The only thing cheaper than hardware is talk.

tech / sci.math / Re: 2-Jill does not have to be a geometry failure like Ken Ribet Re: 1- AMS, Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet, Robert L. Bryant, David Vogan, Eric M. Friedlander, why not go for the truth of mathematics-- the slant cut in cone is a oval, never the ellipse.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: 2-Jill does not have to be a geometry failure like Ken Ribet Re:Archimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Archimedes "struggling for relevance" Plutonium flunked the mathMichael Moroney
 `- Re: Archimedes "struggling for relevance" Plutonium flunked the mathBrain Deitke

1
Re: 2-Jill does not have to be a geometry failure like Ken Ribet Re: 1- AMS, Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet, Robert L. Bryant, David Vogan, Eric M. Friedlander, why not go for the truth of mathematics-- the slant cut in cone is a oval, never the ellipse.

<a48b4a2d-5fdf-42cd-84ac-ea2dda6f8f68n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72036&group=sci.math#72036

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 14:58:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 2-Jill does not have to be a geometry failure like Ken Ribet Re:
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 21:58 UTC

AP thinks Jill Pipher is full more of hatred than ever math, for sci.math posts have asked her for 4 years now to simply do the experiment, drop a lid inside a rolled up paper cone and see the slant cut is a Oval, never the Ellipse. So, so, so much hatred must be Jill Pipher, and how she could even do any math at all. Probably worse than bwr, who spends all day long looking for a way to misinterpret a AP post. Just yesterday, the imp BWR was squabbling about that within every group of Consecutive Evens there was not a Even that was divisible by 8, only, yes only because the previous days AP said Yes-- in every group of Consecutive 4 Evens exists at least one member that is divisible by 8. BWR could never be a mathematician-- a failed mathematician yes, but is Jill Pipher of the same mold, the same cast, full of hatred and lacking of any objective motivation for the truth of math.

On Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 1:18:45 PM UTC-5, bwr fml wrote:
> n Prime?
> 9 No
> 97 Yes
> 871 No 13*67
> 6171 No 3*11^2*17
> 77031 No 3^5*17
> 837799 No 199*421
> 8400511 No 7^2*171439
> 63728127 No 3^4*97*8111
> 670617279 No 3^3*23*41*26339
> 9780657630 No 2*3*5*53*6151357
> 75128138247 No 3*181*2381*58109
> 989345275647 No 3*72547*4545767
> 7887663552367 Yes
> 80867137596217 No 7*19*89*10193*670237
> 942488749153153 No 23*59*97*7160190757,
> 7579309213675935 No 3^2*5*577*291904841659
> 93571393692802302 No 2*3^2*97*53591863512487
> 931386509544713451 No 3*16529*248533*75574981

AP writes: Is this why John Baez fails math and physics, for the moment you correct John Baez, he is off running around like BWR to misinterpret, or to misapply or non comprehend whatever AP has written, just like BWR, full of hatred that doing math and comprehension is all the bloke can muster.

So AP asks John Baez for a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, would he be like BWR and say "limit analysis is geometry" in misinterpret or not understand or not comprehend, because low class minds like BWR never belonged in science, rather in the military where your job is to really hate someone-- the enemy. Can anyone see John Baez as Lieutenant JG? For it is hard to see John Baez rolling a paper into a cone, dropping a lid inside and proving it is a oval at slant, never ellipse.

Hatred in science has no place at all in science, and apparently that is all BWR, John Baez, Ken Ribet, Jill Pipher, Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles offer math and science-- their hatred.

AP

Re: Archimedes "struggling for relevance" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sfmo5p$1884$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72050&group=sci.math#72050

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "struggling for relevance" Plutonium flunked the math
test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 19:06:36 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 23:06 UTC

🕷 of Math and 🕸️ of Physics Archimedes "Court Jester of Math"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> AP thinks Jill Pipher is full more of hatred than ever math, for sci.math posts have asked her for 4 years now to simply do the experiment, drop a lid inside a rolled up paper cone and see the slant cut is a Oval, never the Ellipse.

[snip ad hominem against Jill]

StupidPlutonium. Jill Pipher has never heard of you or your stupid
"experiment", and probably hasn't even heard of sci.math. Why would you
think she would? No evidence she follows this obscure group.

And besides, if she had, she'd tell you that mathematicians do proofs,
not experiments, and your "experiment" would, if perfect, just
demonstrate that a circle is a conic section which is perpendicular to
the axis of the cone. She may also tell you you're wrong and show you a
proof similar to this one:

Below you will find a simple *proof* that shows that certain conic
sections are ellipses.

Some preliminaries:

Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used
in the proof:

^ x

-+- <= x=h
.' | `.
. | .
| | |
' | '
`. | .'
y <----------+ <= x=0

Cone (side view):
.
/|\
/ | \
/b | \
/---+---' <= x = h
/ |' \
/ ' | \
/ ' | \
x = 0 => '-------+-------\
/ a | \

Proof:

r(x) = a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) = a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence

y(x)^2 = r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 = ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 = ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.

Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 = 1 ...equation of an ellipse

qed

Re: Archimedes "struggling for relevance" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sfrdk6$1j42$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72273&group=sci.math#72273

From: nvc...@uyrt.mx (Brain Deitke)
Newsgroups: sci.math
test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 17:37:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Brain Deitke - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 17:37 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>> AP thinks Jill Pipher is full more of hatred than ever math, for
>> sci.math posts have asked her for 4 years now to simply do the
>> experiment, drop a lid inside a rolled up paper cone and see the slant
>> cut is a Oval, never the Ellipse. [snip ad hominem against Jill]
>
> StupidPlutonium. Jill Pipher has never heard of you or your stupid
> "experiment", and probably hasn't even heard of sci.math. Why would you
> think she would? No evidence she follows this obscure group.

you two guys are confused like a LGBTQ+, I don't know what happens in
your countries. The same police kneeling for BLM are bringing heavily
automate weapons to disperse anti-govt covid demonstrations. Here
Australia once again. A member of the parliament for f sake!!

MP Craig Kelly - 'What the hell has happened to our country'
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ako6VJAduEgn/