The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Investments

SubjectAuthor
* InvestmentsTom Kunich
`- Re: InvestmentsJeff Liebermann

1
Investments

<8d9c90e3-fb72-413c-b944-993d20f94252n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67929&group=rec.bicycles.tech#67929

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 09:58:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Investments
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 13 Nov 2022 17:58 UTC

Just got the month report for October from Stiehl. The actual stocks took a pretty hard hit from Lieberman's wonderful Joe Biden (tell us again how you're a registered Republican).

But the interest etc. on these accounts totally nullified the temporary loses of the market. I am nearly back to where I was when Obama ruined the economy.

I'm sure that Francis has donated to the Obama National Library dedicated to showing how racism has destroyed the least racist country on Earth.

Imagine the US taxpayer paying billions of dollars for something like that?

So while Frank's real income is falling like a rock, my net worth is growing. Frank, you really ought to get out of that hell hole that is about to be desegregated leaving your suppressed racism now on the surface for all to see.

Re: Investments

<rrk2nh9elhq7427sjf97bp59tp00jge8jf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67939&group=rec.bicycles.tech#67939

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Investments
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 12:56:12 -0800
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Sun, 13 Nov 2022 20:56 UTC

On Sun, 13 Nov 2022 09:58:27 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>Just got the month report for October from Stiehl.

The company name is Stifel:
<https://www.stifel.com>
This is the 2nd time I've corrected the name for you.
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/Flu86ZHSreE/m/ZmZkXYD3AgAJ>
Do you intentionally generate wrong information just to attract
attention?

>The actual stocks took a pretty hard hit from Lieberman's wonderful Joe Biden (tell us again how you're a registered Republican).

My last name is spelled Liebermann. Are you now trying to attract my
attention? If so please stop. Yes, I've been a registered republican
since I became old enough to vote.
<http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/voter%20registration.jpg>
I know it's difficult for you but try to get used to a fact when you
see one.

>But the interest etc. on these accounts totally nullified the temporary loses of the market. I am nearly back to where I was when Obama ruined the economy.

Every complaint you have about the economy, politics, cycling, etc
declares you to be a victim of some act perpetrated by someone you
find disagreeable. At least you're consistent.

>I'm sure that Francis has donated to the Obama National Library dedicated to showing how racism has destroyed the least racist country on Earth.
>
>Imagine the US taxpayer paying billions of dollars for something like that?

The tax payers are paying for your Social Security and Medicare. If
this truly offends you, perhaps you might donate your SSI payments to
worthy 501(c)3 charities and organizations, just like your hero,
former president Trump did.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272