From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: The Atomic Bomb and Relativity
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 23:15:12 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 21 Sep 2021 06:15 UTC

The Atomic Bomb and Relativity

Someone asked Albert Einstein "What is Relativity?"

But since Albert Einstein was always thinking about atomic bombs he
answered:

"Sit on a hot stove for a minute..."

Now, those of you who have never sat on a hot stove, you will
get severe burns...exactly what you get from an atomic bomb.

That's Relativity!
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: The Atomic Bomb and Relativity

<6a5kkgt1f8qn0licrln9fv3pll3kgpqfm4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68163&group=sci.physics.relativity#68163

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: The Atomic Bomb and Relativity
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 10:33:32 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 21 Sep 2021 17:33 UTC

On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 23:15:12 -0700, The Starmaker
<starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>The Atomic Bomb and Relativity
>
>Someone asked Albert Einstein "What is Relativity?"
>
>But since Albert Einstein was always thinking about atomic bombs he
>answered:
>
>"Sit on a hot stove for a minute..."
>
>Now, those of you who have never sat on a hot stove, you will
>get severe burns...exactly what you get from an atomic bomb.
>

>That's Relativity!

In other words, what does it feel like to get hit with an atomic bomb?

Sit on a hot stove for a minute.

That's Relativity!

WOW, THAT FUCKIN HURTS!!!!

(ask the Japanese)

oooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

That's Relativity!

oh, I forgot...you got to get a very pretty blond blue eyed white girl
to sit on your lap for an hour....

(blonds have more fun)

That's Relativity!

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: The Atomic Bomb and Relativity

<v17kkg5an2iho9n4g2kl0d53f24mc1csj4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68166&group=sci.physics.relativity#68166

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 11:00:34 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 21 Sep 2021 18:00 UTC

Now, the Fact is..

the atomic bomb was dropped on Japan in August, 1945...

but, Albert Einstein was informed that the atomic bomb would
be used on Japan back in March that same year..

If Albert Einstein would have warned the Japanese that the
atomic bomb would have been dropped on them, would
Albert Einstein be a Patriot or Treasonous????

On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 10:33:32 -0700, The Starmaker
<starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 23:15:12 -0700, The Starmaker
><starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>>The Atomic Bomb and Relativity
>>
>>Someone asked Albert Einstein "What is Relativity?"
>>
>>But since Albert Einstein was always thinking about atomic bombs he
>>answered:
>>
>>"Sit on a hot stove for a minute..."
>>
>>Now, those of you who have never sat on a hot stove, you will
>>get severe burns...exactly what you get from an atomic bomb.
>>

>>That's Relativity!
>

>In other words, what does it feel like to get hit with an atomic bomb?
>
>Sit on a hot stove for a minute.
>
>That's Relativity!
>
>WOW, THAT FUCKIN HURTS!!!!
>

>(ask the Japanese)
>

>oooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
>
>That's Relativity!
>

>oh, I forgot...you got to get a very pretty blond blue eyed white girl
>to sit on your lap for an hour....
>

>(blonds have more fun)
>

>That's Relativity!
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: The Atomic Bomb and Relativity