Always think of something new; this helps you forget your last rotten idea. -- Seth Frankel

tech / sci.math / Re: Georg Cantor is the father of all mainstream mathematical cranks.

SubjectAuthor
* Georg Cantor is the father of all mainstream mathematical cranks.Eram semper recta
+* STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake mathDan Christensen
|`* STUDENTS BEWARE: Dan Christensen is a vicious spamming troll and has been at it Eram semper recta
| `* STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake mathDan Christensen
|  `* STUDENTS BEWARE: Dan Christensen is a vicious spamming troll and hasEram semper recta
|   `* STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake mathDan Christensen
|    `- Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake mathBuck Laramee
+- Re: Georg Cantor is the father of all mainstream mathematical cranks.Eram semper recta
> [...]
   ||`* Re: Georg Cantor is the father of all mainstream mathematical cranks.markus...@gmail.com
   || `- Re: Georg Cantor is the father of all mainstream mathematical cranks.Eram semper recta
   |`- Re: Georg Cantor is the father of all mainstream mathematical cranks.zelos...@gmail.com
   `* Re: Georg Cantor is the father of all mainstream mathematical cranks.zelos...@gmail.com
    `* Re: Georg Cantor is the father of all mainstream mathematical cranks.Eram semper recta
     +* Re: Georg Cantor is the father of all mainstream mathematical cranks.markus...@gmail.com
     |`* Re: Georg Cantor is the father of all mainstream mathematical cranks.Eram semper recta
     | `* Re: Georg Cantor is the father of all mainstream mathematical cranks.zelos...@gmail.com
     |  `- Re: Georg Cantor is the father of all mainstream mathematical cranks.Eram semper recta
     +- Re: Georg Cantor is the father of all mainstream mathematical cranks.Buck Laramee
     `- Re: Georg Cantor is the father of all mainstream mathematical cranks.zelos...@gmail.com

Pages:123
Re: Georg Cantor is the father of all mainstream mathematical cranks.

<92ca04c0-dd1b-42ca-818c-e7d2791bfc86n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72133&group=sci.math#72133

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 05:40:37 -0700 (PDT)
References: <2e4d3bce-70fb-4b2c-868f-0c81fa25a63en@googlegroups.com> <4df9874c-3f23-459b-8b9c-615e2040f2e5n@googlegroups.com> <41a35565-19fa-4f73-94f2-b82869c28f80n@googlegroups.com> <864f8ec2-db6c-4737-a09e-93a5959140c0n@googlegroups.com> <cff458ef-b684-4ad0-890f-3b635c525577n@googlegroups.com> <50b684ea-9e48-4762-ba89-dbfe47aea53cn@googlegroups.com> <80540238-0a7b-4e78-ad76-8a4b25ffde0fn@googlegroups.com> <6a0346db-5ac2-4f0b-8745-d0a099519418n@googlegroups.com> <0b329cd2-896f-4b35-b48c-a5ea2f057c66n@googlegroups.com> <440d657d-fd08-4ed4-8aec-ce67bc1fba25n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Georg Cantor is the father of all mainstream mathematical cranks.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 12:40 UTC

On Friday, 20 August 2021 at 01:03:04 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> torsdag 19 augusti 2021 kl. 15:38:50 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > To "systematically name members of a set" is very dubious, as pointed out before.
> > Tell me idiot, do you think that because morons like you "point out things that you believe wrong" that this constitutes an argument of any kind? Are you really this stupid?
> >
> > The whole world will laugh at your above nonsense.
> >
> > "systematically name members of a set" is a clear expression. Let's see an example for two year olds.
> >
> > Name the members of the set {1, 4, 3, 2} systematically.
> >
> > Think you are up to it? Chuckle.
> > > You can name every number of an uncountable set by just writing out what the element is.
> > Then do it! LMAO. I gave you a test. Write out ALL the elements of (0,1), you stupid crank!
> >
> > And no, your bullshit about 9999 does not count. ROFLMAO.
> Bobe, Jane, John, Hanna.

Wow. Seems like you're losing it! Did you even try to understand the question?