apply that consistency test, you literally have thrown out up to about 75% of Old Math as being fake garbage.

6) I have never seen a proof like the Geometry proof of FTC, for it is a gem of a proof that cleans up, and cleans out all of Mathematics. No other math proof to my knowledge cleaned up mathematics. In Old Math they had a erroneous logic called Reductio Ad Absurdum, and is a fake method of logic (see my logic book on RAA). But a geometry proof of FTC is a proof that works almost in the reverse of RAA. A geometry proof of FTC, throws out many aspects of Old Math that was assumed true, like Reals, like continuity, like a equation with 0 all alone on the rightside, like negative numbers, like a coordinate system with 4 quadrants. In proving geometry FTC, Old Math is given a complete scrub down and almost everything is challenged as being fake or acceptable.

To have a Geometry Proof of Calculus, the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, you cannot have Reals as the number system of mathematics, for Reals cannot provide empty space from one point to a next successor point. You need discrete geometry to have a Calculus, that means you throw out the Reals and have Decimal Grid Numbers be mathematics. For surely, everyone wants to keep Calculus. Next, you cannot have negative numbers or 0 be on one side of a equation in mathematics, for that causes there to be 4 quadrants in mathematics and Calculus can only exist when you have 1st Quadrant Only. Next, you need your integral to be a square or rectangle for the Y= x^2 is a square box, and is a polynomial and the derivative must be a cut-away of a square at a midpoint of one side of the square giving you a right-triangle. This means the only type of function in mathematics that allows for a Fundamental Theorem of Calculus is the Polynomial Function. That means, every type of function, if not already a polynomial must be translated into a polynomial over a specified interval.

All of these constraints must come together in order to have a Geometrical Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, and we all must have a calculus.

11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 2-AP's geometrical proof of calculus, more to add- More to add to AP's 11th book//World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author).

<7839f35d-4987-422b-9504-de5c950a91bcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65990&group=sci.math#65990

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 12:17:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 19:17 UTC

No other proof in mathematics puts to test, the entire body of mathematics and asks if that body is self consistent. That is what geometrical FTC does, it puts on trial the entire body of mathematics and asks of all its parts, whether sound or whether fake.

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<f5c6a001-2cfc-477c-b735-7cad7bbd79dcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66045&group=sci.math#66045

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 02:56:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 09:56 UTC

On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 12:44:24 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Introduction to TEACHING FAKE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, fake math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

Note that AP will often delete his bizarre and hateful postings when his lies are called out, only to repost identical ones moments later in a NEW thread.

Readers should, of course, judge for themselves. In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]"
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<c8f725e4-2aea-4e95-82d6-7df8a2485561n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66047&group=sci.math#66047

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 03:05:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: jul...@diegidio.name (Julio Di Egidio)
 by: Julio Di Egidio - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 10:05 UTC

On Saturday, 10 July 2021 at 11:56:31 UTC+2, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 12:44:24 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> >
> > Introduction to TEACHING FAKE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, fake math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> > by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
> AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant

Some are agents of the enemy, some like you are plain fucking retarded: just the result is the same, you shameless pieces of shit...

*Plonk*

Julio

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<27e8f38e-b792-4aa0-85b2-f62934fbbe3en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66049&group=sci.math#66049

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 04:04:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 11:04 UTC

On Saturday, July 10, 2021 at 6:05:49 AM UTC-4, ju...@diegidio.name wrote:
> On Saturday, 10 July 2021 at 11:56:31 UTC+2, Dan Christensen wrote:
> > On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 12:44:24 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > >
> > > Introduction to TEACHING FAKE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, fake math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> > > by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
> >
> > WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
> > AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant
> Some are agents of the enemy, some like you are plain fucking retarded: just the result is the same, you shameless pieces of shit...

Recent history shows how destructive social media misinformation can be. It is not just harmless pranks and fun.

Dan

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<cf0f75eb-c027-4b4b-afb1-4a30982f10b1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66051&group=sci.math#66051

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 04:49:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 11:49 UTC

Why does he not simply *Plonk* wikipedia?

Dan Christensen schrieb am Samstag, 10. Juli 2021 um 13:04:44 UTC+2:
> On Saturday, July 10, 2021 at 6:05:49 AM UTC-4, ju...@diegidio.name wrote:

> > > WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
> > > AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant
> > Some are agents of the enemy, some like you are plain fucking retarded: just the result is the same, you shameless pieces of shit...
> >
> Recent history shows how destructive social media misinformation can be. It is not just harmless pranks and fun.
>
> Dan

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<08c2f067-9db6-438d-8166-eccafa3142c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66053&group=sci.math#66053

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 04:50:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 11:50 UTC

Oh, he is not that cool, this Culio, right?

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 10. Juli 2021 um 13:49:12 UTC+2:
> Why does he not simply *Plonk* wikipedia?
> Dan Christensen schrieb am Samstag, 10. Juli 2021 um 13:04:44 UTC+2:

> > > Some are agents of the enemy, some like you are plain fucking retarded: just the result is the same, you shameless pieces of shit...
> > >
> > Recent history shows how destructive social media misinformation can be. It is not just harmless pranks and fun.
> >
> > Dan

Re: Stewart failed Calculus also, and his book should be removed by Dan Christensen Jun 24, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

<6046e523-22e2-4ac7-9985-8e21e5b6b7den@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66132&group=sci.math#66132

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 12:23:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Stewart failed Calculus also, and his book should be removed by
Dan Christensen Jun 24, 2018, 10:52:49 PM
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 19:23 UTC

Re: Stewart failed Calculus also, and his book should be removed
by Dan Christensen
Jun 24, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

AP writes: is it as bad a book as Gilbert Strang's Calculus, 1991, where the scatterbrain Strang defines complex numbers on page 360, but fails to ever define what the hell the numbers he uses throughout the book. I mean, pottery or basketweaving was Strang's natural calling, not mathematics.

Re: Stewart failed Calculus also, and his book should be removed by Dan Christensen Jun 24, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

<9d5f58f0-d000-44d5-bc68-d61c8d436d21n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66178&group=sci.math#66178

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 20:27:49 -0700 (PDT)
Dan Christensen Jun 24, 2018, 10:52:49 PM
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 03:27 UTC

On Saturday, July 10, 2021 at 3:23:16 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Re: Stewart failed Calculus also, and his book should be removed
> by Dan Christensen
> Jun 24, 2018, 10:52:49 PM
>
> AP writes: is it as bad a book as Gilbert Strang's Calculus...

Umm... compare the reviews of his books to those of your, ahem... "books" at Amazon Archie Poo. Last I looked, you had only two reviews and have been revenge stalking the reviewers ever since. You must be SOOOOOOOO jealous. (Hee, hee!)

Dan

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<sce828$lfh$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66185&group=sci.math#66185

From: lwa...@ieutswi.ca (Lwane Houser)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and
science
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 07:53:44 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Lwane Houser - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 07:53 UTC

Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Why does he not simply *Plonk* wikipedia?
>
> Dan Christensen schrieb am Samstag, 10. Juli 2021 um 13:04:44 UTC+2:

you exhibit a combination of arrogance, ignorance and incompetence. Your
theory of everything is incomplete, by not supporting faster than light
travel without causality violation.

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<scecfj$5q3$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66188&group=sci.math#66188

From: lwa...@ieutswi.ca (Lwane Houser)
Newsgroups: sci.math
science
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 09:09:07 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Lwane Houser - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 09:09 UTC

Dan Christensen wrote:

> “0/0 must be equal to 1.” -- June 9, 2015

lol,
Vaccine must be Effective, Otherwise it will be IMPOSSIBLE to SPREAD the
DISEASE !! https://www.bitchute.com/video/8lhQTsUfdGGv/ and

DEPOPULATION FROM A TO Z https://www.bitchute.com/video/9ujwqs4wyppA/

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<b2462c60-83d1-4499-b44e-1260050f12dbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66556&group=sci.math#66556

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 05:40:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 12:40 UTC

Micro penis, the vegetable brain on sci.math.

Dont forget your umbrella when leaving house, it
will protect you from chemtrails. And watch your
steps, the flat earth has edges.

LMAO!