Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 22:27:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Zelos Malum calls "fuckign stupid" Markus Hennrich, Carl XVI Gustaf, Tommy Ohlsson, Paul Crutzen, stalker-- Zelos Malum, Can't do proper Calculus, thinks electron is .5MeV when it is Dirac's monopole , Real Proton = 840MeV
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 05:27 UTC

Malum, why not ask the simple question, which is the Atom's real electron -- the muon or the 0.5MeV particle that AP says is Dirac's magnetic monopole, instead of your daily spam scree of regurgitating Gabriel posts.

On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 2:05:44 AM UTC-5, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > The fundamental picture of all of Calculus are these two of a
> > trapezoid and rectangle. In fact, call the picture, the
> >
> > FUNDAMENTAL THEOREM OF CALCULUS, Picture
> >
> > Trapezoid for derivative as the roof-top of
> > the trapezoid, which must be a straight-line segment. If it is curved,
> > you cannot fold it down to form a integral rectangle. And the
> > rectangle for integral as area.
> >
> > From this:
> > /|
> > / |
> > A /----|
> > / |
> > | |
> > |____|
> >

> > The trapezoid roof has to be a straight-line segment (the derivative)
> > so that it can be hinged at A, and swiveled down to form rectangle for
> > integral.
> >
> > To this:
> >
> > ______
> > | |
> > | |
> > | |
> > ---------
> >
> > And the derivative of x= A, above is merely the dy/dx involving points
> > A and B. Thus, it can never be a curve in Calculus. And the AB is part
> > of the function graph itself. No curves exist in mathematics and no
> > continuum exists in mathematics.
> >
> > In the above we see that CALCULUS needs and requires a diagram in
> > which you can go from derivative to integral, or go from integral to
> > derivative, by simply a hinge down to form a rectangle for area, or a
> > hinge up to form the derivative from a given rectangle.
> >
> > Why in Old Math could no professor of math ever do the Calculus
> > Diagram? Why? The answer is simple, no-one in Old Math pays attention
> > to Logic, and that no-one in Old Math was required to take formal
> > Logic when they attended school. So a person bereft of Logic, is never
> > going to find mistakes of Logic and think clear and think straight.
> >
> > by Archimedes Plutonium
> > ------------------
> > -------------------
> >

> > Proofs that the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV, and that the .5MeV particle was the magnetic monopole, afterall
> >
> > 12 PROOFS that Real-Electron = muon
> > by Archimedes Plutonium
> >
> > Proofs that the Real Electron=muon and that the .5MeV particle was the magnetic monopole, afterall
> > >
> > PROOFS that Real-Electron = muon
> >
> > 1st proof is chemical bonding cannot exist with momentum of 938 versus ..5MeV
> > Chemical Bonds are covalent, ionic, metallic. You simply cannot get atoms to bond if the electron is thought of as the .5MeV particle, only with a muon at 105 MeV and the proton at 840 MeV with neutron at 945 MeV do you have the physics of angular momentum that allows bonding in Chemistry. The .5MeV particle was, all along a magnetic monopole of a photon with .5 MeV charge energy, not rest mass energy.
> >
> > AP
>
> Seriously, si reposting the same shit over and over really how you talk?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Zelos Malum calls "fuckign stupid" Markus Hennrich, Carl XVI Gustaf, Tommy Ohlsson, Paul Crutzen, stalker-- Zelos Malum, Can't do proper Calculus, thinks electron is .5MeV when it is Dirac's monopole , Real Proton = 840MeV

<08ce463f-056e-4ed9-9970-715f7f1a4e63n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72106&group=sci.math#72106

Newsgroups: sci.math