Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 16:23:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: More on surgeon generals reports and deadly fraud from pharmaceutical giants
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 00:23 UTC

Elon Musk just hinted that among the additional people being protected BY the DEMOCRAT PARTY and TWITTER was Fauci

I told you before that I had never known a single intelligent decision made by Fauci. The extremely Stupid 5 told you all that I didn't know what I was talking about.

So if I didn't know what I was talking about why did Fauci need to be protected?

I told you that the covid-19 Pandemic that was caused by illegal gain-of-function experimentation financed in China by Fauci served the Democrats purpose of using election fraud to maintain power. There hasn't been an honest election since Obama was put on the ballot and the only reason that Trump won over Hillary was because the polls were lying to the Democrats and telling them what they wanted to hear.

The election fraud was so obvious in California that an ignorant fool like Gavin Loathsome was elected and destroyed the California economy. Then he was supposedly re-elected mostly via ballot harvesting which is illegal.

Election Fraud by its very nature is dependent upon a lot of voters staying home. To achieve this they crush you with 24 hour a day politics so that you don't vote. Or they steal your ballots by making you place them inside of a suitcase with a slotted top and when they remove them they simply discard the Republican votes for a variety of reason such as not keeping your signature inside the box. Not fully blocking out voting dot and such.

Must is showing you what has been done to you and maybe its time that you see.