Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 02:30:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Constant Speed of Light? No. Constant WAVELENGTH of Light!
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 09:30 UTC

söndag 8 augusti 2021 kl. 13:18:14 UTC+2 skrev pva...@yahoo.com:
> Doppler effect in light (stationary emitter, moving observer):
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg7O4rtlwEE
>
> Two obvious facts in this particular scenario:
>
> (A) The speed and the frequency of the light pulses vary proportionally for the observer.
>
> (B) The wavelength (distance between light pulses) remains constant.
>
> (A) and (B), valid in ANY scenario (moving emitter, moving observer, presence or absence of gravity), will become basic principles in future, Einstein-free physics.
>
> If the speed of light is assumed constant (Einstein's physics), the formula
>
> (frequency) = (speed of light)/(wavelength)
>
> has absurd corollaries, e.g. "Any frequency shift entails (is caused by) an inversely proportional wavelength shift". In contrast, the formula has revolutionary corollaries if THE WAVELENGTH OF LIGHT IS ASSUMED CONSTANT (future, Einstein-free physics):
>
> Corollary 1: Any frequency shift entails (is caused by) a proportional speed-of-light shift.
>
> Corollary 2: If the emitter and the observer (receiver) travel towards each other with relative speed v, the speed of light as measured by the observer is c' = c+v, as per Newton's theory.
>
> Corollary 3: Spacetime and gravitational waves (ripples in spacetime) don't exist. LIGO's "discoveries" are fake.
>
> Corollary 4: Light falls in a gravitational field with the same acceleration as ordinary falling bodies - near Earth's surface the accelerations of falling photons is g = 9.8 m/s^2. Accordingly, there is no gravitational time dilation: Einstein's general relativity is absurd.
>
> Corollary 5: The Hubble redshift is due to light slowing down as it travels through vacuum. The universe is not expanding.
>
> See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev
>
> Pentcho Valev

wavelength is not constant, doppler effect
and speed of light has been measured thousands of times, it is constant.

Re: Constant Speed of Light? No. Constant WAVELENGTH of Light!

<ser6uq$1ha4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70231&group=sci.math#70231

From: ewt...@bcnsadv.ca (Doug Huston)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 12:27:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Doug Huston - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 12:27 UTC

zelos...@gmail.com wrote:

>> Pentcho Valev
>
> wavelength is not constant, doppler effect and speed of light has been
> measured thousands of times, it is constant.

Security Considerations

In cases where single rooms are not available, consider housing patients in large rooms grouped by gender, with separate rooms for women, men, and families.

Consider ensuring that each patient has access to a secure cabinet which can be locked to ensure security of small personal items; if this is not available, patients should be instructed to send any valuables home with a family member.

A staff member should be present at all times to ensure that no unauthorized people enter the facility.

Depending on the setting, it may be prudent to have at least one security guard on duty at all times.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/operational-considerations-isolation-centers.html