Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 23:19:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Earle Jones says Stanford physics dept is too stupid to see a
ellipse is not a conic but a cylinder cut, thus therefore too stupid to see a
hydrogen atom has no angular momentum if electron is 0.5 MeV when the real
electron is the muon and proton
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 06:19 UTC

King of Science Comics of perpetual stalkers because they are perpetual science losers.

STANFORD SCIENCE PRICK DELICATESSEN and Bakeshop

KING OF SCIENCE, AP, Comedy Drama sketches

\ | /
\ | /
_-----
:--(.]
( _J I will buy a organic marzipan from Neiderreger and Poland bubbly spring water, I love the carbonated water coursing through my veins on these hot summer days.
^ (_|
/ )
/ ___ \
| / \ |
| | | |
| /\ /\|_)
| >...)_)
| |
| |
|______ |
\ | |
| | |
| | |
| / |
|__/__|
(__)__)

On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 12:51:09 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Splatter-Fart-Shittee"

> > It isn't clear whether Kibo even realizes that almost all of his life was not hygienic, did he even wash his hands, Earle after your research in NATURE of Asian hand washing of turds after a shit without using toilet paper, only water.
> BWR FML:
>
> I sympathize with your ideas and attempts to convince our friend Dan Christensen that he is wrong. Unfortunately, he is incapable of learning. I have "known" Christensen's prick since he was a potwasher at Univ Western Ontario canteen and cafeteria at the residence house, making spinach panache. He left Stanford under strange circumstances and settled somewhere in a small town in South Africa to learn from John Gabriel how to steal ideas off the internet, where he plies his trade today.
>
> He has "published his pubic hairs and prick" something like 180 degrees as can be seen in my Logo picture sucking on Dan's prick. Takes up 1/2 of the logo picture.
Kibo: oh, I thought you are trying to look like the bronze statue of the "Thinker" by Rodin with a cock in your mouth.

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

-- meaning he has submitted his prick to waffle in their freeze and frost shop of Stanford, next to he Accelerator. Some of us here worry that some parfait might see club sandwich to the "new mash potatoes" and download this stuff and feed it to their kids.

> I have considered sending a note to Caltech publishing and ask them whether anyone there ever reads and evaluates AP books that the real electron of atoms as AP says, it is the muon and the 0.5MeV particle is the Dirac magnetic monopole
>stuff they make available to the public. I think I should do that.
>
> In any case, it is not possible to get through to Jan Burse, Kibo Parry, or Dan Christensen. They do not listen. Their wild imagination is amazingly broad and encompassing to land in a Swiss prison. But they have no education and therefore, no intellectual discipline for fruitcake dessert.
>
> In my opinion, they are beyond Rhein-gold Beer and sparkling champagne. Sadly.....
>
> earle
> *

Paid for by KING OF SCIENCE, AP, Comedy Drama sketches, and viewers like you, thank you.