A programming language is low level when its programs require attention to the irrelevant.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?

SubjectAuthor
* What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?Maciej Wozniak
+- Re: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?Richard Hertz
+* Re: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?Michael Moroney
|+- Re: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?Odd Bodkin
|`* Re: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?Maciej Wozniak
| `* Re: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?Michael Moroney
|  `* Re: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?Maciej Wozniak
|   `- Re: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?Maciej Wozniak
`- Re: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?Richard Hertz

1
What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?

<97b29543-0876-425c-b9a5-299af080a4d0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70048&group=sci.physics.relativity#70048

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 23:34:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 06:34 UTC

On Tuesday, 23 February 2021 at 01:29:21 UTC+1, tjrob137 wrote:

> In particular, we set clocks the way we do because we
> are FORCED to synchronize them such that inertia and
> space are isotropic.

Ohohohohoh! What have forced you, poor idiot?
Was it your ISO nonsense? Why was GPS staff
resistant, what do you think?

> This is not a "choice", this is
> part and parcel of how the world we inhabit behaves.

There is no choice for us! We have to obey our beloved
gurus. No choice!

Re: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?

<50b9ab10-0cb2-4e48-847a-9617850cd052n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70049&group=sci.physics.relativity#70049

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 00:04:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 07:04 UTC

On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 3:34:59 AM UTC-3, maluw...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, 23 February 2021 at 01:29:21 UTC+1, tjrob137 wrote:
>
> > In particular, we set clocks the way we do because we
> > are FORCED to synchronize them such that inertia and
> > space are isotropic.
>
> Ohohohohoh! What have forced you, poor idiot?
> Was it your ISO nonsense? Why was GPS staff
> resistant, what do you think?
>
> > This is not a "choice", this is
> > part and parcel of how the world we inhabit behaves.
>
> There is no choice for us! We have to obey our beloved
> gurus. No choice!

You are disturbing the relativistic dark forces. Beware, of you will pay dearly.

The dark forces are with the fuckers, and they are nasty. Every single relativist is, as well as an idiot.

So, don't disturb the forces, maluw. The idiots don't know how to use it. It's like a monkey with a gun.

Don't bother the monkey! Watch what can happen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU

Re: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?

<skp4b2$1sm6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70057&group=sci.physics.relativity#70057

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 09:01:25 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 13:01 UTC

On 10/20/2021 2:34 AM, Maciej Wozniak wrote:
> On Tuesday, 23 February 2021 at 01:29:21 UTC+1, tjrob137 wrote:

Obsessed, aren't we. In that period of time, a woman could form a new
human life while you accomplish, what? Oh I forgot, clean toilets.

>> In particular, we set clocks the way we do because we
>> are FORCED to synchronize them such that inertia and
>> space are isotropic.
>
> Ohohohohoh! What have forced you, poor idiot?

I don't remember or care what Tom said in what context other than it
would be like saying that we don't have the choice of jumping from a
skyscraper, flapping our arms and flying away, we are FORCED by gravity
(and lack of suitable aerodynamics) to fall and go splat.

Re: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?

<skpes4$1nrc$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70069&group=sci.physics.relativity#70069

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 16:07:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 16:07 UTC

Michael Moroney <moroney@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote:
> On 10/20/2021 2:34 AM, Maciej Wozniak wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 23 February 2021 at 01:29:21 UTC+1, tjrob137 wrote:
>
> Obsessed, aren't we. In that period of time, a woman could form a new
> human life while you accomplish, what? Oh I forgot, clean toilets.
>>
>>> In particular, we set clocks the way we do because we
>>> are FORCED to synchronize them such that inertia and
>>> space are isotropic.
>>
>> Ohohohohoh! What have forced you, poor idiot?
>
> I don't remember or care what Tom said in what context other than it
> would be like saying that we don't have the choice of jumping from a
> skyscraper, flapping our arms and flying away, we are FORCED by gravity
> (and lack of suitable aerodynamics) to fall and go splat.

Maybe that depends on whether Lenin tells him he will fall if he jumps.
That might just motivate him to jump out of rebellion.

Re: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?

<0c895f2e-06c1-4994-8ef9-add1a108ee11n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70074&group=sci.physics.relativity#70074

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 10:32:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 17:32 UTC

On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 3:34:59 AM UTC-3, maluw...@gmail.com wrote:

It doesn't matter that this is old. Crimes against reason do not prescribe.

tjrob137 wrote (time ago):
> > In particular, we set clocks the way we do because we are FORCED to synchronize them such that inertia and space are isotropic.
>
> Ohohohohoh! What have forced you, poor idiot? Was it your ISO nonsense? Why was GPS staff resistant, what do you think?

> > This is not a "choice", this is part and parcel of how the world we inhabit behaves.
>
> There is no choice for us! We have to obey our beloved gurus. No choice!

I don't think it's worth to analyze Tom historical assertions at this site. We are humans and we all write stupid things, along with other
things with real value.

Paul Andersen is another member who has slips, from time to time. Like the last one, when he affirmed that the official site of
the German PTB agency has a WRONG statement about how UTC time should be corrected due to relativity. Paul against PTB,
which is ridiculous because he, a strong relativity advocate, prefer to turn down his credo in order to satisfy his ego.

I think that both are OK people, with only two problems that they show here:

1) They fiercely defend relativity, each one with his methods.

2) They are prone to call others IGNORANTS or tell them that they DON'T UNDERSTAND, if they are facing anyone that goes
against relativity.

I have no problems with such behavior. I only regret that they BELIEVE IN RELATIVITY as a scientific truth instead of the product
of pseudo-science based on psychological perception of reality. And psychology is a pseudo-science as well. So, double that with
relativity.

People believing in length contraction and time dilation with inertial motion, or mass causing SPACE to curve (as if it has substance).

No difference, for me, with Flat Earth, UFO or fake Moon-landing believers. Actually, about 11% of western male adults believe that
Earth is flat (but only 2% believe that gravity is the result of 3D space bending under massive bodies).

There are worse things, like:

- Dono pretending to impersonate a human being, without others not noticing it.

- Bodkin posing as a Supreme Thinker, while carefully paper-sand and paint wood.

- Moroney impersonating an EE. This is a crime, and should be punished.

- JanPB posing as a physicist, while being a mathematician that plays with DSP (under strict supervision).

- Dork pretending.... well, whatever he pretends is left in the past, when he could write long post defending relativity. Now is retired.

- maluw, a fine person and a good thinker.

Re: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?

<2856193d-ce8b-42de-9d73-787daf9af3e9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70080&group=sci.physics.relativity#70080

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 10:51:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 17:51 UTC

On Wednesday, 20 October 2021 at 15:07:50 UTC+2, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 10/20/2021 2:34 AM, Maciej Wozniak wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 23 February 2021 at 01:29:21 UTC+1, tjrob137 wrote:
> Obsessed, aren't we. In that period of time, a woman could form a new
> human life while you accomplish, what? Oh I forgot, clean toilets.
> >
> >> In particular, we set clocks the way we do because we
> >> are FORCED to synchronize them such that inertia and
> >> space are isotropic.
> >
> > Ohohohohoh! What have forced you, poor idiot?
> I don't remember or care what Tom said in what context other than it

Other than it is comfortable for you at a moment. Nothing
else expected from a fanatic idiot, stupid Mike.

Re: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?

<skq9k2$1ch0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70109&group=sci.physics.relativity#70109

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 19:37:41 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 23:37 UTC

On 10/20/2021 1:51 PM, Maciej Wozniak wrote:
> On Wednesday, 20 October 2021 at 15:07:50 UTC+2, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> On 10/20/2021 2:34 AM, Maciej Wozniak wrote:
>>> On Tuesday, 23 February 2021 at 01:29:21 UTC+1, tjrob137 wrote:
>> Obsessed, aren't we. In that period of time, a woman could form a new
>> human life while you accomplish, what? Oh I forgot, clean toilets.

>>> Ohohohohoh! What have forced you, poor idiot?
>> I don't remember or care what Tom said in what context other than it
>
> Other than it is comfortable for you at a moment. Nothing
> else expected from a fanatic idiot, stupid Mike.

The fact remains, as I said in the part you snipped, is that if you jump
from a skyscraper and flap your arms, gravity (whether Newtonian or GR)
will FORCE you to fall and go splat.

Why don't you try it if you don't believe that?

Re: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?

<e995ac49-442e-4a62-8365-233cadc7ad8bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70117&group=sci.physics.relativity#70117

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 21:21:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Thu, 21 Oct 2021 04:21 UTC

On Thursday, 21 October 2021 at 01:44:05 UTC+2, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 10/20/2021 1:51 PM, Maciej Wozniak wrote:
> >> Obsessed, aren't we. In that period of time, a woman could form a new
> >> human life while you accomplish, what? Oh I forgot, clean toilets.

> >> I don't remember or care what Tom said in what context other than it
> >
> > Other than it is comfortable for you at a moment. Nothing
> > else expected from a fanatic idiot, stupid Mike.
> The fact remains, as I said in the part you snipped, is that if you jump
> from a skyscraper and flap your arms, gravity (whether Newtonian or GR)
> will FORCE you to fall and go splat.

You don't know your Shit very well, stupid Mike;
your idiot guru was actually stupid enough to deny it too.
And what is FORCING poor idiot Tom to synchronize
clocks his BEST WAY? Why is GPS staff resistant?

Re: What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?

<0bf3c1f2-57bc-4ac9-b6f2-4c6f5b4106a6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70126&group=sci.physics.relativity#70126

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 00:41:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Thu, 21 Oct 2021 07:41 UTC

On Thursday, 21 October 2021 at 06:21:18 UTC+2, Maciej Wozniak wrote:
> On Thursday, 21 October 2021 at 01:44:05 UTC+2, Michael Moroney wrote:

> > > Other than it is comfortable for you at a moment. Nothing
> > > else expected from a fanatic idiot, stupid Mike.
> > The fact remains, as I said in the part you snipped, is that if you jump
> > from a skyscraper and flap your arms, gravity (whether Newtonian or GR)
> > will FORCE you to fall and go splat.
> You don't know your Shit very well, stupid Mike;
> your idiot guru was actually stupid enough to deny it too.
> And what is FORCING poor idiot Tom to synchronize
> clocks his BEST WAY? Why is GPS staff resistant?

See, stupid Mike: these famous measurements confirming
your Shit are gedanken. Fabricated. Simply. In the real world
they can appear - IF (and only if) we manage the clocks its
way. That's why The Shit has trained idiots like Tom to scream
that we're FORCED.

Of course, nobody is listening to them and (as anyone can
check in GPS, UTC or TAI) - our clocks keep measuring
t'=t, like all serious clocks always did.