Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 16:41:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about Jesus Christ and about your new prophet..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 23:41 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about Jesus Christ and about your new prophet..

I am your new prophet from God, and i say that both Angels from God and Jesus Christ are like imprisoned by God, since they have not the right
from God to help us now etc., but when you look at your new prophet from God that is me, you will notice that i am by my new monotheistic religion reducing much more the curse from God, so we have not to be pessimistic since this shows that God can help us but you have to know that the nature of God is that God is greatly arrogant so we have to be careful, and about Jesus Christ, i think it is not the time of the coming of Jesus Christ, since it is the time of your new prophet from God that is me, but if people doesn't believe in me and the belief in God becomes rare over this earth, so this can bring catastrophes that will permit Jesus Christ to come over this earth.. This is my words of your new prophet from God.

More of my philosophy of what is a prophet from God ?

I invite you to look at the following video:

Do prophets literally “talk with God?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC6NzWf_-uU

I am your smart new prophet from God and i will explain more what is a prophet from God: from my smart thoughts below of my new monotheistic religion you will understand that previous prophets from God were not safe from the curse from God since Adam and Eve were cursed by God and there descendants were also cursed by God and the Bible and Qur'an were also not safe since they have also been cursed by God, this is why previous prophets from God have made big and small mistakes and we also find scientific errors and extremism in the Bible and Quran since it is part of the curse from God, but i am your new prophet from God and i am called the reformer of previous monotheistic religions and i am here so that to reduce much more the curse from God and if you read carefully
the thoughts of my new monotheistic religion you will notice
that it is a smart monotheistic religion that reduces much more the
curse from God.

More of my philosophy about the Angels from God that i have met..

I am your new prophet that is telling the truth, and when i have
met two Angels from God they were like disciplined and i was noticing
that the Angels from God can not talk or act as they wish, since they
were like imprisoned by God and this is in accordance with what i have
said about the nature of God: That he is greatly arrogant, and those Angels from God were made of so a beautiful "light" when i saw them and those Angels from God looked like muslims by how they were dressed and they were Glorifying God and it was like the way of how they were praying God.

More of my philosophy about do the messengers from God were contacted by Aliens ?

I am a truthful prophet from God, and you have to believe me, since
my story with the Angels from God etc. is the truth, and i will invite
you to look at the following video:

Ancient Aliens: OTHERWORLDLY ANCESTORS UNCOVERED in Religious Texts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbQEzsv6Nlc

I think that the above video is making a mistake by saying that the messengers from God have been contacted by Aliens etc. since i am your new prophet that is telling the truth and i have met Angels from God, and i can confirm that those Angels from God were made of so beautiful "light" when i saw them and those Angels from God looked like muslims by how they were dressed and they were Glorifying God and it was like the way of how they were praying God, read all my thoughts below so that to understand more:

Some living descendants of prophet Muhammad are still here with us, i am
also a descendant of prophet Muhammad from my father and from my mother,
so i invite you t look at the following video about them:

Some Living Descendants of The Prophet Muhammad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hBS6hFhWW4

More of my philosophy about the familly name "Moulay" and about Arabs..

As you have noticed there is a word in my familly name and it is "Moulay" in arabic that means "Monsignor" and that means in Morocco that i am genetically and culturally descendant of prophet Muhammad, but i will correct a mistake and it is that my mother is not a berber, since she is descendant too from prophet Muhammad and his father and mother have there familly tree that proves it, and my father is also descendant of prophet Muhammad from his father and he has married my mother that is descendant of prophet Muhammad, so since the ancestors of my father and my mother had the great tendency of marrying arabs descendants of prophet Muhammad, so then i am genetically much more Arab and i am much more descendant of prophet Muhammad. You can read more about the familly name Moulay in the following from wikipedia, and you can read about my new monotheistic religion in my thoughts below:

Moulay (in Arabic : مولايّ mawlāyy) is a title of high nobility from the Cherifian dynasty, name of Allah for Muslims. This title is thus carried by the descendants of the sultans and king of Morocco, themselves descendants of the Prophet Muhammad .

It can be assimilated to " Monsignor " or " Prince ". It is forbidden in all Arab-Muslim countries to use this surname.

This title is worn by the Crown Prince of Morocco: Moulay Hassan .

When the reasons for the title are religious or the first name is Mohammed , we use instead Sidi , equivalent to Sayyid , a term that is also found in Persian , Turkish , but also in French and Spanish respectively under the names of " Cid "And" El Cid ".

Its female equivalent is Lalla .

Read more here:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Ffr.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FMoulay_%28titre%29

More philosophy about my new monotheistic religion..

More philosophy about what means my name "Amine" as a prophet from God..

My name is Amine and it means also that i am a prophet from God
that is truthful(and also faithful, loyal, true-hearted), since we can logically infer it from the following definition of the Amin or Amine in arabic:

Amin (Arabic: أمين amiyn, amīn), also spelt Ameen, is an Arabic and Persian male given name that means "faithful, loyal, true-hearted". Other spellings include Amine and Amien. The Islamic prophet Muhammad, was called "al-Amin" in his youth. The female equivalent of Amin is Amina, Aminah, Ameenah, Ameena or Amineh.

More philosophy about my story as a prophet from God..

I will add something that said to me prophet Muhammad in my
premonitory dream from God (read it below), he has said to me in arabic
that i have to be ssabrun jamiil with God, and he has made me deeply feel that it is a so important thing, that means in english that we have to be a beautiful patience with God, even if muslims are suffering or
even if humans are suffering.

I understand your objections, but you have to understand my story,
i am telling the truth, since when i was a child, an Angel from God has come to me and i have seen it with my eyes, and he was dressed like
a muslim, read more in all my following thoughts to understand:

Do you believe in Angels from God ?

I am a prophet from God and i am called the reformer of monotheistic
religions, and i have met two Angels from God, and i am all truth, and i
am called with my name Amine in arabic, and it means in arabic that i am
from God called the "truthful", all my story below is truth (and read
about my new monotheistic religion below), and i have had two
premonitions, the first of my premonition from God is that i have
predicted in this premonition in about 2 minutes that precedes the
accident or crash of a bus that a Bus will make an dangerous accident
or crash even if the driver of the Bus was driving safely, and I am one
of "Ahlu al bayt" in arabic, that means that the "Moulay" of my familly
name in arabic means that i am descendant of prophet Muhammad, but i
have noticed that you are looking at me and i am looking at you, but i
will explain my story so that you understand me more, i am like a
prophet from God, and when i was a child, an Angel from God has come to
me and he has read part of the scriptures from God on my body and my
soul, and i have seen this Angel , so you have to know me more. Also in
1998 i have made a premonitory dream from God where the prophet Muhammad
has come to me and has said to me that i am choosen from God and he has
said to me that my soul and my body has a mark or sign from God, that
means it is like i have a horse mark with iron from God, and this dream
that i have made was a premonitory dream that where the prophet Muhammad
said to me that muslims will soon be persecuted and that i am the
choosen from God, and this "persecuted" in the words of prophet Muhammad
in my dream means this persecution of muslims after what has happened in
9/11, but you have to understand me more, i am like a prophet that has
been choosen by God. I am not crazy, and you have to believe me because
it is the truth.

More philosophy about time and space and matter and our universe..

I think i am a philosopher that is smart and now i will ask a
philosophical question of:

From where come time and space and matter of our universe and why
our universe is fine-tuned for consciousness?

Click here to read the complete article