Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)

SubjectAuthor
* The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)Richard Hertz
+- Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)Odd Bodkin
+* Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)Richard Hertz
|+- Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)Richard Hertz
|`* Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)Python
| +- Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)Richard Hertz
| `* Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)Dirk Van de moortel
|  +* Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)J.C. Bosa
|  |`* Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)Branimir Maksimovic
|  | `- Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)J.C. Bosa
|  `* Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)Richard Hertz
|   `- Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)Dirk Van de moortel
+- Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)Huy Dew
+* Dumbestfuck Richard Hertz stumped againDono.
|`- Re: Dumbestfuck Richard Hertz stumped againMaciej Wozniak
`* Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)Richard Hertz
 +- Xrank Richard Hertz gets pantsedDono.
 `* Cretin Richard Herz perseberesDono.
  `- Re: Cretin Richard Herz perseberesMaciej Wozniak

1
The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)

<22e33008-8d4e-4f75-b1be-b65e7ce0b442n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68775&group=sci.physics.relativity#68775

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 11:10:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Fri, 1 Oct 2021 18:10 UTC

It's well known that Newton derived the Equivalence Principle almost 300
years ago by stating:

"The force that makes an apple to fall to the ground is the same force
that keeps the Moon orbiting Earth. Therefore

d/dt(Mi.v) = K . Me.Mg/r²

so, as Mi = Mg is invariant with time, then
Mi.dv/dt = K . Me.Mg/r² and d²x/dt² = K . Me/r² = g "

After the concepts of Energy were developed early in XIX Century, the
concepts of Potential and Kinetic energies were adopted in science.

It was known that Potential Energy for a mass M at an height "h" was:

U = F.h = M.g.h = K . M/h² (for low values of h)

Then, Einstein appeared by 1911 and, using Newton Equivalence Principle
stated:

"Given the certainty that M = E/c² and that Mi = Mg, I declare that the
following assertion is true:

Given the energy E1 of a mass M at ground level being E1 = M.c²
and the Potential Energy of that mass at height "h" being U = M.g.h, then

E2 = E1 + U = E1 + M.g.h = E1. (1 + g.h/c²)

AND, as g.h = Φ (the newtonian gravitational potential)

I solemnly declare that

E2 = E1. (1 + Φ/c²)

and that frequencies of light follow this equation

f2 = f1. (1 + Φ/c²)

See how easy is? And ONLY using E = M.c².

That's the FALLACIOUS derivation on his 1911 paper, still used in GPS.

This 110 years fallacy can be followed by any child, only if BELIEVE
THAT Energy stored in the gravitational potential HAS MASS.

That's why the Pound-Rebka paper had the title:

APPARENT WEIGHT OF PHOTONS (1960)

Now discuss or forget.

Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)

<sj7jp2$fh2$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68778&group=sci.physics.relativity#68778

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 18:24:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Fri, 1 Oct 2021 18:24 UTC

Richard Hertz <hertz778@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's well known that Newton derived the Equivalence Principle almost 300
> years ago by stating:
>
> "The force that makes an apple to fall to the ground is the same force
> that keeps the Moon orbiting Earth. Therefore
>
> d/dt(Mi.v) = K . Me.Mg/r²
>
> so, as Mi = Mg is invariant with time, then
>
> Mi.dv/dt = K . Me.Mg/r² and d²x/dt² = K . Me/r² = g "

What specifically are you quoting here? And was it specifically written by
Newton?

Note that the claim that Mi=Mg is not at all obvious and is not implied by
“the force that makes an apple fall to the ground is the same force that
keeps the Moon orbiting Earth.”

Are you daft?

> After the concepts of Energy were developed early in XIX Century, the
> concepts of Potential and Kinetic energies were adopted in science.
>
> It was known that Potential Energy for a mass M at an height "h" was:
>
> U = F.h = M.g.h = K . M/h² (for low values of h)
>
> Then, Einstein appeared by 1911 and, using Newton Equivalence Principle
> stated:
>
> "Given the certainty that M = E/c² and that Mi = Mg, I declare that the
> following assertion is true:
>
> Given the energy E1 of a mass M at ground level being E1 = M.c²
> and the Potential Energy of that mass at height "h" being U = M.g.h, then
>
> E2 = E1 + U = E1 + M.g.h = E1. (1 + g.h/c²)
>
> AND, as g.h = Φ (the newtonian gravitational potential)
>
> I solemnly declare that
>
> E2 = E1. (1 + Φ/c²)
>
> and that frequencies of light follow this equation
>
> f2 = f1. (1 + Φ/c²)

> See how easy is? And ONLY using E = M.c².
>
> That's the FALLACIOUS derivation on his 1911 paper, still used in GPS.
>
> This 110 years fallacy can be followed by any child, only if BELIEVE
> THAT Energy stored in the gravitational potential HAS MASS.
>
> That's why the Pound-Rebka paper had the title:
>
> APPARENT WEIGHT OF PHOTONS (1960)
>
> Now discuss or forget.

Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)

<edfb16c4-c35e-46d4-9646-36a4d692a610n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68779&group=sci.physics.relativity#68779

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 12:14:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Fri, 1 Oct 2021 19:14 UTC

On Friday, October 1, 2021 at 3:10:17 PM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
> It's well known that Newton derived the Equivalence Principle almost 300
> years ago by stating:
>
> "The force that makes an apple to fall to the ground is the same force
> that keeps the Moon orbiting Earth. Therefore
>
> d/dt(Mi.v) = K . Me.Mg/r²
>
> so, as Mi = Mg is invariant with time, then
>
> Mi.dv/dt = K . Me.Mg/r² and d²x/dt² = K . Me/r² = g "
>
> After the concepts of Energy were developed early in XIX Century, the
> concepts of Potential and Kinetic energies were adopted in science.
>
> It was known that Potential Energy for a mass M at an height "h" was:
>
> U = F.h = M.g.h = K . M/h² (for low values of h)
>
> Then, Einstein appeared by 1911 and, using Newton Equivalence Principle
> stated:
>
> "Given the certainty that M = E/c² and that Mi = Mg, I declare that the
> following assertion is true:
>
> Given the energy E1 of a mass M at ground level being E1 = M.c²
> and the Potential Energy of that mass at height "h" being U = M.g.h, then
>
> E2 = E1 + U = E1 + M.g.h = E1. (1 + g.h/c²)
>
> AND, as g.h = Φ (the newtonian gravitational potential)
>
> I solemnly declare that
>
> E2 = E1. (1 + Φ/c²)
>
> and that frequencies of light follow this equation
>
> f2 = f1. (1 + Φ/c²)

> See how easy is? And ONLY using E = M.c².
>
> That's the FALLACIOUS derivation on his 1911 paper, still used in GPS.
>
> This 110 years fallacy can be followed by any child, only if BELIEVE
> THAT Energy stored in the gravitational potential HAS MASS.
>
> That's why the Pound-Rebka paper had the title:
>
> APPARENT WEIGHT OF PHOTONS (1960)
>
> Now discuss or forget.

I forgot to add that while I barely used one page and less than 100 words, the hypnotist and DECEIVER
used 1,941 WORDS and 5 PAGES in his 1911 paper "On the Influence of Gravitation on the Propagation of Light" to
state the same thing in the first two points. I excluded the 3rd. point, about the variable speed of light.

You can fact-check what I say by copying and pasting in Word.

What a fucker he was! And so many of you adoring him as a demigod here. He was a CHARLATAN and a PLAGIARIST.

Shame on you, relativists!

Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)

<sj7rhn$at6$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68789&group=sci.physics.relativity#68789

From: wre...@df.we (Huy Dew)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 20:37:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Huy Dew - Fri, 1 Oct 2021 20:37 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> "The force that makes an apple to fall to the ground is the same force
> that keeps the Moon orbiting Earth. Therefore
>
> d/dt(Mi.v) = K . Me.Mg/r²

war criminal gladys berejiklian resigns
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=385AG3UWDYY1

Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)

<ad0541f8-be17-4f8c-bbd6-9dcb9f7814dcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68791&group=sci.physics.relativity#68791

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 13:47:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Fri, 1 Oct 2021 20:47 UTC

On Friday, October 1, 2021 at 4:14:28 PM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Friday, October 1, 2021 at 3:10:17 PM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > It's well known that Newton derived the Equivalence Principle almost 300
> > years ago by stating:
> >
> > "The force that makes an apple to fall to the ground is the same force
> > that keeps the Moon orbiting Earth. Therefore
> >
> > d/dt(Mi.v) = K . Me.Mg/r²
> >
> > so, as Mi = Mg is invariant with time, then
> >
> > Mi.dv/dt = K . Me.Mg/r² and d²x/dt² = K . Me/r² = g "
> >
> > After the concepts of Energy were developed early in XIX Century, the
> > concepts of Potential and Kinetic energies were adopted in science.
> >
> > It was known that Potential Energy for a mass M at an height "h" was:
> >
> > U = F.h = M.g.h = K . M/h² (for low values of h)
> >
> > Then, Einstein appeared by 1911 and, using Newton Equivalence Principle
> > stated:
> >
> > "Given the certainty that M = E/c² and that Mi = Mg, I declare that the
> > following assertion is true:
> >
> > Given the energy E1 of a mass M at ground level being E1 = M.c²
> > and the Potential Energy of that mass at height "h" being U = M.g.h, then
> >
> > E2 = E1 + U = E1 + M.g.h = E1. (1 + g.h/c²)
> >
> > AND, as g.h = Φ (the newtonian gravitational potential)
> >
> > I solemnly declare that
> >
> > E2 = E1. (1 + Φ/c²)
> >
> > and that frequencies of light follow this equation
> >
> > f2 = f1. (1 + Φ/c²)
> >
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > See how easy is? And ONLY using E = M.c².
> >
> > That's the FALLACIOUS derivation on his 1911 paper, still used in GPS.
> >
> > This 110 years fallacy can be followed by any child, only if BELIEVE
> > THAT Energy stored in the gravitational potential HAS MASS.
> >
> > That's why the Pound-Rebka paper had the title:
> >
> > APPARENT WEIGHT OF PHOTONS (1960)
> >
> > Now discuss or forget.
> I forgot to add that while I barely used one page and less than 100 words, the hypnotist and DECEIVER
> used 1,941 WORDS and 5 PAGES in his 1911 paper "On the Influence of Gravitation on the Propagation of Light" to
> state the same thing in the first two points. I excluded the 3rd. point, about the variable speed of light.
>
> You can fact-check what I say by copying and pasting in Word.
>
> What a fucker he was! And so many of you adoring him as a demigod here. He was a CHARLATAN and a PLAGIARIST.
>
> Shame on you, relativists!

I made a mistake on the topic. Instead of

The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)

it has to read as

The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (2021 version)

Maybe, this fail is revealing that, unconsciously, I'd like be living in that epoch to unmask the prick
(if I could kept alive. Too many powerful dark forces being there, suppressing critics and pushing the subject).

Maybe living in France? But de Broglie..........

Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)

<61577b85$0$1331$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68792&group=sci.physics.relativity#68792

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
From: pyt...@python.invalid (Python)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 23:20:28 +0200
 by: Python - Fri, 1 Oct 2021 21:20 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Friday, October 1, 2021 at 3:10:17 PM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
>> It's well known that Newton derived the Equivalence Principle almost 300
>> years ago by stating:
>>
>> "The force that makes an apple to fall to the ground is the same force
>> that keeps the Moon orbiting Earth. Therefore
>>
>> d/dt(Mi.v) = K . Me.Mg/r²
>>
>> so, as Mi = Mg is invariant with time, then
>>
>> Mi.dv/dt = K . Me.Mg/r² and d²x/dt² = K . Me/r² = g "
>>
>> After the concepts of Energy were developed early in XIX Century, the
>> concepts of Potential and Kinetic energies were adopted in science.
>>
>> It was known that Potential Energy for a mass M at an height "h" was:
>>
>> U = F.h = M.g.h = K . M/h² (for low values of h)
>>
>> Then, Einstein appeared by 1911 and, using Newton Equivalence Principle
>> stated:
>>
>> "Given the certainty that M = E/c² and that Mi = Mg, I declare that the
>> following assertion is true:
>>
>> Given the energy E1 of a mass M at ground level being E1 = M.c²
>> and the Potential Energy of that mass at height "h" being U = M.g.h, then
>>
>> E2 = E1 + U = E1 + M.g.h = E1. (1 + g.h/c²)
>>
>> AND, as g.h = Φ (the newtonian gravitational potential)
>>
>> I solemnly declare that
>>
>> E2 = E1. (1 + Φ/c²)
>>
>> and that frequencies of light follow this equation
>>
>> f2 = f1. (1 + Φ/c²)
>>
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> See how easy is? And ONLY using E = M.c².
>>
>> That's the FALLACIOUS derivation on his 1911 paper, still used in GPS.
>>
>> This 110 years fallacy can be followed by any child, only if BELIEVE
>> THAT Energy stored in the gravitational potential HAS MASS.
>>
>> That's why the Pound-Rebka paper had the title:
>>
>> APPARENT WEIGHT OF PHOTONS (1960)
>>
>> Now discuss or forget.
>
> I forgot to add that while I barely used one page and less than 100 words, the hypnotist and DECEIVER
> used 1,941 WORDS and 5 PAGES in his 1911 paper "On the Influence of Gravitation on the Propagation of Light" to
> state the same thing in the first two points. I excluded the 3rd. point, about the variable speed of light.
>
> You can fact-check what I say by copying and pasting in Word.
>
> What a fucker he was! And so many of you adoring him as a demigod here. He was a CHARLATAN and a PLAGIARIST.
>
> Shame on you, relativists!

You should consider medical help Richard.

Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)

<a75b8eff-0ee7-430c-8b01-e3838ac09fb6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68820&group=sci.physics.relativity#68820

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 21:43:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 04:43 UTC

A summary of the basic development in the OP cover the points:

§ 1. A Hypothesis as to the Physical Nature of the Gravitational Field
§ 2. On the Gravitation of Energy
§ 3. Time and the Velocity of Light in the Gravitational Field

of the Einstein's 1911 paper "On the Influence of Gravitation on the Propagation of Light", just
by using Newton's theory of gravity, E =mc² and E = h.f (the first 5 pages of such paper).

SUMMARY OF EQUATIONS IN THE OP AT THIS THREAD:

Using Newton's Equivalence Principle, as it was applied since 1700s, we have:

d/dt(Mi.v) = K . Me.Mg/r² , as Mi = Mg is invariant with time, then

Mi.dv/dt = K . Me.Mg/r²

g = d²x/dt² = K . Me/r²

Being the Potential Energy for a mass M at an height h:

U = F.h = M.g.h = K . M/h² (for low values of h),

and being the energy of a mass M at ground level equal to E1 (an arbitrary value before 1905),
then, the total energy E2 at an height h, being M stationary is:

E2 = E1 + U = E1 + M.g.h

Einstein, on his 1911 paper, made use of E = mc² appeared by 1911 and, using Newton Equivalence Principle
stated:

"Given the certainty that M = E/c² and that Mi = Mg, I declare that the
following assertion is true:

Given the energy E1 of a mass M at ground level being E1 = M.c², obtained:

E2 = E1 + U = E1 + M.g.h = E1 + E1.g.h/c² = E1. (1 + g.h/c²) , the equation (1) at § 2.

as g.h = K.Me/(R+h) = Φ (the newtonian gravitational potential), then the equation (1a) is obtained:

(1a) E2 = E1. (1 + Φ/c²)

and, using Planck's E = h.f, the equation (2a) at § 3 is obtained:

(2a) f2 = f1. (1 + Φ/c²)

Now, extending the reach of the OP, in the final part of § 3 Einstein ventured this hypothesis:

"If we call the velocity of light at the origin of co-ordinates c0, then the velocity of light c at a location with
the gravitation potential Φ will be given by the relation

(3) c = cₒ. (1 + Φ/c²)

The principle of the constancy of the velocity of light holds good according to this theory in a different
form from that which usually underlies the ordinary theory of relativity."

NOTE: I used the same name for this equations and the ones that appear on the 1911 paper. It's important
to observe that (3) is derived from (2a) by just multiplying both sides with an arbitrary wavelength λ, so that

c = λ.f2 and cₒ = λ.f1 (value of c at ground level)

This final concept, from 1911, didn't gain any traction but the concept of equation (2a) persists until today.

The final point "§ 4. Bending of Light-Rays in the Gravitational Field" gives a deflection α = 0.75" (same value
and equation than that of von Soldner, 1801):

α = 2k.M/(Δ.c²)

which is exactly HALF the value of the 1915 equation, which gives α = 1.5" (allegedly measured by Eddington in 1919)

α = 2Φ/c² (with Φ as the gravitational potential in the surface of the Sun).

which is TWICE the value obtained in equation (3), by obtaining the relative difference of the speed of light under Φ :

(c - cₒ)/cₒ = Φ/c² = α/2

Just saying. Einstein liked to play with elementary algebra. Maybe, a "passing by" effect on light path lit his eyes by then,
thinking how to conserve the constancy of the speed of light in his prediction of deflection by the Sun.

At point § 4, he wrote:

"The angle of deflection per unit of path of the light-ray is thus

- 1/c . ∂c/∂n' , or by (3) - 1/c² . ∂Φ/∂n'

Finally, we obtain for the deflection α; which a light-ray experiences toward the side n' on any path (s) the expression

α = - 1/c² . ∫ ∂Φ/∂n' ds = 1/c² . ∫ k.M/r² . cos θ ds = 2k.M/(Δ.c²) [ ∫ between -π/2 and +π/2 ]

where k denotes the constant of gravitation, M the mass of the heavenly body, Δ the distance of the ray from the center
of the body (and r and θ are as shown in Fig. 3). A light-ray going past the Sun would accordingly undergo deflection by
the amount of 4 .10^6 = 0.83 seconds of arc."

NOTE: ∫ cos θ/r² . ds = 2/Δ [ ∫ between -π/2 and +π/2 ] is a fudged result. Anyone who may check with Fig.3 in the paper,
will observe that r.sin θ = S, so (ds = dr . sin θ + r . cos θ) and the integration of an UNKNOWN path between -π/2 and +π/2
gives an ARBITRARY value, which was fixed as 2/Δ to equate von Soldner value. Probably Einstein thought that nobody was
going to claim for additional explanation upon this final part.

Dumbestfuck Richard Hertz stumped again

<a23e271e-9d00-4a6e-87f9-bfcb151b8961n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68825&group=sci.physics.relativity#68825

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 22:55:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dumbestfuck Richard Hertz stumped again
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 05:55 UTC

On Friday, October 1, 2021 at 11:10:17 AM UTC-7, Richard Hertz brainfarted:

<a long list of cretinisms>

Dumbestfuck

The EINSTEIN Equivalence Principle is at the basis of the Pound-Rebka experiment and at the basis of explaining the gravitational time dilation in the 1911 Einstein paper, prior to the full explanation based on the Schwarzschild solution to the EINSTEIN Field Equations that is the basis of the GPS functionality.
Give the fact that you were born an imbecile, you are an imbecile and that you will die an imbecile, you will never understand any of the above.

Re: Dumbestfuck Richard Hertz stumped again

<c0095114-d226-4a26-961d-52214f88af29n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68829&group=sci.physics.relativity#68829

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 23:21:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Dumbestfuck Richard Hertz stumped again
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 06:21 UTC

On Saturday, 2 October 2021 at 07:55:43 UTC+2, Dono. wrote:
> On Friday, October 1, 2021 at 11:10:17 AM UTC-7, Richard Hertz brainfarted:
>
> <a long list of cretinisms>
>
> Dumbestfuck
>
> The EINSTEIN Equivalence Principle is at the basis of the Pound-Rebka experiment and at the basis of explaining the gravitational time dilation in the 1911 Einstein paper, prior to the full explanation based on the Schwarzschild solution to the EINSTEIN Field Equations that is the basis of the GPS functionality.

A lie, of course, your moronic Shit (personally - Tom, and some
others as well) announce GPS to be broken, because its clocks
are measuring t'=t, just like all serious clocks always were.

Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)

<sj9fi9$1j2d$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68832&group=sci.physics.relativity#68832

From: dirkvand...@notmail.com (Dirk Van de moortel)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 13:24:57 +0200
 by: Dirk Van de moortel - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 11:24 UTC

Op 01-okt.-2021 om 23:20 schreef Python:
> Richard Hertz wrote:
>> On Friday, October 1, 2021 at 3:10:17 PM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
>>> It's well known that Newton derived the Equivalence Principle almost 300
>>> years ago by stating:
>>>
>>> "The force that makes an apple to fall to the ground is the same force
>>> that keeps the Moon orbiting Earth. Therefore
>>>
>>> d/dt(Mi.v) = K . Me.Mg/r²
>>>
>>> so, as Mi = Mg is invariant with time, then
>>>
>>> Mi.dv/dt = K . Me.Mg/r² and d²x/dt² = K . Me/r² = g "
>>>
>>> After the concepts of Energy were developed early in XIX Century, the
>>> concepts of Potential and Kinetic energies were adopted in science.
>>>
>>> It was known that Potential Energy for a mass M at an height "h" was:
>>>
>>> U = F.h = M.g.h = K . M/h² (for low values of h)
>>>
>>> Then, Einstein appeared by 1911 and, using Newton Equivalence Principle
>>> stated:
>>>
>>> "Given the certainty that M = E/c² and that Mi = Mg, I declare that the
>>> following assertion is true:
>>>
>>> Given the energy E1 of a mass M at ground level being E1 = M.c²
>>> and the Potential Energy of that mass at height "h" being U = M.g.h,
>>> then
>>>
>>> E2 = E1 + U = E1 + M.g.h = E1. (1 + g.h/c²)
>>>
>>> AND, as g.h = Φ (the newtonian gravitational potential)
>>>
>>> I solemnly declare that
>>>
>>> E2 = E1. (1 + Φ/c²)
>>>
>>> and that frequencies of light follow this equation
>>>
>>> f2 = f1. (1 + Φ/c²)
>>>
>>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>

>>> See how easy is? And ONLY using E = M.c².
>>>
>>> That's the FALLACIOUS derivation on his 1911 paper, still used in GPS.
>>>
>>> This 110 years fallacy can be followed by any child, only if BELIEVE
>>> THAT Energy stored in the gravitational potential HAS MASS.
>>>
>>> That's why the Pound-Rebka paper had the title:
>>>
>>> APPARENT WEIGHT OF PHOTONS (1960)
>>>
>>> Now discuss or forget.
>>
>> I forgot to add that while I barely used one page and less than 100
>> words, the hypnotist and DECEIVER
>> used 1,941 WORDS and 5 PAGES in his 1911 paper "On the Influence of
>> Gravitation on the Propagation of Light" to
>> state the same thing in the first two points. I excluded the 3rd.
>> point, about the variable speed of light.
>>
>> You can fact-check what I say by copying and pasting in Word.
>>
>> What a fucker he was! And so many of you adoring him as a demigod
>> here. He was a CHARLATAN and a PLAGIARIST.
>>
>> Shame on you, relativists!
>
> You should consider medical help Richard.

Euthanasia would be fine.
Or better still, retroactive abortion.

Dirk Vdm

Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)

<sj9p40$1jcf$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68834&group=sci.physics.relativity#68834

From: ert...@sdf.cs (J.C. Bosa)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 14:08:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: J.C. Bosa - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 14:08 UTC

Dirk Van de moortel wrote:

>>> Shame on you, relativists!
>>
>> You should consider medical help Richard.
>
> Euthanasia would be fine. Or better still, retroactive abortion.
> Dirk Vdm

not true. JUst listen to your govt and take the vaccines. I guess you
just did, believing the "science". These people are crazy.

Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)

<bl_5J.61776$6U3.697@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68837&group=sci.physics.relativity#68837

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
From: branimir...@icloud.com (Branimir Maksimovic)
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 14:50:47 GMT
 by: Branimir Maksimovic - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 14:50 UTC

On 2021-10-02, J.C. Bosa <ert@sdf.cs> wrote:

>>> You should consider medical help Richard.
>>
>> Euthanasia would be fine. Or better still, retroactive abortion.
>> Dirk Vdm
>
> not true. JUst listen to your govt and take the vaccines. I guess you
> just did, believing the "science". These people are crazy.
If you beleive in C"OR"ONA, you should VACCINATE...

--

7-77-777
Evil Sinner!

Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)

<sj9uq0$ro4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68840&group=sci.physics.relativity#68840

From: ert...@sdf.cs (J.C. Bosa)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 15:45:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: J.C. Bosa - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 15:45 UTC

Branimir Maksimovic wrote:

>>> Euthanasia would be fine. Or better still, retroactive abortion.
>>> Dirk Vdm
>>
>> not true. JUst listen to your govt and take the vaccines. I guess you
>> just did, believing the "science". These people are crazy.
> If you beleive in C"OR"ONA, you should VACCINATE...

how much do you know? You dont know what a vaccine is?

Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)

<e95a01a5-1cb1-4f83-b478-c7763ee08cden@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68843&group=sci.physics.relativity#68843

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 09:46:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 16:46 UTC

On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 8:25:00 AM UTC-3, Dirk Van de moortel wrote:

<snip>

> Euthanasia would be fine.
> Or better still, retroactive abortion.
>
> Dirk Vdm

Another death wisher, same shit as Dono.

The only solution that poor resented failure of nature like you can find, instead of refute or discuss, fucking retarded.

Keep doing that way, living in your shitty hole. After all, what did your country for science in the last centuries?

Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)

<daabad83-9f5c-4543-bad6-7f8fcf1c9e77n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68844&group=sci.physics.relativity#68844

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 10:05:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 17:05 UTC

Some recent posts on this topic, at

https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=75220.0

Yes Einstein's (flawed i reckon) space-bending gives the same bending as his time-bending if calculated
from infinity to infinity -- & of course these two bendings are not equal if the observer is at Earth's orbit
(likewise Newtonian bending).

Yes i think that Einstein's (flawed) space curvature effect does indeed differ from theory to theory.

For example -- Charles Lane Poor -- The Relativity Deflection of Light -- 1927 -- calculates that due to Einstein's
Theory Einstein's 1911 number of 0.83 arcsec increases by only 0.27 arcsec to give a total bending of only 1.10 arcsec.

The 1919 measurement of the deflection of light. Clifford M. Will.

This article trumpets the usual Einsteinian krapp.

6. The gravitational lens: Einstein’s gift to astronomy..
What krapp. Einstein's gift. Lensing would be there even if Einstein had never been born.
Why didnt Will say for example -- gravity, Einstein's gift to humanity.

Yes there are lots of ways that elevator (chest) equivalence is rubbish. If u do a search in New Theories for elevator u will get 30 results, one of them is the link below which mentions one such non-equivalence in an elevator.

https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=75670.0

It is now obvious that the supposed equivalence of acceleration & gravity re the bending of a ray of light in Einstein's elevator (chest) thortX does not yield the predicted GR bending. It appears that Einstein had no good basis for adding the bendings. He used a double dose of bending, but shouldnt have.

One possible answer is that Einstein's invoking of Huygen's bending (Huygen's bending is a refraction effect due to the slowing of light in a medium such as air water glass) to apply it to the pseudo-medium of the slowing of light near mass is not a valid use of Huygens. The slowing of light near mass has been shown to be real (Shapiro), but there is no good logic saying that it can be considered to be a Huygen's medium.

Hencely we are left with no good explanation for the doubled bending. Worse than that, there is no good explanation for any bending, ie for the simple single bending, if it exists (which might be called ballistic bending, or Newtonian bending). So, there is no good explanation for any such bending of light near the Sun (except bending due to simple refraction due to the corona), certainly there is no good Einsteinian explanation.

Re: The Equivalence Principle for Dummies (1921 version)

<sja65k$e5d$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68849&group=sci.physics.relativity#68849

From: dirkvand...@notmail.com (Dirk Van de moortel)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 19:50:43 +0200
 by: Dirk Van de moortel - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 17:50 UTC

Op 02-okt.-2021 om 18:46 schreef Richard Hertz:
> On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 8:25:00 AM UTC-3, Dirk Van de moortel wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> Euthanasia would be fine.
>> Or better still, retroactive abortion.
>>
>> Dirk Vdm
>
> Another death wisher, same shit as Dono.
>
> The only solution that poor resented failure of nature like you can
> find, instead of refute or discuss, fucking retarded.

There's nothing to discuss with a telephone pole.
Those here who think they can insert some sense into
a telephone pole, are severely wasting their time.

Dirk Vdm

> Keep doing that way, living in your shitty hole. After all, what did
> your country for science in the last centuries?

Xrank Richard Hertz gets pantsed

<94152562-6839-4a8c-a72e-5c57f634096en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68851&group=sci.physics.relativity#68851

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 11:27:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Xrank Richard Hertz gets pantsed
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 18:27 UTC

On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 10:05:50 AM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:

> Yes i think

No one gives a shit about what you think, we are here just to be entertained. By the village xlown named Richard Hertz.

Cretin Richard Herz perseberes

<07857df4-100a-476e-800c-732996595479n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68852&group=sci.physics.relativity#68852

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 11:32:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Cretin Richard Herz perseberes
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 18:32 UTC

On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 10:05:50 AM UTC-7, Richard Hertz posted this fresh imbecility:

> https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=75670.0

> It is now obvious that the supposed equivalence of acceleration & gravity re the bending of a ray of light in Einstein's elevator (chest) thortX does not yield the predicted GR bending. It appears that Einstein had no good basis for adding the bendings. He used a double dose of bending, but shouldnt have.
>
> One possible answer is that Einstein's invoking of Huygen's bending (Huygen's bending is a refraction effect due to the slowing of light in a medium such as air water glass) to apply it to the pseudo-medium of the slowing of light near mass is not a valid use of Huygens. The slowing of light near mass has been shown to be real (Shapiro), but there is no good logic saying that it can be considered to be a Huygen's medium.

Citing fellow cranks doesn't constitute a valid argument

Re: Cretin Richard Herz perseberes

<609fe039-37ba-4f4e-a1ca-21b79f24edben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68882&group=sci.physics.relativity#68882

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 22:46:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Cretin Richard Herz perseberes
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Sun, 3 Oct 2021 05:46 UTC

On Saturday, 2 October 2021 at 20:32:06 UTC+2, Dono. wrote:
> On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 10:05:50 AM UTC-7, Richard Hertz posted this fresh imbecility:
> > https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=75670.0

> > It is now obvious that the supposed equivalence of acceleration & gravity re the bending of a ray of light in Einstein's elevator (chest) thortX does not yield the predicted GR bending. It appears that Einstein had no good basis for adding the bendings. He used a double dose of bending, but shouldnt have.
> >
> > One possible answer is that Einstein's invoking of Huygen's bending (Huygen's bending is a refraction effect due to the slowing of light in a medium such as air water glass) to apply it to the pseudo-medium of the slowing of light near mass is not a valid use of Huygens. The slowing of light near mass has been shown to be real (Shapiro), but there is no good logic saying that it can be considered to be a Huygen's medium.
> >
> Citing fellow cranks doesn't constitute a valid argument

Keep it in your mind the next time quoting your fellow cranks.
In the meantime in the real world, of course, GPS clocks will
keep measuring t'=t, just like all serious clocks always did.