Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 02:36:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: That UCLA students deserve better than the crank Dr. Tao. Re: Mathematical Cranks
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 09:36 UTC

On Thursday, January 27, 1994 at 3:48:41 PM UTC-6, Terry Tao wrote:
> In article <2i7dqf$5...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu> Ludwig.P...@dartmouth.edu (Ludwig Plutonium) writes:
> > My post there Fred was the quickest ruse I could think of at that
> >instant of time when I read aesop's post. I had remembered reading
> >aesop's negativism some months ago. Instead of coming outright and
> >saying how can I find out who is this character's true identity and
> >organization. I thought I would try the most compact discrediting
> >tactic. Simply call him gay. That tactic starts all the eyes looking
> >into aesop. Personally I have nothing against homosexuals. I could not
> >dream of a better world then if all men were gay except me, leaving all
> >the females to me. In fact I have a scientific explanation of
> >homosexuality which falls-out of PU totality. In the previous past life
> >a homosexual male was a female then. It is a predominance of female
> >photons which are entering his life now.
> I submit this as evidence to anyone who still believes that Ludwig
> Plutonium, deep down, still has a shred of humanity, or that he does not
> need to get a life.
>
> --
> Terry Tao Math Dept., Princeton University (t...@math.princeton.edu)
> "God is dead." - Nietzsche
> "Nietzsche is dead." - God
> "Nietzsche is God." - The Grateful Dead

AP writes: And I submit the fact that Dr. Tao cannot even roll up a heavy paper into a cone and drop a Kerr lid or a Mason jar lid down into the cone. Then tilt the lid and see for himself that the slant cut of a single cone forms a Oval, never the Ellipse. And because Terry Tao is too feeble, too lazy to do this simple experiment, I submit that Dr. Tao no longer deserves being a math professor at UCLA teaching our young students. That UCLA students deserve better than the crank Dr. Tao.

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Length: 21 pages

File Size: 1620 KB
Print Length: 21 pages
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PLSDQWC
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#8-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Length: 137 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1307 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 137 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Re: That UCLA students deserve better than the crank Dr. Tao. Re: Mathematical Cranks

<sfrdvg$jpt$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72275&group=sci.math#72275

From: nvc...@uyrt.mx (Brain Deitke)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: That UCLA students deserve better than the crank Dr. Tao. Re:
Mathematical Cranks
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 17:43:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Brain Deitke - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 17:43 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> AP writes: And I submit the fact that Dr. Tao cannot even roll up a
> heavy paper into a cone and drop a Kerr lid or a Mason jar lid down into
> the cone. Then tilt the lid and see for himself that the slant cut of a
> single cone forms a Oval, never the Ellipse. And because Terry Tao is
> too feeble,

you are LGBT. Confused.