"Were there no women, men might live like gods." -- Thomas Dekker

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: Russia Produces Miracle Vaccine That Produces No Measurable Antibody Response

SubjectAuthor
* Russia Produces Miracle Vaccine That Produces No Measurable Antibody ResponseFred Bloggs
+* Re: Russia Produces Miracle Vaccine That Produces No Measurable Antibody Responsjlarkin
|`* Re: Russia Produces Miracle Vaccine That Produces No MeasurableFred Bloggs
| `* Re: Russia Produces Miracle Vaccine That Produces No Measurable Antibody ResponsJohn Larkin
|  `- Re: Russia Produces Miracle Vaccine That Produces No MeasurableFred Bloggs
+- Re: Russia Produces Miracle Vaccine That Produces No Measurable Antibody ResponsDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
`- Re: Russia Produces Miracle Vaccine That Produces No Measurable Antibody ResponsboB

1
Russia Produces Miracle Vaccine That Produces No Measurable Antibody Response

<01590b7b-a6fe-4ae7-96a8-233a48d9f692n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70639&group=sci.electronics.design#70639

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 05:19:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Russia Produces Miracle Vaccine That Produces No Measurable Antibody Response
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 12:19 UTC

Can we say unbounded incompetence and corruption. And some of those dumb South American countries are actually buying this ripoff/ joke.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/04/russia-s-covid-19-defense-may-depend-mystery-vaccine-former-bioweapons-lab-does-it-work

Russians are smiling over success duping idiots with their misinformation campaign in the west.

Re: Russia Produces Miracle Vaccine That Produces No Measurable Antibody Response

<mbhahgh9ua9fh17hjij20g6jlmgpm5at41@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70664&group=sci.electronics.design#70664

From: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 09:02:53 -0700
 by: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 16:02 UTC

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 05:19:19 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
<bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote:

>Can we say unbounded incompetence and corruption. And some of those dumb South American countries are actually buying this ripoff/ joke.
>
>https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/04/russia-s-covid-19-defense-may-depend-mystery-vaccine-former-bioweapons-lab-does-it-work
>
>Russians are smiling over success duping idiots with their misinformation campaign in the west.

Maybe there are immune mechanisms beyond antibodies. I can imagine a
few, so a few billion years of evolution might too.

The question is, does it work?

--

Father Brown's figure remained quite dark and still;
but in that instant he had lost his head. His head was

Re: Russia Produces Miracle Vaccine That Produces No Measurable Antibody Response

<sf3ih3$6tg$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70669&group=sci.electronics.design#70669

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 16:33:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 16:33 UTC

Fred Bloggs <bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote in

> Can we say unbounded incompetence and corruption. And some of
> those dumb South American countries are actually buying this
> ripoff/ joke.
>
> https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/04/russia-s-covid-19-defense-m
> ay-depend-mystery-vaccine-former-bioweapons-lab-does-it-work
>
> Russians are smiling over success duping idiots with their
> misinformation campaign in the west.

They probably had that and the virus all along. Putin gave it to
Trump and he sent Nunes over with it to 'give China a little problem'
back when he was having his little trade war spat. And it turned into
this pandemic all while Trump stood there like a child constantly
blaming China for something he and Putin did to the world.

That is MY conspiracy theory. All you TrumpTarded dumbshits want to
spout bullshit all the time and call it fact.

Look at Trump's behavior the entire time and to this day and it sure
fits. He should go down in history as the worst, most murderous
"leader" to ever hold a position of power.

Re: Russia Produces Miracle Vaccine That Produces No Measurable Antibody Response

<5659c42b-5ed3-4f82-be84-faa85b019576n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70679&group=sci.electronics.design#70679

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 14:30:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Russia Produces Miracle Vaccine That Produces No Measurable
Antibody Response
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 21:30 UTC

On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 12:03:03 PM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 05:19:19 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Can we say unbounded incompetence and corruption. And some of those dumb South American countries are actually buying this ripoff/ joke.
> >
> >https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/04/russia-s-covid-19-defense-may-depend-mystery-vaccine-former-bioweapons-lab-does-it-work
> >
> >Russians are smiling over success duping idiots with their misinformation campaign in the west.
> >
> Maybe there are immune mechanisms beyond antibodies. I can imagine a
> few, so a few billion years of evolution might too.

The polypeptides they use are supposed to match proteins on the SARS virus and train the immune system to start manufacturing antibodies against them. Apparently they didn't do a very good job as there's no antibody response.. If there's no antibody response then there's not any other kind of response. It's flop, but they went ahead and approved it and vaccinated a million people with it. It's a Russian boondoggle lab.

> The question is, does it work?

LOL- not one bit. Russia is flush with COVID cases.

> --
>
> Father Brown's figure remained quite dark and still;
> but in that instant he had lost his head. His head was
> always most valuable when he had lost it.

Re: Russia Produces Miracle Vaccine That Produces No Measurable Antibody Response

<uf6bhg9ohukflnhneu3uf6pp7iptmff5av@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70683&group=sci.electronics.design#70683

From: boB...@K7IQ.com (boB)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 15:05:23 -0700
 by: boB - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 22:05 UTC

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 05:19:19 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
<bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote:

>Can we say unbounded incompetence and corruption. And some of those dumb South American countries are actually buying this ripoff/ joke.
>
>https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/04/russia-s-covid-19-defense-may-depend-mystery-vaccine-former-bioweapons-lab-does-it-work
>
>Russians are smiling over success duping idiots with their misinformation campaign in the west.

There is more to allergic reactions to our vaccines other than just
the vaccine itself.

That would be the contents of the non-vaccine carrier... The inert
ingredients if you will. Some people are very allergic to these
ingredients including a good friend of mine. He is trying hard, with
advice from his allergist to pre-treat with antihistamines etc. He is
allergic to some of that stuff too.

So, if this Russian vaccine really works, it can help many people but
is not THE answer for everybody

Re: Russia Produces Miracle Vaccine That Produces No Measurable Antibody Response

<9d7bhg1hv9roaia9v1uj9uhgbuuiach5pi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70684&group=sci.electronics.design#70684

From: jlar...@highland_atwork_technology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 15:17:44 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 22:17 UTC

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 14:30:18 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
<bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 12:03:03 PM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
>> On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 05:19:19 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
>> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Can we say unbounded incompetence and corruption. And some of those dumb South American countries are actually buying this ripoff/ joke.
>> >
>> >https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/04/russia-s-covid-19-defense-may-depend-mystery-vaccine-former-bioweapons-lab-does-it-work
>> >
>> >Russians are smiling over success duping idiots with their misinformation campaign in the west.
>> >
>> Maybe there are immune mechanisms beyond antibodies. I can imagine a
>> few, so a few billion years of evolution might too.
>
>The polypeptides they use are supposed to match proteins on the SARS virus and train the immune system to start manufacturing antibodies against them. Apparently they didn't do a very good job as there's no antibody response. If there's no antibody response then there's not any other kind of response.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/03/120301143426.htm

Science is wonderful; there's so much available.

Re: Russia Produces Miracle Vaccine That Produces No Measurable Antibody Response

<4e56cb6d-864b-4a00-80da-183948702781n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70686&group=sci.electronics.design#70686

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 16:02:18 -0700 (PDT)
Antibody Response
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 23:02 UTC

On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 6:17:55 PM UTC-4, John Larkin wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 14:30:18 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 12:03:03 PM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

> >> Maybe there are immune mechanisms beyond antibodies. I can imagine a
> >> few, so a few billion years of evolution might too.
> >
> >The polypeptides they use are supposed to match proteins on the SARS virus and train the immune system to start manufacturing antibodies against them. Apparently they didn't do a very good job as there's no antibody response. If there's no antibody response then there's not any other kind of response.
> https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/03/120301143426.htm
>
> Science is wonderful; there's so much available.

That's fine and dandy for some viruses that attack the central nervous system, but it's definitely not the case for COVID-19. There's no instance of a survivor who has not produced antibodies. In fact the antibody and killer lymphocyte response can become so strong it kills the victim (cytokine storm). A macrophage is a much more complicated cell structure than an antibody so I just don't see them being produced quickly and in massive amounts like antibodies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrophage