Hailing frequencies open, Captain.

tech / sci.math / Rotational Values

SubjectAuthor
* Rotational ValuesTimothy Golden
+* Re: Rotational ValuesCash Bornhoft
|`* Re: Rotational Valuesmichael Rodriguez
| `* Re: Rotational ValuesTimothy Golden
|  `- Re: Rotational Valuesmitchr...@gmail.com
`* Re: Rotational ValuesTimothy Golden
 `* Re: Rotational ValuesTimothy Golden
  `* Re: Rotational ValuesTimothy Golden
   `* Re: Rotational ValuesTimothy Golden
    +- Re: Rotational ValuesTimothy Golden
    +- Re: Rotational ValuesSerg io
    +- Re: Rotational ValuesTimothy Golden
    `* Re: Rotational ValuesRoss A. Finlayson
     `* Re: Rotational ValuesTimothy Golden
      +* Re: Rotational ValuesRoss A. Finlayson
      |`- Re: Rotational ValuesTimothy Golden
      `* Re: Rotational ValuesTimothy Golden
       `- Re: Rotational ValuesRoss A. Finlayson

1
Rotational Values

<abd4df59-7712-480f-8588-957f308391c9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71995&group=sci.math#71995

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 13:28:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Rotational Values
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 20:28 UTC

Rotation As Fundamental
1 rotation.
2 rotations.
1/2 rotation.
1/3 rotation.
3 rotations.

The interpretation is not clear as to which is the partial rotation and which is the multiple of a singular full rotation. This is to say that one third of three rotations is unity as well as that three times one third of a rotation is as well one rotation. That these in multiplicity congrue is not a surprise. A complete and congruent rotational spectrum is permitted. Interpreting
1.5 rotations
1 rotations
1.9 rotations
0.9 rotations

Yet should the reciprocal rotation be entered into the mix? In effect three or 3 codes for the number of turns it takes to get one rotation. This natural unital form does pre-exist the real number. It's own modulo format is physically corresponding. That the winding number gets thrown away and that it remains available as well if you wish; this is not unlike polysign where for instance the real numbers have two components yet if you like we can always zero one of them. This then exposes how Pn are n-1 dimensional. In effect the bidirectional line is the first geometry to break naught. As if it unfolds is how the generations nay siblings of polysign unfold. So it is possible to implement an n-ary gradation down to ultrafine resolution should a large n be selected; winding be damned. These are the strength of the reciprocal rotations ( rr ) and strangely at zero they command an infinity. This zero happens to relate to P2 where a zero angle rotation implies an out and back sort of structure be maintained. This is a biray concept; holding them to naught. -1+1=0 in an out and back sort of way; just as the geometry commands, the signon implies, and the real number overlooks. Here is the duplicity again. Seemingly optional yet possibly profound.

Re: Rotational Values

<sfmhgs$spk$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72005&group=sci.math#72005

From: weo...@xzcnva.cc (Cash Bornhoft)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Rotational Values
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 21:13:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Cash Bornhoft - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 21:13 UTC

Timothy Golden wrote:

> The interpretation is not clear as to which is the partial rotation and
> which is the multiple of a singular full rotation. This is to say that
> one third of three rotations is unity as well as that three times one
> third of a rotation is as well one rotation. That these in multiplicity
> congrue is not a surprise. A complete and congruent rotational spectrum
> is permitted.
> Interpreting 1.5 rotations 1 rotations 1.9 rotations 0.9 rotations

VACCINE ONLY WORKS FOR A FEW WEEKS ACCORDING TO CDC - GOVERNMENT TO
RECOMMEND TWO SHOTS PER MONTH

Re: Rotational Values

<e735902d-27f0-44f4-8093-6c52403725bfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72045&group=sci.math#72045

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 15:51:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: michael....@gmail.com (michael Rodriguez)
 by: michael Rodriguez - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 22:51 UTC

expand a bit more

Re: Rotational Values

<6b461350-b142-4550-ab47-7554f41ab02dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72143&group=sci.math#72143

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 08:01:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 15:01 UTC

On Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 6:51:53 PM UTC-4, michael Rodriguez wrote:
> expand a bit more
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.math/c/mA1pPYm8AiQ
OK, I'll try again.

Treating rotation as fundamental has some appealing causes from cosmology to nearly unitless measures.
If we do exist on the surface of an n-sphere, with no actual access to the origin, then what we regard as translations can be rotation on that sphere.
As to what that makes our rotations: more relative translations as rotations, I suppose.

The option to forgo degrees and radians as natural measures and stay to rotations as natural measures: clearly one rotation returns one to where they started. As differentials in such an existence it could be stated that achieving such largess is unlikely, and yet to discretely do so may cause no harm to the model. In essence throwing away a winding number will not be problematic to local concerns, even while as a metric they can exist.

That we naturally bump into a reciprocal system as well here: a thousandth of a rotation implies that a thousand such rotations will yield the full rotation, so even as we are in a nearly unitless system the natural existence of the rotational unit breeds this sort of reciprocal availability. It is not an arbitrary choice. The rotation is a clean form; unlike the meter.

The idea that quite a lot could play out on the reciprocal yet discrete form (the 1/n form) is not unlike the rantings of WM here, but for their actual applicability, which I could happily instance without any boundary condition. I have attempted before to express the meter in these terms and of course this goes directly to the cosmological level. Simply put a 14 billion light year sized universe can develop an answer, but as to whether the universe really expanded at the speed of light... isn't there really quite a bit of room up here for variations?

I'm sorry this version is not so fundamental, but this does expose how an awareness of rotation could satisfy.

Re: Rotational Values

<73c56b07-56b5-4d9e-9619-8dfb1ca67e1dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72151&group=sci.math#72151

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 09:54:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 16:54 UTC

On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 8:01:09 AM UTC-7, timba...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 6:51:53 PM UTC-4, michael Rodriguez wrote:
> > expand a bit more
> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.math/c/mA1pPYm8AiQ
> OK, I'll try again.
>
> Treating rotation as fundamental has some appealing causes from cosmology to nearly unitless measures.
> If we do exist on the surface of an n-sphere, with no actual access to the origin, then what we regard as translations can be rotation on that sphere.
> As to what that makes our rotations: more relative translations as rotations, I suppose.
>
> The option to forgo degrees and radians as natural measures and stay to rotations as natural measures: clearly one rotation returns one to where they started. As differentials in such an existence it could be stated that achieving such largess is unlikely, and yet to discretely do so may cause no harm to the model. In essence throwing away a winding number will not be problematic to local concerns, even while as a metric they can exist.
>
> That we naturally bump into a reciprocal system as well here: a thousandth of a rotation implies that a thousand such rotations will yield the full rotation, so even as we are in a nearly unitless system the natural existence of the rotational unit breeds this sort of reciprocal availability. It is not an arbitrary choice. The rotation is a clean form; unlike the meter.
>
> The idea that quite a lot could play out on the reciprocal yet discrete form (the 1/n form) is not unlike the rantings of WM here, but for their actual applicability, which I could happily instance without any boundary condition. I have attempted before to express the meter in these terms and of course this goes directly to the cosmological level. Simply put a 14 billion light year sized universe can develop an answer, but as to whether the universe really expanded at the speed of light... isn't there really quite a bit of room up here for variations?
>
> I'm sorry this version is not so fundamental, but this does expose how an awareness of rotation could satisfy.

Rotation is misapplied to galaxy stars. They do not spin either...
They are in gravitational orbit around their neutronium center.

Re: Rotational Values

<11b98978-40e0-4873-991e-f0627d1449dan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72520&group=sci.math#72520

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 06:44:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 13:44 UTC

On Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 4:29:00 PM UTC-4, Timothy Golden wrote:
> Rotation As Fundamental
> 1 rotation.
> 2 rotations.
> 1/2 rotation.
> 1/3 rotation.
> 3 rotations.
>
> The interpretation is not clear as to which is the partial rotation and which is the multiple of a singular full rotation. This is to say that one third of three rotations is unity as well as that three times one third of a rotation is as well one rotation. That these in multiplicity congrue is not a surprise. A complete and congruent rotational spectrum is permitted. Interpreting
> 1.5 rotations
> 1 rotations
> 1.9 rotations
> 0.9 rotations
>
> Yet should the reciprocal rotation be entered into the mix? In effect three or 3 codes for the number of turns it takes to get one rotation. This natural unital form does pre-exist the real number. It's own modulo format is physically corresponding. That the winding number gets thrown away and that it remains available as well if you wish; this is not unlike polysign where for instance the real numbers have two components yet if you like we can always zero one of them. This then exposes how Pn are n-1 dimensional. In effect the bidirectional line is the first geometry to break naught. As if it unfolds is how the generations nay siblings of polysign unfold. So it is possible to implement an n-ary gradation down to ultrafine resolution should a large n be selected; winding be damned. These are the strength of the reciprocal rotations ( rr ) and strangely at zero they command an infinity. This zero happens to relate to P2 where a zero angle rotation implies an out and back sort of structure be maintained. This is a biray concept; holding them to naught. -1+1=0 in an out and back sort of way; just as the geometry commands, the signon implies, and the real number overlooks. Here is the duplicity again. Seemingly optional yet possibly profound.

So polysign numbers are naturally rotational. Discrete sign n under product do perform discrete rotations. Powers of minus unity (MU) cover the space. In this way polysign form a more fundamental system than the Cartesian system allows for. The rules of complex analysis are superfluous under polysign, since P3 recovers C as P2 recovers R. Pn are all rule behaved with no exceptions. This includes the underling P1 which goes unaddressed in modern mathematics... presuming polysign is still not admitted into modern mathematics, which may not be the case much longer.
I speak here as an outsider to the existent system, but one who has some level of training in it. Regardless, the rotations of polysign are not so straightforward as the OP, which has gone strictly to rotations as a sole means of a metric. As we consider n-signed numbers (Pn) their dimensional form due to the (metric?) balanced geometry sum over s of sx (where x is being held constant) equals zero:
- 1 = 0 (P1)
- 1 + 1 = 0 (P2)
- 2.3 + 2.3 * 2.3 = 0 (P3)
- z + z * z # z = 0 (P4)
these discrete rotations are geometrically bound to these simplex coordinate systems. Under this thinking the real line as rotational is exposed. The real line as capable of carrying bidirectional segments to form a one dimensional simplex is necessary. In other words a structure on the real line whose evaluation is naught has a double segment which you will observe by taking your n-simplex down to n=2. Of course we go further in polysign to n=1 as well, and possibly from this perspective it can be adopted by some who deny the possibility of generalized sign. That these subtle differences exist in polysign from the ordinary geometry should be stressed for fear that they go overlooked as if they are merely a recover of the Cartesian train of thought. They are not. They breed the concept of dimension independently of the Cartesian thinking. They demand their geometry from the balance. That simple statement of balance secures their geometry and their algebra. That simple statement is not an ordinary part of the real number construction as real analysis (RA) teaches it. RA posits that an inverse exists and inherently defines that inverse as
- x
which clearly is the usage of the sign to imply the inverse, and as well as it works in RA, it has bound and gagged their progression. This sad fact will have to be addressed in the future, and for now the readers who bother to understand this discussion will have to sit on their hands a bit... decide whether or not to participate in the new math, while holding onto their position in the old structure. There is a direct conflict of interest here which endangers both the status quo mathematician and the early adopter of polysign. This said, there is tremendous room for development of polysign numbers into calculus; into physics; on and on even into discrete mathematics. Clearly the effect of discrete sign upon the continuum of magnitude is profound. The inability of people trained upon the 'real' number to adopt it is suggestive. The simplicity of polysign and its generality are fully established.

I do not claim a sealed argument in terms of rotations as units within polysign. In effect a value z in Pn has these arms or rays
MU^n z
whose sum will return the user to their starting position. All such combinations form a signon: a structure that packs the space. The signon is not the simplex, though it is closely related, and further that signon has a significant detail in that the structure has unidirectional segments within its structure that include interior segments. These features are not an ordinary part of geometry. This harkens back to the consideration in P2 of the simplex geometry and that double coverage of what was the real line. It alone is the one system which possesses these exact returns in one step. Sometimes P2 appears as degenerate as P1, and yet as they are the low down forms of a general system we must not declare such exceptions as laws, but rather as constructive opportunities. Polysign promise some interdimensional thought system remains to be declared and leveraged formally. To what degree am I maintaining a photon as a unidirectional zero dimensional entity and betraying any P2 activity? If the photon is indeed a particle, and its transmission is at the speed of light, and relativity holds, then its collapse of general space is guaranteed on its own terms and its instantaneous action within its own reference frame whereby it ages exactly zero seconds from transmission to reception; this ladder of detail suggests that the return trip of an antiphoton is trivial. This is a brand new thought, but the idea that such thinking is coming into existence via a pure math form is promising. I do not however claim it to be complete. The point to me is that interpretation is largely what we are doing, yet the falsification of RA and the usage of it in the basis of physics will have to be regarded as a sore point to future generations. I am merely an early follower of polysign. My own abilities are badly limited. Yet that such thinking can come from taking these fundamental ideas seriously ought to provide enough evidence to an onlooker that there is something here; much as the habituated human mind would like to deny the possibility. Sign can and has been generalized. This concept is called polysign numbers. They have rotational qualities. They have geometry. They have multidimensional qualities, though this term is couched in Cartesian logic. They make no use of that Cartesian logic. This is how profound they be.

Re: Rotational Values

<3b842363-3aee-419a-b07e-e29184d4d2c5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72522&group=sci.math#72522

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 06:54:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 13:54 UTC

On Monday, August 23, 2021 at 9:44:25 AM UTC-4, Timothy Golden wrote:
> [...]
> whose sum will return the user to their starting position. All such combinations form a signon: a structure that packs the space. The signon is not the simplex, though it is closely related, and further that signon has a significant detail in that the structure has unidirectional segments within its structure that include interior segments. These features are not an ordinary part of geometry. This harkens back to the consideration in P2 of the simplex geometry and that double coverage of what was the real line. It alone is the one system which possesses these exact returns in one step. Sometimes P2 appears as degenerate as P1, and yet as they are the low down forms of a general system we must not declare such exceptions as laws, but rather as constructive opportunities. Polysign promise some interdimensional thought system remains to be declared and leveraged formally. To what degree am I maintaining a photon as a unidirectional zero dimensional entity and betraying any P2 activity? If the photon is indeed a particle, and its transmission is at the speed of light, and relativity holds, then its collapse of general space is guaranteed on its own terms and its instantaneous action within its own reference frame whereby it ages exactly zero seconds from transmission to reception; this ladder of detail suggests that the return trip of an antiphoton is trivial. This is a brand new thought, but the idea that such thinking is coming into existence via a pure math form is promising.. I do not however claim it to be complete. The point to me is that interpretation is largely what we are doing, yet the falsification of RA and the usage of it in the basis of physics will have to be regarded as a sore point to future generations. I am merely an early follower of polysign. My own abilities are badly limited. Yet that such thinking can come from taking these fundamental ideas seriously ought to provide enough evidence to an onlooker that there is something here; much as the habituated human mind would like to deny the possibility. Sign can and has been generalized. This concept is called polysign numbers. They have rotational qualities. They have geometry. They have multidimensional qualities, though this term is couched in Cartesian logic. They make no use of that Cartesian logic. This is how profound they be.

Not sure if this could augment an interpretation, and the general dimensional form cannot be denied:
http://bandtechnology.com/ConicalStudy/conic.html

Re: Rotational Values

<92ed59ee-bfbf-4a0a-9a8d-88dac9eac02cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72579&group=sci.math#72579

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 14:51:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 21:51 UTC

On Monday, August 23, 2021 at 9:54:26 AM UTC-4, Timothy Golden wrote:
> [...]
> Not sure if this could augment an interpretation, and the general dimensional form cannot be denied:

The idea that we discuss a supercone and a subcone essentially imply that the plane does take the interpretation that the plane is a cone. That the sub-cone folds down to a ray: This becomes a subdimensional interpretation. The realists as fundamentalists might claim that the double-cone is natural, yet here is it a degenerate real interpretation? To claim that a P1-P3 structure exists without P2 in the middle is an interdimensional concept that lacks general dimension. The ray and the cone.... peas in a pod... the square of the sphere is a cone... On this subject it may be a good time to drone... the square of the line is a ray... and now this does lay prone... The center of the cone is a ray. Hur-ray Hurrah, Here ray, Here rise, Here Lays Her Lies. The ray is more fundamental than the line will ever be.

The line as bidirectional is under-appreciated. I don't mind having some corrections and stipulations to fill in, and to what degree will every law be supported by theory versus theory be supported by law? It seems foolhardy to claim photon pairing, though I do think this has been tried. To claim the possibility of an inverse photon... should we be discussing BTU's of photons? The ray pair can exist in this way out and back.

Re: Rotational Values

<fd58750c-a665-4026-b3d2-64b2daf5659bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72966&group=sci.math#72966

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 07:57:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Thu, 26 Aug 2021 14:57 UTC

On Monday, August 23, 2021 at 5:52:02 PM UTC-4, Timothy Golden wrote:
> [...]
>
> The line as bidirectional is under-appreciated. I don't mind having some corrections and stipulations to fill in, and to what degree will every law be supported by theory versus theory be supported by law? It seems foolhardy to claim photon pairing, though I do think this has been tried. To claim the possibility of an inverse photon... should we be discussing BTU's of photons? The ray pair can exist in this way out and back.

Having stretched and squeezed a continuum albeit with a discontinuity should we try it the other way around? All that quantum physics business and the idea that some other mapping could exist with a
continuous/discrete
awareness... Then too what if there is a third and our old FOXP2 has us struck on a bifold? Skewered on a bipole? Solidified in a bivolumetric way?
No, let's have none of that...
But for our n-ary awareness the m-ary of the n-ary can feel quite scary yet next comes lary. I was once hazed by a herd of baby sat kids. They stuck me in the bathroom after lary did a number two. They even closed the window. What a gag. No, really, it was pretty bad.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Rotational Values

<62abff12-2ea6-4463-981e-b13566580437n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72967&group=sci.math#72967

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 08:08:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Thu, 26 Aug 2021 15:08 UTC

<sg8c8j$1uhg$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72971&group=sci.math#72971

From: inva...@invalid.com (Serg io)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 10:33:37 -0500
 by: Serg io - Thu, 26 Aug 2021 15:33 UTC

On 8/26/2021 9:57 AM, Timothy Golden wrote:
> On Monday, August 23, 2021 at 5:52:02 PM UTC-4, Timothy Golden wrote:
<snip crap>

in all of this we have an option to go back to one rotation as fundamental. Relative reference begins here.

> All in all, when it comes time to assigning smelly digits on a global basis, my own cuntry and it's shenanigans have gone farther I believe than anyone else, and so we do in fact deserve credit as the dirtiest douchebags; chuckling our way along as we stick our fingers in other people's faces. Possibly the French have their own odour about them, and the English too... Like good mathematicians we ought only to care about the digits and not who they belong to. Peace On.

dumbass stoner

Re: Rotational Values

<7bfa834a-bf1c-4a09-9143-867de825468en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73823&group=sci.math#73823

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 04:28:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 11:28 UTC

<990cf215-e3f9-419b-ae3a-9c5d5869889dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73853&group=sci.math#73853

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 07:14:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: ross.fin...@gmail.com (Ross A. Finlayson)
 by: Ross A. Finlayson - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 14:14 UTC

<dffada4e-e26f-4b2d-87c2-cc5637ae2f02n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73985&group=sci.math#73985

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 06:57:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 13:57 UTC

<f1b131b2-3324-4364-84c6-28ecbe94eb0en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73987&group=sci.math#73987

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 07:25:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: ross.fin...@gmail.com (Ross A. Finlayson)
 by: Ross A. Finlayson - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 14:25 UTC

<aa8b99fc-dfff-4282-b47e-b6e4b7522ce0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74022&group=sci.math#74022

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 11:41:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 18:41 UTC

<a5e049a4-e992-4b1e-9c6b-8a3457956398n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74538&group=sci.math#74538

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 09:19:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 16:19 UTC

On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 9:57:11 AM UTC-4, Timothy Golden wrote:
> [...]
> Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Q5 ...
> and this is the nary experience. The geometry of these are arguably like graph paper. Ohhh.... does this mean that graph paper should only be used pixelated? I never got too far into that. This is roughtly the problem though with lines having no thickness. Performed on our displays here they had better have at least one pixel of thickness. So the pencil is to blame...
Oh dear, and nearabout here is where Descartes left off; drivelling and snivelling on the unit thickness of a line in order to remedy the problem. It did not ring true and he halted there. Rules for the Direction of the Mind. A nearly purely philosophical work. A first graphic at page 46 and still no equations. More graphics at page 77 and still no equations. Then at page 79 more graphics and some math follows, only to trickle off by page 91 to incompletion.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Rotational Values

<17634677-ffc9-41f6-b398-54edb13cba59n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74670&group=sci.math#74670

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 08:38:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: ross.fin...@gmail.com (Ross A. Finlayson)
 by: Ross A. Finlayson - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 15:38 UTC