"It's God. No, not Richard Stallman, or Linus Torvalds, but God." (By Matt Welsh)

tech / sci.math / Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.

SubjectAuthor
* The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta
+* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta
|+- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Greg Cunt
|`* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Quantum Bubbles
| `* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta
|  `* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Alan Mackenzie
|   `* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Quantum Bubbles
|    +* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Freda Parkins
|    |`- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Sergio
|    `* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta
|     +* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.mitchr...@gmail.com
|     |`* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Abram Husband
|     | +- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Quantum Bubbles
|     | `- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta
|     `* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Dan Christensen
|      `* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.mitchr...@gmail.com
|       `- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Dan Christensen
+* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Greg Cunt
|`* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta
| `* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta
|  `* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta
|   `* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Greg Cunt
|    `* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Greg Cunt
|     `- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta
+- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.mitchr...@gmail.com
+- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Richard Cranium
+* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Dan Christensen
|`- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Dan Christensen
+- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta
+* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta
|`- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Alan Mackenzie
+* RE: The utter bullshit of set theory.Earle Jones
|+- Who the fuck is Earle Jones?Eram semper recta
|`- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Ross A. Finlayson
+- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Bohr Child
+- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Bohr Child
+* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta
|+* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Timothy Golden
||+- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Greg Cunt
||`* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta
|| `- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Steve Parker
|+- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Michael Moroney
|`* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.mitchr...@gmail.com
| +- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta
| `* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Dan Christensen
|  `* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Sergio
|   `- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta
+* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Mostowski Collapse
+* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.zelos...@gmail.com
|`* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta
| `* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.zelos...@gmail.com
|  `* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta
|   `* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Dan Christensen
|    `- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.mitchr...@gmail.com
+- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Mostowski Collapse
+* Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta
|`* WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't become a victim of JG's fake mathDan Christensen
| `* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't become a victim of JG's fake mathmitchr...@gmail.com
|  `* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't become a victim of JG's fake mathDan Christensen
|   `* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't become a victim of JG's fake mathmitchr...@gmail.com
|    +* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't become a victim of JG's fake mathDan Christensen
|    |`* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't become a victim of JG's fake mathmitchr...@gmail.com
|    | `* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't become a victim of JG's fake mathDan Christensen
|    |  +* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't become a victim of JG's fake mathBruno Vanhorn
|    |  |`- Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't become a victim of JG's fake mathMostowski Collapse
|    |  `* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't become a victim of JG's fake mathmitchr...@gmail.com
|    |   `- Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't become a victim of JG's fake mathDan Christensen
|    `* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't become a victim of JG's fake mathzelos...@gmail.com
|     `- Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't become a victim of JG's fake mathmitchr...@gmail.com
+- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Mostowski Collapse
`- Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.Eram semper recta

Pages:1234
Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.

<666dc6a5-23c6-4800-9616-53951f61f3e4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67329&group=sci.math#67329

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 05:21:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The utter bullshit of set theory.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 12:21 UTC

On Thursday, 24 June 2021 at 12:52:51 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> Any intelligent person can't help but be dumbstruck by the stupidity of mainstream academics.
>
> In the talk page of
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(mathematics)
>
> you'll see them arguing amongst themselves about the definition of set. Some are content to call it a "primitive concept" which is laughable because primitive implies a chronology:
>
> primitive: relating to, denoting, or preserving the character of an early stage in the evolutionary or historical development of something.
>
> However, "primitive" itself is a questionable concept because it depends on *time* which is meaningless without matter and almost constant repeatable action.
>
> Mainstream orangutans are satisfied to categorise "set" as a primitive without even thinking about any of the consequences. They imagine this act gives them the right to dismiss a proper definition for the primitive concept, that is, in their syphilitic brains, one need not be too concerned about the definition of a primitive concept. Absurd and ridiculous.
>
> Primitive concepts have definitions! And to be primitive is relative to a given time period.
>
> Thus, if we try to start with the primitive notion of set, we see that it is a bunch of baloney:
>
> "A set is a gathering together into a whole of definite, distinct objects of our perception or our thought—which are called elements of the set."
>
> That definition prohibits a set without elements, but what the fuck are elements? Chuckle. Ultimately, we come down to the actual word that should have been used, that is, "object", but this still fails in the above ill-formed definition.
>
> Turns out the morons of mainstream could not come up with a definition, so they designed circular definitions and rules (or the beliefs of ZFC) in an attempt to define set. Only problem is that set is used over and over in the 9 beliefs beginning with the very first belief.
>

> In my brilliant presentation, I prove there are no axioms or postulates in sound mathematics:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vlU-PJeIk672bFwZyULD1ASTRFF3jXg8

Students:

In 9 eye-opening videos, I debunk all of the 9 ZFC beliefs.

See details section of the following video for links to every one of these videos in this thought provoking video about what mainstream academics themselves have to say:

https://youtu.be/KvxjOMW6Q9w