Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 09:58:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Covid Deaths
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 17:58 UTC

Italy ran a study trying to identify if covid-19 itself was causing myo0 or peri carditis. It appears that it is not. The same number of people with and without and the normal rates of this cause of death all appear to be the same. Since this study involved about 700,000 people it was pretty good.

Now while I tend to lay the rather large increase in these causes of death at the doorstep of the vaccines, this may not be the case at all. Fauci and WHO's lockdowns caused a major change in the lifestyles of people and that alone may be the causes of this. Since men in particular have elevated levels of these illnesses it might be that losing their jobs may very well cause elevated anxiety in men that increases these numbers.

What all this suggests is that we should give NO power to any government agency other than the Military and those that oversee the Military. (Congress). I cannot think of many cases in which people given power have not abused it.

While this is generally of a minor extent, The entire government appears to have abused their power dramatically for political purposes and not personal gain. I would say that people like Fauci and the WHO should have NO power whatsoever.

If it is the loss of jobs why wouldn't you see increases of these heart problems in retired people? You do! It is generally explained by older age but that might not have anything to do with it at all. The huge change in lifestyle and living standards may be everything!