From: solo...@drafting.not (Catrike Rider)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Transgender father Stefonknee Wolscht leaves family in Toronto to start new life as six-year-old girl
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 07:20:35 -0500
 by: Catrike Rider - Wed, 16 Nov 2022 12:20 UTC

Stefonknee (pronounced ‘Stephanie’) Wolschtt, 46, had been married for
23 years when she realised she was transgender.

“I can’t deny I was married. I can’t deny I have children. But I’ve
moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child,” she said in a
video series by The Transgender Project, published by Daily Xtra.

Ms Wolschtt said her wife could not accept her as a transgender woman.
She was told to either “stop being trans or leave”.

“To me, ‘stop being trans’ isn’t something I could do,” she says. “It
would be like telling me to stop being 6ft 2 or leave.”
Feeling rejected by her family, Ms Wolschtt left and now lives with
her adoptive family, who she says are “totally comfortable with me
being a little girl”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stefonknee-wolschtt-transgender-father-leaves-family-in-toronto-to-start-new-life-as-a-sixyearold-girl-a6769051.html

Re: Transgender father Stefonknee Wolscht leaves family in Toronto to start new life as six-year-old girl

<0be3eabc-27c2-4199-99fb-ae4e288f58aan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68127&group=rec.bicycles.tech#68127

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 04:46:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Transgender father Stefonknee Wolscht leaves family in Toronto to
start new life as six-year-old girl
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Wed, 16 Nov 2022 12:46 UTC

On Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 7:20:37 AM UTC-5, Catrike Rider wrote:
> Stefonknee (pronounced ‘Stephanie’) Wolschtt, 46, had been married for
> 23 years when she realised she was transgender.
>
> “I can’t deny I was married. I can’t deny I have children. But I’ve
> moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child,” she said in a
> video series by The Transgender Project, published by Daily Xtra.
>
> Ms Wolschtt said her wife could not accept her as a transgender woman.
> She was told to either “stop being trans or leave”.
>
> “To me, ‘stop being trans’ isn’t something I could do,” she says. “It
> would be like telling me to stop being 6ft 2 or leave.”
> Feeling rejected by her family, Ms Wolschtt left and now lives with
> her adoptive family, who she says are “totally comfortable with me
> being a little girl”.
>
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stefonknee-wolschtt-transgender-father-leaves-family-in-toronto-to-start-new-life-as-a-sixyearold-girl-a6769051.html

Jealous?

Re: Transgender father Stefonknee Wolscht leaves family in Toronto to start new life as six-year-old girl

<a9de4ac6-0904-4654-8a20-f3c41eefa0f9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68135&group=rec.bicycles.tech#68135

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 07:37:46 -0800 (PST)
start new life as six-year-old girl
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 16 Nov 2022 15:37 UTC

On Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 4:20:37 AM UTC-8, Catrike Rider wrote:
> Stefonknee (pronounced ‘Stephanie’) Wolschtt, 46, had been married for
> 23 years when she realised she was transgender.
>
> “I can’t deny I was married. I can’t deny I have children. But I’ve
> moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child,” she said in a
> video series by The Transgender Project, published by Daily Xtra.
>
> Ms Wolschtt said her wife could not accept her as a transgender woman.
> She was told to either “stop being trans or leave”.
>
> “To me, ‘stop being trans’ isn’t something I could do,” she says. “It
> would be like telling me to stop being 6ft 2 or leave.”
> Feeling rejected by her family, Ms Wolschtt left and now lives with
> her adoptive family, who she says are “totally comfortable with me
> being a little girl”.
>
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stefonknee-wolschtt-transgender-father-leaves-family-in-toronto-to-start-new-life-as-a-sixyearold-girl-a6769051.html

You can plainly see the psychologically damage id plainly in this case. My brother-in-law was a family counselor which is a psychologist. He got so tired of what is happening in the last 8 years of Obama and now the first two years of Biden that he has given up his practice, bought a home in another city where he isn't known and moved there.

According to fools like Liebermann it is the taxpayer who pays for your social security. Were that the case everyone would be paid the same SS checks. But of course like everything else from Liebermann it is either a total lie or he is so deluded that it isn't a surprise that he could never get a real job. Some people get higher social security payments because they paid more into the system. That Congress spent the entire Social Security trust fund simply means that they couldn't care less about the working man.

Re: Transgender father Stefonknee Wolscht leaves family in Toronto to start new life as six-year-old girl

<t3ianhl8kovq0k2ucjr2rkldb8548clfct@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68161&group=rec.bicycles.tech#68161

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 13:02:27 -0800
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Wed, 16 Nov 2022 21:02 UTC

On Wed, 16 Nov 2022 07:37:46 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>According to fools like Liebermann it is the taxpayer who pays for your social security. Were that the case everyone would be paid the same SS checks. But of course like everything else from Liebermann it is either a total lie or he is so deluded that it isn't a surprise that he could never get a real job. Some people get higher social security payments because they paid more into the system. That Congress spent the entire Social Security trust fund simply means that they couldn't care less about the working man.

Nice change of topic.

I wrote "Social Security and Medicare", not just SSI. You're probably
correct about SSI, especially if you include time value of money, but
not even close if you include Medicare.

Up to 2013, it was still possible for someone to collect more in
social security than they paid into social security:
"Many pay more in taxes than they'll get back"
<https://money.cnn.com/2013/04/14/news/economy/social-security-benefits/>
There is no way that my FICA payroll deductions could ever come close
to what I collected in SSI payments and Medicare benefits. The
difference comes from your taxes.

Sources of Medicare funding (2019):
<https://www.kff.org/medicare/issue-brief/the-facts-on-medicare-spending-and-financing/>
See Fig 7 at:
<https://www.kff.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/7305-13-Figure-7.png>
Note that 43% of Medicare funding came from "general revenue" also
known as taxes.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272