snafu = Situation Normal All F%$*ed up

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulate absurd crap".

SubjectAuthor
* Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulate absurd crap".Richard Hertz
+- Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulateJanPB
+- Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'llOdd Bodkin
+* Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulateRichard Hertz
|+* Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulateRichard Hertz
||`* Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulateRichard Hertz
|| `* Crank Richard Hertz exposed as a liar. Once again.Dono.
||  `* Re: Crank Richard Hertz exposed as a liar. Once again.Richard Hertz
||   `- Re: Crank Richard Hertz exposed as a liar. Once again.Dono.
|+* Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulatePaparios
||+- Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulate absurd crap".Richard Hertz
||`* Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulateDono.
|| `* Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulate absurd crap".Richard Hertz
||  +- Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulateJanPB
||  `* Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'llOdd Bodkin
||   `- Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulateMaciej Wozniak
|`- Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulateJanPB
+- Crank Richard Hertz keeps jerking offDono.
`* Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulateSylvia Else
 +* Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulateMaciej Wozniak
 |`- Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulateMichael Moroney
 `* Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulateThe Starmaker
  `* Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulateJanPB
   `* Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulateThe Starmaker
    `* Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulateJanPB
     `* Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulateThe Starmaker
      `- Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulate absurd crap".The Starmaker

Pages:12
Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulate absurd crap".

<6176D6CD.5140@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70430&group=sci.physics.relativity#70430

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulate
absurd crap".
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 09:09:49 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 25 Oct 2021 16:09 UTC

JanPB wrote:

> On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 10:19:06 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > JanPB wrote:

> > > No, it's because (as we know now) one cannot get anywhere with this
> > > without quantum field theory or something very much like it. Einstein
> > > was hoping this would be avoidable.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Jan
> > No one can do the math because the math needed does not exist.
>
> That's unlikely.

Very much likely.

> It's much more likely we simply do not yet have the right
> physical model.

Imagine there in no God for a moment..

then your idea of a "physical model" could be
two model cars in an accident..

How do you unify accidents?

a million monkeys typed an airplane????

(your moment is up)

on the other hand, I can give you a clue on
how to unify the grand
by just delving into The Code..

'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.'

If you notice the heavens/earth is...connected.

There is a connection between "the heavens and the earth."

Like time and space are connected.

(time being 'beginning' and 'heavens' being space.)

Heaven and the earth both products of nature are connected.

Study the 'connection'. No math required.

All 'things' have connections.

All things are connected.

The disappearing bees and the black holes are ...connected.

Or is this all just incomprehensible verbiage to you? rubbish?

Or how the wankers say in England....googly doo, gobbledgook, gobbie goop???

> --
> Jan

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulate absurd crap".

<617B8C1D.7EA5@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70690&group=sci.physics.relativity#70690

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 22:52:29 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Newton's "Hypotheses non fingo" vs. Einstein's "I'll postulate absurd crap".
 by: The Starmaker - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 05:52 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> JanPB wrote:

> > > No one can do the math because the math needed does not exist.
> >
> > That's unlikely.
>
> Very much likely.
>
> > It's much more likely we simply do not yet have the right
> > physical model.
>
> Imagine there in no God for a moment..
>
> then your idea of a "physical model" could be
> two model cars in an accident..
>
> How do you unify accidents?
>
> a million monkeys typed an airplane????
>
> (your moment is up)
>
> on the other hand, I can give you a clue on
> how to unify the grand
> by just delving into The Code..
>
> 'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.'

One can look at that statement instead of The Code, but an equation.

'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.' can be converted into an equation.

Sometimes you need to get rid of all the math and just do...an experimnet.

The 'universe and the earth' are both the same exact age...but that may take thousands of years to discover that.

For example" 'God created the heavens' means, a body released the energy.

Now, what does God and body mean? The Odd Bodkin????