grep me no patterns and I'll tell you no lines.

tech / sci.math / SCI.MATH FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running-- today's topics-- establishing all the laws of Electromagnetic theory, via algebra matrices. Experimentally proving no 4th dimension. Why perpetual motion exists

SubjectAuthor
* SCI.MATH FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup upArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
|`- Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of aLamar Hesslen
`- STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen

1
SCI.MATH FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running-- today's topics-- establishing all the laws of Electromagnetic theory, via algebra matrices. Experimentally proving no 4th dimension. Why perpetual motion exists

<b87f849b-764a-4147-9e90-de85dafec1fbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70093&group=sci.math#70093

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 13:07:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: SCI.MATH FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 20:07 UTC

SCI.MATH FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running-- today's topics-- establishing all the laws of Electromagnetic theory, via algebra matrices. Experimentally proving no 4th dimension. Why perpetual motion exists in atom scale but not elsewhere.

V'BE/(BE)^2 - VB'E/(BE)^2 - VBE'/(BE)^2
current production - Lenz law - DC, AC direction

V'CE/(CE)^2 - VC'E/(CE)^2 - VCE')/(CE)^2
B production - Displacement current - parallel attract

V'CB/(CB)^2 - VC'B/(CB)^2 - VCB'/(CB)^2
(E production = inverse square of distance) - synchronicity - push versus pull

C'BE + CB'E + CBE'
V production + DC current of dipoles from monopoles + AC current dipoles from monopoles

Superconductivity is perhaps already a proof that 4th dimension is nonexistent for a 4th dimension would siphon off some of the current and make 0 resistance impossible.

But we have the likewise experiment in magnetism. Given a accurate specific mass of a bar magnet, it retains its strength over long periods of time (analogous to the superconducting current). However, even the best of bar magnets lose their magnetic field strength. But here is the deal, that loss is just a gradual magnet moment geometry reconfiguration which can be restored through mechanical means back to its original strength. I recall it is called annealing at a high temperature. So if a 4th dimension existed, it would siphon off the magnetic field over time and never able to be restored to original condition.

So annealing is to magnets what superconductivity is to electric current. A permanent perpetual motion structure at the atomic level. And here we get into the philosophy of whether perpetual motion and 4th dimension can co-exist? As the muon perpetually thrusts through the proton 840MeV torus is alone proof that 4th dimension is nonexistent.

If a torus is the geometry figure that produces maximum electricity, then that is proof alone a 4th dimension cannot exist, for a greater maximum has to rise above a torus geometry.

Perpetual Motion. We can say that since light speed is a constant maximum with no rest mass, as a example of Perpetual Motion. So why is there perpetual motion on the scale of Atoms, where the thrusting muon inside a proton torus of 840MeV is in perpetual motion also. Why do we have perpetual motion in the atom but not on the scale of human activity. And I suspect the answer lies with resistance as in Old Physics Ohm's law of V = iR. Superconductivity has no resistance. Resistance is equal to B x E, magnetic field times electric field. And no resistance means expell B (Meissner effect) and have all E, or, expell E and have all B, for the force lines of a bar magnet have no resistance.

Speed of light is a perpetual motion machine and how do we explain that in terms of Resistance = B x E ? Light waves are also closed loops and when we turn the light switch off in BEC experiments, all the light disappears simultaneously in the slow light or fast light. So in the BEC medium of refraction, each B is a closed loop in the light wave and each E is a closed loop in the light wave. As light is refracted the loops get smaller but the speed of light is maintained at 3.16*10^8m/s. Think of the speed of light as pi is to a circle, no matter how large the circle or how small, the pi value is always the same 3.14... So as the light wave enters the BEC medium and is refracted, the closed loop varies in size but the speed of light itself is constantly maintained as it moves around in its closed loop.

For details see:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

Best FAQ ever written in Usenet once Alex Lopez-Ortiz of Univ. Waterloo FAQ stopped due to paid for stalkers. And this FAQ is up for 2 grammy and 2 emmy awards plus an Oscar.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet in AP's newsgroup, for sci.physics and sci.math was sold by USA govt to a gang of stalkers, who pester everyone as they now own sci.physics, and the USA govt of NSF and dept of Educ probably laughing their arse off as the stalkers harass and pester everyone. In the 1980s we had fraud waste abuse of $900. toilet seats from the government. The govt learns quickly and now their fraud waste and abuse is pay Kibo Parry M, Jan Burse, Dan Christensen perhaps $100 per stalker post, providing everyone in USA govt entertainment in their soda coffee break at Washington DC. "Look, kibo just harassed AP with two more emoji's of "shit for brains". The Master in Dr. Who: ha ha ha,... ha ha ha....

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

Sci. Math FAQ history

From 1993 onwards to sometime around 1996 SCI.MATH FAQs were admininstered by Univ Waterloo in Canada, warning young students and newcomers of what to expect in sci.math. It worked well. And I would have liked it to be the first post permanently in sci.math. And it was done "for free".

But then corruption and fraud entered sci.math and sci.physics, for when money can be made from something, easy money, then it is not long before a new arrangement is made. So instead of a "for free FAQ". Some persons convinced the USA govt to pay stalkers to go around and pester authors 24-7-365.

And here is where a awful choice was likely made. A choice of hiring Kibo Parry M. of World std as noted by Wikipedia reference to the NSF, National Science Foundation. That they likely (we need investigative journalist to unearth the facts) hired Kibo Parry M, not knowing or not caring that he was Gay (we have to prove this as a Wikipedia standards of journalism) and by hiring him to stalk Usenet sci.math and sci.physics, he brings along with him (unknown to NSF at the time) brings along with him a army of gay followers. Followers that laughed at every corny joke uttered by Kibo, So as they hire Kibo Parry M to stalk AP, then AP is not a one on one with Kibo attacks, no, AP is faced with a army of Kibo mannequins with no brains and all bad mouth, as seen in this recent exchange below. And hopefully this eye-witness testimony will win in Judge Judy's courtroom if it comes to that. So much of USA society is a contentious society, lawsuit this, lawsuit that, that we probably have more people in judicial functions than actual members of USA Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines.

So, David, are you Gay and a member of the gang of 12 or want to join the gang by attacking AP.

On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 6:34:54 PM UTC-5, david...@gmail.com wrote:
> It seems that Archimedes Plutonium has written something like 175 books in the past two years. I'm sure that most of them are of top quality, but one needs to be retracted.
>
> He wrote a book in which he claims to prove experimentally that conic sections are never ellipses, but rather they're ovals. I'm claiming that he didn't do the experiments precisely enough.
>
> Here's how to do the experiment more precisely.
>
> First, use the flashlight on a smartphone. I'm think that all such phones have a flashlight consisting of a single bright LED, and that will serve as a very good approximation of a point sourse of light.
>
> Then, take a piece of cardboard--I recommend about 18"X18"--and precisely cut a round hole in the center about 5" in diameter.
>
> Then, in a darkened room, hold the flash light about 18" behind the sheet of cardboard, which will project a cone of light. Then project that cone of light onto a wall. The angle at which it is projected can be varied as desired.
>
> Then, so I claim, it will be visually obvious that the light cone will always intersect the plane of the wall in an ellipse (or a parabola, or a hyperbola, depending on the angle). And that will prove that Archimedes Plutonium is wrong when he says that ellipses are not conic sections.
>
> Just this once, he's going to have to admit that he has made a mistake. But maybe he's afraid to do the experiment?

So, is this David, a new kid on the block, or a old one with a nymchange, is he gay and just arrived at the Gay Pick Up Bar of sci.math. Of course, the truth of math and logic are nowhere to be seen in his scree, much like Zelos Malum, who when asked to do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus replied-- "> why would one need to do it geometrically?. Duh, ... because calculus is geometry.

So is David wanting to ply gay sex toys in sci.math, with a iphone light, fetish toy if a penis prick is oval or ellipse, proving once again, if Dan Christensen's brain were MRI-ed nothing but penis cock would fly out.

Dan, question: seriously, are Gay stalkers worse than Heterosexual stalkers? Are there proportionally more gay stalkers than heterosexual stalkers? The data from Usenet suggests Gay stalkers are proportionally more numerous and their persistence is more obnoxious. Part of the skew in numbers would be that there are more gay men than gay women.

Take for example Zelos here, every night a scree of spam on John Gabriel, signaling to John a pining for his dick, and forget about New Calculus.

Every night a spam scree by Zelos, of 1 sentence replies to John Gabriel, not for any math but to bury all the other posts onto the 2nd page.

So, is Zelos and John Gabriel gay? And is sci.math for them, some sort of pick up bar.

Is this why Kibo Parry, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, Franz, and the gang of 12, see sci.math not as a forum of math, but as a gay bar counter pickup station. And why they argue for 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction a screw up of Boole logic, why the continue to want to keep the screw up in schools and education, because Boole himself may have been gay, and the image of a penis cock in the mouth or a bedwarmer is more important to Franz and his gang of gays than ever is the truth of math, logic or science.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sepetm$qje$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70100&group=sci.math#70100

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 16:30:45 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 20:30 UTC

🦗 of Math and 🐜 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> SCI.MATH FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and ru

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Rum men ate
Child Soup".

Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sephip$1hne$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70114&group=sci.math#70114

From: uef...@ienaa.ve (Lamar Hesslen)
Newsgroups: sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 21:16:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lamar Hesslen - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 21:16 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> 🦗 of Math and 🐜 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
> <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
>
>> SCI.MATH FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and
>> ru
>
> The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Rum men ate
> Child Soup".

How on earth can you say that your "vaccine" is *safe_and_effective*, in
advance, when you can't possibly know, showing up now, that is neither,
and the survivors are catching "covid" at an alarming rate?

https://seed126.bitchute.com/kDHBE5vylTdI/zDJVG3hq1TcE.mp4

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<c0a3d2ce-ad79-4fe5-8a45-de21effef0a2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70121&group=sci.math#70121

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 14:34:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 21:34 UTC

On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 4:07:14 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> SCI.MATH FAQ, 8Aug2021// AP's newsgroup is full of hate, lies and misinformation...

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

Note that AP will often delete his bizarre and hateful postings when his lies are called out, only to repost identical ones moments later in a NEW thread.

Readers should, of course, judge for themselves. In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]"
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan