Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 18:49:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about the Theory of Multiple Intelligences
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 01:49 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the Theory of Multiple Intelligences

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I invite you to look at the following video of a well known psychologist called Jordan Peterson that is saying that the Theory of Multiple Intelligences is Rubbish, look at it carefully here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QeRB-XbM2s

I think i am smart and i am finding Jordan Peterson not
smart, since i can easily say that for example the Musical Rhythmic
intelligence and Interpersonal intelligence and Intrapersonal intelligence do regulate the behavior of a person or give a beautiful or good rhythm, and this regulate correctly the behavior is a part of the brain that looks like Logical-Mathematical intelligence, since this regulate the behavior gives the right or correct calculation of the right or correct behavior, it is like it is giving us the result of 4 + 4 that is equal to 8, so since the number smart of the logical-mathematical is also considered an intelligence, so i think that we can consider the part of the brain that gives the correct or the right behavior as an intelligence, i think we can generalize more and say that the Musical Rhythmic type of intelligence also exists and it cause that we be able to write a poem of Loves that has a good or beautiful Rhythm as i have explained below. And here is how i have also explained previously what is emotional intelligence and Interpersonal intelligence and Intrapersonal intelligence:

More of my philosophy about Love and about my poetry of Love...

Now you have to understand me, you are seeing me writing my poems of
Love(read them below), but you have to understand my personality, so i will ask again the question of:

What is Love?

You have to understand, if i say:

I love you very much.

So as you are noticing that this sentence is expressing Love, but this
sentence follows an organized "plan" , and it is that this sentence is
organized correctly so that the others understand the sentence, so i
think that so that to express love this needs to be "organized"
correctly, so then i think that so that to be Love that is not
handicaped, it needs smartness and it needs from us to be organized
correctly and it needs from us to organize Love correctly.

More philosophy about my poetry of Love..

You have to notice that my poetry of Love are like "management",
because i am thinking them fast and writing them fast, so i have
to give them a more beautiful rhythm and i have to manage them so that
they look more beautiful, and i think that this needs a good emotional
intelligence and social intelligence too, so now more philosophy on
emotional intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal
intelligence):

Now I'm going to ask a smart question and it is the following:

What is emotional intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal
intelligence)?

I answer this:

When I give you 5 words which are the following:

love, very, much, I, you

So notice that for intelligence you need a plan
to compose the following sentence from the above words:

"I love you very much"

So the intelligence of emotional intelligence and social intelligence is
also "like" "management", since they make it possible to organize it and
to make it order that is I believe the most "important" part of
management, but to make it order or to organize it needs a "plan", but
the plan to follow in order to be order (order in general or order in
love to be able to to be love) is also intelligence including emotional
intelligence and social intelligence, So emotional intelligence and
social intelligence are also a plan that organize it or make it order,
since they organize or regulate our behaviors so that to be order, and
order is so important to achieve the necessary perfection.

More of my philosophy of what is a genius..

A genius is not only a much more specialized brain like the one
of Albert Einstein that is much more specialized and powerful in the Logical-Mathematical part of the brain, but this kind of intelligence of Albert Einstein is much more specialized, i think there is other geniuses or that are like geniuses that have a much more generalized intelligence like the one that i have, since i think that i am good at the following categories of intelligence or at the following 8 Types of Intelligence :

1- Musical Rhythmic
2- Logical-Mathematical (number/reasoning smart)
3- Bodily Kinaesthetic (body smart)
4- Interpersonal
5- Intrapersonal
6- Existential (life smart)
7- Naturalist (nature smart)
8- Linguistic (word smart)

And since i am good at all the above categories of intelligence this why i have "quickly" invented my new philosophy etc. and this is why i find philosophy easy to understand, and i am good in logical reasoning and i am good at writing poems of Love(And notice that my poems of Love have like a good and beautiful "Rhythm" since i am also good at the Musical Rhythmic category of intelligence) and i am good at creativity and i am good at inventiveness since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and i have invented powerful software tools and i am still
inventing other scalable algorithms and algorithms and i have also invented many proverbs. Read all my following thoughts about my new philosophy and about my poems of Love and about my inventions of scalable algorithms and algorithms etc. so that to understand:

And here is all the categories of intelligence:

1- Musical Rhythmic
2- Logical-Mathematical
3- Bodily Kinaesthetic
4- Interpersonal
5- Intrapersonal
6- Visual Spatial
7- Linguistic (word smart)
8- Existential (life smart)
9- Naturalist (nature smart)

Here is my just new corrected proverb and my just new poem of Love..

Here is my just new poem of Love:

---

My lovely i can finally say that being in Love is my job

But i am not like an Ahmed or a Jacob or a Bob

My lovely i can finally say that being in Love is my job

Since i am here to Love you forever and i am here over our globe

My lovely i can finally say that being in Love is my job

Since i am the beautiful looking at you not like a snob

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

Here is my just new proverb:

"The fight for survival is like a body without a soul, since it needs beauty that brings the positive energy and that brings the positive spirit that gives like a soul to the body of a society, so you have to know how to be this beauty."

More of my philosophy about the beautiful...

As you are noticing i am thinking fast and talking fast to you,
and i look like my talking to you in real life, so i think that
i am a philosopher, and i think i am a wise type of person,
and i will ask a philosophical question of is the wise man beautiful or not ? so it depends on the "context", but i think that the gentleman is
beautiful, and i am too a gentleman type of person, but the wise man
knows that our world needs something really important and it is
that it needs "beauty", i mean that we have to know how to be beauty
that brings the positive energy and the positive spirit that also brings order, this is why i am inventing my poems of Love that brings beauty, and this is why i am a gentleman who brings beauty, and as you are
noticing that i am not ugly in my following photo:

And you can take a look at my photo that i have just put
here in my website(I am 53 years old):

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/jackson-network-problem

Yet more of my philosophy about my poetry of Love..

What is it that is special in my new poetry of Love ?

I think that i can rapidly invent poems of Love that are
beautiful, and i am thinking fast and writing fast and posting fast
my new poems of Love and my poems of Love are like i am rapidly talking Love with someone or others, it is also how i am in real life, because i look like my poems of Love in real life and i think that my new poems of Love are like a bouquet of beautiful flowers that stay beautiful
for a long time, so i think that my poems of Love are like a
positive energy that bring the positive spirit and that permit
me to be much more universal.

And i have just written many poems of Love in english and french, you can read them here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/IBKxNSPGOMw

More of my philosophy about my new poems of Love..

My new poems of Love show my kind of personality since i look
like my new poems of Love and my poems of Love are like a bouquet of beautiful flowers that bring the positive energy that bring the positive spirit that is essential so that also i be much more universal,
for example read my following poem of Love, and notice how i am
finishing it by saying:

"So am i from the Paraguay or from the Uruguay ?
No, since I am your bouquet of beautiful flowers you my honey !"

Here is my new poem of Love, read it again so that to notice my kind of personality:

----

I am living the beautiful day

Since look at this beautiful highway

It is like our beautiful Love that we pray

I am living the beautiful day

It is as our first beautiful meeting in the city of Marseille

And was it a lovely meeting on a wednesday or on a monday ?

Since as you notice that my Love for you is for the always !

Click here to read the complete article