Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 09:00:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the
Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 3 Aug 2021 16:00 UTC

Dan Christensen says he is a super rectum looking for victims James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald, Linda Hasenfratz, Rose M Patten, for none can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and still teaching the mindless 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction.
On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 9:39:06 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
>I am Super Rectum
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

Re: *Fire the entire Univ Western Ontario math dept/ still teaching that the contradictory sine graph as sinusoid when it is really semicircle
by Dan Christensen Nov 21, 2017,

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F.. West, Michael B. Walker
by Frank Cassa 12Apr2021 7:00 AM

Re: 77,233 Student victims of Lawrence Bacow's Harvard from stalker Kibo Parry Moroney with his 938 is 12% short 945, his 10 OR 4 = 14 with AND as subtraction, and his mindless belief real electron = 0.5MeV when true electron is muon
11:57 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

Re: 7,744-Student victims of Linda Hasenfratz Univ Western Ontario from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz President Alan Shepard
11:53 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

Re: 102,852-Student victims of Dominic Barton, Univ Waterloo from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Dominic Barton, President Feridun Hamdullahpur physics
by konyberg Apr 15, 2021, 3:09:41 PM

Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electron
by Dan Christensen Jul 2, 2021, 9:47:42 AM

Re: 135,568 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron of
May 10, 2021
by Professor Wordsmith

Re: 135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron o
May 10, 2021
by Michael Moroney

On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 2:40:20 AM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> How about steeling everybodies time with posting nonsense.
>
> LoL

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post-- Champagne,Hewitt,Crago
On Saturday, July 31, kibo Parry M. stalked

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post--

USA--NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

USA NSF---Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

USA dept Educ, Cindy Marten

Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

AP restores FAQs to sci.math, sci.physics instead of the God awful mistake of NSF hiring stalkers.

An easy solution, USA govt, eliminate the license of std World isp.

Stalker Kibo subhuman, Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley, are you paying Kibo to stalk sci.math, sci.physics??? The Wikipedia quote below indicates you are paying him to stalk.

On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 10:25:22 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

If indeed, NSF Dr. Panchanathan hired the stalker Kibo Parry Moroney going back to 1993 and thereabouts, was a huge mistake, for Usenet is self policing. The govt hiring a paid stalker eventually turns to ruin, for although a nitwit like Kibo Parry can tell a crank and moron. The nitwit Kibo Parry cannot tell a genuine scientist doing science outside the box. So in this sense, Dr. Panchanathan should resign from the NSF.

Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J.. Veysey, Scott Stanley, are you paying Kibo to stalk sci.math, sci.physics???

Is NSF Dr. Panchanathan paying Kibo Parry M more money to stalk sci.math, sci.physics, than the top 5 officials at NSF combined and 5X the amount of pay of MIT professors who teach calculus in classrooms. Same question for Canada's stalker, how much pay from government for his bully tactics

Does NSF pay kibo Parry to stalk more than the combined salaries of Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley.

Kibo Parry M on Philip J. Hanlon Dartmouth College president
On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 4:05:34 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🐜 of Math and 🐛 of
> fails at math and science:

Kibo, is it because he can never do a geometry proof of calculus, nor can Dr. Panchanathan of National Science Foundation, NSF who possibly is paying kibo more money to stalk for 28 years than what Dartmouth pays professors to actually teach calculus in classrooms.

..- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
..' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
.. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
.. ' ` `. |
.. '. '
.. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
..' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' I am Kibo Parry Moroney, the grand failure of science with my 938 is 12% short of 945, and my ellipse is a conic when it never was, and my idiocy of thinking geothermal is not radioactivity but is recycled solar fossil. I stalk on Internet because NSF pays a million dollars and is 5 times the salary of those professors stuck with actually teaching science and all I do is attack dog style in sci.math, sci.physics. And Barry Shein loves to whisper in my ear how 10 OR 2 =12 with AND as subtraction
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
....'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Swiss fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money 100franc per stalker post--
On Friday, July 30, 2021 at 5:35:41 PM UTC-5, burs...@gmail.com wrote:
> Archimedes Plutonium should be thrown in jail
> for his willful criminal behavior. The criminal

Swiss government: Walter Thurnherr, Guy Parmelin, Ignazio Cassis

Unclear how the fraud waste abuse money flows, whether USA-NSF pays the Swiss for Jan Burse stalking directly, or whether some other flow for stalking, or, none at all. But the stalking has been constant for 10 years.

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post--

Click here to read the complete article