Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 09:26:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Lester part 2 the talking cat
From: carleto4...@gmail.com (carl eto)
 by: carl eto - Fri, 8 Oct 2021 16:26 UTC

My cat Lester is bald and is 23 years old or looks it. In cat years that would be over 100 years old or may she meant that Lester was 23 in cat years. I was given him and was told he cost 3,000 dollars since he is some kind of royal cat. I got him from my girl friend who had to go away to take care of her father who she says is very obstinate like me but since I do not know what that means I am ok with it. I think it means extremely cute and lovely. I meet her while doing some shopping at the Pleasurer Center where she was returning a joke gift (expensive sex toy). As I was entering the store I found a set of keys and after purchasing my material she was standing by her car talking to the tow truck company to unlock her car since she though that her keys were inside the car and she also had a cat in the car. While walking out, I over heard her conversation and dangle her keys so she could see them and she angerly ask "are those my keys" like I stole them. I then explain that I found them on the ground and gave a sad and hurt face but since I was in a sex store I was not getting much respect. I notice a sticker on her car that said she was a medical doctor and she was wearing a hospital bandage that suggested that she was a doctor so I gave her keys and joke to her if she was doing medical research and her lips got pucker up with the lips compress inward which means she was furious and I just laughed since I through it was funny since her shoulder got tense and I was ready to dodge a blow which is how I meet her and got Lester the cat since at that exact moment Lester appeared from out the his cage and I asked what it was. I thought it was a deformed rabbit and Lester gave out funny sound like a some beast form Mars. She told Lester out and he was very fond of me and the rest is history. He has never made any kind of sound since yet people call him a talking cat, just figure that. Yes, he (Lester not me) does think he is a king and girls come over to check on him but he is happy since the some of the girls are pretty so I tolerate him and the people that come over since it is her apartment that I am living at for free yet he likes to tear up down pillows and he is completely bald and has got a lot of wrinkles. How could women like a cat that has wrinkles all over. He sitting on my lap right now but I do not notice him since he is asleep. He does have these deep blue eyes and he talks or it is said he is a talking cat but I have not heard a word yet when someone about to come over he tells me by jumping up and down which means I have to clean up or the stupid bitch will think I am torturing him. I went to the vet the other day and said that she look like a waitress but I meant that she look like the waitress that I just had my lunch served to me but she must have heard wrong and pinched me very hard. Is that not harassment or something. She said that she saw a fly and wanted to kill it. The vet is a friend of hers and is a hippie vet. Figure that a hippie vet. I was going to make another joke but my arm still hurts.

Today is Lester play day which is his favorite day of the week but it is extremely tiresome to me. Why is that when someone like something so much it is extremely boring to me. It is probably because I am not a cat but Lester likes his play day so much that afterward he looks at me with complete love and affectation that normally I cannot remember but it is his play day since he only acts like this after his play day which is the opposite with a bath day. Can you believe it that I have to give Lester a bath once a week and dust powder on him. He really does not like this but she say it must be done. I try to separate his play day with his bath day since he like a play day so much and I do not like to torture him since he is only a cat but a talking cat that I must remain you yet I have not heard him talk. On his play day he will give a pretend meow where he will meow yet no sound come out. I also am told that Lester cost no 3,000 dollars but an astonishing 23,500 dollars plus tax and ancestors was owned by Royalty in France or England, somewhere like that since during the plague the queen's witch said that a cat without hair would protect here from the plague and someone went to Africa and found a large statue in the deserted that was made for Lester ancestors yet she got Lester as a kitten by a Chinese lady in which was the former ambassador to England and wore a fur mink coat all the time even in the summer when it was hot. She saved the Chinese lady's son from an illness when he was a child and was give this kitten as a present. Lester is suppose to have special powers since he is a talking cat but he have never said anything to me yet but I am waiting patiently and maybe I can sale him to the circus and get rich.

Re: Lester part 2 the talking cat

<2e37d829-e4a3-48d7-b657-9376b466ad97n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=69248&group=sci.physics.relativity#69248

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 16:24:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Lester part 2 the talking cat
From: rot...@gmail.com (rotchm)
 by: rotchm - Fri, 8 Oct 2021 23:24 UTC

On Friday, October 8, 2021 at 12:26:56 PM UTC-4, carl eto wrote:

Off topic.
This is a physics/relativity group.

Spam reported.

Re: Lester part 2 the talking cat

<1675855e-e1eb-46d7-9ec2-aa11abd5038an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=69287&group=sci.physics.relativity#69287

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 11:46:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: carleto4...@gmail.com (carl eto)
 by: carl eto - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 18:46 UTC

I use relativity to transform Lester using relativity and the invariant and variant to transform Lester into a talking cat in episode 23 to justify the ether, composed of matter and verify the QM atomic orbitals based on SR. There this post may be relevant to SR as much as the other thing that I have seen but if you have an argument please be free to express it since I am open to it.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Lester part 2 the talking cat