Spock: The odds of surviving another attack are 13562190123 to 1, Captain.

tech / sci.math / Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannot acknowledge truth and fact.

SubjectAuthor
* Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotEram semper recta
+* Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotEram semper recta
|+* Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotEram semper recta
||`* Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotEram semper recta
|| `- Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotEram semper recta
|`* Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotzelos...@gmail.com
| `* Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotEram semper recta
|  `- Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotzelos...@gmail.com
+- Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotEram semper recta
+- Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannot acknowledge Alan Mackenzie
+- Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotDan Christensen
+* Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotEram semper recta
|+* Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannot acknowledge Alan Mackenzie
||`* Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotEram semper recta
|| `- Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannot acknowledge Alan Mackenzie
|+- Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotQuantum Bubbles
|`- Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotDan Christensen
+* Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannot acknowledge Eram semper recta
|`- Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotMichael Moroney
+- Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotEram semper recta
+- Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannot acknowledge Eram semper recta
+* Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotMostowski Collapse
|`- Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotBay Ellwood
+* Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotEram semper recta
|`* Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotUrbano Escobar
| `- Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotUrbano Escobar
`- Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannotEram semper recta

Pages:12
Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannot acknowledge truth and fact.

<7bbedf89-6f59-4186-bf7b-131ecbf64d7dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66924&group=sci.math#66924

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 01:39:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannot
acknowledge truth and fact.
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 08:39 UTC

>I can only hate those mediocre brains like yours that refuse to be corrected in the face of overwhelming evidence.

You have not provided overwhelming evidence, all you produce is your garbage. That is not evidence.

I can cite countless sources demonstrating you wrong at every instance. Independent ones that I have had nothing to do with and they also citing other works. That is evidence.

>The article states NOTHING but the facts and makes fun of your stupidity in claiming otherwise:

Nothing but the facts? Which facts? those that are just your opinion?

>Mainstream mathematics professors
are incorrigibly stupid creatures who
cannot be corrected.

Personal opinion, your document contains more than "facts"

Re: Mainstream academics are dishonest and vile bastards who cannot acknowledge truth and fact.

<7c2658c6-43aa-4835-b6b3-5df28f55e2e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66956&group=sci.math#66956

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 06:24:43 -0700 (PDT)
acknowledge truth and fact.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 13:24 UTC

On Sunday, 4 July 2021 at 07:50:45 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> Euler most definitely wrote in his Elements of Al-Gibberish:
>
> Daher ist uns Bruch 1/(1+a) {Lim S} gleich dieser unendlichen Reihe 1 - a + aa - aaa + ...&c {S}.
>
> Therefore is our fraction 1/(1+a) {Lim S} equal this unending series 1 - a + aa - aaa + ...&c {S}.
>
> In other words S = Lim S. Sure, Euler didn't write {Lim S} but what the fuck is 1/(1+a), you vomit worthy morons?!
>
> He also didn't write {S}, but what the fuck is 1 - a + aa - aaa + ...&c, you incorrigible fuck wads?! Euler even tells you it is a **series** and I can call it by any letter of the alphabet I damn well please.
>
> In other words, he didn't have to insert {S} and {Lim S} because it is CRYSTAL CLEAR that is exactly what he meant. Euler knew NOTHING about limit theory - NOTHING. Moreover, Euler believed completely that a super task is possible. To call such a one a "mathematician" of any sort is an insult to one's intelligence. One of the greatest Gauss had identical sentiments to mine. Gauss rejected infinity.
>
> NONE of your hand waving drivel will save you from my wrath. I shall continue to expose your syphilitic brains till my last breath. You are ALL filth that cannot be salvaged and my efforts are certainly not for your benefit! LMAO.
>
> Anyone who subscribes to bullshit like 1/3 = 0.333... or even more laughable 1 = 0.999... is and ALWAYS will be a FUCKING CRANK!
>
> Students:
>
> My efforts are for you! Study the very theory that mainstream academics advocate but do not understand themselves:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/12oUJAfIMFMcXFb8DvgsYxuPfdaB99XYH
>
> Ignore all the troll responses because they are vacuous vomit.

Students:

As you can see, Zelos Malum cannot point out which of the above is NOT a fact. Reason being - there is no non-factual claim in the OP.

But Zelos Malum can run his mouth and how well it shows!