Passwords are implemented as a result of insecurity.

tech / sci.math / Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* 2-SCI.MATH FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup upArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
 `- Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of aLamar Hesslen

1
2-SCI.MATH FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running-- today's topics-- putting the strange ideas of physics all under one umbrella (1) constant maximum light speed (2) perpetual motion inside atoms (3) no resistance

<190968d6-a12e-4590-9f92-645d74fa5b6an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70117&group=sci.math#70117

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 14:27:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2-SCI.MATH FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 21:27 UTC

2-SCI.MATH FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running-- today's topics-- putting the strange ideas of physics all under one umbrella (1) constant maximum light speed (2) perpetual motion inside atoms (3) no resistance superconductivity (4) no 4th dimension (5) maximum electricity geometry = torus (6) maximum electricity production of muon inside proton.

EM theory of physics true equations
V'BE/(BE)^2 - VB'E/(BE)^2 - VBE'/(BE)^2
current production - Lenz law - DC, AC direction

V'CE/(CE)^2 - VC'E/(CE)^2 - VCE')/(CE)^2
B production - Displacement current - parallel attract

V'CB/(CB)^2 - VC'B/(CB)^2 - VCB'/(CB)^2
(E production = inverse square of distance) - synchronicity - push versus pull

C'BE + CB'E + CBE'
V production + DC current of dipoles from monopoles + AC current dipoles from monopoles

For details see:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

Best FAQ ever written in Usenet once Alex Lopez-Ortiz of Univ. Waterloo FAQ stopped due to paid for stalkers.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet in AP's newsgroup, for sci.physics and sci.math was sold by USA govt to a gang of stalkers, who pester everyone as they now own sci.physics, and the USA govt of NSF and dept of Educ probably laughing their arse off as the stalkers harass and pester everyone. In the 1980s we had fraud waste abuse of $900. toilet seats from the government. The govt learns quickly and now their fraud waste and abuse is pay Kibo Parry M, Jan Burse, Dan Christensen perhaps $100 per stalker post, providing everyone in USA govt entertainment in their soda coffee break at Washington DC. "Look, kibo just harassed AP with two more emoji's of "shit for brains". The Master in Dr. Who: ha ha ha,... ha ha ha....

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

Sci. Math FAQ history

From 1993 onwards to sometime around 1996 SCI.MATH FAQs were admininstered by Univ Waterloo in Canada, warning young students and newcomers of what to expect in sci.math. It worked well. And I would have liked it to be the first post permanently in sci.math. And it was done "for free". Their Warnings to students and newcomers were excellent, warning them of trust little of what you see in sci.math, sci.physics. And this is all that you ever need for Warnings. You never need paid for stalkers, which destroys a newsgroup.

But then corruption and fraud entered sci.math and sci.physics, for when money can be made from something, easy money, then it is not long before a new arrangement is made. So instead of a "for free FAQ". Some persons convinced the USA govt to pay stalkers to go around and pester authors 24-7-365.

And here is where a awful choice was likely made. A choice of hiring Kibo Parry M. of World std as noted by Wikipedia reference to the NSF, National Science Foundation. That they likely (we need investigative journalist to unearth the facts) hired Kibo Parry M, not knowing or not caring that he was Gay (we have to prove this as a Wikipedia standards of journalism) and by hiring him to stalk Usenet sci.math and sci.physics, he brings along with him (unknown to NSF at the time) brings along with him a army of gay followers. Followers that laughed at every corny joke uttered by Kibo, So as they hire Kibo Parry M to stalk AP, then AP is not a one on one with Kibo attacks, no, AP is faced with a army of Kibo zombies.

On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 7:18:40 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote in sci.math:
sex motivation in science Re: curious, just curious-- is there a numbers correlation between percentage of stalkers and homosexuality? Re: Psychology behind the mental disorder of stalking-- Michael Moroney, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, Jan Bielawski

On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 5:21:29 PM UTC-5, Me(Franz) wrote:
> On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 11:31:26 PM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>
>> I am not suggesting that the 12 stalkers are 12 homosexuals.
(Franz) > I am not suggesting that the 12 stalkers are 12 [male --me] homosexuals.

(Franz)> I'm sure they are. That's why they are called /12 Angry Men/!

Well, this explains a lot about many posters in sci.math and sci.physics, for they are not in science for truth but in science to meet and partner up. And explains the loyalty and ferocity of hate posts by those 12, having no truth value. Explains why Franz keeps posting a total fake ellipse, because of his bedwarmer approval.

In another thread I discuss how "money corrupts science" but looking here, I need to consider how sex orientation corrupts the truth of science. So that we must ask-- is black hole acceptance due in large part to homosexual community wanting a black hole agenda. Is the Big Bang theory a homosexual favorite. Is the Appel & Haken in 4 color mapping, the Hales Kepler Packing, the Wiles FLT, all due to homosexual community favoritism, rather than any truth content.

So if Franz can post 100,000 times his fake conic ellipse b.s. all because he wants a bedwarmer, rather than the truth of science. We have to explore how much more of science is a sexual preference rather than reasoned truth.

A stupid decision was made by USA government sometime in the late 1990s to hire-- by the govt.-- paid for stalkers to stalk sci.math and sci.physics, in turn destroying those newsgroups and all of science on Usenet.

Not only did the stalkers invade every thread of their targeted victim, but there was a hidden agenda a "hidden sci.math and a hidden sci.physics", like a different channel, in which posts that were free of the stalkers would be channelled into this sci.math and sci.physics, so that the stalking made a "no see um" of of the targeted victim. A form of censoring. So that no-one would see a post of AP, once the stalkers had made a reply into a AP thread.

Much of the stalking comes out of std World ISP, with a fake name of Michael Moroney and many other fake names, used by Kibo Parry.

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

We need investigative news journalists to see how much money the govt USA via NSF or dept of Educ is enriching the pockets of Kibo Parry M., Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, and a team of allies to stalk sci.math and sci.physics. Is it in the millions of dollars? Are they paid more to stalk under a NSF grant than actual professors of math and physics are paid at MIT or CalTech to actually teach math and physics? Will the NSF hire Kibo Parry M, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse to wipe the arse of staff at NSF as they visit the toilet, for they enjoy stalkers throwing turds throughout sci.math and sci.physics? And will that be paid for in millions of dollars also.

USA NSF---Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

USA dept Educ, Cindy Marten, deputy

And the extreme stalking by Canadian Dan Christensen.
Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie

Investigative reporter needs to find out why Alex Lopez-Ortiz of Univ. Waterloo that had a nice, well-worked FAQ in early 1990s in Warning young students and newcomers that they will see all sorts of posts and to believe few if any of those posts. Why that FAQ disappeared in late 1990s, leaving only stalkers all over Usenet.

The FAQ worked really well and were "for free". It gave the proper Warnings to young students and newcomers that they would find all manner of posts and to believe very little of what they read because of the free-style nature of posts. Only I would have preferred they remain a permanent fixture of the very first post in sci.physics or sci.math.

So the journalist needs to investigate the corruption of where we are talking about a lot of money, perhaps millions squandered in paying the likes of stalkers Kibo Parry M, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, to stalk day and night, year after year for 28 years now. When before Alex at Univ of Waterloo was posting for free-- the Warning. And now with stalkers, pestering authors to try to drive authors out.

Why give up a FAQ to pay millions for stalkers that ruin sci.physics and sci.math, just simply ruin and destroy it. And turn sci.math and sci.physics down to their level of idiocy-- Kibo Parry-- 938 is 12% short of 945, or Dan Christensen with 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction of the error filled Boole logic.

When sci.math and sci.physics operated beautifully with a FAQ posted from Univ Waterloo in the early 1990s. Why change, unless big, free easy money could be had.

So we need a investigative journalist to see where the govt fraud and corruption entered into the destruction of sci.math and sci.physics when a "for free guidance" was offered in a FAQ in early 1990s, where the corruption of wasting millions of dollars to pay some clinically obese stalkers Kibo and others sitting on their arse --all day long attacking posters.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sepjd5$li3$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70128&group=sci.math#70128

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 17:47:17 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 21:47 UTC

👽 of Math and 👾 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> 2-SCI.MATH FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's n

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Cute Rhino
mauls me, Dip!".

Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sepjol$1upg$7@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70132&group=sci.math#70132

From: uef...@ienaa.ve (Lamar Hesslen)
Newsgroups: sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 21:53:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lamar Hesslen - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 21:53 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> 👽 of Math and 👾 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
> <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
>
>> 2-SCI.MATH FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's n
>

> The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Cute Rhino
> mauls me, Dip!".

Biden never been your president.