Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 10:42:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: a second forgery post by Jan Burse-- time to pull the plug on him
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 17:42 UTC

Mostowski Collapse
4:59 AM (8 hours ago)

Why so restrictive? You are starting to restrict academic freedom, by
judging other peoples ventured as foolish. What about your own

Alzheimer venture of 30 years not a single line of math.
You are a fucking nazi, with your facist hate posts.

Mostowski Collapse's profile photo
Mostowski Collapse
5:19 AM (7 hours ago)

Whats the immigration story behind the name Ludwig Plutonium.
Were his parents Auschwitz personell that slipped the Nurnberg trials.

Was archimedes plutonium born in a concentration camp?
All he can do is fabricate literate pests, like here:

Plutonium Totality Discredits Supercollider, Montgomery Fellow
https://www.thedartmouth.com/article/1994/05/plutonium-totality-discredits-supercollider-montgomery-fellow

Just pile of nazi gobbledygook thats isn't funny.
Only sad and disgusting. Nothing has changed since.

Mostowski Collapse's profile photo
Mostowski Collapse
5:29 AM (7 hours ago)

Archimedes Plutonium should be thrown in jail
for his willful criminal behavior. The criminal
Archimedes Plutonium all the times posts people
name lists together with hate speach about these people.

It is highly likely Archimedes Plutonium is
psycho. Archimedes Plutonium belongs in prison not
on usenet for his mind is complete hate hate hate.
Put the creep in jail and throw away the keys.

Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
9:57 AM (3 hours ago)

Look at this autistic meltdown by poor Arky. He's still upset over being
25 years too late for the FLT solution party and it being plain that
Wiles' proof is widely accepted. He goes on a nice long rant lashing
out with ad hominem after ad hominem against mathematicians. No actual
math, of course, just attack after attack.

It didn't help that I pointed out his attack on the Dandelin Spheres
ellipse proof was a typical "assume the conclusion" fallacy.

> math professors have descended into a Twilight Zone of memorized insanity..
>
> we have the same "realization of math in the weeds of the twilight zone of craziness"
>
> Then Puff the Magic Dragon on pink eyes white scales, fire breathing, helmet or no helmet.
>
> Then Bigfoot with conductor

> Loch Ness

> Puff the Magic Dragon and Loch Nessy.
>
> newform is duke, duke, duke, duke of Earl.
>
> jerks of mathematics

> they run on insane crazy ideas of dressing up elliptic curves that reach into cloud 9 stratosphere of goofball crazy,
>
> a asylum crazyhouse at the blackboard.
>
> how pathetically stupid it all was
>
> This is as mindless
>
> goonclod of the past math history
>
> Dull Stupid Mindless Lacking in Logic math professors

> their mindless trek into the twilight zone of math.
>
> these clowns and bozos will carve a path into the twilight zone of mathematics.
>
> the fools that were desperate

> those fools could not think logically

An easy solution, USA govt, eliminate the license of std World isp.

Stalker Kibo subhuman, Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley, are you paying Kibo to stalk sci..math, sci.physics??? The Wikipedia quote below indicates you are paying him to stalk.

On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 10:25:22 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

If indeed, NSF Dr. Panchanathan hired the stalker Kibo Parry Moroney going back to 1993 and thereabouts, was a huge mistake, for Usenet is self policing. The govt hiring a paid stalker eventually turns to ruin, for although a nitwit like Kibo Parry can tell a crank and moron. The nitwit Kibo Parry cannot tell a genuine scientist doing science outside the box. So in this sense, Dr. Panchanathan should resign from the NSF.

Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J.. Veysey, Scott Stanley, are you paying Kibo to stalk sci.math, sci.physics???

Is NSF Dr. Panchanathan paying Kibo Parry M more money to stalk sci.math, sci.physics, than the top 5 officials at NSF combined and 5X the amount of pay of MIT professors who teach calculus in classrooms. Same question for Canada's stalker, how much pay from government for his bully tactics

Does NSF pay kibo Parry to stalk more than the combined salaries of Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley.

Kibo Parry M on Philip J. Hanlon Dartmouth College president
On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 4:05:34 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🐜 of Math and 🐛 of
> fails at math and science:

Kibo, is it because he can never do a geometry proof of calculus, nor can Dr. Panchanathan of National Science Foundation, NSF who possibly is paying kibo more money to stalk for 28 years than what Dartmouth pays professors to actually teach calculus in classrooms.

..- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
..' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
.. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
.. ' ` `. |
.. '. '
.. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
..' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' I am Kibo Parry Moroney, the grand failure of science with my 938 is 12% short of 945, and my ellipse is a conic when it never was, and my idiocy of thinking geothermal is not radioactivity but is recycled solar fossil. I stalk on Internet because NSF pays a million dollars and is 5 times the salary of those professors stuck with actually teaching science and all I do is attack dog style in sci.math, sci.physics. And Barry Shein loves to whisper in my ear how 10 OR 2 =12 with AND as subtraction
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
....'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Click here to read the complete article