Obviously I was either onto something, or on something. -- Larry Wall on the creation of Perl

tech / sci.math / I should be able to derive Elementary Coulomb 1.6*10^-19C purely out of speed of light// 151st AP book, Part 4, TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College.

SubjectAuthor
* I should be able to derive Elementary Coulomb 1.6*10^-19C purely outArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
 +- Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of aVan Croft
 +- Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generaArchimedes Plutonium
 `- High School students teaching the NSF elementary math, their desk jobArchimedes Plutonium

1
I should be able to derive Elementary Coulomb 1.6*10^-19C purely out of speed of light// 151st AP book, Part 4, TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College.

<613b6c14-e2ac-42d4-a308-b1ff6d2b12adn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67529&group=sci.math#67529

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 08:29:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I should be able to derive Elementary Coulomb 1.6*10^-19C purely out
of speed of light// 151st AP book, Part 4, TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 15:29 UTC

I should be able to derive Elementary Coulomb 1.6*10^-19C purely out of speed of light// 151st AP book, Part 4, TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College.

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
July 2021
to Plutonium Atom Universe
THE ELEMENTARY COULOMB 1.6*10^-19

On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 1:01:56 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > = 3.6*10^-47 N.
> >
> > We see that the gravitational force is weaker than the electrostatic force by the enormous factor of about 10^39.
> Alright the above is a problem sample in Halliday & Resnick & Krane, and that was Old Physics. I am doing New Physics where All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. So the Coulomb force is exactly the same as the force of gravity only it is toned down by 10^39 amount of toned down.
>
> How can we see this geometrically? Well picture the Earth as a North magnetic monopole and the Sun as a South magnetic monopole, and the Sun sends out a electric field that both pushes and pulls Earth into a track formed by Sun's magnetic field, a track that is nearly circular. This would be the Coulomb force of Sun on Earth, as the Sun forms a orbital path for Earth and the Sun shots an electric field of both push and pull into Earth to orbit around the Sun.
>
> Now picture that mass of Earth as monopoles canceling other monopoles by forming dipoles. This is why planets are round because the monopoles cancel in forming dipoles. And the Sun cancels its monopoles by forming dipoles but not as well as Earth forming dipoles since Earth is so much colder.
>
> So in gravity, we deal with the same monopoles shot into Earth from the Sun pushing and pulling Earth to orbit in the magnetic field path of the Sun, only since the Earth is mostly dipoles, not monopoles, this action of the Sun on Earth is 10^39 weaker, than if the action were on pure monopoles as Earth and pure monopoles of Sun. The fact that Earth is overall mostly electrically neutral is the reason that gravity is 10^39 weaker. In the Coulomb force, we deal with nothing but magnetic monopoles that are not electrically neutral. In gravity we turn monopoles to dipoles that are now electrically neutral, but not totally electrically neutral. And that small part that is not electrically neutral shows up as the force of gravity compared to the Coulomb force. Both with the identical same math form, but one is 10^39 stronger, and the reason for this difference in strength, is that the monopoles became dipoles and electrically neutral.
>
> Now to further confirm the above picture is true, I need to show that the constants of (8.99*10^9 N*m^2/C^2) for Coulomb law is the same as the constant of gravity (6.67*10^-11 N*m^2/kg^2) when mass is mostly dipole instead of monopole electricity.
>
> In another book I showed that we get the coupling strength of Coulomb to gravity from that of (1.60*10^-19 C)^2 = 2.56 *10^-38.
>
> Here, I need to show that 6.67*10^-11 and 8.99*10^9, when combined, is in fact 1.60*10^-19.
>
> This is a beautiful explanation of how gravity and electricity are one and the same things, only one is monopole full force electricity, while the other, gravity is the monopoles turned dipole and mostly neutral to electricity.

Now this is very appealing in many ways, to consider that the Coulomb force is just the maximum force while gravity is the minimum force of electricity and magnetism, in a set-range of force.

And that is Occam's Razor of the most simple explanation-- one is monopole-to monopole force while the other is dipole to dipole force, of why Coulomb force is the same Math Form as gravity only 10^38 weaker or stronger depending on which you chose.

Sun to Earth gravity is a statistical averaging, of where most mass is electrically neutral-- meaning dipole. Yet there is this tiny statistic of monopole to monopole, a residual Coulomb that composes gravity. And considering the Sun has the greatest (next Jupiter) of instability causing monopoles where normally all would be dipole and electrically neutral.

And to prove this explanation is correct and true and why Coulomb and gravity are on the opposite range scale of one another, I need to show that this number for Elementary Coulomb 1.6*10^-19 comes from the Coulomb constant interplay with Gravitational Constant.

But also, by this statistical mass being dipole and electrically neutral most of the time, and here we get 1.6*10^-19 from Avogadro's number 6.0*10^23 and the fact that the Dirac magnetic monopole is 0.5MeV and the dipole is 1.0MeV.

So we have for mass in Sun or Earth, mass is (proton+muon) = neutron = 945MeV. We have the dipole at 1.0MeV. We have neutron mass 10^-27kg and monopole mass 10^-31kg a ratio of 10000. Hence, we have approx 10000/ 6.0*10^23 = (1/6)*10^-19 = 1.6*10^-20.

6.67*10^-11 and 8.99*10^9 we have (8.99/6.67)*(10^9/10^-11) = approx 1.5*10^20.

We can say they are equal because we are dealing in Statistics of how many dipoles versus monopoles at any given instant of time.

The precession of Mercury is a manifestation of the fact that the Sun has more monopoles than dipoles given its mass. The manifestation of the Jupiter auroras is a result of more monopoles than dipoles given its mass. When a mass is totally electrically neutral, it has no monopoles in play for Coulomb or gravity.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 20, 2021, 4:33:53 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
We see this idea that gravity force is a statistical force in so much of astronomy in our own Solar System. Asteroids gravitationally bound together when they should not be. Orbits out of line with predition. Spins different than they should be and some spinning on sides instead of top to bottom. Precession of Mercury. When a force of physics is fuzzy in its predictions, is because the law is statistical in Nature. It is not a sharp crisp math precise law, because some monopoles became dipoles and some dipoles became monopoles, switching from neutral electric to north or south pole electric.

Everytime a measurement is made of the Sun's gravity on Earth, the measure is different because some monopoles are going into being dipoles and some dipoles are going into being monopoles.

AP
King of Science
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
12:34 AM (10 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
In a different one of my books I already wrote how marvellous it was that the elementary Coulomb was a special number prefix. 1.61*10^-19 C for the prefix of 1.61803399.... is the phi number, the golden ratio for rectangles.

Where the ratio

(a+b)/a is proportional to a/b. It solves the polynomial equation of x^2 -x = 1 and is (1+sqrt5)/2.

I like to think of it as self similar number for when you divide 1 by phi you get 0.618033....

Special numbers of physics, should be special numbers of mathematics and the quantized elementary electric unit should be a special number.

AP
King of Science
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
3:14 AM (7 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now students are going to wonder why I come up with 1.6*10^-20 for elementary coulomb and not 1.6*10^-19 C. And the answer for this variance is because we are dealing in Statistical Physics, much like temperature is an Average kinetic energy, averaged over many particles making temperature. In effect, we are learning Statistical Physics for the first time in electricity and magnetism. In 2nd year college we teach Heat and Thermodynamics physics. So I had to compare with Avogadro's number.

In the derivation of the Elementary Coulomb, I had to use two different sets of parameters. I used the Coulomb constant with gravitational constant to get 1.6*10^20, then to check if that is correct, I used masses of neutron to Dirac magnetic monopole 0.5MeV and Avogadro's number. And here I get exponent reversal, for instead of 10^20, I get 10^-20.

And we can see this statistical physics in the Coulomb constant for if we had more monopoles rather than dipoles in the measuring equipement we end up with 10*10^9 rather than 8.99*10^9 and if we had more monopoles than dipoles when measuring gravitational constant we more accurately end up with 6.0*10^-11 rather than 6.67 prefix.

All the other laws of EM theory are cut and dry on the mark without statistical physics, but in the Coulomb-gravity law of differential equation of Electric field E' = (V/(CB))' we have this range of E field of Coulomb at one end and gravity at the other end.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sd9h1f$1ofi$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67544&group=sci.math#67544

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 12:12:32 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 16:12 UTC

🦨 of Math and 🦟 of Physics Archimedes "little fish" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> I should be able to derive Elementary Coulomb 1.6*10^-19C purely out
of speed of ligh

I should be able to show that "It's Mule Pandemic Hour!" is an anagram
of "Archimedes Plutonium".

Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sd9sn4$1006$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67568&group=sci.math#67568

From: van...@e2wads.nz (Van Croft)
Newsgroups: sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 19:31:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Van Croft - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 19:31 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> 🦨 of Math and 🦟 of Physics Archimedes "little fish" Plutonium
> <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
>
> > I should be able to derive Elementary Coulomb 1.6*10^-19C purely out
> of speed of ligh
>
> I should be able to show that "It's Mule Pandemic Hour!" is an anagram
> of "Archimedes Plutonium".

no respect for the death in that country, liquefying the dead by poison
"vaccines", then used as fertilizers over crops and vegetables. A
win-win for bill gates and the belinda. What, you don't trust the science?

They are liquifying bodies and spraying them back on crops as biosludge
https://www.bitchute.com/video/bXwevsqPTGtu/

Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<cb50edb2-ba76-4a5d-b7ef-4f18e7c32c30n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67569&group=sci.math#67569

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 12:32:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 19:32 UTC

High School students smarter in math than NSF Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley, are too dumb to know how to make a paper cone, let alone plop a Mason jar lid down the cone and see for themselves.

On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 11:12:42 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"little fish"

US Inspector General examining if High School students are 10 times smarter in math than everyone at National Science Foundation, NSF, because High School students take only 5 minutes to wrap up a paper cone and plop a Mason or Kerr lid down the cone and prove the slant cut is a OVAL, never the ellipse.

While NSF, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley, Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, are too dumb to know how to make a paper cone, let alone plop a Mason jar lid down the cone and see for themselves.

> [...]

> --- end quote ---
>
> NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION
>
> Dr. Panchanathan , present day
> France Anne Cordova
> Subra Suresh
> Arden Lee Bement Jr.
> Rita R. Colwell
> Neal Francis Lane
> John Howard Gibbons 1993
>
> Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
> Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua
>

> World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
> Preface:
> Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.
>
> Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis".. To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?
>
> Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.
>
> Length: 137 pages
>
> Product details
> ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
> Publication date : March 14, 2019
> Language : English
> File size : 1307 KB
> Text-to-Speech : Enabled
> Screen Reader : Supported
> Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
> Word Wise : Not Enabled
> Print length : 137 pages
> Lending : Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Length: 21 pages

File Size: 1620 KB
Print Length: 21 pages
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PLSDQWC
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

y  z
|  /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.  And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

High School students teaching the NSF elementary math, their desk job kept them too far away

<e7e85c77-8a95-40ca-ad6c-8509c15af7ffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67597&group=sci.math#67597

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 18:00:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: High School students teaching the NSF elementary math, their desk job
kept them too far away
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 22 Jul 2021 01:00 UTC

Kibo Parry M World std paying High School students to teach NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley, and staff how to make a paper cone and drop a Mason lid inside to prove Oval is the slant cut. Reversing the NSF ignorance by paying Kibo to stalk AP.

Dr. Panchanathan, can you post the progress here in sci.math?

> [...]

> Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
> Word Wise : Not Enabled
> Print length : 137 pages
> Lending : Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
> 
> #134 in Calculus (Books)
> #20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

y z