Computer programmers never die, they just get lost in the processing.

tech / sci.electronics.design / Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

SubjectAuthor
* Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaBrent Locher
+- Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaJohn Larkin
+* Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Floridaverwarde terrorist dreigend met toetsenbord
|+* Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Floridajlarkin
||+- Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaAnthony William Sloman
||`* Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Floridawhit3rd
|| `* Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaDon Y
||  `- Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
|`* Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaAnthony William Sloman
| `* Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaJan Panteltje
|  `* Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaAnthony William Sloman
|   `* Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaJan Panteltje
|    +* Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaAnthony William Sloman
|    |`* Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaJan Panteltje
|    | `* Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaAnthony William Sloman
|    |  `* Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaJan Panteltje
|    |   +* Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaBrent Locher
|    |   |+- Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaJan Panteltje
|    |   |`- Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaAnthony William Sloman
|    |   `- Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaAnthony William Sloman
|    `* Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaEd Lee
|     +- Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaAnthony William Sloman
|     `- Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaJan Panteltje
`* Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaFred Bloggs
 `- Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across FloridaGerhard Hoffmann

1
Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<7423674d-d6dd-4b94-9728-9173621d6af9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71186&group=sci.electronics.design#71186

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 17:17:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida
From: bloc...@columbus.rr.com (Brent Locher)
 by: Brent Locher - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 00:17 UTC

In a typical anti scientific move, the Right wing Governor of Florida has set up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida in order to treat patients infected with Covid.

As usual, this governor is breaking scientific protocol because it is necessary to show the world that without vaccinations you will all die. By attempting to shortcut the death sentence for those un vaccinated cretins, It may be possible that the death rates could drop so significantly that the only ones left dying are the vaccinated people in which case , one again the right wing governor has spit into the face of science.

There is only one scientific way to handle Covid and that is to disallow preventative treatment and prove to the world that the only true path is vaccinations and boosters and more boosters and more vaccinations.

Desantis is screwing everything up.

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<ualohg5sqftpriv5v2rehj3pe6dbl82ifk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71187&group=sci.electronics.design#71187

From: jlar...@highland_atwork_technology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 17:40:01 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 00:40 UTC

On Tue, 17 Aug 2021 17:17:46 -0700 (PDT), Brent Locher
<blocher@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

>In a typical anti scientific move, the Right wing Governor of Florida has set up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida in order to treat patients infected with Covid.

Which are authorized by the FDA. Treating known infected people sure
sounds sensible to me.

>As usual, this governor is breaking scientific protocol because it is necessary to show the world that without vaccinations you will all die.

All? It hasn't killed 0.2% of the world population so far. In a lot of
countries, it's about over.

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<sfislm$sqs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71208&group=sci.electronics.design#71208

From: vtd...@torenspits.com (verwarde terrorist dreigend met toetsenbord)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 11:58:36 GMT
NewsFleX homepage: http://www.panteltje.com/panteltje/newsflex/ and ftp download ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/linux/system/news/readers/
 by: verwarde terrorist d - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 11:58 UTC

On a sunny day (Tue, 17 Aug 2021 17:17:46 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Brent
Locher <blocher@columbus.rr.com> wrote in
<7423674d-d6dd-4b94-9728-9173621d6af9n@googlegroups.com>:

>In a typical anti scientific move, the Right wing Governor of Florida has set
>up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida in order to treat patients
>infected with Covid.

I like it.

Today in the news here in the Netherlands (translated):
"not vaccinated results in certain covid..
1.8 million do not want to get vaccinated (I am one of those)
and there are 700,000 where the vaccines prove ineffective,"

So all that makes the antibody method a good idea.
Bad for that part of the pharmaceutical industrial complex, no monthly / daily / hourly shots. ;-)

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<4h5qhgtqgiqjnd3ajb7uqrrln2gc2egvu0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71213&group=sci.electronics.design#71213

From: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 07:23:28 -0700
 by: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 14:23 UTC

On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 11:58:36 GMT, verwarde terrorist dreigend met
toetsenbord <vtdmt@torenspits.com> wrote:

>On a sunny day (Tue, 17 Aug 2021 17:17:46 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Brent
>Locher <blocher@columbus.rr.com> wrote in
><7423674d-d6dd-4b94-9728-9173621d6af9n@googlegroups.com>:
>
>>In a typical anti scientific move, the Right wing Governor of Florida has set
>>up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida in order to treat patients
>>infected with Covid.
>
>I like it.
>
>Today in the news here in the Netherlands (translated):
> "not vaccinated results in certain covid..

The ususal media nonsense. Some people are immune from previous
coronavirus exposure, or were maybe born immune. Roughly half the
people who catch covid-19 are asymptomatic and become immune. Delta is
more infectuous and less deadly than the original.

Look at the curves in the netherlands:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/netherlands/

Giant delta spike, almost over, few deaths. Get back to work.

> 1.8 million do not want to get vaccinated (I am one of those)
> and there are 700,000 where the vaccines prove ineffective,"

Right. The vaccines don't provide 100% immunity.

>So all that makes the antibody method a good idea.

And anything else that helps infected people.

Some people here want them to die to prove their point.

--

Father Brown's figure remained quite dark and still;
but in that instant he had lost his head. His head was

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<a1ea6a4b-e4f7-4549-93ae-aca2326034f9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71215&group=sci.electronics.design#71215

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 07:36:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 14:36 UTC

On Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 9:58:52 PM UTC+10, verwarde terrorist dreigend met toetsenbord wrote:
> On a sunny day (Tue, 17 Aug 2021 17:17:46 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Brent
> Locher <blo...@columbus.rr.com> wrote in
> <7423674d-d6dd-4b94...@googlegroups.com>:
> >In a typical anti scientific move, the Right wing Governor of Florida has set
> >up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida in order to treat patients
> >infected with Covid.
>
> I like it.
>
> Today in the news here in the Netherlands (translated):
> "not vaccinated results in certain covid..

Eventually, if enough people manage to stay not vaccinated.

> 1.8 million do not want to get vaccinated (I am one of those)

Half the population has below average intelligence ...

> and there are 700,000 where the vaccines prove ineffective,"

I wonder where that statistic came from. Australia has recorded one death from Covid-19 in somebody who had been fully vaccinated, but they were in a palliative care ward, which is say that they were fatally sick with something else, so their immune system probably wasn't up to much anyway.

One of our American anti-vaxxers has claimed that 15,000 American had died after they'd been vaccinated, which was true in a very narrow sense. The vaccination centres have to report when anybody dies - from any cause - after they have been vaccinated, but there's not a shred of evidence that the vaccine had killed any one of them.

This is presumably represents the same kind of half-witted misunderstanding..

> So all that makes the antibody method a good idea.

Probably not.

> Bad for that part of the pharmaceutical industrial complex, no monthly / daily / hourly shots. ;-)

The vaccine is - in principle - a one off treatrment. Once you have been vaccinated you don't need any other treatment (unless the virus mutates enough for you to need a new vaccine, as happens with seasonal flu).

The monoclonal antibodies are a treatment, not a vaccine, and they won't stop you from getting the disease again, and needing further treatment, so there's likely to be a more persistent demand than there is for vaccines.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<88e7996a-473c-4218-a899-9d605f897666n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71217&group=sci.electronics.design#71217

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 08:01:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 15:01 UTC

On Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 12:23:36 AM UTC+10, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 11:58:36 GMT, verwarde terrorist dreigend met
> toetsenbord <vt...@torenspits.com> wrote:
>
> >On a sunny day (Tue, 17 Aug 2021 17:17:46 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Brent
> >Locher <blo...@columbus.rr.com> wrote in
> ><7423674d-d6dd-4b94...@googlegroups.com>:
> >
> >>In a typical anti scientific move, the Right wing Governor of Florida has set
> >>up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida in order to treat patients
> >>infected with Covid.
> >
> >I like it.
> >
> >Today in the news here in the Netherlands (translated):
> > "not vaccinated results in certain covid..
> The ususal media nonsense. Some people are immune from previous
> coronavirus exposure, or were maybe born immune.

According to John Larkin who is a fount of silly ideas.

> Roughly half the people who catch covid-19 are asymptomatic and become immune.

The research results showed that 15% of people who tested positive to Covid-19 never showed any symptoms.

> Delta is more infectious and less deadly than the original.

It's definitely more infectious. It doesn't seem to be any less deadly
> Look at the curves in the Netherlands:
>
> https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/netherlands/
>
> Giant delta spike, almost over, few deaths. Get back to work.

The Netherlands is about half-vaccinated, and the priority is usually to get the elderly vaccinated first. They are more likely to die if they do get infected.

Delta does seem to infect more young people in consequence - some of them do die, but not a many as the elderly.

> > 1.8 million do not want to get vaccinated (I am one of those) and there are 700,000 where the vaccines prove ineffective,"

> Right. The vaccines don't provide 100% immunity.

Actually he's probably wrong, in the same way that Brent Locher was wrong when he claimed that 15.000 Americans had die after getting vaccinated.

They had actually died, but the number recorded deaths from all causes, and there's not a shred of evidence that getting vaccinated had killed any of them.

The vaccines don't provide 100% immunity. You can still get infected, but you won't stay infected for long, and you are very unlikley to get sick enough to need to go to hospital.

> >So all that makes the antibody method a good idea.
>
> And anything else that helps infected people.

Vaccinating them so that they don't get infected in the first place is an even better idea, not least because if they do get infected, they won't stay infected for long enough to have much chance of infecting anybody else

> Some people here want them to die to prove their point.

Or so John Larkin likes to think.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<cda30ed6-770b-453a-b47e-af7ab4ab7ff1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71221&group=sci.electronics.design#71221

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 08:14:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 15:14 UTC

On Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 8:17:49 PM UTC-4, blo...@columbus.rr.com wrote:
> In a typical anti scientific move, the Right wing Governor of Florida has set up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida in order to treat patients infected with Covid.
>
> As usual, this governor is breaking scientific protocol because it is necessary to show the world that without vaccinations you will all die. By attempting to shortcut the death sentence for those un vaccinated cretins, It may be possible that the death rates could drop so significantly that the only ones left dying are the vaccinated people in which case , one again the right wing governor has spit into the face of science.
>
> There is only one scientific way to handle Covid and that is to disallow preventative treatment and prove to the world that the only true path is vaccinations and boosters and more boosters and more vaccinations.
>
> Desantis is screwing everything up.

mAB treatment is about 1000x the cost of a vaccine.

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<8c4dbf01-534c-436f-9ce4-c2b33bf26e0en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71240&group=sci.electronics.design#71240

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 11:11:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: whit...@gmail.com (whit3rd)
 by: whit3rd - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 18:11 UTC

On Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 7:23:36 AM UTC-7, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 11:58:36 GMT, verwarde terrorist dreigend met
> toetsenbord <vt...@torenspits.com> wrote:

> > 1.8 million do not want to get vaccinated (I am one of those)
> > and there are 700,000 where the vaccines prove in effective,"
> Right. The vaccines don't provide 100% immunity.

There's no such thing as absolute immunity; the vaccines ARE
COMPLETELY EFFECTIVE by any sensible standard (can
stop the pandemic if universally applied).

> >So all that makes the antibody method a good idea.

Effective therapy after seeking health care is not as good as
prevention, though it is certainly more dramatic (and some politicians love
the drama).

> And anything else that helps infected people.

Politicians love to hear that, if they can take credit...

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<sfjkea$brh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71242&group=sci.electronics.design#71242

From: blockedo...@foo.invalid (Don Y)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 11:44:09 -0700
 by: Don Y - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 18:44 UTC

On 8/18/2021 11:11 AM, whit3rd wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 7:23:36 AM UTC-7, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
>> On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 11:58:36 GMT, verwarde terrorist dreigend met
>> toetsenbord <vt...@torenspits.com> wrote:
>
>>> 1.8 million do not want to get vaccinated (I am one of those)
>>> and there are 700,000 where the vaccines prove in effective,"
>> Right. The vaccines don't provide 100% immunity.
>
> There's no such thing as absolute immunity; the vaccines ARE
> COMPLETELY EFFECTIVE by any sensible standard (can
> stop the pandemic if universally applied).

Amusing that folks didn't bat an eyelash at vaccination for
diphtheria, tetanus (even though it fades!), pertussis, rubella,
polio, hepatitis, etc.

Also amusing that their *kids* likely received the same
REQUIRED vaccinations in order to attend school.

And, that international travel (certain locations) also
mandates/suggests others.

>>> So all that makes the antibody method a good idea.
>
> Effective therapy after seeking health care is not as good as
> prevention, though it is certainly more dramatic (and some politicians love
> the drama).

Effective therapy only works if it is available, affordable and
there's a bed waiting for you!

And, once you're infected, you incur the side-effects and
other consequences of that infection. I don't see anyone claiming
that covid IMPROVES your quality of life, health of your organs,
etc.

>> And anything else that helps infected people.
>
> Politicians love to hear that, if they can take credit...

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<sfkej4$1e79$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71277&group=sci.electronics.design#71277

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 02:10:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 02:10 UTC

Don Y <blockedofcourse@foo.invalid> wrote in

> On 8/18/2021 11:11 AM, whit3rd wrote:
>> On Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 7:23:36 AM UTC-7,
>> jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

>>> Right. The vaccines don't provide 100% immunity.
>>
>> There's no such thing as absolute immunity; the vaccines ARE
>> COMPLETELY EFFECTIVE by any sensible standard (can
>> stop the pandemic if universally applied).
>
> Amusing that folks didn't bat an eyelash at vaccination for
> diphtheria, tetanus (even though it fades!), pertussis, rubella,
> polio, hepatitis, etc.
>
> Also amusing that their *kids* likely received the same
> REQUIRED vaccinations in order to attend school.
>
> And, that international travel (certain locations) also
> mandates/suggests others.

>> Effective therapy after seeking health care is not as good as
>> prevention, though it is certainly more dramatic (and some
>> politicians love the drama).
>
> Effective therapy only works if it is available, affordable and
> there's a bed waiting for you!
>
> And, once you're infected, you incur the side-effects and
> other consequences of that infection. I don't see anyone claiming
> that covid IMPROVES your quality of life, health of your organs,
> etc.
>
>>> And anything else that helps infected people.
>>
>> Politicians love to hear that, if they can take credit...

Excellent observations.

Requird to attend school says it all.

Trump really screwed up the minds of the half of the nation that
was already decidedly a bit over the edge of the left side of the
bell curve. Jumping onto Trump's Bad Hayride means they
intentionally took an even deeper dive off that bell curve's left
side than we could have estimated. Failing to vet and then
supporting Trump makes for a minimum of a 30 point IQ hit.
Which is not supposed to shift much in life. Leave it to the idiots
to prove that it can and does shift.

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<sfkrt2$6f1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71297&group=sci.electronics.design#71297

From: pNaonStp...@yahoo.com (Jan Panteltje)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 05:57:34 GMT
NewsFleX homepage: http://www.panteltje.com/panteltje/newsflex/ and ftp download ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/linux/system/news/readers/
 by: Jan Panteltje - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 05:57 UTC

On a sunny day (Wed, 18 Aug 2021 07:36:37 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Anthony
William Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote in
<a1ea6a4b-e4f7-4549-93ae-aca2326034f9n@googlegroups.com>:

>On Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 9:58:52 PM UTC+10, verwarde terrorist dreigend
>met toetsenbord wrote:
>> On a sunny day (Tue, 17 Aug 2021 17:17:46 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Brent
>>
>Locher <blo...@columbus.rr.com> wrote in
>> <7423674d-d6dd-4b94...@googlegroups.com>:
>> >In a typical anti scientific move, the Right wing Governor of Florida has
>set
>> >up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida in order to treat patients
>>
>>infected with Covid.
>>
>> I like it.
>>
>> Today in the news here in the Netherlands (translated):
>> "not vaccinated results in certain covid..
>
>Eventually, if enough people manage to stay not vaccinated.
>
>> 1.8 million do not want to get vaccinated (I am one of those)
>
>Half the population has below average intelligence ...
>
>> and there are 700,000 where the vaccines prove ineffective,"
>
>I wonder where that statistic came from. Australia has recorded one death from
>Covid-19 in somebody who had been fully vaccinated, but they were in a palliative
>care ward, which is say that they were fatally sick with something
>else, so their immune system probably wasn't up to much anyway.
>
>One of our American anti-vaxxers has claimed that 15,000 American had died after
>they'd been vaccinated, which was true in a very narrow sense. The vaccination
>centres have to report when anybody dies - from any cause - after
>they have been vaccinated, but there's not a shred of evidence that the vaccine
>had killed any one of them.
>
>This is presumably represents the same kind of half-witted misunderstanding.
>

>So all that makes the antibody method a good idea.
>
>Probably not.
>
>> Bad for that part of the pharmaceutical industrial complex, no monthly / daily
>/ hourly shots. ;-)
>
>The vaccine is - in principle - a one off treatrment. Once you have been vaccinated
>you don't need any other treatment (unless the virus mutates enough
>for you to need a new vaccine, as happens with seasonal flu).
>
>The monoclonal antibodies are a treatment, not a vaccine, and they won't stop
>you from getting the disease again, and needing further treatment, so there's
>likely to be a more persistent demand than there is for vaccines.

This is from Dutch teletext (ceefax videotext) this morning,
I think you can read Dutch, but I will translate the gist of it:

"
De vaccins van Pfizer en AstraZeneca
bieden minder bescherming tegen de nu
dominante Delta-variant.Drie maanden na
de laatste prik beschermt AstraZeneca
nog maar voor 61 procent en Pfizer voor
75 procent,stelt een onderzoek van de
Universiteit van Oxford.
"
Translated:
3 month after last shot AstraZeneca only protects 61 % and Pfizer 75%
finds reseach by university of Oxford
"Voor het onderzoek werden ruim drie
miljoen neus- en keeluistrijkjes
gebruikt.Bij besmette mensen die al
twee prikken hadden gehad werden
evenveel virusdeeltjes gevonden als bij
ongevaccineerden.Dat kan betekenen dat
beide groepen even besmettelijk zijn.
"
Translated:
3 million nose and throat swaps were used.
!!!people who had both shots had as many virus particles as those who had none.
This can mean both groups are equally contaminating to others.

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<390912e9-cd37-40e6-8dd3-63a7746fa9ecn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71305&group=sci.electronics.design#71305

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 01:01:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 08:01 UTC

On Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 3:57:59 PM UTC+10, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> [...]
> de laatste prik beschermt AstraZeneca
> nog maar voor 61 procent en Pfizer voor
> 75 procent,stelt een onderzoek van de
> Universiteit van Oxford.
> "
> Translated:
> 3 month after last shot AstraZeneca only protects 61 % and Pfizer 75%
> finds research by university of Oxford
>
> "Voor het onderzoek werden ruim drie
> miljoen neus- en keeluistrijkjes
> gebruikt.Bij besmette mensen die al
> twee prikken hadden gehad werden
> evenveel virusdeeltjes gevonden als bij
> ongevaccineerden.Dat kan betekenen dat
> beide groepen even besmettelijk zijn.
> "
> Translated:
> 3 million nose and throat swaps were used.
> !!!people who had both shots had as many virus particles as those who had none.
> This can mean both groups are equally contaminating to others.

It could. As has been discussed here before, both groups seem to be equally infectious when they are first infected.

The vaccinated don't stay infected for long, so they won't be as effective at infecting - contaminating - other people people as the unvaccinated, who stay infected for longer, and frequently get to the stage where the infection moves down into the lungs, and they start breathing out clouds of virus loaded droplets, which isn't what the nose- and throat swabs are looking for or measuring.

As usual, the reporter has latched onto the sensational bit of the news, and omitted to mention the less alarming part of the message.

Some clown claimed that this made the vaccinated into Covid-19 Typhoid Marys, which missed the point that Typhoid Mary had a persistent typhoid infection in her guts which didn't worry her at all. There's no safe haven for the Covid-19 virus anywhere in the human body, and if it is reproducing in your body, it is making you sick.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<sfl4o9$2hh$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71309&group=sci.electronics.design#71309

From: dk4...@arcor.de (Gerhard Hoffmann)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 10:28:57 +0200
 by: Gerhard Hoffmann - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 08:28 UTC

Am 18.08.21 um 17:14 schrieb Fred Bloggs:
> On Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 8:17:49 PM UTC-4, blo...@columbus.rr.com wrote:
>> In a typical anti scientific move, the Right wing Governor of Florida has set up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida in order to treat patients infected with Covid.
>>
>> As usual, this governor is breaking scientific protocol because it is necessary to show the world that without vaccinations you will all die. By attempting to shortcut the death sentence for those un vaccinated cretins, It may be possible that the death rates could drop so significantly that the only ones left dying are the vaccinated people in which case , one again the right wing governor has spit into the face of science.
>>
>> There is only one scientific way to handle Covid and that is to disallow preventative treatment and prove to the world that the only true path is vaccinations and boosters and more boosters and more vaccinations.
>>
>> Desantis is screwing everything up.
>

> mAB treatment is about 1000x the cost of a vaccine.

That sounds interesting, now that prescribed opioids have found some
attention. It's the ideal replacement market.
Polititians will be most thankful for the kickbacks. Sackler V2.
A never ending market that vaccination would destroy.

Gerhard

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<sfl60e$2hi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71310&group=sci.electronics.design#71310

From: pNaonStp...@yahoo.com (Jan Panteltje)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 08:50:00 GMT
NewsFleX homepage: http://www.panteltje.com/panteltje/newsflex/ and ftp download ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/linux/system/news/readers/
 by: Jan Panteltje - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 08:50 UTC

On a sunny day (Thu, 19 Aug 2021 01:01:53 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Anthony
William Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote in
<390912e9-cd37-40e6-8dd3-63a7746fa9ecn@googlegroups.com>:

>On Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 3:57:59 PM UTC+10, Jan Panteltje wrote:
>> On a sunny day (Wed, 18 Aug 2021 07:36:37 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Anthony
>> "
>> De vaccins van Pfizer en AstraZeneca
>> bieden minder bescherming tegen de nu
>> dominante Delta-variant.Drie maanden na
>> de laatste prik beschermt AstraZeneca
>> nog maar voor 61 procent en Pfizer voor
>> 75 procent,stelt een onderzoek van de
>> Universiteit van Oxford.
>> "
>> Translated:
>> 3 month after last shot AstraZeneca only protects 61 % and Pfizer 75%
>> finds research by university of Oxford
>>
>> "Voor het onderzoek werden ruim drie
>> miljoen neus- en keeluistrijkjes
>> gebruikt.Bij besmette mensen die al
>> twee prikken hadden gehad werden
>> evenveel virusdeeltjes gevonden als bij
>> ongevaccineerden.Dat kan betekenen dat
>> beide groepen even besmettelijk zijn.
>> "
>> Translated:
>> 3 million nose and throat swaps were used.
>> !!!people who had both shots had as many virus particles as those who had
>none.
>> This can mean both groups are equally contaminating to others.
>
>It could. As has been discussed here before, both groups seem to be equally
>infectious when they are first infected.
>
>The vaccinated don't stay infected for long, so they won't be as effective at
>infecting - contaminating - other people people as the unvaccinated, who
>stay infected for longer, and frequently get to the stage where the infection
>moves down into the lungs, and they start breathing out clouds of virus
>loaded droplets, which isn't what the nose- and throat swabs are looking for
>or measuring.

Other references state that most people who test positive for that virus just hardly notice any effect.
As there seem to be a vary large number of variants possible, vaccines would need repeated shots
in short sequence (months).

In the bigger view, death due to covid are not any worth than the flue was in 2019 IIR<
In those days the gov panicked here and bought a huge amount of vaccines for that flue variant.
Have not had the flue well as long as I can remember actually in last 50 years, and no shots either.
And I have been in many places, all over the globe.

Millions are spend in Afghanistan for no reason at all, apart from keeping the military industrial complex running
at the same time in the US the homeless are camping out in the thousands, and more to follow (evictions),
no support for them it seems.
You could reason the military is creating jobs, but so would be building infrastructure and helping them.
Weird system, mass manipulation, see J. Larkin screaming in fear of death in this newsgroup :-)
He makes stuff for same army that kills others and its own people in senseless wars like Vietnam and Afghanistan were
and now is arming Taiwan.
Where will it go?

>As usual, the reporter has latched onto the sensational bit of the news, and
>omitted to mention the less alarming part of the message.

No, if you present a different opinion you get blocked from social media!!!
The rulers dictate mouth caps and other things while having none in their own life..

An evil king a Fauci that was involved in the design of what is called 'capability enhancing' whatever virus research
was payed by same US gov and you may well find it came from the same lab as HIV.

And people and politicians are just a pawn in his game.

>Some clown claimed that this made the vaccinated into Covid-19 Typhoid Marys,

Never met her,

>which missed the point that Typhoid Mary had a persistent typhoid infection
>in her guts which didn't worry her at all. There's no safe haven for the
>Covid-19 virus anywhere in the human body, and if it is reproducing in your
>body, it is making you sick.

Humanity is still around, and, as pointed out, excess death here is less than it was from the 2018 flue.
And, the vaccinated that need their daily shot will perish in the next nuculaer war when the stuff is no longer available
and the naturally immune strengthened by having their illnesses killed by excessive radiation will party.

Or something like that.
Mass hysteria never helped anyone or Annie Wan , or Any Mary, but snake oils do sell over and over again.

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<55235738-624f-44b6-b6d7-880ee5b5cb06n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71313&group=sci.electronics.design#71313

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 03:40:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 10:40 UTC

On Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 6:50:28 PM UTC+10, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> On a sunny day (Thu, 19 Aug 2021 01:01:53 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Anthony
> William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote in
> <390912e9-cd37-40e6...@googlegroups.com>:
> >On Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 3:57:59 PM UTC+10, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> >> On a sunny day (Wed, 18 Aug 2021 07:36:37 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Anthony
> >> "
> >> De vaccins van Pfizer en AstraZeneca
> >> bieden minder bescherming tegen de nu
> >> dominante Delta-variant.Drie maanden na
> >> de laatste prik beschermt AstraZeneca
> >> nog maar voor 61 procent en Pfizer voor
> >> 75 procent,stelt een onderzoek van de
> >> Universiteit van Oxford.
> >> "
> >> Translated:
> >> 3 month after last shot AstraZeneca only protects 61 % and Pfizer 75%
> >> finds research by university of Oxford
> >>
> >> "Voor het onderzoek werden ruim drie
> >> miljoen neus- en keeluistrijkjes
> >> gebruikt.Bij besmette mensen die al
> >> twee prikken hadden gehad werden
> >> evenveel virusdeeltjes gevonden als bij
> >> ongevaccineerden.Dat kan betekenen dat
> >> beide groepen even besmettelijk zijn.
> >> "
> >> Translated:
> >> 3 million nose and throat swaps were used.
> >> !!!people who had both shots had as many virus particles as those who had
> >none.
> >> This can mean both groups are equally contaminating to others.
> >
> >It could. As has been discussed here before, both groups seem to be equally
> >infectious when they are first infected.
> >
> >The vaccinated don't stay infected for long, so they won't be as effective at
> >infecting - contaminating - other people people as the unvaccinated, who
> >stay infected for longer, and frequently get to the stage where the infection
> >moves down into the lungs, and they start breathing out clouds of virus
> >loaded droplets, which isn't what the nose- and throat swabs are looking for
> >or measuring.
>
> Other references state that most people who test positive for that virus just hardly notice any effect.

After they have been vaccinated.

> As there seem to be a vary large number of variants possible, vaccines would need repeated shots in short sequence (months).

Or the vaccine would need to present an an antigen which matches a highly conserved element of the virus. Pretty much all the vaccines used in the west present a version of the Covid-19 spike protein, which is highly conserved, so they work against a number of variants.

> In the bigger view, death due to covid are not any worth than the flue was in 2019 IIR<

Your memory is deluding you.

https://www.thelancet.com/article/S2213-2600(20)30527-0/fulltext

<snip Jan being even sillier than usual>

> In those days the gov panicked here and bought a huge amount of vaccines for that flue variant.
> Have not had the flue well as long as I can remember actually in last 50 years, and no shots either.
> And I have been in many places, all over the globe.

Lucky you.Most people aren't a lucky.

> >As usual, the reporter has latched onto the sensational bit of the news, and
> >omitted to mention the less alarming part of the message.
>
> No, if you present a different opinion you get blocked from social media!!!

You've got to be dangerously misleading to manage that.

<snip>
> >Some clown claimed that this made the vaccinated into Covid-19 Typhoid Marys,

> Never met her,

No surprise there. She was American and died in 1938. She was also notorious.

> >which missed the point that Typhoid Mary had a persistent typhoid infection
> >in her guts which didn't worry her at all. There's no safe haven for the
> >Covid-19 virus anywhere in the human body, and if it is reproducing in your
> >body, it is making you sick.
>
> Humanity is still around, and, as pointed out, excess death here is less than it was from the 2018 flue.

As you have claimed. It doesn't seem to be a well-founded claim.

> And, the vaccinated that need their daily shot will perish in the next nuclear war when the stuff is no longer available
and the naturally immune strengthened by having their illnesses killed by excessive radiation will party.

You do have some very silly ideas.

> Or something like that.
> Mass hysteria never helped anyone or Annie Wan , or Any Mary, but snake oils do sell over and over again.

Vaccination usually works for years. Your ideas do look very like snake oil, but they are bit too obviously nonsensical to sell.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<2b347d47-7e05-4384-ab12-d9cfc6f2ed6an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71342&group=sci.electronics.design#71342

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 09:17:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: edward.m...@gmail.com (Ed Lee)
 by: Ed Lee - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 16:17 UTC

> Millions are spend in Afghanistan for no reason at all, apart from keeping the military industrial complex running

It was meant to take out OSL, but we stayed too long.

> at the same time in the US the homeless are camping out in the thousands, and more to follow (evictions),
> no support for them it seems.

No, Demos are purposing to give them (and everybody) $2000 a month. Not sure where the money is coming from.

> and now is arming Taiwan.

Taiwan pays for all guns and supports. We need the money to pay for butters.

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<7c0a1aa4-153d-400e-a0e7-41f722451f85n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71426&group=sci.electronics.design#71426

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 21:36:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 04:36 UTC

On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 2:17:04 AM UTC+10, Ed Lee wrote:
> > Millions are spend in Afghanistan for no reason at all, apart from keeping the military industrial complex running
> It was meant to take out OSL, but we stayed too long.

And the other bits El Qeda in Afghanistan. Ed Lee's opinion of how long the US should have stayed there is worth about as much as all his other ill-informed opinions.

> > at the same time in the US the homeless are camping out in the thousands, and more to follow (evictions), no support for them it seems.
>
> No, Demos are purposing to give them (and everybody) $2000 a month. Not sure where the money is coming from.

It's got to come from US taxpayers. Where else could it come from?

> > and now is arming Taiwan.
>
> Taiwan pays for all guns and supports. We need the money to pay for butter.

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/08/guns-butter.asp

Taiwan is the major source of the advanced integrated circuits that happen to be essential to the US economy (and everybody elses) so they are an essential part of keeping up the "butter" supply. This is a more complicated idea than Ed Lee seems able to process - his processing capability isn't high..

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<sfnht1$rcm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71432&group=sci.electronics.design#71432

From: pNaonStp...@yahoo.com (Jan Panteltje)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 06:25:05 GMT
NewsFleX homepage: http://www.panteltje.com/panteltje/newsflex/ and ftp download ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/linux/system/news/readers/
 by: Jan Panteltje - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 06:25 UTC

On a sunny day (Thu, 19 Aug 2021 09:17:00 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Ed Lee
<edward.ming.lee@gmail.com> wrote in
<2b347d47-7e05-4384-ab12-d9cfc6f2ed6an@googlegroups.com>:

>> Millions are spend in Afghanistan for no reason at all, apart from keeping the military industrial complex running
>
>It was meant to take out OSL, but we stayed too long.
>
>> at the same time in the US the homeless are camping out in the thousands, and more to follow (evictions),
>> no support for them it seems.
>
>No, Demos are purposing to give them (and everybody) $2000 a month. Not sure where the money is coming from.

My plan is to give everybody a color laserprinter to print their own $$$.
This will boost industry, now can I run for precedent?

>> and now is arming Taiwan.
>
>Taiwan pays for all guns and supports. We need the money to pay for butters.

Good point!

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<sfnht2$rcm$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71433&group=sci.electronics.design#71433

From: pNaonStp...@yahoo.com (Jan Panteltje)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 06:25:05 GMT
NewsFleX homepage: http://www.panteltje.com/panteltje/newsflex/ and ftp download ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/linux/system/news/readers/
 by: Jan Panteltje - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 06:25 UTC

On a sunny day (Thu, 19 Aug 2021 03:40:38 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Anthony
William Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote in
<55235738-624f-44b6-b6d7-880ee5b5cb06n@googlegroups.com>:

>On Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 6:50:28 PM UTC+10, Jan Panteltje wrote:
>> On a sunny day (Thu, 19 Aug 2021 01:01:53 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Anthony

>> Other references state that most people who test positive for that virus just
>hardly notice any effect.
>
>After they have been vaccinated.

https://www.rt.com/uk/532487-spectator-editor-covid-vaccine/

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<1703e119-89ff-4dbe-9a50-3395feeb0994n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71435&group=sci.electronics.design#71435

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 01:01:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 08:01 UTC

On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 4:25:44 PM UTC+10, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> On a sunny day (Thu, 19 Aug 2021 03:40:38 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Anthony
> William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote in
> <55235738-624f-44b6...@googlegroups.com>:
> >On Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 6:50:28 PM UTC+10, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> >> On a sunny day (Thu, 19 Aug 2021 01:01:53 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Anthony
> >> Other references state that most people who test positive for that virus just hardly notice any effect.
> >
> >After they have been vaccinated.
>
> https://www.rt.com/uk/532487-spectator-editor-covid-vaccine/

Russia Today isn't exactly a a reliable source. Neither is Jan.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<sfnthk$4rr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71444&group=sci.electronics.design#71444

From: pNaonStp...@yahoo.com (Jan Panteltje)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 09:43:47 GMT
References: <7423674d-d6dd-4b94-9728-9173621d6af9n@googlegroups.com> <sfislm$sqs$1@dont-email.me> <a1ea6a4b-e4f7-4549-93ae-aca2326034f9n@googlegroups.com> <sfkrt2$6f1$1@dont-email.me> <390912e9-cd37-40e6-8dd3-63a7746fa9ecn@googlegroups.com> <sfl60e$2hi$1@dont-email.me> <55235738-624f-44b6-b6d7-880ee5b5cb06n@googlegroups.com> <sfnht2$rcm$2@dont-email.me> <1703e119-89ff-4dbe-9a50-3395feeb0994n@googlegroups.com>
NewsFleX homepage: http://www.panteltje.com/panteltje/newsflex/ and ftp download ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/linux/system/news/readers/
 by: Jan Panteltje - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 09:43 UTC

On a sunny day (Fri, 20 Aug 2021 01:01:49 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Anthony
William Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote in
<1703e119-89ff-4dbe-9a50-3395feeb0994n@googlegroups.com>:

>On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 4:25:44 PM UTC+10, Jan Panteltje wrote:
>> On a sunny day (Thu, 19 Aug 2021 03:40:38 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Anthony
>> William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote in
>> <55235738-624f-44b6...@googlegroups.com>:
>> >
>> >After they have been vaccinated.
>>
>> https://www.rt.com/uk/532487-spectator-editor-covid-vaccine/
>
>Russia Today isn't exactly a a reliable source. Neither is Jan.

The problem is your brainwash was followed by deepfreeze

But there is still hope, I do see my postings have caused tiny cracks in the ice
and one day glowball worming will do the rest.

I like to see several sides / views of the world,
apart from RT I read China Xinhua, Fox, Dutch (most polly ticksians ate CIA there anyways I suspect),
German, UK, and a few more, to get an idea what's going on.
And have actually been to many of those places.
Things change over time, it is interesting.
And always learning.
Now the the US imperium falters so to speak and Russia and China form a new super power
where will it go? Will we all be puppets ?
I expect as (among other things) vaccine measures and other political measures limit humming bee's freedom
revolution is just around the corner, note the large protests in France.

In the one ant heap against the other will the masses swarm out and destroy the old buildings?
Will I sail away to some uninhabited island and live from crab and palm heart
while I see the artificial suns lighting up the skies and hear the world fight over BBC world radio ?

It is good to be informed :-)

So happy with my Chinese Tecsun all band radio :-) Solar panel :-) And maybe a satellite dish on the island
would help to, microwave, airco, well,
sound of silence ????

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<c0bf5e89-6db6-4f10-9111-7122b0a79043n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71450&group=sci.electronics.design#71450

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 03:36:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: bloc...@columbus.rr.com (Brent Locher)
 by: Brent Locher - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 10:36 UTC

On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 5:44:27 AM UTC-4, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> On a sunny day (Fri, 20 Aug 2021 01:01:49 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Anthony
> William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote in
> <1703e119-89ff-4dbe...@googlegroups.com>:
> >On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 4:25:44 PM UTC+10, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> >> On a sunny day (Thu, 19 Aug 2021 03:40:38 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Anthony
> >> William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote in

> >> https://www.rt.com/uk/532487-spectator-editor-covid-vaccine/
> >
> >Russia Today isn't exactly a a reliable source. Neither is Jan.
> The problem is your brainwash was followed by deepfreeze
>
> But there is still hope, I do see my postings have caused tiny cracks in the ice
> and one day glowball worming will do the rest.
>
> I like to see several sides / views of the world,
> apart from RT I read China Xinhua, Fox, Dutch (most polly ticksians ate CIA there anyways I suspect),
> German, UK, and a few more, to get an idea what's going on.
> And have actually been to many of those places.
> Things change over time, it is interesting.
> And always learning.
> Now the the US imperium falters so to speak and Russia and China form a new super power
> where will it go? Will we all be puppets ?
> I expect as (among other things) vaccine measures and other political measures limit humming bee's freedom
> revolution is just around the corner, note the large protests in France.
>
> In the one ant heap against the other will the masses swarm out and destroy the old buildings?
> Will I sail away to some uninhabited island and live from crab and palm heart
> while I see the artificial suns lighting up the skies and hear the world fight over BBC world radio ?
>
> It is good to be informed :-)
>
> So happy with my Chinese Tecsun all band radio :-) Solar panel :-) And maybe a satellite dish on the island
> would help to, microwave, airco, well,
> sound of silence ????

If you are not poised to breed then what good are you actually to the future?

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<sfo664$qou$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71465&group=sci.electronics.design#71465

From: pNaonStp...@yahoo.com (Jan Panteltje)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 12:10:46 GMT
References: <7423674d-d6dd-4b94-9728-9173621d6af9n@googlegroups.com> <sfislm$sqs$1@dont-email.me> <a1ea6a4b-e4f7-4549-93ae-aca2326034f9n@googlegroups.com> <sfkrt2$6f1$1@dont-email.me> <390912e9-cd37-40e6-8dd3-63a7746fa9ecn@googlegroups.com> <sfl60e$2hi$1@dont-email.me> <55235738-624f-44b6-b6d7-880ee5b5cb06n@googlegroups.com> <sfnht2$rcm$2@dont-email.me> <1703e119-89ff-4dbe-9a50-3395feeb0994n@googlegroups.com> <sfnthk$4rr$1@dont-email.me> <c0bf5e89-6db6-4f10-9111-7122b0a79043n@googlegroups.com>
NewsFleX homepage: http://www.panteltje.com/panteltje/newsflex/ and ftp download ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/linux/system/news/readers/
 by: Jan Panteltje - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 12:10 UTC

On a sunny day (Fri, 20 Aug 2021 03:36:35 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Brent
Locher <blocher@columbus.rr.com> wrote in
<c0bf5e89-6db6-4f10-9111-7122b0a79043n@googlegroups.com>:

>On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 5:44:27 AM UTC-4, Jan Panteltje wrote:
>> On a sunny day (Fri, 20 Aug 2021 01:01:49 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Anthony
>> William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote in
>> <1703e119-89ff-4dbe...@googlegroups.com>:

>> >Russia Today isn't exactly a a reliable source. Neither is Jan.
>> The problem is your brainwash was followed by deepfreeze
>>
>> But there is still hope, I do see my postings have caused tiny cracks in the ice
>> and one day glowball worming will do the rest.
>>
>> I like to see several sides / views of the world,
>> apart from RT I read China Xinhua, Fox, Dutch (most polly ticksians ate CIA there anyways I suspect),
>> German, UK, and a few more, to get an idea what's going on.
>> And have actually been to many of those places.
>> Things change over time, it is interesting.
>> And always learning.
>> Now the the US imperium falters so to speak and Russia and China form a new super power
>> where will it go? Will we all be puppets ?
>> I expect as (among other things) vaccine measures and other political measures limit humming bee's freedom
>> revolution is just around the corner, note the large protests in France.
>>
>> In the one ant heap against the other will the masses swarm out and destroy the old buildings?
>> Will I sail away to some uninhabited island and live from crab and palm heart
>> while I see the artificial suns lighting up the skies and hear the world fight over BBC world radio ?
>>
>> It is good to be informed :-)
>>
>> So happy with my Chinese Tecsun all band radio :-) Solar panel :-) And maybe a satellite dish on the island
>> would help to, microwave, airco, well,
>> sound of silence ????
>
>If you are not poised to breed then what good are you actually to the future?

No problem here, eva comes along.
Future is a vague thing
Apart from religion, the 'future' of the cosmos (what we now call 'universe' and beyond) could well be,
for an entity that knew all physics involved and starting condition, fully deterministic.
If human beans have a place in that for a while we cannot tell.

So, in a deterministic universe who (why should I) care after all I am clone 91282372873204

The elementary particles that make up me may be part of your offspring later, so beware!
rats!

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<e4016738-3f29-4633-abca-45f03436e90an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71474&group=sci.electronics.design#71474

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 06:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 13:26 UTC

On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 7:44:27 PM UTC+10, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> On a sunny day (Fri, 20 Aug 2021 01:01:49 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Anthony
> William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote in
> <1703e119-89ff-4dbe...@googlegroups.com>:
> >On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 4:25:44 PM UTC+10, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> >> On a sunny day (Thu, 19 Aug 2021 03:40:38 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Anthony
> >> William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote in

> >> https://www.rt.com/uk/532487-spectator-editor-covid-vaccine/
> >
> >Russia Today isn't exactly a a reliable source. Neither is Jan.
>
> The problem is your brainwash was followed by deep freeze.

Or so Jan likes to think.
> But there is still hope, I do see my postings have caused tiny cracks in the ice and one day glowball worming will do the rest.

Jan is great at deluding himself. He's not picky about where he gets his misinformation and he may even believe his own nonsense.

> I like to see several sides / views of the world, apart from RT I read China Xinhua, Fox, Dutch (most polly ticksians ate CIA there anyways I suspect),
German, UK, and a few more, to get an idea what's going on.

Pity about the ideas you seem to retain. It's an electic collection of nonsense, but consistently nonsnesnical.

> And have actually been to many of those places.
> Things change over time, it is interesting.
> And always learning.

No useful information, but an ever wider range of totally silly ideas.

> Now the the US imperium falters so to speak and Russia and China form a new super power where will it go? Will we all be puppets?

Russia's super-power days are behind them. China has trouble keeping it's population fed - it's not a great basis from which to try to bully the rest of the world.

> I expect as (among other things) vaccine measures and other political measures limit humming bee's freedom revolution is just around the corner, note the large protests in France.

Revolutions do tend to impact food supplies. Everybody has the freedom to starve, but few seem to want to exercise that particular right.
> In the one ant heap against the other will the masses swarm out and destroy the old buildings?
>
> Will I sail away to some uninhabited island and live from crab and palm heart while I see the artificial suns lighting up the skies and hear the world fight over BBC world radio?

The competition for an uninhabited island that could feed you might be intense. Those places all got to be inhabited some time ago.

I grew up in Tasmania. It had been occupied by about 7000 Tasmanian Aborigines since it was cut off from the mainland of Australia by the sea level rise at the end of the most recent ice age.

> It is good to be informed :-)

It is even better to be well-informed.

<snip>

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Gov. Desantis sets up monoclonal antibody centers across Florida

<b8ca70fe-da0e-4b2b-9bf2-72e6440b26ebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71476&group=sci.electronics.design#71476

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 06:39:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 13:39 UTC

On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 8:36:38 PM UTC+10, blo...@columbus.rr.com wrote:
> On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 5:44:27 AM UTC-4, Jan Panteltje wrote:

<snip>

> If you are not poised to breed then what good are you actually to the future?

That's what science is all about. If you contribute to the sum of scientific knowledge you are building something that will be useful in the future - like Edward Jenner's invention of vaccination, which he wrote up for the Royal Society, who eventually published it. It has saved a few lives. With any luck Brent Locher's won't be one of them.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney