The heart is not a logical organ. -- Dr. Janet Wallace, "The Deadly Years", stardate 3479.4

tech / sci.math / 187th book of Science by AP Fictional entities in Science, and how to handle them.

SubjectAuthor
* 187th book of Science by AP Fictional entities in Science, and howArchimedes Plutonium
+* WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
|`* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math andDieterich Whaples
| `* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
|  `* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math andBruno Vanhorn
|   `* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
|    `* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math andBruno Vanhorn
|     `* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
|      `* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math andNoble Landon
|       `* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math andMichael Moroney
|        `* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math andBud W Thacker
|         `- Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math andMichael Moroney
`- Re: 187th book of Science by AP Fictional entities in Science, andArchimedes Plutonium

1
187th book of Science by AP Fictional entities in Science, and how to handle them.

<6bae758c-00e7-474c-86be-51ae6730ac6an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66736&group=sci.math#66736

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 10:14:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 187th book of Science by AP Fictional entities in Science, and how
to handle them.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 17:14 UTC

187th book of Science by AP

Fictional entities in Science, and how to handle them.

--- from a recent post; came the idea 15Jul2021, of a new book ---
Alright, all of this is to be included in my book Fermat's Last Theorem.

World's First Valid Proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem, 1993 & 2014 // Math proof series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I no longer recall if I did a synopsys of the infinitude of Pythagorean Primitive Triples, probably not because I considered such as <3,4,5> goes to composite <6,8,10> so why bother.

But today since we have Shadowy FLT
1^3 + 2^3 = 3^2
2^2 + 2^2 = 2^3
3^3 + 3^2 = 6^2
4^2 + 4^2 = 2^5

Define Shadowy FLT as at least one A,B,C is of exponent 2. A^x + B^y = C^z.

AP believes that Pythagorean Theorem unioned with FLT unioned with Generalized FLT unioned with Shadowy FLT includes every and all solutions to A^x + B^y = C^z where A,B,C are 1 and above and x,y,z are 2 and above. The lowest A^x + B^y = C^z is just ARITHMETIC such as 1+2 =3 or 4+6 =10.

What AP is examining here is not Arithmetic, but equations of at least exponent 2 or higher. And once we include Shadowy FLT, then we have All Possible Equations of solutions.

And what I intuit as being true, is that with the exception of 1^3 + 2^3 = 3^2, all the rest of the equations have solutions with Condensed Rectangles or Right Triangles.

So what was missing in Old Math even including Wiles fakery FLT, what was missing was a Overall Total Picture of solutions to A^x + B^y = C^z where A,B,C are 1 and above and x,y,z are 2 and above.

So, once we put aside the 1^3 + 2^3 = 3^2, as some sort of strange equation. All the rest of the solutions come as either a Condensed Rectangle from Generalized FLT and Shadowy FLT or come from Pythagorean triples as Right Triangles. And considering that Rectangles are composed of 2 right triangles, this is a magnificent summary.

We can examine the strange equation 1^3 + 2^3 = 3^2 and consider it to be a form of 2+2=2x2=2^2=4. And I call it a Linear Line Rectangle, just because it describes its geometry. I have tried forming a right triangle with sides 1 and 8 means the hypotenuse is sqrt65, hoping it be close to 9. So, well, we have to explore this strange equation.

So now, the Primitive Pythagorean Triples in New Math of infinity reckoning.. How abundant are they?
We know that Perfect Squares are Minimal Infinity in that there are exactly 1*10^604 Perfect Squares from 1 through 1*10^1208. Exactly that many and is the Smallest Infinity in New Math.

So, how does Primitive Pythagorean Triples measure up to the smallest infinity? So if we focus upon the smallest member of a P-Triple

3,4,5
5,12,13
7,24,25
8,15,17
9,40,41

So, from 1 to 10 we have in total 5 primitive P-triples.

From 1 to 10 we have in total 3 perfect-squares.

1
4 9

This immediately tells me that the infinitude of Primitive Pythagorean Triples are far far more than Perfect Square abundance.

Now looking at Shadowy FLT where one of A,B,C has exponent 2, between 1 and 10.

2^2 + 2^2 = 2^3
2^2 + 2^5 = 6^2
2^3 + 2^3 = 4^2
3^3 + 3^2 = 6^2
4^2 + 4^2 = 2^5
5^2 + 10^2 = 5^3

And I stop there because it is more abundant than Primitive Pythagorean Triples. In fact, I intuit that we have 1*10^604 such Shadowy FLT just between 1 and 10 itself.

P.S. I am going to have to write a book just on the fictional math and fictional physics we have and use. And although we know they are fictional entities we still carry them around with us. For example in math the "primes" are fictional because Natural numbers are ill-defined to division. In physics we still carry around the centrifugal force, even though we know it is fictional. In physics we still carry around the idea of speeds faster than light speed, although we know no speed is faster. So a whole entire book needs to be written of science and in science on this idea of "fictional entities". For many people in science, can end up wasting their entire career on "fictional science".

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<0d8a61f5-2660-4ca6-9905-4a315077fdfan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66743&group=sci.math#66743

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 10:25:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 17:25 UTC

On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 1:14:11 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 187th book of AP's Fake Science...

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

Note that AP will often delete his bizarre and hateful postings when his lies are called out, only to repost identical ones moments later in a NEW thread.

Readers should, of course, judge for themselves. In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]"
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<scrtfg$n63$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66812&group=sci.math#66812

From: ntad...@gmail.com (Dieterich Whaples)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and
science
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 12:18:57 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Dieterich Whaples - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 12:18 UTC

Dan Christensen wrote:

> According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a
> right-triangle.
> --December 11, 2019

YOU CAN STICK YOUR CAPITALIST NEW WORLD ORDER, CORONAVIRUS & POISON
VACCINES UP YOUR ASS (LONDON)

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<f1171710-c832-4600-91c0-8b324d61f22cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66851&group=sci.math#66851

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 10:16:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 17:16 UTC

On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 8:19:10 AM UTC-4, Dieterich Whaples wrote:
> Dan Christensen wrote:
>
> > According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a
> > right-triangle.
> > --December 11, 2019
> YOU CAN STICK YOUR CAPITALIST NEW WORLD ORDER, CORONAVIRUS & POISON
> VACCINES UP YOUR ASS (LONDON)

Hopefully, none of you and your ilk will get vaccinated. May you rest in peace.

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<scsnco$1otq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66877&group=sci.math#66877

From: bru...@outlook.com (Bruno Vanhorn)
Newsgroups: sci.math
science
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 19:41:14 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Bruno Vanhorn - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 19:41 UTC

Dan Christensen wrote:

> On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 8:19:10 AM UTC-4, Dieterich Whaples wrote:
>> Dan Christensen wrote:
>>
>> > According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a
>> > right-triangle.
>> > --December 11, 2019
>> YOU CAN STICK YOUR CAPITALIST NEW WORLD ORDER, CORONAVIRUS & POISON
>> VACCINES UP YOUR ASS (LONDON)
>
> Hopefully, none of you and your ilk will get vaccinated. May you rest in
> peace.

How kind of you, what his name, Brevik, you two must be a family related.

Also, it looks like you mathematicians can't solve partial differential
equations. How long is been the plandemic fake corona, 2 years now?? Your
solution lies OUTSIDE the domain of interest. It's not a solution. How
possibly can anyone on this planet, still catch covid-19, you idiot.

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<94e778c9-7091-424e-803a-a5f9aea37d92n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66884&group=sci.math#66884

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 13:40:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 20:40 UTC

On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 3:41:27 PM UTC-4, Bruno Vanhorn wrote:
> Dan Christensen wrote:

> >> YOU CAN STICK YOUR CAPITALIST NEW WORLD ORDER, CORONAVIRUS & POISON
> >> VACCINES UP YOUR ASS (LONDON)
> >
> > Hopefully, none of you and your ilk will get vaccinated. May you rest in
> > peace.
> How kind of you, what his name, Brevik, you two must be a family related.
>
> Also, it looks like you mathematicians can't solve partial differential
> equations. How long is been the plandemic fake corona, 2 years now?? Your
> solution lies OUTSIDE the domain of interest. It's not a solution. How
> possibly can anyone on this planet, still catch covid-19, you idiot.

Must really piss you off that it is on its way out. Just try to promote any more of your conspiracy theories after this. Those who believed you will be dead or living in isolated colonies like lepers used to. Hmmm.... Maybe you can change your name, turn on your former supporters and blame the covid "lepers" for all the ills of the world. Gotta be money in that, right?

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<scss88$1otq$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66886&group=sci.math#66886

From: bru...@outlook.com (Bruno Vanhorn)
Newsgroups: sci.math
science
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 21:04:09 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Bruno Vanhorn - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 21:04 UTC

Dan Christensen wrote:

>> > Hopefully, none of you and your ilk will get vaccinated. May you rest
>> > in peace.
>> How kind of you, what his name, Brevik, you two must be a family
>> related.
>>
>> Also, it looks like you mathematicians can't solve partial differential
>> equations. How long is been the plandemic fake corona, 2 years now??
>> Your solution lies OUTSIDE the domain of interest. It's not a solution.
>> How possibly can anyone on this planet, still catch covid-19, you
>> idiot.
>
> Must really piss you off that it is on its way out. Just try to promote
> any more of your conspiracy theories after this. Those who believed you
> will be dead or living in isolated colonies like lepers used to.

This imbecile doesn't even know what corona is for an animal, thinks is
leper. But yes, the govts are building death camps for the vaccinated,
you cretin. They are saying it openly on tv. You guys seems familiar in
mass depopulation and genocide. Facts, not theories.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

Anders Behring Breivik (Norwegian pronunciation: [ˈɑ̂nːəʂ ˈbêːrɪŋ ˈbræ̂ɪviːk]
(About this soundlisten);[5] born 13 February 1979, legally known since
2017 as Fjotolf Hansen,[6] and also known by his Andrew Berwick
pseudonym, is a Norwegian terrorist and right-wing extremist[7] who
committed the 2011 Norway attacks. On 22 July 2011, he *killed_eight*
people by detonating a van bomb amid Regjeringskvartalet in Oslo, then
*killed_69* participants (kids) of a Workers' Youth League (AUF) summer
camp in a mass shooting on the island of Utøya.[8][9] In July 2012, he
was convicted of mass murder, causing a fatal explosion, and terrorism.
[10][11]

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<008723ab-617d-4340-bf5a-1c8fa67983e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66892&group=sci.math#66892

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 14:39:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 21:39 UTC

On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 5:04:21 PM UTC-4, Bruno Vanhorn wrote:

> >> How kind of you, what his name, Brevik, you two must be a family
> >> related.
> >>
> >> Also, it looks like you mathematicians can't solve partial differential
> >> equations. How long is been the plandemic fake corona, 2 years now??
> >> Your solution lies OUTSIDE the domain of interest. It's not a solution.
> >> How possibly can anyone on this planet, still catch covid-19, you
> >> idiot.
> >
> > Must really piss you off that it is on its way out. Just try to promote
> > any more of your conspiracy theories after this. Those who believed you
> > will be dead or living in isolated colonies like lepers used to.
> This imbecile doesn't even know what corona is for an animal, thinks is
> leper. But yes, the govts are building death camps for the vaccinated,
> you cretin.

Wow, this whack job makes Trump look level-headed!

Re: 187th book of Science by AP Fictional entities in Science, and how to handle them.

<9fa8dca1-5ac1-4865-b475-516953d83510n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66893&group=sci.math#66893

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 15:04:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 187th book of Science by AP Fictional entities in Science, and
how to handle them.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 22:04 UTC

Now it is alright to speak about Fictional entities in science, such as the centrifugal force, which is really the centripetal force, so long as we note it to be a fictional force. Same applies to mathematics it is alright to speak and use "prime" concept such as infinitude of primes, so long as we make the remark-- Primes do not exist and are only a ill-defined concept. So in physics we use centrifugal, knowing it is really centripetal. And in math we use "prime" knowing that in Decimal Grid Systems there is no concept of Prime.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<scu57i$1sa6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66926&group=sci.math#66926

From: nob...@gmail.com (Noble Landon)
Newsgroups: sci.math
science
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 08:43:33 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Noble Landon - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 08:43 UTC

Dan Christensen wrote:

>> > M̶u̶s̶t̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ p̶i̶s̶s̶ y̶o̶u̶ o̶f̶f̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ i̶t̶ i̶s̶ o̶n̶ i̶t̶s̶ w̶a̶y̶ o̶u̶t̶. J̶u̶s̶t̶ t̶r̶y̶ t̶o̶
>> > p̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶e̶ a̶n̶y̶ m̶o̶r̶e̶ o̶f̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ c̶o̶n̶s̶p̶i̶r̶a̶c̶y̶ t̶h̶e̶o̶r̶i̶e̶s̶ a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶. T̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ w̶h̶o̶
>> > b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶d̶ y̶o̶u̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ b̶e̶ d̶e̶a̶d̶ o̶r̶ l̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ i̶n̶ i̶s̶o̶l̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ c̶o̶l̶o̶n̶i̶e̶s̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ l̶e̶p̶e̶r̶s̶
>> > u̶s̶e̶d̶ t̶o̶.
>>
>> This imbecile doesn't even know what corona is for an animal, thinks is
>> leper. But yes, the govts are building death camps for the vaccinated,
>> you cretin.
>
> W̶o̶w̶, t̶h̶i̶s̶ w̶h̶a̶c̶k̶ j̶o̶b̶ m̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ T̶r̶u̶m̶p̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶ l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶-h̶e̶a̶d̶e̶d̶!

Hey fucking stoopid, if you can't prove yourself sincerely stoopid,
you'll be brought before Nuremberg/2.0 tribunal by force, charged with
mass murder and *crimes_against_humanity*, for *knowingly_promoting*
widely known highly *toxic_poison*, with intent of *genocide*. The
vaccinated are spreading the toxic crap spike proteins they are made to
produce. If you got the fake vacc *saline_water*, you are safe. If not,
you'll be incarcerated death camps, industrial size crematories
facilities built-in as a feature, very soon. Many places already, go
google.

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<scuoth$1ufc$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66973&group=sci.math#66973

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
science
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 10:19:33 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 14:19 UTC

On 7/17/2021 4:43 AM, Noble Landon wrote:

>>> This imbecile doesn't even know what corona is for an animal, thinks is
>>> leper. But yes, the govts are building death camps for the vaccinated,
>>> you cretin.
>>
>> W̶o̶w̶, t̶h̶i̶s̶ w̶h̶a̶c̶k̶ j̶o̶b̶ m̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ T̶r̶u̶m̶p̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶ l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶-h̶e̶a̶d̶e̶d̶!
>
> Hey fucking stoopid, if you can't prove yourself sincerely stoopid,
> you'll be brought before Nuremberg/2.0 tribunal by force, charged with
> mass murder and *crimes_against_humanity*, for *knowingly_promoting*
> widely known highly *toxic_poison*, with intent of *genocide*. The
> vaccinated are spreading the toxic crap spike proteins they are made to
> produce. If you got the fake vacc *saline_water*, you are safe. If not,
> you'll be incarcerated death camps, industrial size crematories
> facilities built-in as a feature, very soon. Many places already, go
> google.

Must be a shift change at the Russian StupidBot which posts as the
nymshifting troll. The current operator at the StupidBot hasn't been
seen for a while, it is the one who likes to play with the unicode
accents, crossouts, ascenders etc.

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<scv95s$mf9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67005&group=sci.math#67005

From: buw...@hotmail.com (Bud W Thacker)
Newsgroups: sci.math
science
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 18:57:01 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Bud W Thacker - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 18:57 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>> produce. If you got the fake vacc *saline_water*, you are safe. If not,
>> you'll be incarcerated death camps, industrial size crematories
>> facilities built-in as a feature, very soon. Many places already, go
>> google.
>
> Must be a shift change at the Russian StupidBot which posts as the
> nymshifting troll. The current operator at the StupidBot hasn't been
> seen for a while, it is the one who likes to play with the unicode
> accents, crossouts, ascenders etc.

Something wrong with your skin, you look like a leper.

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<scvfvr$1duu$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67025&group=sci.math#67025

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
science
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 16:53:21 -0400
<scu57i$1sa6$1@gioia.aioe.org> <scuoth$1ufc$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<scv95s$mf9$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Michael Moroney - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 20:53 UTC

On 7/17/2021 2:57 PM, Bud W Thacker wrote:
> Michael Moroney wrote:
>
>>> produce. If you got the fake vacc *saline_water*, you are safe. If not,
>>> you'll be incarcerated death camps, industrial size crematories
>>> facilities built-in as a feature, very soon. Many places already, go
>>> google.
>>
>> Must be a shift change at the Russian StupidBot which posts as the
>> nymshifting troll. The current operator at the StupidBot hasn't been
>> seen for a while, it is the one who likes to play with the unicode
>> accents, crossouts, ascenders etc.
>
> Something wrong with your skin, you look like a leper.

oh, I got the nymshifter mad. It nymshifted much sooner than usual for it.