(It is an old Debian tradition to leave at least twice a year ...) -- Sven Rudolph

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.

SubjectAuthor
* Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.Richard Hertz
+* Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.Richard Hertz
|`* Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.Richard Hertz
| `* Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at everyIke Dow
|  `* Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.Richard Hertz
|   `- Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at everyMichael Moroney
+- Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.Maciej Wozniak
+* Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at everyPython
|`* Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.Dono.
| `* Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.Richard Hertz
|  `* Odious kapo Tichard Hertz takes it up the assDono.
|   `* Re:Richard Hertz
|    `- Richard Hertz, the despicable kapoDono.
+- Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at everyMichael Moroney
`- Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.JanPB

1
Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.

<b5ddd1a1-226e-4a21-ae17-8e72af6e20c5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67728&group=sci.physics.relativity#67728

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 11:19:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Thu, 16 Sep 2021 18:19 UTC

It's not that Dono is a pathetic, liar and perverted psychopath.

This lifeform can't be analyzed with human standards, as it's not one.

It has to be observed carefully, because is a dangerous specie like the
Alien creature, with acid running within it.

But has habits. For instance, has an anal-retentive compulsion to shit
in the last place at any thread where it post.

Its capabilities for shitting are much higher than a parrot, and can exceed
5 shits per minute.

So, trying to discuss with such reptilian lifeform is futile, as it has such urge
to have the last shitty comment, no mater how idiot it can be.

Also, this reptilian lifeform has the habit to change what a naive poster did,
reposting it like a human child would do in the game "you are,.. no! you are!"

Endless, futile and worthless as everything else this reptilian creature does,
think, write and probably speak.

And, by being as such, the bastard lifeform ruins this forum since 2006.

Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.

<d778cc18-4679-4066-b4ed-d8994324bd38n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67729&group=sci.physics.relativity#67729

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 11:27:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Thu, 16 Sep 2021 18:27 UTC

On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 3:19:13 PM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
> It's not that Dono is a pathetic, liar and perverted psychopath.
>
> This lifeform can't be analyzed with human standards, as it's not one.
>
> It has to be observed carefully, because is a dangerous specie like the
> Alien creature, with acid running within it.
>
> But has habits. For instance, has an anal-retentive compulsion to shit
> in the last place at any thread where it post.
>
> Its capabilities for shitting are much higher than a parrot, and can exceed
> 5 shits per minute.
>
> So, trying to discuss with such reptilian lifeform is futile, as it has such urge
> to have the last shitty comment, no mater how idiot it can be.
>
> Also, this reptilian lifeform has the habit to change what a naive poster did,
> reposting it like a human child would do in the game "you are,.. no! you are!"
>
> Endless, futile and worthless as everything else this reptilian creature does,
> think, write and probably speak.
>
> And, by being as such, the bastard lifeform ruins this forum since 2006.

Maybe, it came to Earth as a fucking reptilian egg like Einstein. Only that this one was
activated from the alien mothership to came alive in these times, in order to custody
the legacy of the original reptilian egg, activated to come alive exactly 142 years ago.

This can explain things.

Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.

<3675d256-1d66-41ee-bfbe-5e74db5cb8b6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67732&group=sci.physics.relativity#67732

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 11:43:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Thu, 16 Sep 2021 18:43 UTC

On Thursday, 16 September 2021 at 20:19:13 UTC+2, Richard Hertz wrote:
> It's not that Dono is a pathetic, liar and perverted psychopath.

No, he is a quite ordinary religious fanatic.

Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.

<ff3d7e65-0d94-4707-bb3b-c67c689de4d2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67733&group=sci.physics.relativity#67733

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 11:43:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Thu, 16 Sep 2021 18:43 UTC

On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 3:27:17 PM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 3:19:13 PM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > It's not that Dono is a pathetic, liar and perverted psychopath.
> >
> > This lifeform can't be analyzed with human standards, as it's not one.
> >
> > It has to be observed carefully, because is a dangerous specie like the
> > Alien creature, with acid running within it.
> >
> > But has habits. For instance, has an anal-retentive compulsion to shit
> > in the last place at any thread where it post.
> >
> > Its capabilities for shitting are much higher than a parrot, and can exceed
> > 5 shits per minute.
> >
> > So, trying to discuss with such reptilian lifeform is futile, as it has such urge
> > to have the last shitty comment, no mater how idiot it can be.
> >
> > Also, this reptilian lifeform has the habit to change what a naive poster did,
> > reposting it like a human child would do in the game "you are,.. no! you are!"
> >
> > Endless, futile and worthless as everything else this reptilian creature does,
> > think, write and probably speak.
> >
> > And, by being as such, the bastard lifeform ruins this forum since 2006.
> Maybe, it came to Earth as a fucking reptilian egg like Einstein. Only that this one was
> activated from the alien mothership to came alive in these times, in order to custody
> the legacy of the original reptilian egg, activated to come alive exactly 142 years ago.
>
> This can explain things.

I wonder where the Dono lifeform replacement egg is buried. Maybe those things at the
mothership should activate such egg right now, so Dono don't feel so lonely, abandoned.

After all, alien lifeforms must have some kind of emotions, isn't it? Maybe all what the Dono
thing need is company to stop his descend toward a final and complete mental breakdown.

Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.

<6143e5e4$0$3680$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67746&group=sci.physics.relativity#67746

Subject: Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every
thread.
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
From: pyt...@python.invalid (Python)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 02:48:56 +0200
 by: Python - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 00:48 UTC

Le 16/09/2021 à 20:19, Richard Hertz a écrit :
> It's not that Dono is a pathetic, liar and perverted psychopath.

Well, while Dono aka Andrew Georges aka Dono is pathetic, liar and
perverted psychopath.

Nevertheless, you Richard Hertz is insane.

Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.

<649ea88c-4cfe-4b19-8551-a70466555da9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67751&group=sci.physics.relativity#67751

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 19:33:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 02:33 UTC

On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 5:48:38 PM UTC-7, Python wrote:
> Le 16/09/2021 à 20:19, Richard Hertz a écrit :
> > It's not that Dono is a pathetic, liar and perverted psychopath.
> Well, while Dono aka Andrew Georges aka Dono is pathetic, liar and
> perverted psychopath.
>
> Nevertheless, you Richard Hertz is insane.

....and Jean Pierre Messenger, aka Python is a despicable piece of shit who rushes to the opportunity to suck cock to the kapo Richard Hertz. Way to go, Jean Pierre!

Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.

<02175cc7-01f7-4971-8c0a-22048531057bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67752&group=sci.physics.relativity#67752

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 20:35:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 03:35 UTC

And it's verified once again the topic of this thread:

"Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread."

That bastard reptilian lifeform can't just shut up!. Predator, where are you!

Odious kapo Tichard Hertz takes it up the ass

<04beeeb4-97a5-45e6-a353-9d23251b2ce2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67753&group=sci.physics.relativity#67753

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 20:56:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Odious kapo Tichard Hertz takes it up the ass
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 03:56 UTC

On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 8:36:00 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> And it's verified once again the topic of this thread:

Richard Hertz, the odious kapo is reduced to posting garbage. Your hero, Christian Corda turned tail and ran.

Re:

<78e81b6c-5c4b-4bb4-9028-9b060b9880c5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67754&group=sci.physics.relativity#67754

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 21:00:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 04:00 UTC

And it's verified once again the topic of this thread:

"Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread."

That bastard reptilian lifeform can't just shut up!. Predator, where are you!

Richard Hertz, the despicable kapo

<a9518b6c-d5d1-4f54-be55-ea8f054dfaf4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67755&group=sci.physics.relativity#67755

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 21:08:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Richard Hertz, the despicable kapo
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 04:08 UTC

On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 9:00:30 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> And it's verified once again the topic of this thread:
"Richard Hertz, the despicable kapo"

Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.

<si2jfo$19rn$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67792&group=sci.physics.relativity#67792

From: tyu...@iked.ow (Ike Dow)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
thread.
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:32:41 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ike Dow - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:32 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> I wonder where the Dono lifeform replacement egg is buried. Maybe those
> things at the mothership should activate such egg right now, so Dono
> don't feel so lonely, abandoned.
> After all, alien lifeforms must have some kind of emotions, isn't it?
> Maybe all what the Dono thing need is company to stop his descend toward
> a final and complete mental breakdown.

not really. Tell me, in your capacity, if the vaccines works, why the
vaccinated are in need of protection? WHY WHY WHY??

'If The 'Vaccine' Protects, Why Do The 'Vaccinated' Need Protecting' Jim
Jordan https://www.bitchute.com/video/ywMhZ0DVexro/

Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.

<570272cd-4971-42c0-bcb8-daf37ba08870n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67815&group=sci.physics.relativity#67815

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 16:06:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 23:06 UTC

I wonder if reptilian species can see colors.

We are all biased by scify movies, where reptilians have a disgusting green skin, full of warts.

Dono, can you clarify this for us?

Thanks a lot.

P.D.: Is your diet based on eating living rats or I'm a little biased by movies?

Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.

<si3hg0$13lf$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67820&group=sci.physics.relativity#67820

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
thread.
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 22:04:53 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 02:04 UTC

On 9/17/2021 7:06 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> I wonder if reptilian species can see colors.
>
> We are all biased by scify movies, where reptilians have a disgusting green skin, full of warts.
>
> Dono, can you clarify this for us?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> P.D.: Is your diet based on eating living rats or I'm a little biased by movies?

You need to show more respect for your superiors, Richard.

Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.

<si6au8$iu6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67897&group=sci.physics.relativity#67897

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
thread.
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 23:31:26 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 03:31 UTC

On 9/16/2021 2:19 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> It's not that Dono is a pathetic, liar and perverted psychopath.

Richard, quit insulting your betters. You should have more respect for
your betters!

Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.

<3b54e0ef-09a1-47c3-af3b-aa4d9586c8afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67925&group=sci.physics.relativity#67925

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 06:46:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: film...@gmail.com (JanPB)
 by: JanPB - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 13:46 UTC

On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 11:19:13 AM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> [something]

The word is "species". There is no "specie" just like there is no "Mercede-Benz".

--
Jan

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Dono, a reptilian specie, has to have the last shit at every thread.