Unix will self-destruct in five seconds... 4... 3... 2... 1...

tech / sci.math / Re: John Gabriel was never a thief, until he saw the posts of AP on sci.math starting 2013 on calculus-- then he went into stealing big-time

SubjectAuthor
* Re: John Gabriel was never a thief, until he saw the posts of AP onArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: John Gabriel was never a thief, until he saw the posts of AP on sci.math starting 2013 on calculus-- then he went into stealing big-time

<24a60e85-0921-4906-8f77-2f7fe219d586n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70553&group=sci.math#70553

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 11:59:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: John Gabriel was never a thief, until he saw the posts of AP on
sci.math starting 2013 on calculus-- then he went into stealing big-time
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 11 Aug 2021 18:59 UTC

AP says: Do Science, Not Spam

65
Euler and his cranky 0.333... = 1/3, 0.999... = 1, etc.
Eram semper recta wrote: > You cannot. > >> sqrt(-9), what is it? (3i)^2=3i*3i=3*3*i*i=9*
7:43 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
17
Mainstream academics have tried to change the definition of tangent line.
7:41 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
Karen Uhlenbeck: "...Don't trust Wackopedia"
On Wednesday, 11 August 2021 at 00:55:36 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote: > >A fool is known by
7:39 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
Multiplying an expression or function by 1 cannot change its value.
7:37 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
Obern Blackston
Mainstream math professors are incorrigible cranks...

Re: John Gabriel was never a thief, until he saw the posts of AP on sci.math starting 2013 on calculus-- then he went into stealing big-time

<623e8e13-97fd-4869-befe-5f5b04211709n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74710&group=sci.math#74710

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 12:11:29 -0700 (PDT)
sci.math starting 2013 on calculus-- then he went into stealing big-time
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 19:11 UTC

Gabriel the thief now titles one of his threads "Calculus is 100% geometry" never referencing AP's world's first and only valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus 2013-2015.

But Gabriel is a play act actor scam in sci.math backed by his buddies Kibo Parry M. Dan Christensen especially Jan Burse and Zelos Malum and Markus Klyver and other of his gay buddies. Play act spam, and never caring who or why they steal from others.

SCI.MATH FAQ, 6Sep2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running well-- today's topics-- take a look at the only pure science newsgroup, free of spammers and police drag net spam, free of stalkers.

The only thing worth discussing in sci.math and to shift the momentum of the entire Math Community to the TRUTH OF MATHEMATICS is the painful having to throw out cranks of mathematics-- Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet, and many others who refuse to recognize the single most important math of our times is a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in doing such, it cleans out mathematics just like scrubbing and vacuuming to clean out our houses is a necessary function in going forward. And the above listed math fools are trying everything in their power to keep math entrenched in their stupidity.

Another item of huge concern is the correction of the Oval as the slant cut in Conic Sections, not the ellipse, and we can see how mindless and idiotic is the ship of state of mathematics, when the above list of failed mathematicians even refuses to correct such a simple error.

Also, a third item which reveals that most math professors are good at calculations but mostly mindless fools of logic or just making a proof of mathematics, for all of the above listed fools of math still preach 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. All because their tiny pea brained minds of logic can never understand how Boole screwed up on truth tables and that AND is never TFFF but always TTTF. Yet the above math fools use 2 OR 1= 3 every day in all their proofs of mathematics.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

XXXXXXXXX

Solution for block spam such as "hahaha". Ban them forever from the newsgroup after 2 warnings, if they do it again-- lifetime ban from sci.math and sci.physics.

Solution for Block Spam "ay1" with yellow emoji faces-- pull plug on entire ISP // SCI.MATH FAQ 2Sep2021

Troubles with Block Spam-- 15 screes of b.s. flooding all at once. Solution, pull the plug on entire ISP, even if an entire country where the spam emanates. And give time to our engineers to craft a U shaped funnel that the spam shit emanates but funneled back into the mouthes of the spamming jackarses. Also fitted with a baby bibb for the insane.

I am contemplating emailing Larry Page and Sergey Brin to set their finest engineers to work on a U funnel that reroutes this mindless spam from entering sci.physics and sci.math. The email should reach Larry's and Sergey's desk faster than the pony express.

XXXXXXXXX

The ugliness of a "gang Actor-spam in sci.math".

In the latest FAQ of sci.math, we include the horrible behavior of Play Actor Spam by John Gabriel and his buddies Zelos Malum, Markus, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, Kibo Parry M. where Gabriel fills up sci.math with 15 threads and waits for Dan to add a repetitive scree, then Jan Burse, then at nighttime for Zelos to add a one liner. PURPOSE of this spam-- to keep Gabriel 15 threads a Constant fixture, all day long, all night long as a permanent scree on page one every day of the year, and push all other posts into 2nd 3rd or hinter pages of sci.math.

And the worst part of that story, they are paid indirectly via USA NSF and dept of Education, paying World std Kibo Parry, who then divvies out the money to his actors John Gabriel (all has to be confirmed of these allegations by a honest investigative reporter at least to the standards of Wikipedia which broke the story of the NSF link decades ago.)

Sonnet

To every life there has to be an end;
Even for such life with no science brain at all.
You, pea-brain, will follow that brain dead trend.
When after fifty worthless years you fall.
Will there be any style to honor you?
For your mindless foolish reckless attack?
You cackling ad hominem wretched hack
Have less worth than a crackpot full of shit-stew.

Yet there has been design in your making.
Worthlessness escapes the limits of time.
At last there will be worth from your being
When soil does get enriched by your slime.
Your worthless body freed from worthless mind
Will at last to the dear good Earth be kind.

AB + AP, poem copyrights

XXXXXXXXXX

The Daily Spammer, a disgruntled lugnut who daily wants to piss and poop on the world.
Usually it is the same person with a different fake name.

Tonight in sci.math it is Animn Elo.

They hate the world, they hate themselves and they show it by spamming sci.math.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Today's LIKELY govt drag net spammers in sci.math-- Amine. Likely FBI, CIA, Mi5, Mi6, and other govt agencies that give a shit, a shit about sci.math and overrunning sci.math.

Amine police drag net & religion posts in sci.math is spam and abuse.

XXXXXXXXXXX

Principles of sci.math

1) Above all, do math in sci.math, for at the end of the day, end of the year, end of a life, it is the math that you do in sci.math that only counts.

2) When doing math in sci.math and talking to someone else that is seriously doing math with you-- be polite.

3) Most posters degenerate into ad hominem attackers. Reread (1).

4) Sci.math is open to all, sadly, to even those who never do math in sci.math, but the openness is a blessing in disguise, because the openess more often than not, gets at the truth of science that has been corrupted by other scientists. And sci.math is self-policing, meaning that if you continue to piss and poop, (like Jeff Relf offtopic in sci.physics) if you continue to piss and poop in sci.math, the others who seriously do math in sci.math will self police the miscreant out. For offtopic spammers like Relf is no better than a person invited to dinner and instead of using the bathroom, shits in the middle of the dining room floor.

5) Prime Minister Boris Johnson & President Joe Biden, please call off your police agencies and FBI, CIA, Mi5, Mi6 of their daily "police drag net spam" in sci.physics and sci.math, and leave those two newsgroups completely alone to do just physics and math. Totally inappropriate of govt agencies to ruin sci.math and sci.physics, you may as well have your agents in all church ceremonies applying drag net spam. The spammer "__" is never appropriate in sci.math or sci.physics, nor is the Stonehenge freak, or any of the other drag net spammers. We all thank the USA and British and other governments and agencies like CERN for inventing Usenet, but please, do not destroy what you built, with police drag net spam. Adhere to the tenet, that a forum sci.physics and sci.math are specifically devoted to physics and math, not to a govt bureaucracy chasing after criminals and terrorists with their highly flamed rhetoric and loud noises in sci.math, sci.physics.

SCI.MATH FAQ and SCI. PHYSICS FAQ, although I personally remember the FAQ routinely posted to sci.math in 1993-1999 from Univ Waterloo in Canada, and from Scott I Chase from LBL dot gov in sci.physics.

Snapshot History of Usenet's sci.physics and sci.math, and why it is almost dead, not as dead as sci.chem, but approaching it, save for a few individuals such as AP, and others. Others who care more about truth, than about money and prejudice and opinion, and mindless sentiment and sex orientation.

AP cannot afford to lose sci.physics and sci.math because most of his new ideas after 1993 were all recorded and archived in sci.math and sci.physics.

The death of sci.chem and so many other newsgroups can be blamed on a govt interference pattern of paying for stalkers, and police drag net spam. As if doing physics in sci.physics is a nuisance to others doing stalking and police drag net spam.

Sci.chem is a dead newsgroup. Sci.physics and sci.math are almost dead newsgroups where stalkers fill each thread of those doing physics in sci.physics or math in sci.math, paid stalkers to demonize authors and after the end of the day, all of the posts are flushed off into 2nd or 3rd or 4th page by government block spam, police drag net spam to get all posts off the front page. Here is an example of block-flush-spam found almost daily in sci.physics. The purpose of which is to flush all posts into 2nd or 3rd page-- out of sight, out of mind of posts that have physics content.

i take back what i said previous forgive me im sick i ccry
How are you ?
7:30 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
i take back whta i said previosu forgive me im sick i cry
How are you ?
7:29 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
in 1999 they called me a monster but i thought i was a good monster like for example the monsters of rocknroll>>and not a bad monster>>what did i do to be a monster?i dont know, its because somthing she told them that i dont know and never will cause i wasnt any mmonster
7:29 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
in 1999 when i was a kid my senses didnt detect the monstruos proportion that i was confrontated aka with the rockstars >> if i was anonymous there woudnt be any problem cause i could handle it cause i had the controls>>but she stole my controls from me and made me contract freeze and they wanted me to explain without me having hte controls>>she caught me>>and i turned to crap>>she wanetd to steal my freedom and she succeeded
7:29 AM

_'s profile photo
_
,
He Llo
i take back what i said preivous forgive me im sick i cry

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
9:46 AM (1 hour ago)

On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 9:17:14 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 11:27:39 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > 6-SCI.PHYSICS FAQ, 8Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running--
> > For details see:
> > https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

Click here to read the complete article
Re: John Gabriel was never a thief, until he saw the posts of AP on sci.math starting 2013 on calculus-- then he went into stealing big-time

<1aa0b1e5-3059-4631-a8e4-3e9af93ed84bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88977&group=sci.math#88977

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!ecngs!feeder2.ecngs.de!178.20.174.213.MISMATCH!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 19:27:32 -0800 (PST)
sci.math starting 2013 on calculus-- then he went into stealing big-time
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 03:27 UTC

Gabriel stole various parts of AP's True Calculus, rewording it as "New Calculus"

And John Gabriel recently introduced polynomials into his stealing act, preparing to steal AP's "only functions that exist are polynomial functions".

John Gabriel is just one big stealing machine. And deserves a huge chapter in AP's book:

88th published book

Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing// Sociology series, book 10
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

New True Ideas in Science are very difficult to come by.

And many communities and countries ignore or deny the practice of footnoting, citing reference source, or quoting, but are societies who live up to that of mass stealing.

At minimum, every school education should and must teach how we "do not steal" by teaching footnote, reference cite, quoting. I learned it in High School, but across the world, most never learned this.

I learned footnoting, citing sources reference, and quoting in High School English classrooms, thank you Wyoming High School, near Cincinnati Ohio, one of my most valuable lessons, because it teaches us not only honesty, but prepares us for becoming scientists and grappling with the truth of the world, without stealing it.

It was August of 1993 that I first arrived on the Internet in the sci.math, sci.physics and many other Newsgroups of Usenet. I had already copyrighted my Atom Totality theory and was protected in that manner of copyrights. But I wanted more protection so I published in the Dartmouth College newspaper many of my discovered ideas of 1990 through August 1993. So I had a double wall of protection of Library of Congress copyright but also, Dartmouth College newspaper. But then with the arrival onto Usenet newsgroups, sci.physics, sci.math, sci.chem, sci.bio.misc, sci.physics.electromag, sci.astro, and many more newsgroups. I saw that as a third layer of protection of my newly discovered ideas.

However, starting August 1993, it was plainly clear to me that this Internet posting of my ideas, that it is easy to steal those ideas.

Length: 147 pages

Product details
File Size: 783 KB
Print Length: 147 pages
Publication Date: February 13, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B084T87JGY
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,786 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#4742 in Counseling & Psychology
#2013 in Medical General Psychology
#7248 in Science & Math (Kindle Store)