Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 21:32:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 3-SCI.MATH FAQ, 9Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up
and running-- today's topics-- 6 equivalencies of physics. Today I am working
on the 6 Equivalences, trying to prove they are 6 statements that are
actually equivalent to one
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 04:32 UTC

3-SCI.MATH FAQ, 9Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running-- today's topics-- 6 equivalencies of physics. Today I am working on the 6 Equivalences, trying to prove they are 6 statements that are actually equivalent to one another, meaning, they are the same thing, only stated in a different context. And one of those statements is that the speed of light is a constant maximum speed. To prove this is simple from the analogy of pi as a circle constant. No matter how large or small the circle is, the ratio circumference/diameter is equal to 3.14... and we can substitute the speed of light as distance/time is equal to 3.16*10^8m/s. But why should light speed be a maximum speed? It is easy to see it must be a constant just as pi is a constant for no matter the size of any circle. But why should it be a maximum speed. And to answer that question, we again use pi and circle. Is the Circle a maximum ratio of any and all closed loops? How about a square of side 1, well its diameter would be 1.414... and if we divide 4/1.414... we get a pi-for-square as 2.82... And we find that for all other closed loops, the number ratio is smaller than 3.14.... This tells us that not only is pi a constant for all circles , but that pi is a maximum constant for all closed loop geometry figures. And here, we can use pi to relate directly to the speed of light in physics. There must be a speed in physics which is maximum as well as constant, and that is the speed of light.

So here we begin to see a direct connection of (1) with all the other 5 statements, that a circle is the maximum closed loop figure of geometry for a ratio of circumference/diameter. We get a maximum as well as a constant. And this also denies the existence of a 4th dimension. For the geometry of maximum constant as circle with the 3D torus as maximum electricity production, a 4th dimension would siphon off or leak energy from 3D.

And that motion is the conversion of closed loops into being 1/2 loops strung on a chain as a wave instead of a rest mass. If we pick apart a torus of circles and make them 1/2 circles into a long string chain, we convert rest mass to motion of a light wave or of electric current.
As for superconductivity as 0 resistance, we can see that in just plain old magnetism has 0 resistance in its lines of force, even at room temperature..

So the picture is slowly emerging that physics is 1/2 circles as motion as light waves or electricity or is full circles as rest mass and particle. And physics is the steady constant transformation of 1/2 to full circles and vice versa.

6-SCI.PHYSICS FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running-- today's topics-- putting the strange ideas of physics all under one umbrella (1) constant maximum light speed (2) perpetual motion inside atoms (3) no resistance superconductivity as well as no resistance in magnetic field lines of force (4) no 4th dimension (5) maximum electricity geometry = torus (6) maximum electricity production of muon inside proton.

Now this is going to be the most difficult and challenging equivalencies AP has ever done, not because there are so many-- 6 in total so far, but because I am at the most basic raw form of physics, bordering on physics and philosophy and religion. I wrote in another book, that where physics cannot answer a question, then that is the role of religion to enter in on giving some answer and guidance. In math, this would be easier, because we just invoke a axiom or principle and no need to connect up with 6 ideas. But, as always, AP is happy and glad to take on all challenges of physics.

Now I do have a lead on how to make all 6 above be equivalent statements. And that lead is the idea of duality of Particle and Wave. And that is Old Physics, so they got something correct, lasting and of great value.

The idea is that, since we are so close to rock bottom of physics that we need a geometry explanation. Physics is about matter and about motion. So matter and motion and particle is matter and wave is motion.

So if we consider the magnetic monopole as prime basic and is a half circle where you can attach one monopole to other monopoles as ^v^v^ you have motion and a wave. If you connect two monopoles in a full circuit you have a particle of mass matter. A proton torus of 840MeV would be magnetic dipoles arranged into a torus geometry. A magnetic field would be magnetic monopoles not yet a dipole for we have to think of the mass matter it springs from. The speed of light is a structure of magnetic monopoles as a wave, double transverse. So here we begin to piece together the puzzle of how those 6 ideas above are essentially one idea, spoken of in 6 different format. They are equivalent.

For the time being I have settled on the below as all the laws of Physics, because all of physics is Atoms and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. So many people who are not in science, and even those in science can never understand that new ideas need a "settling in period" to sort out if correct. And so the below is in the settling in period. When I first did this before 2016, I had the Faraday law mixed up with B' taking guidance of Old Physics, and only years later 2017? realized that B' maybe Faraday's law in Maxwell Equations, but in AP equations, Faraday law is C'.

So the below is in a "settling period" for truth analysis.

So we take the unit of magnetic monopole and see it as a 1/2 circle, if we add another monopole we have a circuit or full circle and is now a dipole. If we string together many monopoles to form a wave we have a light wave. Waves are motion but particles are matter. Here we begin to see that waves are perpetual motion. Here we begin to see how superconductivity is all wave motion of monopoles and no monopoles of magnetic field. And we begin to see that a torus geometry is the maximum 3D circuit geometry built from a wave of 1/2 circles to a particle of stacking circles around a circle. The torus design yields maximum electricity for all geometry designs. And the muon as bar magnet is in perpetual motion as a wave.

But, number (1), why would light speed be a constant maximum? Remembering back to my college years some 50 years ago (boy time flys), we must have physics such that a law where the bar magnet moves and coil stationary have the same math result as a coil moving and bar magnet stationary. This is the principle of special relativity-- you cannot tell if magnet is moving and coil stationary versus the other way around. Now to translate that into 1/2 circles and dipole circles.

I was looking for discs or circles bent at 90 degrees along a diameter in Google to see if there is a math name for these figures. I found none. What I did find is electric conduit pipe tools that bend electrical conduit into a 90 degree angle.

I then saw a image of staples in a long row with its two end perpendicular to the interior.

|___|

Of course I want a circle or disc bent at 90degrees at a diameter to look like this.

|__

A bent coin so to speak, bent at a diameter.

So does math give a name to this geometry figure?

AP calls the figure the Magnetic Monopole, where half of the coin is the magnetic field, the other half is the electric field and when we atach these bent coins in a long string they become a EM wave of radio to gamma light waves.

The reason I need bent coins as the magnetic monopole in that 1/2 circles cannot harbor a electric field, only a magnetic field. By a bent coin, the monopole can harbor the B field in one section and the E field in the other section.

Now I was looking also in biology if biology produces the geometry of bent coin. And apparently some bone joints have this bent coin configuration. The wrist joints are bent coins of 90degrees, as well as the ankle joints. The knee and elbow are 180degrees bent coin. The finger joints are a 90degree coin bent.

I am not aware of any actual biological structure in the shape of a bent coin of 90degrees.

For details see:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

Sci.chem is a dead newsgroup. Sci.physics and sci.math are almost dead newsgroups where stalkers fill each thread of those doing physics in sci.physics or math in sci.math, paid stalkers to demonize authors and after the end of the day, all of the posts are flushed off into 2nd or 3rd or 4th page by government block spam, police drag net spam to get all posts off the front page. Here is an example of block-flush-spam found almost daily in sci.physics. The purpose of which is to flush all posts into 2nd or 3rd page-- out of sight, out of mind of posts that have physics content.

i take back what i said previous forgive me im sick i ccry
How are you ?
7:30 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
i take back whta i said previosu forgive me im sick i cry
How are you ?
7:29 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
in 1999 they called me a monster but i thought i was a good monster like for example the monsters of rocknroll>>and not a bad monster>>what did i do to be a monster?i dont know, its because somthing she told them that i dont know and never will cause i wasnt any mmonster
7:29 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
in 1999 when i was a kid my senses didnt detect the monstruos proportion that i was confrontated aka with the rockstars >> if i was anonymous there woudnt be any problem cause i could handle it cause i had the controls>>but she stole my controls from me and made me contract freeze and they wanted me to explain without me having hte controls>>she caught me>>and i turned to crap>>she wanetd to steal my freedom and she succeeded
7:29 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
i take back what i said preivous forgive me im sick i cry

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
9:46 AM (1 hour ago)

On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 9:17:14 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 11:27:39 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > 6-SCI.PHYSICS FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running--
> > For details see:
> > https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "pretend mathematician" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<set2tb$gbg$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70329&group=sci.math#70329

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "pretend mathematician" Plutonium flunked the math
test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 01:30:19 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 05:30 UTC

👽 of Math and 👾 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> 3-SCI.MATH FAQ, 9Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgr

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Luminous
Parched Mite".