Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be prosecuted.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / 4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energy

SubjectAuthor
* 4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energymitchr...@gmail.com
`* Re: 4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energyIke Dow
 `* Re: 4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energymitchr...@gmail.com
  +* Re: 4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energyForest Beech
  |`* Re: 4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energyForest Beech
  | `* Re: 4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energyForest Beech
  |  `- Re: 4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energyForest Beech
  `- Re: 4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energymitchr...@gmail.com

1
4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energy

<f6804af1-787d-4649-9416-bc24cc8ea356n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67797&group=sci.physics.relativity#67797

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 11:31:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energy
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 18:31 UTC

The hypersphere boundary universal expansion
expands light's wavelength and lowers its energy
where light is moving outside the atom...
What is happening sub time inside the hypersphere
influences light red shifting in the universe.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: 4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energy

<si2u3b$1b66$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67805&group=sci.physics.relativity#67805

From: tyu...@iked.ow (Ike Dow)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 20:33:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ike Dow - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 20:33 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> The hypersphere boundary universal expansion expands light's wavelength
> and lowers its energy where light is moving outside the atom...
> What is happening sub time inside the hypersphere influences light red
> shifting in the universe.

the vaccine protected need to be protected form the unprotected by
forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn't protect the
protected.

Re: 4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energy

<cdda0c85-a83e-4f12-9791-f8d4b07410dbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67818&group=sci.physics.relativity#67818

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 18:03:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 01:03 UTC

On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 1:33:50 PM UTC-7, Ike Dow wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > The hypersphere boundary universal expansion expands light's wavelength
> > and lowers its energy where light is moving outside the atom...
> > What is happening sub time inside the hypersphere influences light red
> > shifting in the universe.

Gravity affects light and heat by Pound Rebka.
If galaxies are far enough their heat will be
their visibility. This is what Hubble is seeing.

Micthell Raemsch

Re: 4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energy

<si53as$1aev$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67859&group=sci.physics.relativity#67859

From: iuo...@vmnb.dc (Forest Beech)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:15:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Forest Beech - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:15 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> the vaccine protected need to be protected form the unprotected by
>> forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn't protect the
>> protected.
>
> Gravity affects light and heat by Pound Rebka.
> If galaxies are far enough their heat will be their visibility. This is
> what Hubble is seeing.

don't be so sure. Understanding is a macro scale thing. Below which, say
Quantum level, the "understanding" fades out - you need some other
tricks, not exactly math and logic.

Ie it's about amplitude distribution, no time, no space. Other thinks
can't be understood at all.

It just came to my mind, recently, that bellow the Quantum level you may
not even dare to understand anything. It cant be logic/math based. The
question to be asked is whether we are trapped into a *loop*, or the
world has open ends. I came up with this loop diagram, not necessarily
directed.

relativity extreme: 1+1=1

Macro: 1+1=2 here we have dragons

quantum: 1+1 < 2

tell me what you think.

Re: 4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energy

<si53ob$1aev$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67860&group=sci.physics.relativity#67860

From: iuo...@vmnb.dc (Forest Beech)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:22:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Forest Beech - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:22 UTC

Forest Beech wrote:

>> Gravity affects light and heat by Pound Rebka.
>> If galaxies are far enough their heat will be their visibility. This is
>> what Hubble is seeing.
>
> don't be so sure. Understanding is a macro scale thing. Below which, say
> Quantum level, the "understanding" fades out - you need some other
> tricks,
> not exactly math and logic.
>
> Ie it's about amplitude distribution, no time, no space. Other thinks
> can't be understood at all.
>
> It just came to my mind, recently, that bellow the Quantum level you may
> not even dare to understand anything. It cant be logic/math based. The
> question to be asked is whether we are trapped into a *loop*, or the
> world has open ends. I came up with this loop diagram, not necessarily
> directed.
> relativity extreme: 1+1=1
> Macro: 1+1=2 here we have dragons
> quantum: 1+1 < 2
>
> tell me what you think.

or maybe this is more appropriated:

3. above relativity : 1+1 = 1
2. macro ; 1+1 = 2
1. quantum : 1+1 < 2
0. "not even chaos" : loop 3.

Re: 4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energy

<si544c$1aev$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67861&group=sci.physics.relativity#67861

From: iuo...@vmnb.dc (Forest Beech)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:29:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Forest Beech - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:29 UTC

Forest Beech wrote:

>>> Gravity affects light and heat by Pound Rebka.
>>> If galaxies are far enough their heat will be their visibility. This
>>> is what Hubble is seeing.
>>
>> don't be so sure. Understanding is a macro scale thing. Below which,
>> say Quantum level, the "understanding" fades out - you need some other
>> tricks, not exactly math and logic.
>> Ie it's about amplitude distribution, no time, no space. Other thinks
>> can't be understood at all.
>> It just came to my mind, recently, that bellow the Quantum level you
>> may not even dare to understand anything. It cant be logic/math based.
>> The question to be asked is whether we are trapped into a *loop*, or
>> the world has open ends. I came up with this loop diagram, not
>> necessarily directed.
>> relativity extreme: 1+1=1
>> Macro: 1+1=2 here we have dragons
>> quantum: 1+1 < 2
>> tell me what you think.
> or maybe this is more appropriated:
3. above relativity : 1+1 = 1
2. macro ; 1+1 = 2
1. quantum : 1+1 < 2
0. "not even chaos" : 1+1 = 1/0, loop 3.

Re: 4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energy

<si54bj$1aev$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67862&group=sci.physics.relativity#67862

From: iuo...@vmnb.dc (Forest Beech)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:32:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Forest Beech - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:32 UTC

Forest Beech wrote:

>>> relativity extreme: 1+1=1
>>> Macro: 1+1=2 here we have dragons
>>> quantum: 1+1 < 2
>>> tell me what you think.
>> or rather even more correctly:

3. above relativity : 1+1 = 1; loop 0.
2. macro ; 1+1 = 2
1. quantum : 1+1 < 2
0. "not even chaos" : 1+1 = 1/0

Re: 4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energy

<356b0775-3c23-4650-a34e-1d71b41fef39n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67873&group=sci.physics.relativity#67873

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 11:32:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 18:32 UTC

On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 6:03:19 PM UTC-7, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 1:33:50 PM UTC-7, Ike Dow wrote:
> > mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > The hypersphere boundary universal expansion expands light's wavelength
> > > and lowers its energy where light is moving outside the atom...
> > > What is happening sub time inside the hypersphere influences light red
> > > shifting in the universe.
> Gravity affects light and heat by Pound Rebka.
> If galaxies are far enough their heat will be
> their visibility. This is what Hubble is seeing.
>
> Micthell Raemsch

Gravity changes light energy. But it can go back...
entering it it goes up... then of leaving it ... it
will go back down... Leaving no evidence
or gravity strength.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / 4 dimensional expansion affects light wavelength and energy