All your files have been destroyed (sorry). Paul.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Crank Richard Hertz, old fart clown

SubjectAuthor
* How would Einstein genius work in 2021? 3D TV screen's case.Richard Hertz
+* Whaclo Richard Hertz goes off the deep endDono.
|`- Re: Whaclo Richard Hertz goes off the deep endChris M. Thomasson
+- Re: How would Einstein genius work in 2021? 3D TV screen's case.Python
`* Re: How would Einstein genius work in 2021? 3D TV screen's case.Paul Alsing
 `* Re: How would Einstein genius work in 2021? 3D TV screen's case.Richard Hertz
  `* Eichard Hertz, the most entertaining crankDono.
   `* Re:Richard Hertz
    `* Crank Richard Hertz, old fart clownDono.
     `- Re: Crank Richard Hertz, old fart clownMaciej Wozniak

1
How would Einstein genius work in 2021? 3D TV screen's case.

<44337dfb-dc41-414c-a8b4-ccbaa19ff844n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68191&group=sci.physics.relativity#68191

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:46:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: How would Einstein genius work in 2021? 3D TV screen's case.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Tue, 21 Sep 2021 23:46 UTC

Einstein 2021. I have this idea: How about a front-end screen, 3" thick
and made with smart nano-particles based on AI and networking, which
could be placed in front of any TV screen transforming 2D into 3D, without
any kind of glasses?. We could use it later to manufacture 3D TV sets,
which would replace anyone used in the last 50 years!

Technologists: Well, that seems impossible to implement, because it would
require to add an extra dimension that is nonexistent in the flat 2D world of
TV receivers!. But, as your antecedents as a genius are well established, we
will try to research about it.

Version 1.0 (2022): Blurry images, don't work in real time. Objects are having
weird, unphysical movements. Project 1.0 is cancelled. Einstein complain.

Version 2.0 (2024): More nitid images, somehow works in real time, but
relative distances aren't conserved, what causes severe head pain, dizziness
and disorientation to watchers. Project 2.0 is cancelled. Einstein complain.

Version 3.0 (2026): Images are much better in still, but there is an unsolvable problem with relative depth. Works in real time, but a red pill is required for
watchers to swallow before watching the screen. Project 3.0 moves ahead
and Einstein is more happy, yet complaining.

Version 4.0 final (2027): Red pill is replaced by a nasal spray and watchers
are advised to not watch 3D TV for more than 3 hours a day. Images at the
screen show a high distortion in correlation with real images from studio,
as differential measurements with advanced instrumentation show. Yet, it's
decided to launch the project commercially and hide any adverse effect or
danger to mental health. Also, claims about this being nonphysical, false
and stupid are very rapidly silenced by the establishment.
Einstein is happy to full extent and start a worldwide tour to promote HIS
invention and fundraising from venture capitalists.

MSM: The prodigal genius of Einstein did it again. Thanks to him, TV will
never be the same. Einstein dethroned 1,000's of scientists that worked in
the TV industry for the last 100 years!

Now, change the dates to early XX century, change the topic to the "Proof
than in 4D spacetime, matter-energy tell space how to bend and 4D non
linear space tell matter-energy how to behave". Then, put mathematicians
in charge of making elaborate theories that barely have analytical solutions,
only under extreme environmental simplifications.
GR is born and everything else happens as in 2027 because, you know,
99.999% of people is idiot and believe whatever. The rest are partners in
crime. Newtonian clashes with relativists, even when consequences of such
stupid theory mounts year after year, degenerating what was known as physics.

Also, check Einstein's contributions. Icons are necessary for the sheeple.

Whaclo Richard Hertz goes off the deep end

<e549eaad-13fb-42f3-bb5e-f18d877d3cb0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68193&group=sci.physics.relativity#68193

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 17:19:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Whaclo Richard Hertz goes off the deep end
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 00:19 UTC

On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 4:46:10 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> snip cretinisms<

Nurse,

Patient Richard Hertz needs his meds. And the water hose with ultra cold water.

Re: Whaclo Richard Hertz goes off the deep end

<sidtfd$k24$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68195&group=sci.physics.relativity#68195

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Whaclo Richard Hertz goes off the deep end
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 17:30:36 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 00:30 UTC

On 9/21/2021 5:19 PM, Dono. wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 4:46:10 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
>> snip cretinisms<
>
> Nurse,
>
> Patient Richard Hertz needs his meds. And the water hose with ultra cold water.

lol. However, this looks fairly interesting:

https://youtu.be/Cv7zh1iUsEk

Re: How would Einstein genius work in 2021? 3D TV screen's case.

<614a8570$0$4977$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68196&group=sci.physics.relativity#68196

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
From: pyt...@python.invalid (Python)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 03:23:24 +0200
 by: Python - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 01:23 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:
> Einstein 2021. I have this idea: How about a front-end screen, 3" thick
> and made with smart nano-particles based on AI and networking, which
> could be placed in front of any TV screen transforming 2D into 3D, without
> any kind of glasses?. We could use it later to manufacture 3D TV sets,
> which would replace anyone used in the last 50 years!
>
> Technologists: Well, that seems impossible to implement, because it would
> require to add an extra dimension that is nonexistent in the flat 2D world of
> TV receivers!. But, as your antecedents as a genius are well established, we
> will try to research about it.
>
> Version 1.0 (2022): Blurry images, don't work in real time. Objects are having
> weird, unphysical movements. Project 1.0 is cancelled. Einstein complain.
>
> Version 2.0 (2024): More nitid images, somehow works in real time, but
> relative distances aren't conserved, what causes severe head pain, dizziness
> and disorientation to watchers. Project 2.0 is cancelled. Einstein complain.
>
> Version 3.0 (2026): Images are much better in still, but there is an unsolvable problem with relative depth. Works in real time, but a red pill is required for
> watchers to swallow before watching the screen. Project 3.0 moves ahead
> and Einstein is more happy, yet complaining.
>
> Version 4.0 final (2027): Red pill is replaced by a nasal spray and watchers
> are advised to not watch 3D TV for more than 3 hours a day. Images at the
> screen show a high distortion in correlation with real images from studio,
> as differential measurements with advanced instrumentation show. Yet, it's
> decided to launch the project commercially and hide any adverse effect or
> danger to mental health. Also, claims about this being nonphysical, false
> and stupid are very rapidly silenced by the establishment.
> Einstein is happy to full extent and start a worldwide tour to promote HIS
> invention and fundraising from venture capitalists.
>
> MSM: The prodigal genius of Einstein did it again. Thanks to him, TV will
> never be the same. Einstein dethroned 1,000's of scientists that worked in
> the TV industry for the last 100 years!
>
> Now, change the dates to early XX century, change the topic to the "Proof
> than in 4D spacetime, matter-energy tell space how to bend and 4D non
> linear space tell matter-energy how to behave". Then, put mathematicians
> in charge of making elaborate theories that barely have analytical solutions,
> only under extreme environmental simplifications.
> GR is born and everything else happens as in 2027 because, you know,
> 99.999% of people is idiot and believe whatever. The rest are partners in
> crime. Newtonian clashes with relativists, even when consequences of such
> stupid theory mounts year after year, degenerating what was known as physics.
>
> Also, check Einstein's contributions. Icons are necessary for the sheeple.

Congrats Richard, this is definitely one of the most INSANE message ever
posted here, here being sci.physics.relativity this is quite a HUGE
achievement!

Re: How would Einstein genius work in 2021? 3D TV screen's case.

<76841b7f-c4ac-43e6-a58c-396dc31d50e4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68197&group=sci.physics.relativity#68197

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 18:58:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: pnals...@gmail.com (Paul Alsing)
 by: Paul Alsing - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 01:58 UTC

On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 4:46:10 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Einstein 2021. I have this idea: How about a front-end screen, 3" thick
> and made with smart nano-particles based on AI and networking, which
> could be placed in front of any TV screen transforming 2D into 3D, without
> any kind of glasses?. We could use it later to manufacture 3D TV sets,
> which would replace anyone used in the last 50 years!
>
> Technologists: Well, that seems impossible to implement, because it would
> require to add an extra dimension that is nonexistent in the flat 2D world of
> TV receivers!. But, as your antecedents as a genius are well established, we
> will try to research about it.
>
> Version 1.0 (2022): Blurry images, don't work in real time. Objects are having
> weird, unphysical movements. Project 1.0 is cancelled. Einstein complain.
>
> Version 2.0 (2024): More nitid images, somehow works in real time, but
> relative distances aren't conserved, what causes severe head pain, dizziness
> and disorientation to watchers. Project 2.0 is cancelled. Einstein complain.
>
> Version 3.0 (2026): Images are much better in still, but there is an unsolvable problem with relative depth. Works in real time, but a red pill is required for
> watchers to swallow before watching the screen. Project 3.0 moves ahead
> and Einstein is more happy, yet complaining.
>
> Version 4.0 final (2027): Red pill is replaced by a nasal spray and watchers
> are advised to not watch 3D TV for more than 3 hours a day. Images at the
> screen show a high distortion in correlation with real images from studio,
> as differential measurements with advanced instrumentation show. Yet, it's
> decided to launch the project commercially and hide any adverse effect or
> danger to mental health. Also, claims about this being nonphysical, false
> and stupid are very rapidly silenced by the establishment.
> Einstein is happy to full extent and start a worldwide tour to promote HIS
> invention and fundraising from venture capitalists.
>
> MSM: The prodigal genius of Einstein did it again. Thanks to him, TV will
> never be the same. Einstein dethroned 1,000's of scientists that worked in
> the TV industry for the last 100 years!
>
> Now, change the dates to early XX century, change the topic to the "Proof
> than in 4D spacetime, matter-energy tell space how to bend and 4D non
> linear space tell matter-energy how to behave". Then, put mathematicians
> in charge of making elaborate theories that barely have analytical solutions,
> only under extreme environmental simplifications.
> GR is born and everything else happens as in 2027 because, you know,
> 99.999% of people is idiot and believe whatever. The rest are partners in
> crime. Newtonian clashes with relativists, even when consequences of such
> stupid theory mounts year after year, degenerating what was known as physics.
>
> Also, check Einstein's contributions. Icons are necessary for the sheeple.

Hertz is spiraling down... down... down...

Re: How would Einstein genius work in 2021? 3D TV screen's case.

<7c921582-8070-4ffc-ab79-b50bf561764en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68198&group=sci.physics.relativity#68198

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 19:44:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 02:44 UTC

OK, it's a parody about the retarded.

But now, and seriously, try to grasp this (as a GR relativist would say):

In engineering terms, such system would involve a 3D camera which encode 3D signals
of scenes, a high speed communication channel with lossless compression and a 3D
receiver, which decodes the 3D signal and deliver it to such real 3D screen (3° thick).

Think what may happen in 20-30 years, given the current path in technology:

1) A 3D camera scan scenes with 8K resolution (8 megapixels). Using the abandoned
MPEG theory about detecting and codifying different visual objects separately, in order
to reduce the amount of information to be carried.
But, VOOC (Visual Object Oriented Coding) information could include additional information
about relative distance between visual objects in terms of a z-axis (depth), adding such
information (differential over a given set of coordinates) to the packetized bitstream, while
conserving the concept of scanning the scene. It would deliver a bitstream with 3D signal
per pixel and per object (codifying the differential pair) that could be transmitted at, maybe,
8Mp x 60 Hz x 32 bits (about 14 Gbps without compression, 140 Mbps with lossless compression).

2) The channels, in 20 years, will manage thousands of these bitrates at once.

3) The 3D receiver separate 3D image bitstream from the other flows (audio, metadata, interactivity).
The scan of the screen is done by usual techniques, with the exception that the sequential packets
carry codified location referenced to the receiver 3D screen, so each micro or nano pixel (actually
a smart pixel) knows if the packet (carried by an IR laser which sweeps the screen) is addressed
to it or not. Then, each smart pixel at each x,y,z position on the receiver screen would know what
poly-chromatic signal emit and for how long.

The result would be a correct 3D active image (pondered in perspective at the transmitter/encoder
and also at the receiver, to accommodate different screen formats).

The IR laser sweeping mechanism wouldn't be too much different than those used with laser printers,
which is a mature technology. Maybe, several years after the first 3D system, a receiver screen could
be flattened by a complex addressing of individual smart pixels in the xyz reference fram of the receiver,
so you would get a compact 3D TV receiver. 30 years in the future doesn't mean too much for me, and
this time lapse could be even less, due to current capabilities.

This post is to explain that the idea is possible to be implemented in the near future.

What is impossible is that the retarded could conceive such idea, if he was alive in these days, because
his need to plagiarize and not to be caught was what he really enjoyed. Also taking people for idiots,
which is OK with me. Probably the only concept that I'd share with him.

Eichard Hertz, the most entertaining crank

<e0a3cff4-3855-4c21-80b5-a0345cc3ca62n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68201&group=sci.physics.relativity#68201

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 22:18:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Eichard Hertz, the most entertaining crank
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 05:18 UTC

On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 7:44:35 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> OK, it's a parody about the retarded Richard Hertz.

You are right, Richard, of all the nutters , you are the most entertaining.

Re:

<3e1ae6a6-2fcb-45ac-9c13-71ca8f084436n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68231&group=sci.physics.relativity#68231

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 08:34:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 15:34 UTC

On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 2:18:49 AM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:

<whatever>

Dono, how can I ask you to understand an analogy of the historical development of GR
if you have a fossilized brain, which only conserve the dogmas of relativity and its church?

You can't see anything else but your biased (and repulsive) world.

If space aliens would came here some day, you'd try to sell them your shit just before they vaporize
you for being such stupid lifeform. Relativity, idiot? Yeah! We just used it to come here!. Vap this bastard!

Crank Richard Hertz, old fart clown

<d37f5b75-c502-4af5-b9c1-5427165ec9d1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68232&group=sci.physics.relativity#68232

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 08:39:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Crank Richard Hertz, old fart clown
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 15:39 UTC

On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 8:34:53 AM UTC-7, Richard Hertz frothed at the mouth:
>utter imbecilities<

Relativity is here to stay, so , choke on it, clown!

Re: Crank Richard Hertz, old fart clown

<fb25f269-4a09-4129-8cbc-86ba57245f44n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68235&group=sci.physics.relativity#68235

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 08:46:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Crank Richard Hertz, old fart clown
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 15:46 UTC

On Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 17:40:00 UTC+2, Dono. wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 8:34:53 AM UTC-7, Richard Hertz frothed at the mouth:
> >utter imbecilities<
>
> Relativity is here to stay, so , choke on it, clown!

In the meantime in the real world, however, the clocks of
GPS keep indicating t'=t, just like all serious clocks always
did. Choke it, clown.