Adding features does not necessarily increase functionality -- it just makes the manuals thicker.

tech / sci.math / AP has conquered the stalking shitwits of sci.math & sci.physics, and whenever the King of Science conquers pests and pestilence, the King likes to celebrate with Comedy// WASHINGTON WEEK FORTNIGHTLY

SubjectAuthor
* AP has conquered the stalking shitwits of sci.math & sci.physics, andArchimedes Plutonium
+- WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
`- Re: AP has conquered the stalking shitwits of sci.math & sci.physics, and whenevArchimedes Plutonium

1
AP has conquered the stalking shitwits of sci.math & sci.physics, and whenever the King of Science conquers pests and pestilence, the King likes to celebrate with Comedy// WASHINGTON WEEK FORTNIGHTLY

<f5878f0c-48b8-4749-a488-5f245cb428dbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67290&group=sci.math#67290

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 14:46:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP has conquered the stalking shitwits of sci.math & sci.physics, and
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 21:46 UTC

AP has conquered the stalking shitwits of sci.math & sci.physics, and whenever the King of Science conquers pests and pestilence, the King likes to celebrate with Comedy// WASHINGTON WEEK FORTNIGHTLY.

WASHINGTON WEEK FORTNIGHTLY hosted by Ross with newsreporters Dufus Dan from UWO, Ontario, Kibo Kook from MIT Boston, Earle Jones Stanford, Jan Burse ETH Zurich.

Ross: Explain to us Jan Burse of ETH Zurich, why all logicians especially the Austrian nutbags could not understand that 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction was totally insane, and that all logicians of the 20th century should have been psychoanalyzed by Sigmund Freud as having suffered trauma for believing in such nonsense.

Jan: On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 4:43:20 PM UTC-5, j4n bur53 wrote:
> Spamming dumb fuck, will your wheelchair
> have hexadecimal or decimal wheels?
>
> This one:
>
> |__
> |__|
> * *
>
> Or this one:
>
> |__
> |__|
> o o

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<1cfad696-6eb1-4460-9628-5eded0187f10n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67294&group=sci.math#67294

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 16:07:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 23:07 UTC

On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 5:46:13 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

Note that AP will often delete his bizarre and hateful postings when his lies are called out, only to repost identical ones moments later in a NEW thread.

Readers should, of course, judge for themselves. In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]"
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Re: AP has conquered the stalking shitwits of sci.math & sci.physics, and whenever the King of Science conquers pests and pestilence, the King likes to celebrate with Comedy// WASHINGTON WEEK FORTNIGHTLY

<eb357ffc-a2cd-4833-9b7b-7595fa084c64n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67309&group=sci.math#67309

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 23:45:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP has conquered the stalking shitwits of sci.math & sci.physics, and whenever the King of Science conquers pests and pestilence, the King likes to celebrate with Comedy// WASHINGTON WEEK FORTNIGHTLY
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 06:45 UTC

On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 4:46:13 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> AP has conquered the stalking shitwits of sci.math & sci.physics, and whenever the King of Science conquers pests and pestilence, the King likes to celebrate with Comedy// WASHINGTON WEEK FORTNIGHTLY.
>
> WASHINGTON WEEK FORTNIGHTLY hosted by Ross with newsreporters Dufus Dan from UWO, Ontario, Kibo Kook from MIT Boston, Earle Jones Stanford, Jan Burse ETH Zurich.
>
> Ross: Explain to us Jan Burse of ETH Zurich, why all logicians especially the Austrian School could not understand that 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction was totally insane, and that all logicians of the 20th century should have been psychoanalyzed by Sigmund Freud as having suffered trauma for believing in such nonsense.
>
> Jan: On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 4:43:20 PM UTC-5, j4n bur53 wrote:
> > Spamming dumb fuck, will your wheelchair
> > have hexadecimal or decimal wheels?
> >
> > This one:
> >
> > |__
> > |__|
> > * *
> >
> > Or this one:
> >
> > |__
> > |__|
> > o o

Ross the moderator: Moving on to the Pegasus software spying on scientists and failed scientists. Earle Jones tell us how bad it was in Stanford Univ.

Earle Jones: So bad that my research in washing my arse after a shit using only water, the Asian style that uses no toilet paper and saves the world from sawing down trees, was all filmed by Pegasus remote control without me knowing about it. They turned my smartphone on and my camera, even directed the lense to peer up my arse as I washed the turds, as Kibo reported "splatter-fart-shit".

Jan Burse: your experience as dishwasher for Stanford Univ must have come in handy Earle, just put your entire body through the dish machine.

Earle Jones:
On Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 6:32:00 PM UTC-6, Earle Jones wrote:
> There is an opening for a potwasher
>They are looking for someone with experience.

Kibo Parry M:
On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 12:20:06 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Splitter-Splatter-Fart-Shittee"
> tarded:

Dan Christensen: Can we see those images again.