"If it's not loud, it doesn't work!" -- Blank Reg, from "Max Headroom"

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Flunky's heart is broken

SubjectAuthor
* Flunky's heart is brokenTom Kunich
+* Re: Flunky's heart is brokenAndre Jute
|`* Re: Flunky's heart is brokenTom Kunich
| `- Re: Flunky's heart is brokenAndre Jute
`- Re: Flunky's heart is brokenfunkma...@hotmail.com

1
Flunky's heart is broken

<3b98b625-85c7-478f-8903-5adb9223ab3bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70237&group=rec.bicycles.tech#70237

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 12:42:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Flunky's heart is broken
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 20:42 UTC

A federal court has dealt a massive blow to Democrat President Joe Biden’s agenda by blocking his administration from forcing Christian doctors to perform sex-change surgeries.
The ruling, by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, will also protect Christian doctors and religious hospitals from being forced to perform abortions in violation of their own judgment.
The appeals court agreed with a district court’s opinion that the Obamacare mandate that requires the facilitation of sex changes posed “irreparable harm” to the plaintiffs’ “exercise of religion.”
The court ultimately found the transgender mandate unlawful and granted a coalition of Catholic healthcare professionals a permanent injunction.
They will no longer face multimillion-dollar lawsuits for refusing to perform the procedures.

Re: Flunky's heart is broken

<915769e0-ed67-40d4-bfcf-f2c7c02653e6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70263&group=rec.bicycles.tech#70263

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 17:54:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Flunky's heart is broken
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 01:54 UTC

On Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 8:42:34 PM UTC, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> A federal court has dealt a massive blow to Democrat President Joe Biden’s agenda by blocking his administration from forcing Christian doctors to perform sex-change surgeries.
> The ruling, by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, will also protect Christian doctors and religious hospitals from being forced to perform abortions in violation of their own judgment.
> The appeals court agreed with a district court’s opinion that the Obamacare mandate that requires the facilitation of sex changes posed “irreparable harm” to the plaintiffs’ “exercise of religion.”
> The court ultimately found the transgender mandate unlawful and granted a coalition of Catholic healthcare professionals a permanent injunction.
> They will no longer face multimillion-dollar lawsuits for refusing to perform the procedures.

I don't understand why, in a society that has a Constitution and a Bill of Rights specifically aimed at protecting the individual against the State, the right of any citizen to follow his own conscience should ever require a judge to enforced it.

Andre Jute
It's not rocket science.

Re: Flunky's heart is broken

<8e818868-6baa-4dbd-a368-19d1b937d318n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70285&group=rec.bicycles.tech#70285

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 03:02:37 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 11:02 UTC

On Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 3:42:34 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> A federal court has dealt a massive blow to Democrat President Joe Biden’s agenda by blocking his administration from forcing Christian doctors to perform sex-change surgeries.
> The ruling, by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, will also protect Christian doctors and religious hospitals from being forced to perform abortions in violation of their own judgment.
> The appeals court agreed with a district court’s opinion that the Obamacare mandate that requires the facilitation of sex changes posed “irreparable harm” to the plaintiffs’ “exercise of religion.”
> The court ultimately found the transgender mandate unlawful and granted a coalition of Catholic healthcare professionals a permanent injunction.
> They will no longer face multimillion-dollar lawsuits for refusing to perform the procedures.

Yup, you are indeed a special kind of stupid.

Re: Flunky's heart is broken

<f30dca09-58c4-485b-bc1b-a1672cee7ca8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70294&group=rec.bicycles.tech#70294

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 07:54:51 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 15:54 UTC

On Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 5:54:39 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 8:42:34 PM UTC, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > A federal court has dealt a massive blow to Democrat President Joe Biden’s agenda by blocking his administration from forcing Christian doctors to perform sex-change surgeries.
> > The ruling, by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, will also protect Christian doctors and religious hospitals from being forced to perform abortions in violation of their own judgment.
> > The appeals court agreed with a district court’s opinion that the Obamacare mandate that requires the facilitation of sex changes posed “irreparable harm” to the plaintiffs’ “exercise of religion.”
> > The court ultimately found the transgender mandate unlawful and granted a coalition of Catholic healthcare professionals a permanent injunction.
> > They will no longer face multimillion-dollar lawsuits for refusing to perform the procedures.
> >
> I don't understand why, in a society that has a Constitution and a Bill of Rights specifically aimed at protecting the individual against the State, the right of any citizen to follow his own conscience should ever require a judge to enforced it.
> >
> Andre Jute
> It's not rocket science.

The Democrats are so disliked that the only way now that they can "win" an election is through election fraud and illegal tactics. Imagine going into retirement homes and telling Alzheimer's patients to vote Democrat and then carrying those ballots to a drop box. It is a good thing that Flunky hides his identity.

Re: Flunky's heart is broken

<5d8acf05-88c6-4c4b-9034-9ae9ecf9f53an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70349&group=rec.bicycles.tech#70349

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 14:49:10 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 22:49 UTC

On Monday, December 12, 2022 at 3:54:53 PM UTC, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 5:54:39 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> > On Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 8:42:34 PM UTC, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > A federal court has dealt a massive blow to Democrat President Joe Biden’s agenda by blocking his administration from forcing Christian doctors to perform sex-change surgeries.
> > > The ruling, by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, will also protect Christian doctors and religious hospitals from being forced to perform abortions in violation of their own judgment.
> > > The appeals court agreed with a district court’s opinion that the Obamacare mandate that requires the facilitation of sex changes posed “irreparable harm” to the plaintiffs’ “exercise of religion.”
> > > The court ultimately found the transgender mandate unlawful and granted a coalition of Catholic healthcare professionals a permanent injunction.
> > > They will no longer face multimillion-dollar lawsuits for refusing to perform the procedures.
> > >
> > I don't understand why, in a society that has a Constitution and a Bill of Rights specifically aimed at protecting the individual against the State, the right of any citizen to follow his own conscience should ever require a judge to enforced it.
> > >
> > Andre Jute
> > It's not rocket science.
> The Democrats are so disliked that the only way now that they can "win" an election is through election fraud and illegal tactics. Imagine going into retirement homes and telling Alzheimer's patients to vote Democrat and then carrying those ballots to a drop box. It is a good thing that Flunky hides his identity.

While I don't condone the Flunky Monkey's cowardice or general nastiness or need for a stronger mouthwash, I understand the reason for all these negatives. I feel sorry for the poor little man. -- AJ