Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 11:29:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 3-SCI.MATH FAQ, 5Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running-- today's topics-- Is V, capacitor law and V' the AC current generator// beetle that walks on underside of water surface// Jupiter elements imply Dirac new radioactivit
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 18:29 UTC

3-SCI.MATH FAQ, 5Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running-- today's topics-- Is V, capacitor law and V' the AC current generator// beetle that walks on underside of water surface// Jupiter elements imply Dirac new radioactivity, not the

It has been a summer of Hell for me, because of Drought, last night promised rain, but during a Drought, most hopes are dashed. And the reason my 151st book is taking so long is the toll on my psyche.

Whilst doing the Table of Algebra on V,C',B',E', V' I come to realize that New Ohm's law V= CBE must have a name other than "New Ohm's Law" a name fitting its function-- capacitance and that means V' must have a different name. V' in this reshuffling must be the AC generator of EM theory. Can we picture the capacitor as a DC generator and the V' then as a AC generator, converting transverse waves of electricity into longitudinal waves of AC current. Well the differential equation V' converts the 1/s^3 in V, voltage to being 1/s^4 in V' with respect to time. (So, I hope to finish 151st book before Winter, but with Drought, it may take that long.)

Reading the latest Science News, 31July2021 is a shocking surprise of a animal beetle that walks underwater, upside down upon the underside surface. Like putting a water strider upside down and walking underwater.

What an article like this tells me, is how very very important it is to save all species from extinction. For someday we may need to be able to engineer something that walks upside down on underwater. And we can reasonably say that if life on Earth had no frogs or electric fish like electric eels, we probably would not have a electrical society we have today. We probably would be in a time, still, where there was no electrical power. So dependent are we in learning from plants and animals in Nature how to create new things. And this is so important if the Sun has gone Red Giant and we have to move off to Europa and Ganymede just to continue to live. So it is going to be the diversity of life that saves us from extinction by the Sun gone Red Giant. Live diversity is a enormous Savings Bank, and our own species is threatened as we keep extincting other species.

Another article in that same Science News is talking about the abundance of nitrogen, argon, krypton and xenon on Jupiter and not the Sun. And how astronomers and physicists are making this hoky-flaky and preposterous, daffy and silly explanations. When the answer is straightforward and simple. The birth of new elements in the Universe is not through fusion and supernova and Nebular Dust Cloud accretion, rather instead, it is via Faraday law and is growing new elements from old elements as we speak, in every mass. Dirac called it "new radioactivity". So here is a case where scientists remain true and loyal to old dumb ideas, and have to extend new data with those old dumb ideas that are false. And the extension causes the ideas to be even more dumb and pitiful. Logic is terribly lacking in most scientists.

For details see:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

Best FAQ ever written in Usenet once Alex Lopez-Ortiz of Univ. Waterloo FAQ stopped due to paid for stalkers. And this FAQ is up for 2 grammy and 2 emmy awards plus an Oscar.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet in AP's newsgroup, for sci.physics and sci.math was sold by USA govt to a gang of stalkers, who pester everyone as they now own sci.physics, and the USA govt of NSF and dept of Educ probably laughing their arse off as the stalkers harass and pester everyone. In the 1980s we had fraud waste abuse of $900. toilet seats from the government. The govt learns quickly and now their fraud waste and abuse is pay Kibo Parry M, Jan Burse, Dan Christensen perhaps $100 per stalker post, providing everyone in USA govt entertainment in their soda coffee break at Washington DC. "Look, kibo just harassed AP with two more emoji's of "shit for brains". The Master in Dr. Who: ha ha ha,... ha ha ha....

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

Sci. Math FAQ history

From 1993 onwards to sometime around 1996 SCI.MATH FAQs were admininstered by Univ Waterloo in Canada, warning young students and newcomers of what to expect in sci.math. It worked well. And I would have liked it to be the first post permanently in sci.math. And it was done "for free".

But then corruption and fraud entered sci.math and sci.physics, for when money can be made from something, easy money, then it is not long before a new arrangement is made. So instead of a "for free FAQ". Some persons convinced the USA govt to pay stalkers to go around and pester authors 24-7-365.

And here is where a awful choice was likely made. A choice of hiring Kibo Parry M. of World std as noted by Wikipedia reference to the NSF, National Science Foundation. That they likely (we need investigative journalist to unearth the facts) hired Kibo Parry M, not knowing or not caring that he was Gay (we have to prove this as a Wikipedia standards of journalism) and by hiring him to stalk Usenet sci.math and sci.physics, he brings along with him (unknown to NSF at the time) brings along with him a army of gay followers. Followers that laughed at every corny joke uttered by Kibo, So as they hire Kibo Parry M to stalk AP, then AP is not a one on one with Kibo attacks, no, AP is faced with a army of Kibo mannequins with no brains and all bad mouth, as seen in this recent exchange below. And hopefully this eye-witness testimony will win in Judge Judy's courtroom if it comes to that. So much of USA society is a contentious society, lawsuit this, lawsuit that, that we probably have more people in judicial functions than actual members of USA Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines.

So, David, are you Gay and a member of the gang of 12 or want to join the gang by attacking AP.

On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 6:34:54 PM UTC-5, david...@gmail.com wrote:
> It seems that Archimedes Plutonium has written something like 175 books in the past two years. I'm sure that most of them are of top quality, but one needs to be retracted.
>
> He wrote a book in which he claims to prove experimentally that conic sections are never ellipses, but rather they're ovals. I'm claiming that he didn't do the experiments precisely enough.
>
> Here's how to do the experiment more precisely.
>
> First, use the flashlight on a smartphone. I'm think that all such phones have a flashlight consisting of a single bright LED, and that will serve as a very good approximation of a point sourse of light.
>
> Then, take a piece of cardboard--I recommend about 18"X18"--and precisely cut a round hole in the center about 5" in diameter.
>
> Then, in a darkened room, hold the flash light about 18" behind the sheet of cardboard, which will project a cone of light. Then project that cone of light onto a wall. The angle at which it is projected can be varied as desired.
>
> Then, so I claim, it will be visually obvious that the light cone will always intersect the plane of the wall in an ellipse (or a parabola, or a hyperbola, depending on the angle). And that will prove that Archimedes Plutonium is wrong when he says that ellipses are not conic sections.
>
> Just this once, he's going to have to admit that he has made a mistake. But maybe he's afraid to do the experiment?

So, is this David, a new kid on the block, or a old one with a nymchange, is he gay and just arrived at the Gay Pick Up Bar of sci.math. Of course, the truth of math and logic are nowhere to be seen in his scree, much like Zelos Malum, who when asked to do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus replied-- "> why would one need to do it geometrically?. Duh, ... because calculus is geometry.

So is David wanting to ply gay sex toys in sci.math, with a iphone light, fetish toy if a penis prick is oval or ellipse, proving once again, if Dan Christensen's brain were MRI-ed nothing but penis cock would fly out.

Dan, question: seriously, are Gay stalkers worse than Heterosexual stalkers? Are there proportionally more gay stalkers than heterosexual stalkers? The data from Usenet suggests Gay stalkers are proportionally more numerous and their persistence is more obnoxious. Part of the skew in numbers would be that there are more gay men than gay women.

Take for example Zelos here, every night a scree of spam on John Gabriel, signaling to John a pining for his dick, and forget about New Calculus.

Every night a spam scree by Zelos, of 1 sentence replies to John Gabriel, not for any math but to bury all the other posts onto the 2nd page.

So, is Zelos and John Gabriel gay? And is sci.math for them, some sort of pick up bar.

Is this why Kibo Parry, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, Franz, and the gang of 12, see sci.math not as a forum of math, but as a gay bar counter pickup station. And why they argue for 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction a screw up of Boole logic, why the continue to want to keep the screw up in schools and education, because Boole himself may have been gay, and the image of a penis cock in the mouth or a bedwarmer is more important to Franz and his gang of gays than ever is the truth of math, logic or science.

So, Zelos, and Gabriel, are you gay lovers and this is how you use sci.math, as some daily pick up bar.

And where 1 attacks AP, even if the statement was --" the sky is blue" all 12 of the gang of 12 attack AP, for fear of missing a cock penis inserted in the rear. Is that why Jan Burse and Dan Christensen roam through sci.math daily-- cruising for penis-cock, and math is just foreplay. And when AP says the slant cut of cone is the Oval, never the Ellipse, conjures up images of John Gabriel's dick inserted in Dan Christensen's ear drum. While talking about penises forever in a Chris Thomasson fractal.

Click here to read the complete article
STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<f2ddbb20-47c7-4954-9624-076ae392ecc8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=69692&group=sci.math#69692

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 15:08:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 22:08 UTC

On Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 2:29:57 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 3-SCI.MATH FAQ, 5Aug2021// AP's newsgroup is full of hate, lies and misinformation...

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

Note that AP will often delete his bizarre and hateful postings when his lies are called out, only to repost identical ones moments later in a NEW thread.

Readers should, of course, judge for themselves. In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]"
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Re: 3-SCI.MATH FAQ, 5Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running-- today's topics-- Is V, capacitor law and V' the AC current generator// beetle that walks on underside of water surface// Jupiter elements imply Dirac new radioact

<4f533db7-abc8-4b5e-9eee-5759fa86823fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=69693&group=sci.math#69693

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 15:09:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 3-SCI.MATH FAQ, 5Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 22:09 UTC

On Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 1:35:02 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 2-SCI.PHYSICS FAQ, 5Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running-- today's topics-- Is V, capacitor law and V' the AC current generator// beetle that walks on underside of water surface// Jupiter elements imply Dirac new radioactivity, not the insipid Nebular Dust Cloud.

Alright, I never anticipated this massive overhaul and almost all due to a simple fact discovered in the 20th century that Maxwell never knew of. The superconductivity with 0 resistance. So if we look at the Old Physics Ohm's law we have i = V/R. Yet here we have something not allowed in mathematics, a division by zero in denominator. So, what are we to do?

And funny that Old Physics never occurred to them that they had an emergency on their hands here with i=Voltage/0.

In New Physics the situation is far better. For we have New Ohm's law as V=CBE and that converts to C= V/(BE). C is the coulomb quantity of electricity, or current and BxE is magnetic field times electric field and is what Old Physics called resistance.

So in New Physics we have BxE = Resistance = 0. And the multiplication can eliminate one of the B or the E, leaving us with a math equation of V/B or V/E where the 0 means simply, no magnetic field but a positive electric field or no electric field but leaving us a positive magnetic field. So we end up with a positive number in denominator and not 0 itself.

This is a major reason Old Physics Ohm's law was a rule and not a law and missing an important term.

AP
King of Science

Re: Archimedes "imp of math" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<seicpj$if$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=69716&group=sci.math#69716

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "imp of math" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 00:11:34 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 04:11 UTC

🤮 of Math and 💩 of Physics Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Alright, I never anticipated this mas

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Trump Used
Machine Oil".