The idea of male and female are universal constants. -- Kirk, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3219.8

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Scams

SubjectAuthor
* ScamsTom Kunich
+* Re: Scamsfunkma...@hotmail.com
|`- Re: ScamsJohn B.
+- Re: ScamsJeff Liebermann
`* Re: ScamsAMuzi
 +* Re: ScamsTom Kunich
 |`- Re: Scamsfunkma...@hotmail.com
 `* Re: ScamsTom Kunich
  `* Re: ScamsAMuzi
   +- Re: ScamsJohn B.
   +* Re: ScamsAndre Jute
   |`- Re: ScamsTom Kunich
   `- Re: ScamsTom Kunich

1
Scams

<c9253b96-1937-4654-be76-bdc5a8bdb341n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68329&group=rec.bicycles.tech#68329

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 09:13:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Scams
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 17:13 UTC

Now at least half of my emails are scams. They pose as everything from Yahoo to Google to Federal Express with phony names and blatant scams hunting for passwords.

Question, since these are major companies, why aren't they doing anything about it? Why are they allowing their own names and businesses to be dragged through the mud and nothing is being done about it?

I'm fairly certain that it was Flunky that broke into my emails and sent messages to all of my contacts asking for money in my name. These people were all smart enough to see a scam when they saw it so no harm done. But when this was reported to the FBI with all of the evidence to be able to track it back to its source I got a message back saying that they had better things to do with their time. Like acting on behalf of the Democrat Party to abuse Republicans?

Re: Scams

<75c2cea8-fb7f-4ba4-bd96-478163faf08cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68332&group=rec.bicycles.tech#68332

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 09:47:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Scams
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 17:47 UTC

On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 12:13:41 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Now at least half of my emails are scams. They pose as everything from Yahoo to Google to Federal Express with phony names and blatant scams hunting for passwords.
>
> Question, since these are major companies, why aren't they doing anything about it? Why are they allowing their own names and businesses to be dragged through the mud and nothing is being done about it?
>
> I'm fairly certain that it was Flunky that broke into my emails and sent messages to all of my contacts asking for money in my name. These people were all smart enough to see a scam when they saw it so no harm done. But when this was reported to the FBI with all of the evidence to be able to track it back to its source I got a message back saying that they had better things to do with their time. Like acting on behalf of the Democrat Party to abuse Republicans?

MY EVIL PLAN HAS WORKED!!!!! MMMMBBWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

Trust me sparky, If I had the time or the resources to hack your email, you'd never know it was me. FYI - I get probably 50 scam message a day. It's been that way for years, it's the nature of the beast when you have an account that is used for facebook, amazon, strava, Wahoo, Zwift, Kinetic, Velonews, and two dozen other retail sites. You aren't special enough to warrant any specific intrusion to your email account. You bought/sold/registered to something using your email address, and one of them sold it. And yes, they will sell your information even though they have a disclaimer stating otherwise. It's that simple.

"I heard tommy bought airbags for his computer in case it crashes" - John B.

Re: Scams

<jjfnnhhtmlt8c1kcp8vak16qbdqpemranh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68334&group=rec.bicycles.tech#68334

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 10:29:49 -0800
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 18:29 UTC

On Mon, 21 Nov 2022 09:13:39 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>Now at least half of my emails are scams.

You get two emails per day and one of them is phishing for a password?
I don't see a problem.

"Spam" and "scam" are two different things. I can see half your email
might be spam, but not all spam mail is a scam. Much of it is
legitimate advertising, where your use of some online service includes
an agreement which entitles you to regular "notifications" by the
vendor. You can probably opt out of most of them, but they tend to
return from the dead as your now verified email address is sold to
other services. Late November is the start of the annual Christmas
buying frenzy, where unsolicited advertising (spam) tends to increase
dramatically.

"The State of Unsolicited Marketing in 2022"
<https://www.orbitmedia.com/blog/spam-statistics/>

As for congress not doing anything about spam, see the CAN-SPAM Act of
2003:
<https://www.congress.gov/bill/108th-congress/senate-bill/877>
which protects the scammers, not the recipients. In case you haven't
noticed, spam is now big business, and congress is very much
pro-business.

Fortunately, government reluctance to offend potential campaign
contributors has had a desirable effect. Spam volume is decreasing:
<https://www.statista.com/statistics/420391/spam-email-traffic-share/>
Identifying likely spam sources is fairly easy:
<https://www.spamhaus.org/rokso/>
You should write the leading spammers and thank them for reducing
their volume by switching to targeted advertising.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Re: Scams

<tlgom8$3siig$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68341&group=rec.bicycles.tech#68341

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 14:56:40 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 20:56 UTC

On 11/21/2022 11:13 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> Now at least half of my emails are scams. They pose as everything from Yahoo to Google to Federal Express with phony names and blatant scams hunting for passwords.
>
> Question, since these are major companies, why aren't they doing anything about it? Why are they allowing their own names and businesses to be dragged through the mud and nothing is being done about it?
>
> I'm fairly certain that it was Flunky that broke into my emails and sent messages to all of my contacts asking for money in my name. These people were all smart enough to see a scam when they saw it so no harm done. But when this was reported to the FBI with all of the evidence to be able to track it back to its source I got a message back saying that they had better things to do with their time. Like acting on behalf of the Democrat Party to abuse Republicans?

Such is our (modern) life. You are not special.

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/sram-and-fsa-release-warnings-about-fake-websites.html

https://www.shimano.com/en/cms/news/japan/news_detail_591.html

If Shimano, SRAM and FSA can't get ahead of it you won't
either. Not only:

https://basic-tutorials.com/news/russian-disinformation-campaign-with-fake-websites/

https://www.scam-detector.com/article/list-of-scamming-websites/

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Re: Scams

<72290ca8-b22b-4585-8945-d9826ab126c1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68349&group=rec.bicycles.tech#68349

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 13:35:01 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 21:35 UTC

On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 12:56:43 PM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> On 11/21/2022 11:13 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> > Now at least half of my emails are scams. They pose as everything from Yahoo to Google to Federal Express with phony names and blatant scams hunting for passwords.
> >
> > Question, since these are major companies, why aren't they doing anything about it? Why are they allowing their own names and businesses to be dragged through the mud and nothing is being done about it?
> >
> > I'm fairly certain that it was Flunky that broke into my emails and sent messages to all of my contacts asking for money in my name. These people were all smart enough to see a scam when they saw it so no harm done. But when this was reported to the FBI with all of the evidence to be able to track it back to its source I got a message back saying that they had better things to do with their time. Like acting on behalf of the Democrat Party to abuse Republicans?
> >
> Such is our (modern) life. You are not special.
>
> https://www.pinkbike.com/news/sram-and-fsa-release-warnings-about-fake-websites.html
>
> https://www.shimano.com/en/cms/news/japan/news_detail_591.html
>
> If Shimano, SRAM and FSA can't get ahead of it you won't
> either. Not only:
>
> https://basic-tutorials.com/news/russian-disinformation-campaign-with-fake-websites/
>
> https://www.scam-detector.com/article/list-of-scamming-websites/

I know that it isn't unique. But these scams are now using the names and reputations of major companies and some days I get over 100 of them and these companies don't seem to care, the FBI whose official business it is to care do not, and the result is people simply not trusting anything they see or read or hear. CNN has completely blown their business by open bald faced lying. The same with NBC. Who is running these companies that doesn't understand that what they are saying is turning people against them entirely? It isn't as if a blind man with cane couldn't understand that Trump might not have been Ulyssis but certainly was not a bad president. Only people like Flunky and Liebermann believe that if you say something enough times it will be true. And EVERYONE now is becoming aware of it as Biden tells us that the Republicans want to kill everyone as he is stopping the production of Food and Water and Gasoline and every other necessity of life.

Re: Scams

<bcd2a3af-b894-444b-b9b5-363ced934f46n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68351&group=rec.bicycles.tech#68351

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 13:39:17 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 21:39 UTC

On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 12:56:43 PM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> On 11/21/2022 11:13 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> > Now at least half of my emails are scams. They pose as everything from Yahoo to Google to Federal Express with phony names and blatant scams hunting for passwords.
> >
> > Question, since these are major companies, why aren't they doing anything about it? Why are they allowing their own names and businesses to be dragged through the mud and nothing is being done about it?
> >
> > I'm fairly certain that it was Flunky that broke into my emails and sent messages to all of my contacts asking for money in my name. These people were all smart enough to see a scam when they saw it so no harm done. But when this was reported to the FBI with all of the evidence to be able to track it back to its source I got a message back saying that they had better things to do with their time. Like acting on behalf of the Democrat Party to abuse Republicans?
> >
> Such is our (modern) life. You are not special.
>
> https://www.pinkbike.com/news/sram-and-fsa-release-warnings-about-fake-websites.html
>
> https://www.shimano.com/en/cms/news/japan/news_detail_591.html
>
> If Shimano, SRAM and FSA can't get ahead of it you won't
> either. Not only:
>
> https://basic-tutorials.com/news/russian-disinformation-campaign-with-fake-websites/
>
> https://www.scam-detector.com/article/list-of-scamming-websites/
>
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

I think that the Russians think that everyone is a Democrat and believes that any opinion not their own is fake news. In truth, most people are better at detecting fake news than the Slime Stream Media.

Re: Scams

<785ce7a5-677b-4d65-8c63-2b401402deffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68363&group=rec.bicycles.tech#68363

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 14:16:06 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 22:16 UTC

On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 4:35:03 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 12:56:43 PM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> > On 11/21/2022 11:13 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> > > Now at least half of my emails are scams. They pose as everything from Yahoo to Google to Federal Express with phony names and blatant scams hunting for passwords.
> > >
> > > Question, since these are major companies, why aren't they doing anything about it? Why are they allowing their own names and businesses to be dragged through the mud and nothing is being done about it?
> > >
> > > I'm fairly certain that it was Flunky that broke into my emails and sent messages to all of my contacts asking for money in my name. These people were all smart enough to see a scam when they saw it so no harm done. But when this was reported to the FBI with all of the evidence to be able to track it back to its source I got a message back saying that they had better things to do with their time. Like acting on behalf of the Democrat Party to abuse Republicans?
> > >
> > Such is our (modern) life. You are not special.
> >
> > https://www.pinkbike.com/news/sram-and-fsa-release-warnings-about-fake-websites.html
> >
> > https://www.shimano.com/en/cms/news/japan/news_detail_591.html
> >
> > If Shimano, SRAM and FSA can't get ahead of it you won't
> > either. Not only:
> >
> > https://basic-tutorials.com/news/russian-disinformation-campaign-with-fake-websites/
> >
> > https://www.scam-detector.com/article/list-of-scamming-websites/
> I know that it isn't unique. But these scams are now using the names and reputations of major companies and some days I get over 100 of them and these companies don't seem to care, the FBI whose official business it is to care do not, and the result is people simply not trusting anything they see or read or hear. CNN has completely blown their business by open bald faced lying. The same with NBC. Who is running these companies that doesn't understand that what they are saying is turning people against them entirely? It isn't as if a blind man with cane couldn't understand that Trump might not have been Ulyssis but certainly was not a bad president. Only people like Flunky and Liebermann believe that if you say something enough times it will be true.

Yup, like "only 800 deaths from covid", "the great recession started after obama took office", the 202 election was stolen"?

Re: Scams

<c6unnhpqs7fk1lt75hunrg20pnhhell2jm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68366&group=rec.bicycles.tech#68366

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 05:23:36 +0700
 by: John B. - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 22:23 UTC

On Mon, 21 Nov 2022 09:47:30 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkmasterxx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 12:13:41 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Now at least half of my emails are scams. They pose as everything from Yahoo to Google to Federal Express with phony names and blatant scams hunting for passwords.
>>
>> Question, since these are major companies, why aren't they doing anything about it? Why are they allowing their own names and businesses to be dragged through the mud and nothing is being done about it?
>>
>> I'm fairly certain that it was Flunky that broke into my emails and sent messages to all of my contacts asking for money in my name. These people were all smart enough to see a scam when they saw it so no harm done. But when this was reported to the FBI with all of the evidence to be able to track it back to its source I got a message back saying that they had better things to do with their time. Like acting on behalf of the Democrat Party to abuse Republicans?
>
>MY EVIL PLAN HAS WORKED!!!!! MMMMBBWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!
>
>Trust me sparky, If I had the time or the resources to hack your email, you'd never know it was me. FYI - I get probably 50 scam message a day. It's been that way for years, it's the nature of the beast when you have an account that is used for facebook, amazon, strava, Wahoo, Zwift, Kinetic, Velonews, and two dozen other retail sites. You aren't special enough to warrant any specific intrusion to your email account. You bought/sold/registered to something using your email address, and one of them sold it. And yes, they will sell your information even though they have a disclaimer stating otherwise. It's that simple.
>
>"I heard tommy bought airbags for his computer in case it crashes" - John B.

What I and my friends do is set up a e-mail account with some sort of
name - AlphaBaker1000 - or some such, for corresponding with those
that you wish to communicate with. And respond to only those posts.

Do you really, truly, want to read a post from "African-Sex-Queen" or
some such address?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Scams

<tlh10i$3t7m5$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68376&group=rec.bicycles.tech#68376

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 17:18:43 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 23:18 UTC

On 11/21/2022 3:39 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 12:56:43 PM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
>> On 11/21/2022 11:13 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
>>> Now at least half of my emails are scams. They pose as everything from Yahoo to Google to Federal Express with phony names and blatant scams hunting for passwords.
>>>
>>> Question, since these are major companies, why aren't they doing anything about it? Why are they allowing their own names and businesses to be dragged through the mud and nothing is being done about it?
>>>
>>> I'm fairly certain that it was Flunky that broke into my emails and sent messages to all of my contacts asking for money in my name. These people were all smart enough to see a scam when they saw it so no harm done. But when this was reported to the FBI with all of the evidence to be able to track it back to its source I got a message back saying that they had better things to do with their time. Like acting on behalf of the Democrat Party to abuse Republicans?
>>>
>> Such is our (modern) life. You are not special.
>>
>> https://www.pinkbike.com/news/sram-and-fsa-release-warnings-about-fake-websites.html
>>
>> https://www.shimano.com/en/cms/news/japan/news_detail_591.html
>>
>> If Shimano, SRAM and FSA can't get ahead of it you won't
>> either. Not only:
>>
>> https://basic-tutorials.com/news/russian-disinformation-campaign-with-fake-websites/
>>
>> https://www.scam-detector.com/article/list-of-scamming-websites/
>>
>> --
>> Andrew Muzi
>> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
>> Open every day since 1 April, 1971
>
> I think that the Russians think that everyone is a Democrat and believes that any opinion not their own is fake news. In truth, most people are better at detecting fake news than the Slime Stream Media.

It's not at all necessary to influence everyone or a
majority or even a plurality to foment cultural destruction.

https://www.newsweek.com/putin-funding-green-groups-discredit-natural-gas-fracking-635052

History offers many examples; only the medium (electronic
communication) is different, not the principle.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: Scams

<k55onh1442fv8u9efike21p87l93j8jl8v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68394&group=rec.bicycles.tech#68394

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 07:28:43 +0700
 by: John B. - Tue, 22 Nov 2022 00:28 UTC

On Mon, 21 Nov 2022 17:18:43 -0600, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 11/21/2022 3:39 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

>>> Such is our (modern) life. You are not special.
>>>
>>> https://www.pinkbike.com/news/sram-and-fsa-release-warnings-about-fake-websites.html
>>>
>>> https://www.shimano.com/en/cms/news/japan/news_detail_591.html
>>>
>>> If Shimano, SRAM and FSA can't get ahead of it you won't
>>> either. Not only:
>>>
>>> https://basic-tutorials.com/news/russian-disinformation-campaign-with-fake-websites/
>>>
>>> https://www.scam-detector.com/article/list-of-scamming-websites/
>>>
>>> --
>>> Andrew Muzi
>>> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
>>> Open every day since 1 April, 1971
>>
>> I think that the Russians think that everyone is a Democrat and believes that any opinion not their own is fake news. In truth, most people are better at detecting fake news than the Slime Stream Media.
>>

>It's not at all necessary to influence everyone or a
>majority or even a plurality to foment cultural destruction.
>
>https://www.newsweek.com/putin-funding-green-groups-discredit-natural-gas-fracking-635052
>
>History offers many examples; only the medium (electronic
>communication) is different, not the principle.

The "bombing" the USS Maine and subsequent entry of the U.S. into
the "Spanish American" war was largely promoted by the Hearst and
Pulitzer newspapers in a "war" to increase their circulation. In fact,
Hearst was quote as saying, "You furnish the pictures, I’ll provide
the war!”

But of course it did give the U.S. the Philippines which gave us the
chance for yet another war :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Scams

<9585b9fb-e78b-4b04-a9f4-86e3a1079020n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68402&group=rec.bicycles.tech#68402

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 17:20:58 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Tue, 22 Nov 2022 01:20 UTC

On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 11:18:45 PM UTC, AMuzi wrote:
> On 11/21/2022 3:39 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> >> Such is our (modern) life. You are not special.
> >>
> >> https://www.pinkbike.com/news/sram-and-fsa-release-warnings-about-fake-websites.html
> >>
> >> https://www.shimano.com/en/cms/news/japan/news_detail_591.html
> >>
> >> If Shimano, SRAM and FSA can't get ahead of it you won't
> >> either. Not only:
> >>
> >> https://basic-tutorials.com/news/russian-disinformation-campaign-with-fake-websites/
> >>
> >> https://www.scam-detector.com/article/list-of-scamming-websites/
> >>
> >> --
> >> Andrew Muzi
> >> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> >> Open every day since 1 April, 1971
> >
> > I think that the Russians think that everyone is a Democrat and believes that any opinion not their own is fake news. In truth, most people are better at detecting fake news than the Slime Stream Media.
> >
> It's not at all necessary to influence everyone or a
> majority or even a plurality to foment cultural destruction.
>
> https://www.newsweek.com/putin-funding-green-groups-discredit-natural-gas-fracking-635052
>
> History offers many examples; only the medium (electronic
> communication) is different, not the principle.
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

You'd be amazed at how few opinion-formers one has to influence to ensure a given shift in the culture. It's not the number, nor finding them, if you hire the right experts, and have the money (aligning only the gold needles in a haystack is an expensive sport). The intransigent limit is time, not technique. Until recently that time limit was years, many, now it is down to years, few, and possibly even to a double handful of months, vide the attitudes to the police changed by the antifa violence of recent memory, and promptly changed back when the price of foolishness came home to roost.

Andre Jute
Given on my own authority.

Re: Scams

<cd1a78f2-863b-438c-bbd2-45e25fd296e8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68494&group=rec.bicycles.tech#68494

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 09:12:41 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 17:12 UTC

On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 3:18:45 PM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> On 11/21/2022 3:39 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> >> Such is our (modern) life. You are not special.
> >>
> >> https://www.pinkbike.com/news/sram-and-fsa-release-warnings-about-fake-websites.html
> >>
> >> https://www.shimano.com/en/cms/news/japan/news_detail_591.html
> >>
> >> If Shimano, SRAM and FSA can't get ahead of it you won't
> >> either. Not only:
> >>
> >> https://basic-tutorials.com/news/russian-disinformation-campaign-with-fake-websites/
> >>
> >> https://www.scam-detector.com/article/list-of-scamming-websites/
> >>
> >> --
> >> Andrew Muzi
> >> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> >> Open every day since 1 April, 1971
> >
> > I think that the Russians think that everyone is a Democrat and believes that any opinion not their own is fake news. In truth, most people are better at detecting fake news than the Slime Stream Media.
> >
> It's not at all necessary to influence everyone or a
> majority or even a plurality to foment cultural destruction.
>
> https://www.newsweek.com/putin-funding-green-groups-discredit-natural-gas-fracking-635052
>
> History offers many examples; only the medium (electronic
> communication) is different, not the principle.

I think that Putin would support these sorts of things but I don't believe that he has the money or expertise to accomplish it. But George Soros has clearly demonstrated he does. He financed the elections of thousands of pro-crime prosecutors and the AG. The Democrats used the Bit Coin craze as a scam to finance their entire election. All you have to do is look at the balance sheet of that bit coin scam that just went bankrupt. He handed hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Democrat Party who never investigated him.

Re: Scams

<1376d171-ccc5-477e-b7e4-fcdc850d4b0an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68496&group=rec.bicycles.tech#68496

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 09:20:14 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 17:20 UTC

On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 5:21:00 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 11:18:45 PM UTC, AMuzi wrote:

> > > I think that the Russians think that everyone is a Democrat and believes that any opinion not their own is fake news. In truth, most people are better at detecting fake news than the Slime Stream Media.
> > >
> > It's not at all necessary to influence everyone or a
> > majority or even a plurality to foment cultural destruction.
> >
> > https://www.newsweek.com/putin-funding-green-groups-discredit-natural-gas-fracking-635052
> >
> > History offers many examples; only the medium (electronic
> > communication) is different, not the principle.
> > --
> > Andrew Muzi
> > <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> > Open every day since 1 April, 1971
> >
> You'd be amazed at how few opinion-formers one has to influence to ensure a given shift in the culture. It's not the number, nor finding them, if you hire the right experts, and have the money (aligning only the gold needles in a haystack is an expensive sport). The intransigent limit is time, not technique. Until recently that time limit was years, many, now it is down to years, few, and possibly even to a double handful of months, vide the attitudes to the police changed by the antifa violence of recent memory, and promptly changed back when the price of foolishness came home to roost.
> >
> Andre Jute
> Given on my own authority.

Quite luckily the Democrats had Fauci on their side. What this has caused is a 14% excess in deaths in England and a whopping 43% of excess mortality in the US. True that a large percentage of this is among the illegals that crossed the border under Biden and Obama, but the present excess mortality has unknown reasons because no one is collecting very accurate data and we KNOW that is has absolutely nothing to do with covid-19 since deaths from respiratory disease are below normal.

So we can expect a rapid demise of Krygowski, Slocumb and Liebermann and I don't mind saying good riddance.