"A mind is a terrible thing to have leaking out your ears." -- The League of Sadistic Telepaths

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Bring Back Global Warning

SubjectAuthor
* Bring Back Global WarningAndre Jute
`* Re: Bring Back Global WarningTom Kunich
 `* Re: Bring Back Global WarningAMuzi
  `* Re: Bring Back Global WarningTom Kunich
   `* Re: Bring Back Global WarningFrank Krygowski
    `* Re: Bring Back Global WarningAndre Jute
     `- Re: Bring Back Global Warningfunkma...@hotmail.com

1
Bring Back Global Warning

<28e7f400-0bb1-443d-b6d2-c6f5e5bcb091n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71117&group=rec.bicycles.tech#71117

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 02:28:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Bring Back Global Warning
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 10:28 UTC

"A brutal winter storm has killed at least 34 people across
the United States and the death toll is likely to rise as some
motorists remain trapped in their cars. It has knocked out power to
several hundred thousand homes and businesses."

The news is full of frightful stories about bad weather in the northern part of the United States, same as every year. Scare stories in newspapers are a form of contempt by journalists who think their consumers have short memories -- or who have short memories themselves.

Every time I say, "Bring back global warming," the usual idiots assume I'm making a joke in bad taste, but I'm not. I remember how in the 90s of the last century and perhaps half a decade into this one, we used to swim in the (Atlantic) ocean for charity on Christmas morning, and routinely ride our bikes either on New Year's Day or soon after.

I just can't understand why the apparent majority of cyclists assume that all cyclists must be "environmentalists". Warming, a minimum of 2% per century, is not only good for poor people in the West but for everyone in developing countries, and for the earth. Conservationists -- who are environmentalists without the hateful overhang of marxism that bedevils conversation with environmentalists who don't even have the brains to grasp that their luddism is a form of eugenics that has already led to genocides, and will lead to more -- have no trouble whatsoever grasping that environmentalism is anti-people, and its ruling caste will turn on cyclists as soon as they finish with motorists.
>.
Andre Jute
Car-free for over three decades. How many cars have you got? Who's the hypocrite here?

Re: Bring Back Global Warning

<23c98dcb-d9eb-4860-815f-e25759199cafn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71153&group=rec.bicycles.tech#71153

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 09:27:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Bring Back Global Warning
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 17:27 UTC

On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 2:28:50 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:

> "A brutal winter storm has killed at least 34 people across
> the United States and the death toll is likely to rise as some
> motorists remain trapped in their cars. It has knocked out power to
> several hundred thousand homes and businesses."
>
> The news is full of frightful stories about bad weather in the northern part of the United States, same as every year. Scare stories in newspapers are a form of contempt by journalists who think their consumers have short memories -- or who have short memories themselves.
> >
> Every time I say, "Bring back global warming," the usual idiots assume I'm making a joke in bad taste, but I'm not. I remember how in the 90s of the last century and perhaps half a decade into this one, we used to swim in the (Atlantic) ocean for charity on Christmas morning, and routinely ride our bikes either on New Year's Day or soon after.
> >
> I just can't understand why the apparent majority of cyclists assume that all cyclists must be "environmentalists". Warming, a minimum of 2% per century, is not only good for poor people in the West but for everyone in developing countries, and for the earth. Conservationists -- who are environmentalists without the hateful overhang of marxism that bedevils conversation with environmentalists who don't even have the brains to grasp that their luddism is a form of eugenics that has already led to genocides, and will lead to more -- have no trouble whatsoever grasping that environmentalism is anti-people, and its ruling caste will turn on cyclists as soon as they finish with motorists.
> >.
> Andre Jute
> Car-free for over three decades. How many cars have you got? Who's the hypocrite here?

I'm waiting for the Slime Stream Media to tell us that this is the most "brutal winter on record" when it isn't even close. Therefore the stupid five will tell us that this is due to global warming. Or perhaps not five anymore. One email tells me that when he thinks for himself John it pretty smart. I guess that when he tries to look smart by using Google is when he really looks stupid.

Re: Bring Back Global Warning

<tofcia$3me3g$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71162&group=rec.bicycles.tech#71162

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 12:12:29 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 18:12 UTC

On 12/27/2022 11:27 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 2:28:50 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
>>>
>> "A brutal winter storm has killed at least 34 people across
>> the United States and the death toll is likely to rise as some
>> motorists remain trapped in their cars. It has knocked out power to
>> several hundred thousand homes and businesses."
>>
>> The news is full of frightful stories about bad weather in the northern part of the United States, same as every year. Scare stories in newspapers are a form of contempt by journalists who think their consumers have short memories -- or who have short memories themselves.
>>>
>> Every time I say, "Bring back global warming," the usual idiots assume I'm making a joke in bad taste, but I'm not. I remember how in the 90s of the last century and perhaps half a decade into this one, we used to swim in the (Atlantic) ocean for charity on Christmas morning, and routinely ride our bikes either on New Year's Day or soon after.
>>>
>> I just can't understand why the apparent majority of cyclists assume that all cyclists must be "environmentalists". Warming, a minimum of 2% per century, is not only good for poor people in the West but for everyone in developing countries, and for the earth. Conservationists -- who are environmentalists without the hateful overhang of marxism that bedevils conversation with environmentalists who don't even have the brains to grasp that their luddism is a form of eugenics that has already led to genocides, and will lead to more -- have no trouble whatsoever grasping that environmentalism is anti-people, and its ruling caste will turn on cyclists as soon as they finish with motorists.
>>> .
>> Andre Jute
>> Car-free for over three decades. How many cars have you got? Who's the hypocrite here?
>>>

> I'm waiting for the Slime Stream Media to tell us that this is the most "brutal winter on record" when it isn't even close. Therefore the stupid five will tell us that this is due to global warming. Or perhaps not five anymore. One email tells me that when he thinks for himself John it pretty smart. I guess that when he tries to look smart by using Google is when he really looks stupid.

You have no idea nor do I). Winter only started a couple
of days ago. We'll see,

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Re: Bring Back Global Warning

<ec4c7b29-4709-4d9e-9679-040a1dd795ben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71206&group=rec.bicycles.tech#71206

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 13:41:42 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 21:41 UTC

On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 10:12:31 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> On 12/27/2022 11:27 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> > On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 2:28:50 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> >>>
> >> "A brutal winter storm has killed at least 34 people across
> >> the United States and the death toll is likely to rise as some
> >> motorists remain trapped in their cars. It has knocked out power to
> >> several hundred thousand homes and businesses."
> >>
> >> The news is full of frightful stories about bad weather in the northern part of the United States, same as every year. Scare stories in newspapers are a form of contempt by journalists who think their consumers have short memories -- or who have short memories themselves.
> >>>
> >> Every time I say, "Bring back global warming," the usual idiots assume I'm making a joke in bad taste, but I'm not. I remember how in the 90s of the last century and perhaps half a decade into this one, we used to swim in the (Atlantic) ocean for charity on Christmas morning, and routinely ride our bikes either on New Year's Day or soon after.
> >>>
> >> I just can't understand why the apparent majority of cyclists assume that all cyclists must be "environmentalists". Warming, a minimum of 2% per century, is not only good for poor people in the West but for everyone in developing countries, and for the earth. Conservationists -- who are environmentalists without the hateful overhang of marxism that bedevils conversation with environmentalists who don't even have the brains to grasp that their luddism is a form of eugenics that has already led to genocides, and will lead to more -- have no trouble whatsoever grasping that environmentalism is anti-people, and its ruling caste will turn on cyclists as soon as they finish with motorists.
> >> Andre Jute
> >> Car-free for over three decades. How many cars have you got? Who's the hypocrite here?
> >>>

> > I'm waiting for the Slime Stream Media to tell us that this is the most "brutal winter on record" when it isn't even close. Therefore the stupid five will tell us that this is due to global warming. Or perhaps not five anymore. One email tells me that when he thinks for himself John it pretty smart. I guess that when he tries to look smart by using Google is when he really looks stupid.
> >
> You have no idea nor do I). Winter only started a couple
> of days ago. We'll see,

While NOAA has been telling us that this has been the hottest year on record, the International groups that monitor weather say that this is one of the coldest since the 1900's

Re: Bring Back Global Warning

<tog0gq$3octr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71222&group=rec.bicycles.tech#71222

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 18:52:57 -0500
 by: Frank Krygowski - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 23:52 UTC

On 12/27/2022 4:41 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> While NOAA has been telling us that this has been the hottest year on record, the International groups that monitor weather say that this is one of the coldest since the 1900's

You should give a citation. Please show us what data you're referring to.

Please don't say it's something you "remember."

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Bring Back Global Warning

<4044133e-cee3-4557-b4c4-d8ee9ca2680dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71226&group=rec.bicycles.tech#71226

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 16:02:33 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Wed, 28 Dec 2022 00:02 UTC

On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 11:53:03 PM UTC, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 12/27/2022 4:41 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> >

> > While NOAA has been telling us that this has been the hottest year on record, the International groups that monitor weather say that this is one of the coldest since the 1900's
> You should give a citation. Please show us what data you're referring to.
>
> Please don't say it's something you "remember."
>
> --
> - Frank Krygowski

Poor Franki-boy is so keen on pseudoscience, he doesn't just avoid discussing the core of the matter, he demands references, more references, endless references. Go do your own homework, Franki-boy.

BTW, your being ineffectual, again, in my thread. Fuck off.

Unsigned out of contempt for a wannabe temple dog of a false religion.

Re: Bring Back Global Warning

<fad6fa2d-da72-4e4c-bc89-1ce9e7bba988n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71247&group=rec.bicycles.tech#71247

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 21:46:54 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Wed, 28 Dec 2022 05:46 UTC

On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 7:02:34 PM UTC-5, a failed writer screeched:
> On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 11:53:03 PM UTC, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> > On 12/27/2022 4:41 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> > >

> > > While NOAA has been telling us that this has been the hottest year on record, the International groups that monitor weather say that this is one of the coldest since the 1900's
> > You should give a citation. Please show us what data you're referring to.
> >
> > Please don't say it's something you "remember."
> >
> > --
> > - Frank Krygowski
> >
> Poor Franki-boy is so keen on pseudoscience, he doesn't just avoid discussing the core of the matter, he demands references, more references, endless references. Go do your own homework, Franki-boy.

Ms. Franlkin, You should know as someone with such vast experience in empirical research (studying under Karl Popper and all) that the proof of a claim lies with the individual that made the claim. Tommy made the claim, it's up to him to prove it.

> BTW, your being ineffectual, again, in my thread. Fuck off.

said the androgenous failure - this is usenet asshole, you don't get to tel people to stay out of your (or anyones) thread. (more rookie usenet behaviour from them)

> Unsigned out of contempt for a wannabe temple dog of a false religion.

yup, gotta head out for for some welfare queue, dontcha skippy...