One small step for man, one giant stumble for mankind.

tech / sci.electronics.design / Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of anti-white racism

SubjectAuthor
* Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of anti-Fred Bloggs
`* Re: Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of aAnthony William Sloman
 +* Re: Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of aFlyguy
 |+* Re: Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of aPhil Allison
 ||+* Re: Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of aAnthony William Sloman
 |||`* Re: Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of aPhil Allison
 ||| `- Re: Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of aAnthony William Sloman
 ||`* Re: Biden's infrastructure bill is chock-full of anti-white racismTom Del Rosso
 || `- Re: Biden's infrastructure bill is chock-full of anti-white racismAnthony William Sloman
 |`- Re: Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of aAnthony William Sloman
 `* Re: Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of aFred Bloggs
  `- Re: Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of aAnthony William Sloman

1
Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of anti-white racism

<285cb8af-788c-45bc-80c1-612835b06bf6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70662&group=sci.electronics.design#70662

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 08:57:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Biden’s_infrastructure_bill_is_chock-full_of_anti-
white_racism
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 15:57 UTC

When they start doing stuff like this, awarding grants and contracts based on considerations that have little to nothing to do with their end goal, it always ends in disaster. The hucksters and fraudsters are going to have a field day with this one. Another trillion down the drain.

Former lieutenant governor of NY, who KNOWS about fraud and waste first hand, speaks:
https://nypost.com/2021/08/11/bidens-infrastructure-bill-is-chock-full-of-anti-white-racism/

Re: Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of anti-white racism

<4da8b572-3518-4aad-b2ee-fcebac12efaan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70702&group=sci.electronics.design#70702

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 19:36:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Biden’s_infrastructure_bill_is_chock-full_of_a
nti-white_racism
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 02:36 UTC

On Friday, August 13, 2021 at 1:57:55 AM UTC+10, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> When they start doing stuff like this, awarding grants and contracts based on considerations that have little to nothing to do with their end goal, it always ends in disaster. The hucksters and fraudsters are going to have a field day with this one. Another trillion down the drain.
>
> Former lieutenant governor of NY, who KNOWS about fraud and waste first hand, speaks:
> https://nypost.com/2021/08/11/bidens-infrastructure-bill-is-chock-full-of-anti-white-racism/

It's the usual complaint about affirmative action. If minority contractors have been missing out for years, you do have to apply pressure to get them their fair share of the business. The politicians who have been doing well out of looking after their friends see that those friends aren't going to happy about missing out, and point out how unfair this. They aren't conscious of the unfairness to their non-friends who weren't being looked after.

There's a book about how this has worked against women.

https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/why-so-slow

Ginny Valian is a professor of psychology and she spells out the details of the underlying psychology. It's a good read. It was published in 1999 and still seems to be selling . Ginny says that the sales pattern is odd - institutions buy hundred of copies at once when they feel the need to get their staff up to speed on why they aren't hiring enough women, which mostly comes down to "We've never hired a woman to that job".

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of anti-white racism

<c311f40f-c8c1-4d95-a848-f44025de1b96n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70708&group=sci.electronics.design#70708

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 21:53:25 -0700 (PDT)
nti-white_racism
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 04:53 UTC

On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 7:36:33 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Friday, August 13, 2021 at 1:57:55 AM UTC+10, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> > When they start doing stuff like this, awarding grants and contracts based on considerations that have little to nothing to do with their end goal, it always ends in disaster. The hucksters and fraudsters are going to have a field day with this one. Another trillion down the drain.
> >
> > Former lieutenant governor of NY, who KNOWS about fraud and waste first hand, speaks:
> > https://nypost.com/2021/08/11/bidens-infrastructure-bill-is-chock-full-of-anti-white-racism/
> It's the usual complaint about affirmative action. If minority contractors have been missing out for years, you do have to apply pressure to get them their fair share of the business. The politicians who have been doing well out of looking after their friends see that those friends aren't going to happy about missing out, and point out how unfair this. They aren't conscious of the unfairness to their non-friends who weren't being looked after.
>
> There's a book about how this has worked against women.
>
> https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/why-so-slow
>
> Ginny Valian is a professor of psychology and she spells out the details of the underlying psychology. It's a good read. It was published in 1999 and still seems to be selling . Ginny says that the sales pattern is odd - institutions buy hundred of copies at once when they feel the need to get their staff up to speed on why they aren't hiring enough women, which mostly comes down to "We've never hired a woman to that job".
>
> --
> SL0WMAN, Sydney

Hey SL0WMAN, libtards such as yourself and Lyin' Biden LOVE to use the phrase "fair share," but you NEVER define what a "fair share" is. In reality, it is a UNFAIR SHARE! Affirmative Action is nothing more than racism: giving favors and benefits SOLEY based on race.

Re: Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of anti-white racism

<cf2f017b-9dcb-4a78-b9d7-5596c680f1bfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70709&group=sci.electronics.design#70709

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 23:11:23 -0700 (PDT)
nti-white_racism
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 06:11 UTC

Flyguy wrote:
==========

> > > Former lieutenant governor of NY, who KNOWS about fraud and waste first hand, speaks:
> > > https://nypost.com/2021/08/11/bidens-infrastructure-bill-is-chock-full-of-anti-white-racism/
>
> > It's the usual complaint about affirmative action.

** A fully justified one as well.

> > There's a book about how this has worked against women.
> > https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/why-so-slow

** Got SFA to do with contracts being awarded on proven merit.

> > Ginny Valian is a professor of psychology and she spells out the details of the underlying psychology.
> It's a good read. It was published in 1999 and still seems to be selling .

** Really ?

As if some jumped up Marxist / feminist pseudo academic book actually contains the *truth*.
100% die of loneliness if one it ever did.

> Hey SL0WMAN, libtards such as yourself and Lyin' Biden LOVE to use the phrase "fair share,"
> but you NEVER define what a "fair share" is.

** Means "equal outcomes".

The ( not so) hidden agenda of which is to end free enterprise.
The immediate agenda of which is to harvest Dem votes from gullible, imaginary victims.

One stone, two birds.

> In reality, it is a UNFAIR SHARE! Affirmative Action is nothing more than racism:
> giving favors and benefits SOLEY based on race.

** Those who play the race card *to win* have no shame.
Dare I mention the mayor of Chigaco ?

....... Phil

Re: Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of anti-white racism

<cc10251e-608d-49ee-a75e-e1abf173d22fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70710&group=sci.electronics.design#70710

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 23:17:25 -0700 (PDT)
nti-white_racism
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 06:17 UTC

On Friday, August 13, 2021 at 2:53:29 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 7:36:33 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> > On Friday, August 13, 2021 at 1:57:55 AM UTC+10, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> > > When they start doing stuff like this, awarding grants and contracts based on considerations that have little to nothing to do with their end goal, it always ends in disaster. The hucksters and fraudsters are going to have a field day with this one. Another trillion down the drain.
> > >
> > > Former lieutenant governor of NY, who KNOWS about fraud and waste first hand, speaks:
> > > https://nypost.com/2021/08/11/bidens-infrastructure-bill-is-chock-full-of-anti-white-racism/
> >
> > It's the usual complaint about affirmative action. If minority contractors have been missing out for years, you do have to apply pressure to get them their fair share of the business. The politicians who have been doing well out of looking after their friends see that those friends aren't going to happy about missing out, and point out how unfair this. They aren't conscious of the unfairness to their non-friends who weren't being looked after..
> >
> > There's a book about how this has worked against women.
> >
> > https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/why-so-slow
> >
> > Ginny Valian is a professor of psychology and she spells out the details of the underlying psychology. It's a good read. It was published in 1999 and still seems to be selling . Ginny says that the sales pattern is odd - institutions buy hundred of copies at once when they feel the need to get their staff up to speed on why they aren't hiring enough women, which mostly comes down to "We've never hired a woman to that job".
>
> Hey SL0WMAN, libtards such as yourself and Lyin' Biden LOVE to use the phrase "fair share," but you NEVER define what a "fair share" is.

In fact we do - when fair sharing is going on the proportion of people getting the work matches their proportion in the population as a whole.

Even a cretin like you should know that.

> In reality, it is a UNFAIR SHARE! Affirmative Action is nothing more than racism: giving favors and benefits SOLEY based on race.

When persistent unfairness is being corrected. the people who were being unfairly treated do end up with an advantage - not a large one, since they do have to be able to do the work, and you can't get the proportions right overnight and still get the work done adequately. There is a marginal benefit based solely on race or gender or whatever, but since the aim is to undo a long history of other people getting an unfair benefit this isn't unreasonable. It also happens to be unavoidable, even if halfwits like you would prefer to preserve a status quo which has been giving them an unfair advantage for generations.

You yourself are much too stupid to be able to get your head around such a complicated idea, which is one more reason that people like you need to be side-lined.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of anti-white racism

<f0e8473e-fd3a-4e1a-be68-670409ec8fb6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70711&group=sci.electronics.design#70711

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 23:42:05 -0700 (PDT)
nti-white_racism
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 06:42 UTC

On Friday, August 13, 2021 at 4:11:27 PM UTC+10, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> Flyguy wrote:
> =========> >> >
> >
> > > It's the usual complaint about affirmative action.
> ** A fully justified one as well.
> > > There's a book about how this has worked against women.
> > > https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/why-so-slow
> ** Got SFA to do with contracts being awarded on proven merit.
> >
> > > Ginny Valian is a professor of psychology and she spells out the details of the underlying psychology.
> > It's a good read. It was published in 1999 and still seems to be selling .
> ** Really ?
>
> As if some jumped up Marxist / feminist pseudo academic book actually contains the *truth*.
> 100% die of loneliness if one it ever did.

It got published by the MIT press, and she really is a professor, so it is genuinely academic. Her political opinions aren't remotely Marxist. they would be to the left of yours, but that just means that she isn't rabidly right wing.
> > Hey SL0WMAN, libtards such as yourself and Lyin' Biden LOVE to use the phrase "fair share,"
> > but you NEVER define what a "fair share" is.
>
> ** Means "equal outcomes".
>
> The ( not so) hidden agenda of which is to end free enterprise.

Right wing lunatics think that any attempt to regulate free enterprise is designed to end free enterprise. In fact they are all aimed at preventing free enterprise degenerating into cartels and monopolies. The US anti-trust laws are an early and successful example of that sort of regulatlon.
> The immediate agenda of which is to harvest Dem votes from gullible, imaginary victims.

The victims of the unfairness are real enough, and more of them will vote Democrat than Republican.

You've got to be pretty gullible to imagine that they hasn't been a lot of unfairness in the way that sort of work has been doled out in the past. Eddie Obeid is an absolutely typical example - the only odd thing about him is that he got caught and sent to prison.

> One stone, two birds.

Phil does have rocks in his head. He may not be as dumb as Flyguy, but he is a gullible sucker for right-wing nonsense.

> > In reality, it is a UNFAIR SHARE! Affirmative Action is nothing more than racism: giving favors and benefits SOLEY based on race.

They aren't based solely on race. You've got to be able to do the work to get the gig, not that you or Flyguy are going to udnerstand this.

> ** Those who play the race card *to win* have no shame.
>
> Dare I mention the mayor of Chigaco ?

It would help if you learn how to spell the city name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayor_of_Chicago

Richard J Daley is the one that come to my mind. He did look after the Irish Catholic community in Chicago. They aren't a race but they did do well when he was running the city, and he didn't seem to feel any shame about being partisan.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of anti-white racism

<aa80aea3-a1f2-422f-a069-50a7b66c8fdan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70713&group=sci.electronics.design#70713

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 00:01:30 -0700 (PDT)
nti-white_racism
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 07:01 UTC

The SLOWMAN criminal puked.

> > ** Got SFA to do with contracts being awarded on proven merit.

> > > It's a good read. It was published in 1999 and still seems to be selling .
>>
> > ** Really ?
> >
> > As if some jumped up Marxist / feminist pseudo academic book actually contains the *truth*.
> > 100% die of loneliness if one it ever did.

> It got published by the MIT press, and she really is a professor, so it is genuinely academic.

** No it's not. Feminist pseudo-psychology is 100% garbage.

> Her political opinions aren't remotely Marxist.

** Bollocks, you cannot tell cos YOU are one.

> > ** Means "equal outcomes".
> >
> > The ( not so) hidden agenda of which is to end free enterprise.
>
> Right wing lunatics think that any attempt to regulate free enterprise

** Massive straw man fallacy.

> > The immediate agenda of which is to harvest Dem votes from gullible, imaginary victims.
>
> The victims of the unfairness are real enough,

** Total "begs the question" fallacy.
> You've got to be pretty gullible to imagine that they hasn't been a lot of unfairness
> in the way that sort of work has been doled out in the past.
> Eddie Obeid is an absolutely typical example

** MASSIVE straw man fallacy #2.

> > > In reality, it is a UNFAIR SHARE! Affirmative Action is nothing more than racism:
> giving favors and benefits SOLEY based on race.
>
> They aren't based solely on race.

** "First preference" is pretty blatant.

> > ** Those who play the race card *to win* have no shame.
> >
> > Dare I mention the mayor of Chigaco ?

> It would help if you learn how to spell the city name.

** Another *pathetic* straw man.

You are one stinking, ASD fucked, ARSEHOLE l!!

FYI Lori Lightfoot is a fucking murderer.

...... Phil

Re: Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of anti-white racism

<74f15a99-b8f9-42b9-9815-a353ab2d5384n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70720&group=sci.electronics.design#70720

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 01:29:05 -0700 (PDT)
nti-white_racism
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 08:29 UTC

On Friday, August 13, 2021 at 5:01:35 PM UTC+10, palli...@gmail.com wrote:

<snip>

> > Right wing lunatics think that any attempt to regulate free enterprise
>
> ** Massive straw man fallacy.

It is one of many right-wing strawman fallacies. Phil Allison trots them out more or less nonstop.

> > > The immediate agenda of which is to harvest Dem votes from gullible, imaginary victims.
> >
> > The victims of the unfairness are real enough,
>
> ** Total "begs the question" fallacy.

It might be if there was a question to beg.

> > You've got to be pretty gullible to imagine that they hasn't been a lot of unfairness
> > in the way that sort of work has been doled out in the past.
> > Eddie Obeid is an absolutely typical example.
>
> ** MASSIVE straw man fallacy #2.

He dealt out goodies to his family and friends, which was unfair to everybody else.

> > giving favors and benefits SOLEY based on race.
> >
> > They aren't based solely on race.
> ** "First preference" is pretty blatant.

But the people who get the work have to be able to do it.

> > > ** Those who play the race card *to win* have no shame.
> > >
> > > Dare I mention the mayor of Chigaco ?
>
> > It would help if you learn how to spell the city name.
> ** Another *pathetic* straw man.
>
> You are one stinking, ASD fucked, ARSEHOLE l!!

But I can spell Chicago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayor_of_Chicago

> FYI Lori Lightfoot is a fucking murderer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lori_Lightfoot

Wikipedia doesn't mention it. It's not totally reliable, but it is good deal more reliable than you are. She's not the only mayor that Chicago has ever had, and some of her predecessors have been famously crooked.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of anti-white racism

<d4fffa5b-09a1-4371-a908-97a32bde4bfcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70721&group=sci.electronics.design#70721

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 04:55:54 -0700 (PDT)
nti-white_racism
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 11:55 UTC

On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 10:36:33 PM UTC-4, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Friday, August 13, 2021 at 1:57:55 AM UTC+10, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> > When they start doing stuff like this, awarding grants and contracts based on considerations that have little to nothing to do with their end goal, it always ends in disaster. The hucksters and fraudsters are going to have a field day with this one. Another trillion down the drain.
> >
> > Former lieutenant governor of NY, who KNOWS about fraud and waste first hand, speaks:
> > https://nypost.com/2021/08/11/bidens-infrastructure-bill-is-chock-full-of-anti-white-racism/
> It's the usual complaint about affirmative action. If minority contractors have been missing out for years, you do have to apply pressure to get them their fair share of the business. The politicians who have been doing well out of looking after their friends see that those friends aren't going to happy about missing out, and point out how unfair this. They aren't conscious of the unfairness to their non-friends who weren't being looked after.
>
> There's a book about how this has worked against women.
>
> https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/why-so-slow
>
> Ginny Valian is a professor of psychology and she spells out the details of the underlying psychology. It's a good read. It was published in 1999 and still seems to be selling . Ginny says that the sales pattern is odd - institutions buy hundred of copies at once when they feel the need to get their staff up to speed on why they aren't hiring enough women, which mostly comes down to "We've never hired a woman to that job".

You're hopelessly naive.

The way this is going to work is a lot of overpriced contracts are going to be awarded to unqualified businesses who can't begin to do the work. You can expect to see a lot of defaults, jobs that go unfinished or were done so badly they can't be salvaged. When it comes to small or minority owned business, competitive bidding is thrown out the window. The government will start out by allowing a bid up to 25% more to compete with a non-protected class business. But that's just for starters. That type of thing evolves into giving the job to a protected class business at any cost. It's not going to take long before you end up with a colossal mess and failure.

> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Biden’s infrastructure bill is chock-full of anti-white racism

<bb8ce62d-1fad-4212-9521-4bb725086f40n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70723&group=sci.electronics.design#70723

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 05:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
nti-white_racism
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 12:40 UTC

On Friday, August 13, 2021 at 9:55:58 PM UTC+10, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 10:36:33 PM UTC-4, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> > On Friday, August 13, 2021 at 1:57:55 AM UTC+10, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> > > When they start doing stuff like this, awarding grants and contracts based on considerations that have little to nothing to do with their end goal, it always ends in disaster. The hucksters and fraudsters are going to have a field day with this one. Another trillion down the drain.
> > >
> > > Former lieutenant governor of NY, who KNOWS about fraud and waste first hand, speaks:
> > > https://nypost.com/2021/08/11/bidens-infrastructure-bill-is-chock-full-of-anti-white-racism/
> > It's the usual complaint about affirmative action. If minority contractors have been missing out for years, you do have to apply pressure to get them their fair share of the business. The politicians who have been doing well out of looking after their friends see that those friends aren't going to happy about missing out, and point out how unfair this. They aren't conscious of the unfairness to their non-friends who weren't being looked after..
> >
> > There's a book about how this has worked against women.
> >
> > https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/why-so-slow
> >
> > Ginny Valian is a professor of psychology and she spells out the details of the underlying psychology. It's a good read. It was published in 1999 and still seems to be selling . Ginny says that the sales pattern is odd - institutions buy hundred of copies at once when they feel the need to get their staff up to speed on why they aren't hiring enough women, which mostly comes down to "We've never hired a woman to that job".
>
> You're hopelessly naive.

Says Fred, who is always parading his silly ideas here.

> The way this is going to work is a lot of overpriced contracts are going to be awarded to unqualified businesses who can't begin to do the work.

And this hasn't been standard practice in the US since the US army started buying barrels of salt pork?

The difference is that the over-priced contracts are going to go a more representative bunch of lucky people.

> You can expect to see a lot of defaults, jobs that go unfinished or were done so badly they can't be salvaged.

As if that isn't unexpected.

> When it comes to small or minority owned business, competitive bidding is thrown out the window. The government will start out by allowing a bid up to 25% more to compete with a non-protected class business.

That's a specific number. Where did you get it from?

>But that's just for starters. That type of thing evolves into giving the job to a protected class business at any cost.

Not if anybody sane is involved, but why would anybody sane get involved with selling stuff to politicians in the first place?

> It's not going to take long before you end up with a colossal mess and failure.

As if you didn't them anyway. Bridges are falling down already.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Biden's infrastructure bill is chock-full of anti-white racism

<sfp592$gbf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71568&group=sci.electronics.design#71568

From: fizzbint...@that-google-mail-domain.com (Tom Del Rosso)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: Biden's infrastructure bill is chock-full of anti-white racism
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 17:02:25 -0400
 by: Tom Del Rosso - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 21:02 UTC

Phil Allison wrote:
> Flyguy wrote:
> ==========

>>> It's the usual complaint about affirmative action.
>
> ** A fully justified one as well.

Sowell gives examples of the effects of affirmative action in various
countries. Effects like civil war.

27 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZItMHc3oQA

--
Defund the Thought Police

Re: Biden's infrastructure bill is chock-full of anti-white racism

<cf56e6f4-c8c4-48bf-9d1d-464f76c88c56n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71648&group=sci.electronics.design#71648

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 19:50:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 02:50 UTC

On Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 7:02:32 AM UTC+10, Tom Del Rosso wrote:
> Phil Allison wrote:
> > Flyguy wrote:

> > ** A fully justified one as well.

Not that Phil Allison would have a clue about the subject.

> Sowell gives examples of the effects of affirmative action in various
> countries. Effects like civil war.
>
> 27 min

<snipped the usual right-wing nonsense>

Sowell is great at telling the far-right what it likes to hear. He has made a career of it.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney