<Overfiend> penis jokes are okay in mixed company. VMS is NOT!!!

tech / sci.physics.relativity / There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee, that piece of shit has died and has been replaced by a fresh piece of shit called Richard Hertz

SubjectAuthor
* There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee, thatDono.
+* Re: There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee,Dono.
|`* Re: There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee,Koobee Wublee
| `* Re: There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee,Dono.
|  `- Re: There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee,Maciej Wozniak
`* Re: There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee,Thomas Heger
 +* Re: There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee,Dono.
 |`- Re: There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee,Thomas Heger
 `- Re: There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee,NaCl

1
There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee, that piece of shit has died and has been replaced by a fresh piece of shit called Richard Hertz

<bb87bdad-f013-4525-b89d-59823b55e771n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67083&group=sci.physics.relativity#67083

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 12:42:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee, that
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 19:42 UTC

Piece of shit Kobee Wublee replaced by steaming piece of shit Richard Hertz

Re: There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee, that piece of shit has died and has been replaced by a fresh piece of shit called Richard Hertz

<3f206cdf-5003-4f38-8d1f-ebc42e3133c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67087&group=sci.physics.relativity#67087

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 12:47:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee,
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 19:47 UTC

On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 12:42:36 PM UTC-7, Dono. wrote:
> Piece of shit Kobee Wublee replaced by steaming piece of shit Richard Hertz

Hopefully piece of shit Richard Hertz will follow piece of shit Kobee Wublee. Soon.

Re: There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee, that piece of shit has died and has been replaced by a fresh piece of shit called Richard Hertz

<a73f4005-0ffd-44d3-ba06-bc5e44b3aeadn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67107&group=sci.physics.relativity#67107

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 21:24:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: ahjo...@gmail.com (Koobee Wublee)
 by: Koobee Wublee - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 04:24 UTC

On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 12:47:47 PM UTC-7, Dono. wrote:
> On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 12:42:36 PM UTC-7, Dono. wrote:
> > Piece of shit Kobee Wublee replaced by steaming piece of shit Richard Hertz
> Hopefully piece of shit Richard Hertz will follow piece of shit Kobee Wublee. Soon.

After all these years, it looks like the ghost of Koobee Wublee is still haunting the shit out of Dono who does not know anything. <shrug>

Re: There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee, that piece of shit has died and has been replaced by a fresh piece of shit called Richard Hertz

<ipofvkFekb6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67118&group=sci.physics.relativity#67118

From: ttt_...@web.de (Thomas Heger)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 08:43:05 +0200
 by: Thomas Heger - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 06:43 UTC

Am 06.09.2021 um 21:42 schrieb Dono.:
> Piece of shit Kobee Wublee replaced by steaming piece of shit Richard Hertz

My personal memories about him were actually positive.

He was quite educated and had written a book, (as far as I remember).

TH

Re: There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee, that piece of shit has died and has been replaced by a fresh piece of shit called Richard Hertz

<1f74c705-636a-408c-911f-459da576aa98n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67119&group=sci.physics.relativity#67119

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 23:50:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 06:50 UTC

On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 11:43:04 PM UTC-7, Thomas Heger wrote:
> Am 06.09.2021 um 21:42 schrieb Dono.:
> > Piece of shit Kobee Wublee replaced by steaming piece of shit Richard Hertz
> >
> My personal memories about him were actually positive.
Of course they are, he is a piece of shit just like you.

Re: There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee, that piece of shit has died and has been replaced by a fresh piece of shit called Richard Hertz

<dce06e00-e798-4b08-b0b2-8b03d2f783e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67120&group=sci.physics.relativity#67120

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 23:52:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 06:52 UTC

On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 9:24:24 PM UTC-7, Koobee Wublee wrote:
> On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 12:47:47 PM UTC-7, Dono. wrote:
> > On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 12:42:36 PM UTC-7, Dono. wrote:
> > > Piece of shit Kobee Wublee replaced by steaming piece of shit Richard Hertz
> > Hopefully piece of shit Richard Hertz will follow piece of shit Kobee Wublee. Soon.
> After all these years, it looks like the ghost of Koobee Wublee is still haunting

You'll be dead soon, piece of shit. And all that is left behind is the imbecilities you posted here.

Re: There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee, that piece of shit has died and has been replaced by a fresh piece of shit called Richard Hertz

<4a1f1293-2858-460b-81dc-f7b018952f39n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67122&group=sci.physics.relativity#67122

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 23:59:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 06:59 UTC

On Tuesday, 7 September 2021 at 08:52:11 UTC+2, Dono. wrote:
> On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 9:24:24 PM UTC-7, Koobee Wublee wrote:
> > > Hopefully piece of shit Richard Hertz will follow piece of shit Kobee Wublee. Soon.
> > After all these years, it looks like the ghost of Koobee Wublee is still haunting
> You'll be dead soon, piece of shit. And all that is left behind is the imbecilities you posted here.

And the clocks of GPS will still indicate t'=t, just like
all serious clocks always did.

Re: There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee, that piece of shit has died and has been replaced by a fresh piece of shit called Richard Hertz

<sh8jgd$sja$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67145&group=sci.physics.relativity#67145

From: ert...@asd.nn (NaCl)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 20:53:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: NaCl - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 20:53 UTC

Thomas Heger wrote:

> Am 06.09.2021 um 21:42 schrieb Dono.:
>> Piece of shit Kobee Wublee replaced by steaming piece of shit Richard
>> Hertz
>>
> My personal memories about him were actually positive.
> He was quite educated and had written a book, (as far as I remember).

he is Richard Hertz, a german. You can't fool me.

Re: There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee, that piece of shit has died and has been replaced by a fresh piece of shit called Richard Hertz

<ipqvq0FtbclU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67183&group=sci.physics.relativity#67183

From: ttt_...@web.de (Thomas Heger)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 07:25:27 +0200
 by: Thomas Heger - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 05:25 UTC

Am 07.09.2021 um 08:50 schrieb Dono.:
> On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 11:43:04 PM UTC-7, Thomas Heger wrote:
>> Am 06.09.2021 um 21:42 schrieb Dono.:
>>> Piece of shit Kobee Wublee replaced by steaming piece of shit Richard Hertz
>>>
>> My personal memories about him were actually positive.
> Of course they are, he is a piece of shit just like you.

What kind of disease do you have?

TH