Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 20:00:21 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Who is God's God ?
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 03:00 UTC

No Ye wrote:

> ?

Of course the answer would be simple..his mother.

The Code is here:

The Starmaker wrote:

> Before The Big Bang
>
> It appears to me
> that some (if not all)
> of yous still don't
> understand
> what came
> Before The Big Bang.
>
> Actually it's very simple.
>
> As I already mentioned
> in the past..
> 'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth'.
>
> That statement contains all the secrets of the universe.
>
> To understand what came
> Before The Big Bang..
>
> you just need to reverse engineer that statement..
> and look at the order of events in reverse.
>
> So, reverse (meaning go backwards in time)
> 'earth
> the
> and
> heavens
> the
> created
> God
> beginning
> the
> In'
>
> So, the Big Bang occurred before "created" and after the "beginning".
>
> Go further in reverse
>
> and you have the first word...'In.
>
> The definition of "In" is...'Before something else happen'.
>
> Now you are left with ...something else.
>
> In also is written with the letter E...backwards 3n
>
> Now you can take E=Mc^2
>
> E means energy, and the
>
> Mc^2 is the Big bang.
>
> So, what came
> Before The Big Bang?
>
> Energy.
>
> Energy contained in something else.
>
> This Energy
> in something else.
> had no Time
> no Space
> no things
>
> Before The Big Bang
>
> and got bored
>
> (what you call consciousness created)
>
> and
>
> you got
>
> for Entertainment and Informational purposes only.
>
> note: (consciousness does not exist in the brain, it
> exist outside the brain)

Notice the first two letters of Entertainment and Informational...

En and In

3n

Is it a coincidence????

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Who is God's God ?

<61397BB7.1DBD@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67235&group=sci.physics.relativity#67235

Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 20:12:55 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 03:12 UTC

I mean, do I need to explain it again????

'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth'.

That statement contains all the secrets of the universe.

(including Who is God's God ?)

(you just need to decipher The Code)

Of course the answer would be simple..his mother.

(you just need to decipher The Code)

The Code:

The definition of "In" is...'Before something else happen'.
In also is written with the letter E...backwards 3n
(the 3 is the letter 'e' character written backwards
since it is before the beginning, God.)

In is pronounced 3n...In.

Since the letter e is backwards because you are traveling
before the big bang, so E is written backwards.

The letter "E" means...mother.

E=Mc^2 means the birth.

God's mother was pure energy...without mass.

But that was before the big bang...

The Starmaker wrote:

> No Ye wrote:
> >
> > ?
>
> Of course the answer would be simple..his mother.
>
> The Code is here:
>
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Before The Big Bang
> >
> > It appears to me
> > that some (if not all)
> > of yous still don't
> > understand
> > what came
> > Before The Big Bang.
> >
> > Actually it's very simple.
> >
> > As I already mentioned
> > in the past..
> > 'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth'.
> >
> > That statement contains all the secrets of the universe.
> >
> > To understand what came
> > Before The Big Bang..
> >
> > you just need to reverse engineer that statement..
> > and look at the order of events in reverse.
> >
> > So, reverse (meaning go backwards in time)
> > 'earth
> > the
> > and
> > heavens
> > the
> > created
> > God
> > beginning
> > the
> > In'
> >
> > So, the Big Bang occurred before "created" and after the "beginning".
> >
> > Go further in reverse
> >
> > and you have the first word...'In.
> >
> > The definition of "In" is...'Before something else happen'.
> >
> > Now you are left with ...something else.
> >
> > In also is written with the letter E...backwards 3n
> >
> > Now you can take E=Mc^2
> >
> > E means energy, and the
> >
> > Mc^2 is the Big bang.
> >
> > So, what came
> > Before The Big Bang?
> >
> > Energy.
> >
> > Energy contained in something else.
> >
> > This Energy
> > in something else.
> > had no Time
> > no Space
> > no things
> >
> > Before The Big Bang
> >
> > and got bored
> >
> > (what you call consciousness created)
> >
> > and
> >
> > you got
> >
> > for Entertainment and Informational purposes only.
> >
> > note: (consciousness does not exist in the brain, it
> > exist outside the brain)
>
> Notice the first two letters of Entertainment and Informational...
>
> En and In
>
> 3n
>
> Is it a coincidence????
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Who is God's God ?

<c2421f19-c0f4-4cd2-9b58-01c0e7a08654n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67286&group=sci.physics.relativity#67286

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 05:14:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: rot...@gmail.com (rotchm)
 by: rotchm - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 12:14 UTC

On Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 10:59:32 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:
> No Ye wrote:
> >
> > ?
> Of course the answer would be simple..his mother.

Wrong newsgroup. Off-topic.

Spam reported.
I incite others to do the same.

Re: Who is God's God ?

<shd26r$f6u$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67289&group=sci.physics.relativity#67289

From: yui...@vcnb.dc (Bud Ehlers)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 13:28:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bud Ehlers - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 13:28 UTC

rotchm wrote:

> On Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 10:59:32 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker
> wrote:
>> No Ye wrote:
>> > ?
>> Of course the answer would be simple..his mother.
>
> Wrong newsgroup. Off-topic.
> Spam reported.
> I incite others to do the same.

incite to post off-topic?? great, but first learn english, stupid frog.