Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 16:38:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Here is my just new corrected proverb and my just new poem of Love..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 23:38 UTC

Hello,

Here is my just new corrected proverb and my just new poem of Love..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

Here is my just new poem of Love:

---

My lovely i can finally say that being in Love is my job

But i am not like an Ahmed or a Jacob or a Bob

My lovely i can finally say that being in Love is my job

Since i am here to Love you forever and i am here over our globe

My lovely i can finally say that being in Love is my job

Since i am the beautiful looking at you not like a snob

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

Here is my just new proverb:

"The fight for survival is like a body without a soul, since it needs beauty that brings the positive energy and that brings the positive spirit that gives like a soul to the body of a society, so you have to know how to be this beauty."

More of my philosophy about the beautiful...

As you are noticing i am thinking fast and talking fast to you,
and i look like my talking to you in real life, so i think that
i am a philosopher, and i think i am a wise type of person,
and i will ask a philosophical question of is the wise man beautiful or not ? so it depends on the "context", but i think that the gentleman is
beautiful, and i am too a gentleman type of person, but the wise man
knows that our world needs something really important and it is
that it needs "beauty", i mean that we have to know how to be beauty
that brings the positive energy and the positive spirit that also brings order, this is why i am inventing my poems of Love that brings beauty, and this is why i am a gentleman who brings beauty, and as you are
noticing that i am not ugly in my following photo:

And you can take a look at my photo that i have just put
here in my website(I am 53 years old):

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/jackson-network-problem

Yet more of my philosophy about my poetry of Love..

What is it that is special in my new poetry of Love ?

I think that i can rapidly invent poems of Love that are
beautiful, and i am thinking fast and writing fast and posting fast
my new poems of Love and my poems of Love are like i am rapidly talking Love with someone or others, it is also how i am in real life, because i look like my poems of Love in real life and i think that my new poems of Love are like a bouquet of beautiful flowers that stay beautiful
for a long time, so i think that my poems of Love are like a
positive energy that bring the positive spirit and that permit
me to be much more universal.

And i have just written many poems of Love in english and french, you can read them here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/IBKxNSPGOMw

More of my philosophy about my new poems of Love..

My new poems of Love show my kind of personality since i look
like my new poems of Love and my poems of Love are like a bouquet of beautiful flowers that bring the positive energy that bring the positive spirit that is essential so that also i be much more universal,
for example read my following poem of Love, and notice how i am
finishing it by saying:

"So am i from the Paraguay or from the Uruguay ?
No, since I am your bouquet of beautiful flowers you my honey !"

Here is my new poem of Love, read it again so that to notice my kind of personality:

----

I am living the beautiful day

Since look at this beautiful highway

It is like our beautiful Love that we pray

I am living the beautiful day

It is as our first beautiful meeting in the city of Marseille

And was it a lovely meeting on a wednesday or on a monday ?

Since as you notice that my Love for you is for the always !

I am living the beautiful day

It is as i have no pain that has to go away !

Since my love for you is like my forever beautiful holiday !

I am living the beautiful day

So as you notice that it is my truly Love that i have to display

So am i from the Paraguay or from the Uruguay ?

No, since I am your bouquet of beautiful flowers you my honey !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

More of my philosophy of how a wise man can talk to people..

I think i am a philosopher that is smart, but i think i am
a wise type of person, and i will ask a philosophical question:

How can i be Love with gays and bisexuals and such ?

So if i talk sex with them, it is not a so efficient way of doing,
so how can i be much more universal ? it is by talking Love with
gays and bisexuals etc. by showing them my kind of personality
by showing them my new poems of Love and i say to them the truth that
i look like my poems of Love so that they know me more, so i am
using this kind of Language since i am a wise type of person,
and read my following thoughts and my following smart proverb about how
the wise man uses many different languages so that to be efficient,
so read carefully my following thoughts so that to understand:

More philosophy about what is a language and about my new proverbs..

As you have just noticed i have just written a new proverb
and here is my new proverb:

"One very important sign of a wise man is that he knows how to use the appropriate language to talk to people, but does he needs to use only one language with "people"? no, he has to know how to use different languages to talk to people, for example when he talks to the birds he uses the language of the birds, so he has to know how to be efficient at that."

So notice that it is a smart proverb, since i am also saying in my new proverb the following:

"..for example when he talks to the birds he uses the language of the birds..."

So as you notice that it is also making it clear that a language
is not only like the spoken english language, since it can also mean the language of the heart(or of Love) or the language of technicality etc."

More of my philosophy about the positive energy..

I think i am a philosopher that is smart, and here is my new philosophy:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/YZSYxV41-qI

And read more about my new philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vlDWhmf-MIM

But i think there is something really important in politics
and you can understand it by reading my two following proverbs:

Here my first proverb:

"A beautiful song of Love or a beautiful poem of Love
is like a positive spirit of positive energy that gives a soul to a body or that gives life to the dead man."

And here is my second proverb:

"A wise man is by "logical" analogy like the person that knows how to
prepare a good meal from ingredients, since a wise man is the one that
knows how to prepare a well organized society or well organized global
world from the people."

And from my above proverbs you can logically infer that the wise man
has to to have the good plan and he has also to bring the
positive energy that brings the positive spirit.

This is why i am thinking fast and writing fast and posting fast
my new poems of Love so that to show you that i look like my poems of Love and so that to bring the positive energy and the positive spirit, so here is my new poems of Love in english and french and i invite you to read all of them carefully here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/IBKxNSPGOMw

More of my philosophy of how i am smart as a guy..

I can ask a philosophical question of how am i smart ?

So am i a smart guy ?

I think i am a smart guy since i am thinking fast and writing fast and posting fast my thoughts of my new philosophy or my thoughts about
what is smartness etc. so i invite you to look carefully at my following
thoughts about what is smartness that i have thought fast and written fast so that to notice how i am smart:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Wzf6AOl41xs

And read carefully my following thoughts of new philosophy etc. that i have just thought fast and written fast so that to notice how i am smart:

And you can take a look at my photo that i have just put
here in my website(I am 53 years old):

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/jackson-network-problem

And read my new following thoughts of my new philosophy:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vlDWhmf-MIM

You can read more about my education and my way of doing here:

Here is more proof of the fact that i have invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/V9Go8fbF10k

And i have just written many poems of Love in english and french, you can read them here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/IBKxNSPGOMw

More of my philosophy about what is conscicousness and what is smartness..

I think smartness processes with meanings as i have just explained
below, and it is what gives consciousness, and self-consciousness
is the sense of feeling the oneself, this makes you feel that you are thinking and acting, and smartness is like a sense that feels an IQ test and when you are smart it is like you can feel more what is the relations between the meaning of things or objects, being smart is like
having a "microscope" in your brain that makes you better feel or view the IQ test and thus it makes you easily discover the relations of meaning between things and objects of the IQ test.

More of my philosophy about the meaning and about smartness..

Click here to read the complete article