To understand a program you must become both the machine and the program.

tech / sci.electronics.design / Taliban kill Afghan Karen for not wearing burqa

SubjectAuthor
* Taliban kill Afghan Karen for not wearing burqaFred Bloggs
`* Re: Taliban kill Afghan Karen for not wearing burqaSpehro Pefhany
 `* Re: Taliban kill Afghan Karen for not wearing burqabitrex
  `- Re: Taliban kill Afghan Karen for not wearing burqabitrex

1
Taliban kill Afghan Karen for not wearing burqa

<1a493a79-2405-4a7a-9204-c48834f911e4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71235&group=sci.electronics.design#71235

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:09:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Taliban kill Afghan Karen for not wearing burqa
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 17:09 UTC

The woman was being defiant and disrespectful to Taliban. They're not going to put up with that bs for 5 seconds.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/17/taliban-kill-woman-not-wearing-burqa-after-vowing-to-honor-womens-rights/

Re: Taliban kill Afghan Karen for not wearing burqa

<52hqhgpithrm5co7h2drqoplsnvut00m6s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71239&group=sci.electronics.design#71239

From: speffS...@interlogDOTyou.knowwhat (Spehro Pefhany)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 14:03:50 -0400
 by: Spehro Pefhany - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 18:03 UTC

On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:09:50 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
<bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote:

>The woman was being defiant and disrespectful to Taliban. They're not going to put up with that bs for 5 seconds.
>
>https://nypost.com/2021/08/17/taliban-kill-woman-not-wearing-burqa-after-vowing-to-honor-womens-rights/

Were things any better under occupation and the imposed 'Islamic
Republic' (2001-2021) regime?

Consider this, just one regional hospital in one of 34 provinces:

The head nurse at Herat Regional Hospital’s Burn Unit guesses that
she’s seen at least a thousand self-immolation cases since she started
working here 13 years ago. Almost all of them are young women who’ve
been beaten, starved, or forced into abusive marriages they can’t
leave without also abandoning their children. But not all women who
douse themselves in kerosene and light a match succeed in killing
themselves

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/02/afghanistan-burned-brides-maria-bashir-elliott-woods/
--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Re: Taliban kill Afghan Karen for not wearing burqa

<QKDTI.3948$kQ4.1058@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71416&group=sci.electronics.design#71416

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: use...@example.net (bitrex)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 21:41:05 -0400
 by: bitrex - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 01:41 UTC

On 8/18/2021 2:03 PM, Spehro Pefhany wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:09:50 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
> <bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The woman was being defiant and disrespectful to Taliban. They're not going to put up with that bs for 5 seconds.
>>
>> https://nypost.com/2021/08/17/taliban-kill-woman-not-wearing-burqa-after-vowing-to-honor-womens-rights/
>
> Were things any better under occupation and the imposed 'Islamic
> Republic' (2001-2021) regime?
>
> Consider this, just one regional hospital in one of 34 provinces:
>
> The head nurse at Herat Regional Hospital’s Burn Unit guesses that
> she’s seen at least a thousand self-immolation cases since she started
> working here 13 years ago. Almost all of them are young women who’ve
> been beaten, starved, or forced into abusive marriages they can’t
> leave without also abandoning their children. But not all women who
> douse themselves in kerosene and light a match succeed in killing
> themselves
>
> https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/02/afghanistan-burned-brides-maria-bashir-elliott-woods/

Nope. it was 20 years of smokeshow/money laundering. It was always a
"humanitarian crisis" every minute of the day for 20 years, and a
disaster for women and children, every minute of the day.

"Regime change" - it's a racket! War - it's a racket! Almost makes one
want to become a leftist...;-)

Re: Taliban kill Afghan Karen for not wearing burqa

<4QDTI.26232$kr4.19513@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71417&group=sci.electronics.design#71417

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: use...@example.net (bitrex)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 21:46:41 -0400
 by: bitrex - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 01:46 UTC

On 8/19/2021 9:41 PM, bitrex wrote:
> On 8/18/2021 2:03 PM, Spehro Pefhany wrote:
>> On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:09:50 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
>> <bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The woman was being defiant and disrespectful to Taliban. They're not
>>> going to put up with that bs for 5 seconds.
>>>
>>> https://nypost.com/2021/08/17/taliban-kill-woman-not-wearing-burqa-after-vowing-to-honor-womens-rights/
>>>

>> Were things any better under occupation and the imposed 'Islamic
>> Republic' (2001-2021) regime?
>>
>> Consider this, just one regional hospital in one of 34 provinces:
>>
>> The head nurse at Herat Regional Hospital’s Burn Unit guesses that
>> she’s seen at least a thousand self-immolation cases since she started
>> working here 13 years ago. Almost all of them are young women who’ve
>> been beaten, starved, or forced into abusive marriages they can’t
>> leave without also abandoning their children. But not all women who
>> douse themselves in kerosene and light a match succeed in killing
>> themselves
>>
>> https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/02/afghanistan-burned-brides-maria-bashir-elliott-woods/
>>

> Nope. it was 20 years of smokeshow/money laundering. It was always a
> "humanitarian crisis" every minute of the day for 20 years, and a
> disaster for women and children, every minute of the day.
>
> "Regime change" - it's a racket! War - it's a racket! Almost makes one
> want to become a leftist...;-)

We were "America First" before it was cool. But without all the
police/military-worship and guns and hut hut hut so it never really sold
too good.