Immortality consists largely of boredom. -- Zefrem Cochrane, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3219.8

tech / sci.math / The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

SubjectAuthor
* The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!Eram semper recta
+* STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake mathDan Christensen
|`- Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake mathObíhá Skokovéh
+* Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of Eram semper recta
> [...]
||           || +- Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by AndersEram semper recta
||           || +- Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anderszelos...@gmail.com
||           || +- Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by AndersEram semper recta
||           || `- Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anderszelos...@gmail.com
||           |+- Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of markus...@gmail.com
||           |+- Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of markus...@gmail.com
||           |`- Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of markus...@gmail.com
||           `* Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anderszelos...@gmail.com
||            `* Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by AndersMichael Moroney
+* Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by AndersGraham Cooper
|+- Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of Eram semper recta
|`- Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by AndersBurt Weathers
+- Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of Eram semper recta
+- Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of Eram semper recta
`- Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by AndersEram semper recta

Pages:123
The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<84bc38b7-f944-4adf-abc9-ec19c1ad26f2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=69489&group=sci.math#69489

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 11:36:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 18:36 UTC

In my latest video, I expose the ignorance of Zelos Malum. Tsk, tsk. Mainstream morons are beyond correction. There is no hope for you once you are indoctrinated with the art of handwaving in mathematics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dL33J3zZlo

If you search for "John Gabriel New Calculus", then invariably the 32 page debate between Anders Kaesorg and me is returned. This video is about that debate and the idiocy that persists in mainstream mathematics academia.

There never was a valid systematic method of finding the derivative in mainstream calculus before I revealed the same. Kaesorg initially couldn't understand this and when he finally did, he tried to brush it aside with his silly arguments. In the short 2 minute video, I show you how feeble is Kaesorg's argument in 5 steps:

i. Assumption of fact
ii. Hypothesis
iii. Probability
iv. Suspicion
v. Verification

https://youtu.be/gX5Bt8BEdNM

The fact of the matter is that your mainstream calculus was never rigorous. My historic geometric theorem of January 2020 gave you a chance to apologise for your stupidity and incompetence. It was I who solved the tangent line problem and produced the FIRST rigorous formulation (https://drive.google..com/file/d/1CIul68phzuOe6JZwsCuBuXUR8X-AkgEO) in human history using nothing but the sound concepts of geometry, not the morons called Isaac Newton and Gottfired Leibniz.

The geometric theorem is described here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RDulODvgncItTe7qNI1d8KTN5bl0aTXj

A link to the applet (because seeing is believing!):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ON1GQ7b6UNpZSEEsbG14eAFCPv8p03pv

How it fixes your broken definition of the definite integral but nowhere as near as elegant as the New Calculus definite integral:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uIBgJ1ObroIbkt0V2YFQEpPdd8l-xK6y

There are no axioms or postulates in sound mathematics (Ancient Greek mathematics):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vlU-PJeIk672bFwZyULD1ASTRFF3jXg8

How a genius realises the concept of number (I am one!):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hasWyQCZyRN3RkdvIB6bnGIVV2Rabz8w

Anders Kaesorg received a thorough thrashing from me, but did he learn anything? I doubt it!

Link to the debate:

http://web.mit.edu/andersk/Public/John-Gabriel.pdf

Link to the sci.math discussion:

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.math/c/4XuGLMwWCXI/m/lTPBOX1DBQAJ

I made a claim about epsilon and delta being functions of one another. Here is the proof:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-mOEooW03iLMDAtai1rcE9jV1E

All the worthless "real analysis" theory is summarised by my geometric theorem for the mainstream limit in general:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t6Jeyx5sTrOEro4UjF0vQQ_hwY8G4YY_

I gift you an applet to test the above theorem with ANY function you like! Download here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-mOEooW03iLcUdHdmFOdUxVd3M

If you still think that I never understood the flawed mainstream calculus, then you have another think coming! I understand the bullshit of the hand waving art in the mainstream even better than they do! Epsilon-delta proofs are not required after my geometric theorem was discovered in January 2020. Calculus DOES NOT work because of the rot of limit theory. In fact, limits are not required at all to do ANY calculus, at least the applicable parts such as calculating surface areas, flow integrals, volumes, etc.

Do not believe me, but prove that what I tell you is indeed the case.

The spamming crank Dan Christensen will no doubt post his usual SPAM, so I counter his bullshit:

STUDENTS BEWARE: Dan Christensen is a vicious spamming troll and has been at it the last 5 years!

Anonymous coward and king troll of sci.math Dan Christensen spammed:

> "There are no points on a line."

Lie. I never said that. What I did say is that a line does not consists of points. When we talk about points on a line, we really mean distances that are indicated much like road signs do for distances travelled along a road.

A line is one of innumerable distances between any two points.
A straight line is the shortest distance between two points.

> "Pi is NOT a number of ANY kind!"

True. Pi is merely a symbol for an incommensurable magnitude - apparently a concept too advanced for an imbecile like Dan Christensen.

> "1/2 not equal to 2/4"

Lie. I have NEVER said this. What I have talked about is the difference in the process of measure.
What does this mean? Well, 1/2 is the name given to a measure done by enumerating 1 of two equal parts of the unit.
2/4 is the name given to a measure done by enumerating 2 of four equal parts of the unit.

There is the case in geometry where 1/2 is not necessarily equal to 2/4. For example:

_ / _ _
_ _ / _ _ _ _

The length _ is not equal to the length _ _ .

> “1/3 does NOT mean 1 divided by 3 and never has meant that”

True. My brilliant article on how a genius mind discovers number and indeed how my brilliant ancestors (Ancient Greeks) realised number explains in detail:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hasWyQCZyRN3RkdvIB6bnGIVV2Rabz8w

Also, my article on pi not being a number of any kind:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FFg_9XCkIwTZ9N1jbU4oMYfHHHuFHYf3

The true story of how we got numbers:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-mOEooW03iLYTg1TGY4RTIwakU

No such thing as a "real number" or a "real number line":

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-mOEooW03iLMHVYcE8xcmRZRnc

There is no valid construction of "real number" - it's a myth:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-mOEooW03iLSTROakNyVXlQUEU

> "3 =< 4 is nonsense.”

True. In mathematics, it is called an invalid disjunction.

3 <= 4 means EITHER 3 < 4 OR 3 = 4

Actually, there is no "OR" part, so the logical disjunction is invalid.

> "Zero is not a number."

True. While not a number of any kind, it is very useful in mathematics.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w2tt7IgoIu-ychDCoYi-4jOAzToy0ViM

> "0 is not required at all in mathematics, just like negative numbers."

Half-truth. While negative numbers are not required in mathematics, they are extremely useful.

> “There is no such thing as an empty set.”

True. Even the father of all mainstream mathematical cranks rejected the idea of empty set. But let's not go too far ... there isn't even a definition of "set" in set theory!

https://youtu.be/KvxjOMW6Q9w

https://youtu.be/1CcSsOG0okg

> “3 <=> 2 + 1 or 3 <=> 8 - 5, etc, are all propositions” (actually all are meaningless gibberish)

True. These are propositions that are implied by the given equations. For example, my historic geometric identity states:

[f(x+h)-f(x)]/h = dy/dx + Q(x,h)

And so, f(x+h)-f(x)]/h <=> dy/dx + Q(x,h)

The theorem:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RDulODvgncItTe7qNI1d8KTN5bl0aTXj

How it provides a rigorous definition of integral for the flawed mainstream calculus:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uIBgJ1ObroIbkt0V2YFQEpPdd8l-xK6y

The day will come when this vicious anonymous troll Dan Christensen is convicted in a court of law.

Download for free the most important mathematics book ever written:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CIul68phzuOe6JZwsCuBuXUR8X-AkgEO/view

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake math

<e79993b9-3cdd-4d7b-b9ef-755bc72310fcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=69491&group=sci.math#69491

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 11:47:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake math
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 18:47 UTC

On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 2:36:17 PM UTC-4, I am Super Rectum (aka John Gabriel, Troll Boy) wrote:

> If you still think that I never understood ...

Depends. Did you ever fix that bug that caused your goofy little system to blow up when determining the derivative of f(x)=|x|?

Noooooo?? Oh, well...

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake math

JG here claims to have a discovered as shortcut to mastering calculus without using limits. Unfortunately for him, this means he has no workable a definition of the derivative of a function. It blows up for functions as simple f(x)=|x|. Or even f(x)=0. As a result, he has had to ban 0, negative numbers and instantaneous rates of change rendering his goofy little system quite useless. What a moron!

Forget calculus. JG has also banned all axioms because he cannot even derive the most elementary results of basic arithmetic, e.g. 2+2=4. Such results require the use of axioms, so he must figure he's now off the hook. Again, what a moron!

Even at his advanced age (60+?), John Gabriel is STILL struggling with basic, elementary-school arithmetic. As he has repeatedly posted here:

"There are no points on a line."
--April 12, 2021

"Pi is NOT a number of ANY kind!"
--July 10, 2020

"1/2 not equal to 2/4"
--October 22, 2017

“1/3 does NOT mean 1 divided by 3 and never has meant that”
-- February 8, 2015

"3 =< 4 is nonsense.”
--October 28, 2017

"Zero is not a number."
-- Dec. 2, 2019

"0 is not required at all in mathematics, just like negative numbers."
-- Jan. 4, 2017

“There is no such thing as an empty set.”
--Oct. 4, 2019

“3 <=> 2 + 1 or 3 <=> 8 - 5, etc, are all propositions” (actually all are meaningless gibberish)
--Oct. 22, 2019

No math genius our JG, though he actually lists his job title as “mathematician” at Linkedin.com. Apparently, they do not verify your credentials.

Though really quite disturbing, interested readers should see: “About the spamming troll John Gabriel in his own words...” (lasted updated March 10, 2020) at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.math/PcpAzX5pDeY/1PDiSlK_BwAJ

Dan

Visit my Math Blog a http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake math

<seeoll$p49$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=69497&group=sci.math#69497

From: dhe...@uniccomf.ca (Obíhá Skokovéh)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 19:09:41 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Obíhá Skokovéh - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 19:09 UTC

Dan Christensen wrote:

> On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 2:36:17 PM UTC-4, I am Super Rectum
> (aka John Gabriel, Troll Boy) wrote:
>
>> If you still think that I never understood ...

Agree 100%.

I wonder what's pushing this impertinent lying bitch, in believing he
knows any arithmetic at all, beyond kindergarten level. Shameless pig. He
knows no math, no physics, no algorithms, etc no nothing at all. But
stupid like hell in many areas.

> Depends. Did you ever fix that bug that caused your goofy little system
> to blow up when determining the derivative of f(x)=|x|?
>
> Noooooo?? Oh, well...
>
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake math
>
> JG here claims to have a discovered as shortcut to mastering calculus
> without using limits. Unfortunately for him, this means he has no
> workable a definition of the derivative of a function. It blows up for
> functions as simple f(x)=|x|. Or even f(x)=0. As a result, he has had to
> ban 0, negative numbers and instantaneous rates of change rendering his
> goofy little system quite useless. What a moron!
>
> Forget calculus. JG has also banned all axioms because he cannot even
> derive the most elementary results of basic arithmetic, e.g. 2+2=4. Such
> results require the use of axioms, so he must figure he's now off the
> hook. Again, what a moron!
>
> Even at his advanced age (60+?), John Gabriel is STILL struggling with
> basic, elementary-school arithmetic. As he has repeatedly posted here:
>
> "There are no points on a line."
> --April 12, 2021
>
> "Pi is NOT a number of ANY kind!"
> --July 10, 2020
>
> "1/2 not equal to 2/4"
> --October 22, 2017
>
> “1/3 does NOT mean 1 divided by 3 and never has meant that”
> -- February 8, 2015
>
> "3 =< 4 is nonsense.”
> --October 28, 2017
>
> "Zero is not a number."
> -- Dec. 2, 2019
>
> "0 is not required at all in mathematics, just like negative numbers."
> -- Jan. 4, 2017
>
> “There is no such thing as an empty set.”
> --Oct. 4, 2019
>
> “3 <=> 2 + 1 or 3 <=> 8 - 5, etc, are all propositions” (actually
> all are meaningless gibberish)
> --Oct. 22, 2019
>
> No math genius our JG, though he actually lists his job title as
> “mathematician” at Linkedin.com. Apparently, they do not verify your
> credentials.
>
> Though really quite disturbing, interested readers should see: “About
> the spamming troll John Gabriel in his own words...” (lasted updated
> March 10, 2020) at
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.math/PcpAzX5pDeY/1PDiSlK_BwAJ
>
> Dan
>
> Download my DC Proof 2.0 freeware at http://www.dcproof.com Visit my
> Math Blog a http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<45d9ba6c-9af4-48c5-876a-a72a03c9d04fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=69592&group=sci.math#69592

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 07:11:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 14:11 UTC

On Thursday, 5 August 2021 at 01:04:22 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> >In my latest video, I expose the ignorance of Zelos Malum.
> Given I know more than you, that is a tall order.
>
> I have read that debate, you demonstrated you don't even understand the epsilon-delta definition in it!

Have you read the comments section? I am called a genius by those who actually have a brain and are capable of thinking for themselves. You're still lost in an alternate universe....

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<sehhcu$n77$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=69660&group=sci.math#69660

From: voy...@nctausw.do (Kolijn Sneijers)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders
Kaesorg of MIT!
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 20:23:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kolijn Sneijers - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 20:23 UTC

Eram semper recta wrote:

> On Thursday, 5 August 2021 at 01:04:22 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
>> >In my latest video, I expose the ignorance of Zelos Malum.
>> Given I know more than you, that is a tall order.
>>
>> I have read that debate, you demonstrated you don't even understand the
>> epsilon-delta definition in it!
>
> Have you read the comments section? I am called a genius by those who
> actually have a brain and are capable of thinking for themselves. You're
> still lost in an alternate universe....

VACCINATION SITES ARE THE EXTERMINATION SITES - STOCK UP FOR WHAT'S
COMING AT THE END OF AUGUST https://www.bitchute.com/video/helzUI94M2DG/

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<9d720099-99b9-4559-be9c-54da8e8d9e5en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=69721&group=sci.math#69721

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 22:10:18 -0700 (PDT)
Kaesorg of MIT!
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 05:10 UTC

torsdag 5 augusti 2021 kl. 16:11:38 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Thursday, 5 August 2021 at 01:04:22 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> > >In my latest video, I expose the ignorance of Zelos Malum.
> > Given I know more than you, that is a tall order.
> >
> > I have read that debate, you demonstrated you don't even understand the epsilon-delta definition in it!
> Have you read the comments section? I am called a genius by those who actually have a brain and are capable of thinking for themselves. You're still lost in an alternate universe....

Oh my, comment sections of youtube is where the real stuff happens!...oh wait, flat earhters are also called geniuses there....so again, you are just like them.

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<cf312895-4bbc-4bb1-a536-b122b37b4e40n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=69751&group=sci.math#69751

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 06:18:54 -0700 (PDT)
Kaesorg of MIT!
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 13:18 UTC

On Friday, 6 August 2021 at 01:10:24 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> torsdag 5 augusti 2021 kl. 16:11:38 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> > > Given I know more than you, that is a tall order.
> > >
> > > I have read that debate, you demonstrated you don't even understand the epsilon-delta definition in it!
> > Have you read the comments section? I am called a genius by those who actually have a brain and are capable of thinking for themselves. You're still lost in an alternate universe....
> Oh my, comment sections of youtube is where the real stuff happens!...

Well, you're the one constantly lying about how "no one supposedly agrees with my views". So, whether or not the comments are from a genius, is irrelevant. My point that you are lying is once again demonstrated clearly.

You need to stop lying that there is no one who agrees with me. There are many, including mainstream math professors.

> oh wait, flat earhters are also called geniuses there....so again, you are just like them.

I cannot think of a bigger crank on the planet than you, Malum. Really, I cannot.

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<9699099a-cfe9-4b5b-99ac-9c8ef1f6aaf3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70196&group=sci.math#70196

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 22:37:06 -0700 (PDT)
Kaesorg of MIT!
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 05:37 UTC

fredag 6 augusti 2021 kl. 15:19:00 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Friday, 6 August 2021 at 01:10:24 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> > torsdag 5 augusti 2021 kl. 16:11:38 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > Have you read the comments section? I am called a genius by those who actually have a brain and are capable of thinking for themselves. You're still lost in an alternate universe....
> > Oh my, comment sections of youtube is where the real stuff happens!...
> Well, you're the one constantly lying about how "no one supposedly agrees with my views". So, whether or not the comments are from a genius, is irrelevant. My point that you are lying is once again demonstrated clearly.
>
> You need to stop lying that there is no one who agrees with me. There are many, including mainstream math professors.
> > oh wait, flat earhters are also called geniuses there....so again, you are just like them.
> I cannot think of a bigger crank on the planet than you, Malum. Really, I cannot.

Look in a mirror and you will see a much bigger crank. You are a crank and when you die, the world will be better :)

I do not doubt some will agree with you, but here is the thing, PEOPLE AGREE WITH TRUMP, FLAT EARTHER, CREATIONISTS AND MANY OTHER GROUPS THAT ARE VERY WRONG!

Just because you get some illiterates to agree with you doesn't that mean ANYTHING!

The thing is you cannot get anyone in MATHEMATICS that publishes in JOURNALS to agree with you!

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<665fe4a8-620a-4fc3-bb73-574d22db6a44n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70234&group=sci.math#70234

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 05:31:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 12:31 UTC

On Monday, 9 August 2021 at 01:37:12 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> fredag 6 augusti 2021 kl. 15:19:00 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > Oh my, comment sections of youtube is where the real stuff happens!...
> > Well, you're the one constantly lying about how "no one supposedly agrees with my views". So, whether or not the comments are from a genius, is irrelevant. My point that you are lying is once again demonstrated clearly.
> >
> > You need to stop lying that there is no one who agrees with me. There are many, including mainstream math professors.
> > > oh wait, flat earhters are also called geniuses there....so again, you are just like them.
> > I cannot think of a bigger crank on the planet than you, Malum. Really, I cannot.

You are a confirmed crank, Malum. You fit the main property:

A crank is one who cannot be convinced of his errors even in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Mainstream or not has NOTHING to do with being a crank. You want it to be that way, but it will never be so. :)

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<6bcf0f79-5227-406c-ab2f-2343267c8fe4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70357&group=sci.math#70357

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 03:21:00 -0700 (PDT)
Kaesorg of MIT!
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 10:21 UTC

>You are a confirmed crank, Malum. You fit the main property:

Nope, lets check
Crank is a pejorative term used for a person who holds an unshakable belief that most of their contemporaries consider to be false.

Nope, not me!

But it does fit you!

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<06860f66-9c09-4ff5-8bdf-2ce997ff83ebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70364&group=sci.math#70364

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 03:49:10 -0700 (PDT)
Kaesorg of MIT!
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 10:49 UTC

On Tuesday, 10 August 2021 at 06:21:05 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> >You are a confirmed crank, Malum. You fit the main property:
> Nope, lets check
> Crank is a pejorative term used for a person who holds an unshakable belief that most of their contemporaries consider to be false.

Let's check: Crank is a term used for a person who cannot be convinced in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Bingo! That is YOU!

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<ac1cfaeb-1a45-43b8-820c-f71ce4d1751dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70482&group=sci.math#70482

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!paganini.bofh.team!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed7.news.xs4all.nl!fdc2.netnews.com!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc3.netnews.com!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 22:14:43 -0700 (PDT)
Kaesorg of MIT!
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Wed, 11 Aug 2021 05:14 UTC

tisdag 10 augusti 2021 kl. 12:49:16 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Tuesday, 10 August 2021 at 06:21:05 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> > >You are a confirmed crank, Malum. You fit the main property:
> > Nope, lets check
> > Crank is a pejorative term used for a person who holds an unshakable belief that most of their contemporaries consider to be false.
> >
> Let's check: Crank is a term used for a person who cannot be convinced in the face of overwhelming evidence.
>
> Bingo! That is YOU!

Crank is a pejorative term used for a person who holds an unshakable belief that most of their contemporaries consider to be false.

You got the wrong definition, so you are as always, wrong

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<fa6ccccb-d172-480d-ba75-748ac72fc910n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70503&group=sci.math#70503

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 05:13:09 -0700 (PDT)
Kaesorg of MIT!
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Wed, 11 Aug 2021 12:13 UTC

On Wednesday, 11 August 2021 at 01:14:48 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> tisdag 10 augusti 2021 kl. 12:49:16 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> > > Nope, lets check
> > > Crank is a pejorative term used for a person who holds an unshakable belief that most of their contemporaries consider to be false.
> > >
> > Let's check: Crank is a term used for a person who cannot be convinced in the face of overwhelming evidence.
> >
> > Bingo! That is YOU!
>
> Crank is a pejorative term used for a person who holds an unshakable belief that most of their contemporaries consider to be false.
> You got the wrong definition, so you are as always, wrong

See, there you go again. Definitions can't be wrong or right. They can only be well formed or ill formed. The latter is usually your practice.

Your definition might be necessary, but it is INSUFFICIENT.

"Crank is a term used for a person who cannot be convinced in the face of overwhelming evidence."

The above definition is both necessary and sufficient. It does not rely on the approval or the blessing or the support of journals. Facts and evidence are the ONLY things that matters. All else is just bad wind. LMAO.

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<e86df623-0d9c-408f-a584-8a607b11f157n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70635&group=sci.math#70635

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 01:56:47 -0700 (PDT)
Kaesorg of MIT!
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 08:56 UTC

onsdag 11 augusti 2021 kl. 14:13:16 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Wednesday, 11 August 2021 at 01:14:48 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> > tisdag 10 augusti 2021 kl. 12:49:16 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> > > >
> > > Let's check: Crank is a term used for a person who cannot be convinced in the face of overwhelming evidence.
> > >
> > > Bingo! That is YOU!
> >
> > Crank is a pejorative term used for a person who holds an unshakable belief that most of their contemporaries consider to be false.
> > You got the wrong definition, so you are as always, wrong
> See, there you go again. Definitions can't be wrong or right. They can only be well formed or ill formed. The latter is usually your practice.
>
> Your definition might be necessary, but it is INSUFFICIENT.
> "Crank is a term used for a person who cannot be convinced in the face of overwhelming evidence."
> The above definition is both necessary and sufficient. It does not rely on the approval or the blessing or the support of journals. Facts and evidence are the ONLY things that matters. All else is just bad wind. LMAO.

"Crank is a pejorative term used for a person who holds an unshakable belief that most of their contemporaries consider to be false."

Incorrect, that is not at all what it means :) I gave you it there and as you can see, what you say ain't in it.

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<f0351b64-b864-42fa-b226-332ff3ece4fen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70647&group=sci.math#70647

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 04:22:24 -0700 (PDT)
References: <84bc38b7-f944-4adf-abc9-ec19c1ad26f2n@googlegroups.com> <c1a20421-69e8-4a0f-bb39-c35545a93b33n@googlegroups.com> <45d9ba6c-9af4-48c5-876a-a72a03c9d04fn@googlegroups.com> <9d720099-99b9-4559-be9c-54da8e8d9e5en@googlegroups.com> <cf312895-4bbc-4bb1-a536-b122b37b4e40n@googlegroups.com> <9699099a-cfe9-4b5b-99ac-9c8ef1f6aaf3n@googlegroups.com> <665fe4a8-620a-4fc3-bb73-574d22db6a44n@googlegroups.com> <6bcf0f79-5227-406c-ab2f-2343267c8fe4n@googlegroups.com> <06860f66-9c09-4ff5-8bdf-2ce997ff83ebn@googlegroups.com> <ac1cfaeb-1a45-43b8-820c-f71ce4d1751dn@googlegroups.com> <fa6ccccb-d172-480d-ba75-748ac72fc910n@googlegroups.com> <e86df623-0d9c-408f-a584-8a607b11f157n@googlegroups.com>
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 11:22 UTC

On Thursday, 12 August 2021 at 04:56:52 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> onsdag 11 augusti 2021 kl. 14:13:16 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > Crank is a pejorative term used for a person who holds an unshakable belief that most of their contemporaries consider to be false.
> > > You got the wrong definition, so you are as always, wrong
> > See, there you go again. Definitions can't be wrong or right. They can only be well formed or ill formed. The latter is usually your practice.
> >
> > Your definition might be necessary, but it is INSUFFICIENT.
> > "Crank is a term used for a person who cannot be convinced in the face of overwhelming evidence."
> > The above definition is both necessary and sufficient. It does not rely on the approval or the blessing or the support of journals. Facts and evidence are the ONLY things that matters. All else is just bad wind. LMAO.
>
> "Crank is a pejorative term used for a person who holds an unshakable belief that most of their contemporaries consider to be false."
> Incorrect, that is not at all what it means :) I gave you it there and as you can see, what you say ain't in it.

"Nah Uh" is your usual reaction when you have been corrected.

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<sf3ajq$c2i$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70681&group=sci.math#70681

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Kaesorg of MIT!
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 10:18:36 -0400
<fa6ccccb-d172-480d-ba75-748ac72fc910n@googlegroups.com>
<e86df623-0d9c-408f-a584-8a607b11f157n@googlegroups.com>
<f0351b64-b864-42fa-b226-332ff3ece4fen@googlegroups.com>
 by: Michael Moroney - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 14:18 UTC

On 8/12/2021 7:22 AM, Eram semper recta wrote:
> On Thursday, 12 August 2021 at 04:56:52 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
>> onsdag 11 augusti 2021 kl. 14:13:16 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

>>> See, there you go again. Definitions can't be wrong or right. They can only be well formed or ill formed. The latter is usually your practice.
>>>
>>> Your definition might be necessary, but it is INSUFFICIENT.
>>> "Crank is a term used for a person who cannot be convinced in the face of overwhelming evidence."
>>> The above definition is both necessary and sufficient. It does not rely on the approval or the blessing or the support of journals. Facts and evidence are the ONLY things that matters. All else is just bad wind. LMAO.
>>
>> "Crank is a pejorative term used for a person who holds an unshakable belief that most of their contemporaries consider to be false."
>> Incorrect, that is not at all what it means :) I gave you it there and as you can see, what you say ain't in it.
>
> "Nah Uh" is your usual reaction when you have been corrected.

You are projecting again, Rectum Breath. Zelos keeps correcting you and
the best you can do is respond with "Nah Uh" and your own definition of
crank.

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<272f6ff1-8c0e-49cf-8427-b635a33ae82bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70783&group=sci.math#70783

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 18:02:52 -0700 (PDT)
Kaesorg of MIT!
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 01:02 UTC

torsdag 5 augusti 2021 kl. 16:11:38 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Thursday, 5 August 2021 at 01:04:22 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> > >In my latest video, I expose the ignorance of Zelos Malum.
> > Given I know more than you, that is a tall order.
> >
> > I have read that debate, you demonstrated you don't even understand the epsilon-delta definition in it!
> Have you read the comments section? I am called a genius by those who actually have a brain and are capable of thinking for themselves. You're still lost in an alternate universe....
So by virtually none except from your own accounts?

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<ad5ef952-1bd3-4d84-af73-2246c3cb56e9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70810&group=sci.math#70810

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 21:56:27 -0700 (PDT)
Kaesorg of MIT!
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 04:56 UTC

torsdag 12 augusti 2021 kl. 13:22:29 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Thursday, 12 August 2021 at 04:56:52 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> > onsdag 11 augusti 2021 kl. 14:13:16 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > See, there you go again. Definitions can't be wrong or right. They can only be well formed or ill formed. The latter is usually your practice.
> > >
> > > Your definition might be necessary, but it is INSUFFICIENT.
> > > "Crank is a term used for a person who cannot be convinced in the face of overwhelming evidence."
> > > The above definition is both necessary and sufficient. It does not rely on the approval or the blessing or the support of journals. Facts and evidence are the ONLY things that matters. All else is just bad wind. LMAO.
> >
> > "Crank is a pejorative term used for a person who holds an unshakable belief that most of their contemporaries consider to be false."
> > Incorrect, that is not at all what it means :) I gave you it there and as you can see, what you say ain't in it.
> "Nah Uh" is your usual reaction when you have been corrected.

That is yours, I just repost the definition that you are too dumb to understand

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<e2fe1fcb-2b1c-4f4a-be26-7c1766ab2346n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70874&group=sci.math#70874

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 08:45:23 -0700 (PDT)
Kaesorg of MIT!
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 15:45 UTC

On Friday, 13 August 2021 at 00:56:32 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> torsdag 12 augusti 2021 kl. 13:22:29 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > "Crank is a pejorative term used for a person who holds an unshakable belief that most of their contemporaries consider to be false."
> > > Incorrect, that is not at all what it means :) I gave you it there and as you can see, what you say ain't in it.
> > "Nah Uh" is your usual reaction when you have been corrected.
> That is yours, I just repost the definition that you are too dumb to understand

You mean you post the mainstream drivel. But of course, you're nothing but a mainstream bitch lackey. LMAO.

The ONLY criterion that applies to a crank is:

Crank is a term used for a person who cannot be convinced in the face of overwhelming evidence.

THIS AND NOTHING ELSE.

Therefore, Zelos Malum, by the definition, YOU are a CRANK!

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<6df297de-9df4-4a20-aa4f-54c12d7c4922n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70880&group=sci.math#70880

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 08:49:10 -0700 (PDT)
Kaesorg of MIT!
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 15:49 UTC

fredag 13 augusti 2021 kl. 17:45:31 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Friday, 13 August 2021 at 00:56:32 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> > torsdag 12 augusti 2021 kl. 13:22:29 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > "Nah Uh" is your usual reaction when you have been corrected.
> > That is yours, I just repost the definition that you are too dumb to understand
> You mean you post the mainstream drivel. But of course, you're nothing but a mainstream bitch lackey. LMAO.
>
> The ONLY criterion that applies to a crank is:
> Crank is a term used for a person who cannot be convinced in the face of overwhelming evidence.
> THIS AND NOTHING ELSE.
>
> Therefore, Zelos Malum, by the definition, YOU are a CRANK!
You fit that definition.

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<d4a5a88c-0244-4d2c-96af-4213509f9d9dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71006&group=sci.math#71006

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 04:52:07 -0700 (PDT)
Kaesorg of MIT!
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sat, 14 Aug 2021 11:52 UTC

On Friday, 13 August 2021 at 11:49:16 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> fredag 13 augusti 2021 kl. 17:45:31 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > That is yours, I just repost the definition that you are too dumb to understand
> > You mean you post the mainstream drivel. But of course, you're nothing but a mainstream bitch lackey. LMAO.
> >
> > The ONLY criterion that applies to a crank is:
> > Crank is a term used for a person who cannot be convinced in the face of overwhelming evidence.
> > THIS AND NOTHING ELSE.
> >
> > Therefore, Zelos Malum, by the definition, YOU are a CRANK!
> You fit that definition.

You have yet to show this.

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<2a796985-ce51-428c-af4d-f61b9cdcd689n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71045&group=sci.math#71045

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 08:51:54 -0700 (PDT)
Kaesorg of MIT!
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Sat, 14 Aug 2021 15:51 UTC

lördag 14 augusti 2021 kl. 13:52:14 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Friday, 13 August 2021 at 11:49:16 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> > fredag 13 augusti 2021 kl. 17:45:31 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > You mean you post the mainstream drivel. But of course, you're nothing but a mainstream bitch lackey. LMAO.
> > >
> > > The ONLY criterion that applies to a crank is:
> > > Crank is a term used for a person who cannot be convinced in the face of overwhelming evidence.
> > > THIS AND NOTHING ELSE.
> > >
> > > Therefore, Zelos Malum, by the definition, YOU are a CRANK!
> > You fit that definition.
> You have yet to show this.
Well, for one you refuse to even use the complex definitions even when you get it presented and explained why you can't just transfer everything from the real case to the complex case. You have to modify the definition of the logarithm to make it 'an inverse' to the complex exponential.

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<38595529-cfb2-4a84-b13c-ad701703a7aen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71060&group=sci.math#71060

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 09:24:01 -0700 (PDT)
<e86df623-0d9c-408f-a584-8a607b11f157n@googlegroups.com> <f0351b64-b864-42fa-b226-332ff3ece4fen@googlegroups.com>
<ad5ef952-1bd3-4d84-af73-2246c3cb56e9n@googlegroups.com> <e2fe1fcb-2b1c-4f4a-be26-7c1766ab2346n@googlegroups.com>
<6df297de-9df4-4a20-aa4f-54c12d7c4922n@googlegroups.com> <d4a5a88c-0244-4d2c-96af-4213509f9d9dn@googlegroups.com>
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sat, 14 Aug 2021 16:24 UTC

On Saturday, 14 August 2021 at 11:52:01 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> lördag 14 augusti 2021 kl. 13:52:14 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > You fit that definition.
> > You have yet to show this.
> Well, for one you refuse to even use the complex definitions

Of course. Complex number is the biggest bullshit concept second only to Euler's S = Lim S.

> even when you get it presented and explained why you can't just transfer everything from the real case to the complex case.

You cannot transfer everything, because your complex number is a bullshit concept. Do you understand?

> You have to modify the definition of the logarithm to make it 'an inverse' to the complex exponential.

Definitions are either well formed or ill formed. Once stated, a well-formed definition they never requires modification.

Your "definitions" are nothing but ignorant authoritative decrees to prop up your bullshit theory every time it fails miserably. In sound mathematics, this sort of thing never happens. Chuckle.

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<c49b2f0e-de41-4c45-80d3-ec12ed3cb671n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71154&group=sci.math#71154

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 14:11:57 -0700 (PDT)
[...]
<2a796985-ce51-428c-af4d-f61b9cdcd689n@googlegroups.com> <38595529-cfb2-4a84-b13c-ad701703a7aen@googlegroups.com>
Kaesorg of MIT!
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Sat, 14 Aug 2021 21:11 UTC

lördag 14 augusti 2021 kl. 18:24:07 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Saturday, 14 August 2021 at 11:52:01 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> > lördag 14 augusti 2021 kl. 13:52:14 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > You have yet to show this.
> > Well, for one you refuse to even use the complex definitions
> Of course. Complex number is the biggest bullshit concept second only to Euler's S = Lim S.
> > even when you get it presented and explained why you can't just transfer everything from the real case to the complex case.
> You cannot transfer everything, because your complex number is a bullshit concept. Do you understand?
> > You have to modify the definition of the logarithm to make it 'an inverse' to the complex exponential.
> Definitions are either well formed or ill formed. Once stated, a well-formed definition they never requires modification.
>
> Your "definitions" are nothing but ignorant authoritative decrees to prop up your bullshit theory every time it fails miserably. In sound mathematics, this sort of thing never happens. Chuckle.
But you can have different definitions in different cases. The definition for multiplication differs depending on if we're talking about rational numbers or matrices.

So of course you can have different definitions in the real and complex case.

Re: The Amazing 5 steps of mathematical proof demonstrated by Anders Kaesorg of MIT!

<618ae051-bd00-4bff-9e7f-573acc0e65a4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71240&group=sci.math#71240

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 08:50:41 -0700 (PDT)
References: <84bc38b7-f944-4adf-abc9-ec19c1ad26f2n@googlegroups.com> <c1a20421-69e8-4a0f-bb39-c35545a93b33n@googlegroups.com> <45d9ba6c-9af4-48c5-876a-a72a03c9d04fn@googlegroups.com> <9d720099-99b9-4559-be9c-54da8e8d9e5en@googlegroups.com> <cf312895-4bbc-4bb1-a536-b122b37b4e40n@googlegroups.com> <9699099a-cfe9-4b5b-99ac-9c8ef1f6aaf3n@googlegroups.com> <665fe4a8-620a-4fc3-bb73-574d22db6a44n@googlegroups.com> <6bcf0f79-5227-406c-ab2f-2343267c8fe4n@googlegroups.com> <06860f66-9c09-4ff5-8bdf-2ce997ff83ebn@googlegroups.com> <ac1cfaeb-1a45-43b8-820c-f71ce4d1751dn@googlegroups.com> <fa6ccccb-d172-480d-ba75-748ac72fc910n@googlegroups.com> <e86df623-0d9c-408f-a584-8a607b11f157n@googlegroups.com> <f0351b64-b864-42fa-b226-332ff3ece4fen@googlegroups.com> <ad5ef952-1bd3-4d84-af73-2246c3cb56e9n@googlegroups.com> <e2fe1fcb-2b1c-4f4a-be26-7c1766ab2346n@googlegroups.com> <6df297de-9df4-4a20-aa4f-54c12d7c4922n@googlegroups.com> <d4a5a88c-0244-4d2c-96af-4213509f9d9dn@googlegroups.com> <2a796985-ce51-428c-af4d-f61b9cdcd689n@googlegroups.com> <38595529-cfb2-4a84-b13c-ad701703a7aen@googlegroups.com> <c49b2f0e-de41-4c45-80d3-ec12ed3cb671n@googlegroups.com>
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sun, 15 Aug 2021 15:50 UTC

On Saturday, 14 August 2021 at 17:12:03 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> lördag 14 augusti 2021 kl. 18:24:07 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > Well, for one you refuse to even use the complex definitions
> > Of course. Complex number is the biggest bullshit concept second only to Euler's S = Lim S.
> > > even when you get it presented and explained why you can't just transfer everything from the real case to the complex case.
> > You cannot transfer everything, because your complex number is a bullshit concept. Do you understand?
> > > You have to modify the definition of the logarithm to make it 'an inverse' to the complex exponential.
> > Definitions are either well formed or ill formed. Once stated, a well-formed definition they never requires modification.
> >
> > Your "definitions" are nothing but ignorant authoritative decrees to prop up your bullshit theory every time it fails miserably. In sound mathematics, this sort of thing never happens. Chuckle.
> But you can have different definitions in different cases. The definition for multiplication differs depending on if we're talking about rational numbers or matrices.

No. Matrix multiplication is not true multiplication - it involves much more than just multiplying entries and adding them. It is something very different.

But in any case, we were NOT discussing linear algebra, but multiplication as defined in geometry and then transferred to algebra via the abstract unit.

> So of course you can have different definitions in the real and complex case.

You can't because by definition:

A number is a name given to a measure that describes a magnitude or size.

THIS AND NOTHING ELSE.