In the long run, every program becomes rococco, and then rubble. -- Alan Perlis

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: DTG: A new theory of gravity

SubjectAuthor
* DTG: A new theory of gravityKen Seto
+* Re: DTG: A new theory of gravityOdd Bodkin
|`* Re: DTG: A new theory of gravityKen Seto
| +- Re: DTG: A new theory of gravityArnold Sala
| `* Re: DTG: A new theory of gravityOdd Bodkin
|  `* Re: DTG: A new theory of gravityKen Seto
|   `* Re: DTG: A new theory of gravityOdd Bodkin
|    `* Re: DTG: A new theory of gravityKen Seto
|     `* Re: DTG: A new theory of gravityOdd Bodkin
|      `* Re: DTG: A new theory of gravityKen Seto
|       `- Re: DTG: A new theory of gravityOdd Bodkin
+* Re: DTG: A new theory of gravityKen Seto
|`- Re: DTG: A new theory of gravityArnold Sala
+- Re: DTG: A new theory of gravityArnold Sala
`- Fresh crap grom Ken ShitoDono.

1
DTG: A new theory of gravity

<14c899c1-54f8-469f-b5a2-5a02eaa17605n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72063&group=sci.physics.relativity#72063

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 08:10:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: DTG: A new theory of gravity
From: setoke...@gmail.com (Ken Seto)
 by: Ken Seto - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:10 UTC

after 110 yeas of tryingPhysicists failed to uni te gravity with the other forces after110 years of trying. The reason that is that they don’t realize that gravity is a composite force as follows:
1.It is an attractive EM force derived from the fact that the interacting objects are expanding in the same direction in the E-Matrix as the universe expands.

2. The structure of the E-Matrix is divergent and the objects are confined to the divergent structure of the E-Matrux. This gives rise to an repulsive effect between the objects and this repulsive effect is called the CRE force.

3. Gravity between the interacting object is the combined attractive EM force and the repulsive CRE force. That’s why gravity is so weak compare to the other forces.
4. It turns out that the attractive EM force in combination wth the repulsive CRE force is necessary for the moon to maintain a stable orbit aero.ud the earth for billions of years.

Re: DTG: A new theory of gravity

<sn5ui4$184n$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72065&group=sci.physics.relativity#72065

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: DTG: A new theory of gravity
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:21:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:21 UTC

Ken Seto <setoken47@gmail.com> wrote:
> after 110 yeas of tryingPhysicists failed to uni te gravity with the
> other forces after110 years of trying. The reason that is that they don’t
> realize that gravity is a composite force as follows:
> 1.It is an attractive EM force derived from the fact that the interacting
> objects are expanding in the same direction in the E-Matrix as the universe expands.
>
> 2. The structure of the E-Matrix is divergent and the objects are
> confined to the divergent structure of the E-Matrux. This gives rise to
> an repulsive effect between the objects and this repulsive effect is called the CRE force.
>
> 3. Gravity between the interacting object is the combined attractive EM
> force and the repulsive CRE force. That’s why gravity is so weak compare
> to the other forces.
>
> 4. It turns out that the attractive EM force in combination wth the
> repulsive CRE force is necessary for the moon to maintain a stable orbit
> aero.ud the earth for billions of years.

Ken, I don’t know if you’re recovering from a stroke or what, but please
look carefully at the quality of what you just posted and ask yourself if
you’re really in shape to do this anymore.

Re: DTG: A new theory of gravity

<945ad12e-180d-4db6-9387-733043bc0729n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72066&group=sci.physics.relativity#72066

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 08:35:11 -0800 (PST)
From: setoke...@gmail.com (Ken Seto)
 by: Ken Seto - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:35 UTC

On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 11:10:55 AM UTC-5, Ken Seto wrote:
> after 110 yeas of tryingPhysicists failed to uni te gravity with the other forces after110 years of trying. The reason that is that they don’t realize that gravity is a composite force as follows:
> 1.It is an attractive EM force derived from the fact that the interacting objects are expanding in the same direction in the E-Matrix as the universe expands.
>
> 2. The structure of the E-Matrix is divergent and the objects are confined to the divergent structure of the E-Matrux. This gives rise to an repulsive effect between the objects and this repulsive effect is called the CRE force.
>
> 3. Gravity between the interacting object is the combined attractive EM force and the repulsive CRE force. That’s why gravity is so weak compare to the other forces.
>
> 4. It turns out that the attractive EM force in combination wth the repulsive CRE force/pdf is necessary for the moon to maintain a stable orbit around the earth for billions of years.

5. A complete description of the about concept of gravity is available in the following link:
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015gravity.pdf

Re: DTG: A new theory of gravity

<41dd8ccc-b27b-4f0c-b67e-991847b743e5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72067&group=sci.physics.relativity#72067

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 08:41:29 -0800 (PST)
From: setoke...@gmail.com (Ken Seto)
 by: Ken Seto - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:41 UTC

On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 11:21:27 AM UTC-5, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > after 110 yeas of tryingPhysicists failed to uni te gravity with the
> > other forces after110 years of trying. The reason that is that they don’t
> > realize that gravity is a composite force as follows:
> > 1.It is an attractive EM force derived from the fact that the interacting
> > objects are expanding in the same direction in the E-Matrix as the universe expands.
> >
> > 2. The structure of the E-Matrix is divergent and the objects are
> > confined to the divergent structure of the E-Matrux. This gives rise to
> > an repulsive effect between the objects and this repulsive effect is called the CRE force.
> >
> > 3. Gravity between the interacting object is the combined attractive EM
> > force and the repulsive CRE force. That’s why gravity is so weak compare
> > to the other forces.
> >
> > 4. It turns out that the attractive EM force in combination wth the
> > repulsive CRE force is necessary for the moon to maintain a stable orbit
> > aero.ud the earth for billions of years.
> >
> Ken, I don’t know if you’re recovering from a stroke or what, but please
> look carefully at the hequality of what you just posted and ask yourself if
> you’re really in shape to do this anymore. .
Idiot....what I post is the real cause of gravity.
> --
> Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Re: DTG: A new theory of gravity

<sn5vv4$11nu$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72068&group=sci.physics.relativity#72068

From: rt...@gjh.rt (Arnold Sala)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:45:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Arnold Sala - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:45 UTC

Ken Seto wrote:

> 2. The structure of the E-Matrix is divergent and the objects are
> confined to the divergent structure of the E-Matrux. This gives rise to
> an repulsive effect between the objects and this repulsive effect is
> called the CRE force.

you repugnant sack of shit, stealing theories like there is no day
tomorrow. "Is called .." is called your stupid thief ass, that's what is
called. There is a reason bill gaytes wants you thieves vaccinated from
this planet.

Re: DTG: A new theory of gravity

<sn608l$11nu$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72069&group=sci.physics.relativity#72069

From: rt...@gjh.rt (Arnold Sala)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:50:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Arnold Sala - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:50 UTC

Ken Seto wrote:

> 5. A complete description of the about concept of gravity is available
> in the following link:

what 2015, you disgusting pile of shit? You stole the whole thing you
don't understand, recently. You evil stupid uneducated crackpot.

Re: DTG: A new theory of gravity

<sn60b3$11nu$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72070&group=sci.physics.relativity#72070

From: rt...@gjh.rt (Arnold Sala)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:51:47 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Arnold Sala - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:51 UTC

extreme crank, crackpot Ken Seto wrote:

>> Ken, I don’t know if you’re recovering from a stroke or what, but
>> please look carefully at the hequality of what you just posted and ask
>> yourself if you’re really in shape to do this anymore. .
> Idiot....what I post is the real cause of gravity.

you stole what you post, you stupid charlatan.

Re: DTG: A new theory of gravity

<sn60j7$9tk$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72071&group=sci.physics.relativity#72071

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:56:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:56 UTC

Ken Seto <setoken47@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 11:21:27 AM UTC-5, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> after 110 yeas of tryingPhysicists failed to uni te gravity with the
>>> other forces after110 years of trying. The reason that is that they don’t
>>> realize that gravity is a composite force as follows:
>>> 1.It is an attractive EM force derived from the fact that the interacting
>>> objects are expanding in the same direction in the E-Matrix as the universe expands.
>>>
>>> 2. The structure of the E-Matrix is divergent and the objects are
>>> confined to the divergent structure of the E-Matrux. This gives rise to
>>> an repulsive effect between the objects and this repulsive effect is
>>> called the CRE force.
>>>
>>> 3. Gravity between the interacting object is the combined attractive EM
>>> force and the repulsive CRE force. That’s why gravity is so weak compare
>>> to the other forces.
>>>
>>> 4. It turns out that the attractive EM force in combination wth the
>>> repulsive CRE force is necessary for the moon to maintain a stable orbit
>>> aero.ud the earth for billions of years.
>>>
>> Ken, I don’t know if you’re recovering from a stroke or what, but please
>> look carefully at the hequality of what you just posted and ask yourself if
>> you’re really in shape to do this anymore. .
> Idiot....what I post is the real cause of gravity.

Maybe Richard Hertz will discuss your ideas with you, to applaud your
“creativity”.

Maybe Ed Lake will engage with you and tell you your book is right on
target.

Let’s find out.

>> --
>> Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Fresh crap grom Ken Shito

<f41a27fb-9ffa-484c-994b-e175fbdadde5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72074&group=sci.physics.relativity#72074

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 09:02:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Fresh crap grom Ken Shito
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 17:02 UTC

On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 8:10:55 AM UTC-8, seto...@gmail.com wrote:
> snip imbecilities<

Fresh crap from Ken Shito

Re: DTG: A new theory of gravity

<8b8126fc-981b-4cbe-b7b0-94d49b15f315n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72093&group=sci.physics.relativity#72093

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 10:57:14 -0800 (PST)
From: setoke...@gmail.com (Ken Seto)
 by: Ken Seto - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 18:57 UTC

On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 11:56:10 AM UTC-5, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Ken, I don’t know if you’re recovering from a stroke or what, but please
> >> look carefully at the hequality of what you just posted and ask yourself if
> >> you’re really in shape to do this anymore. .
> > Idiot....what I post is the real cause of gravity.
> Maybe Richard Hertz will discuss your ideas with you, to applaud your
> “creativity”.
>
> Maybe Ed Lake will engage with you and tell you your book is right on
> target.
Why don’t you point out what’s wrong....gutless.
> Let’s find out.
> >> --
> >> Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables
> >

> --
> Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Re: DTG: A new theory of gravity

<sn6a5k$13gh$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72098&group=sci.physics.relativity#72098

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 19:39:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 19:39 UTC

Ken Seto <setoken47@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 11:56:10 AM UTC-5, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Idiot....what I post is the real cause of gravity.
>> Maybe Richard Hertz will discuss your ideas with you, to applaud your
>> “creativity”.
>>
>> Maybe Ed Lake will engage with you and tell you your book is right on
>> target.
> Why don’t you point out what’s wrong....gutless.

Because I’m not here to suppress your loneliness by combative debate.

>> Let’s find out.
>>>

>> --
>> Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Re: DTG: A new theory of gravity

<68e4daf4-9b67-4219-b7ee-392e7b65fa94n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72150&group=sci.physics.relativity#72150

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 07:29:31 -0800 (PST)
From: setoke...@gmail.com (Ken Seto)
 by: Ken Seto - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 15:29 UTC

On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 2:39:35 PM UTC-5, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Maybe Richard Hertz will discuss your ideas with you, to applaud your
> >> “creativity”.
> >>
> >> Maybe Ed Lake will engage with you and tell you your book is right on
> >> target.
> > Why don’t you point out what’s wrong....gutless.
> Because I’m not here to suppress your loneliness by combative debate.
> >> Let’s find out.
Bullshit. If thee is anything wrong you would point out immediately. But you couldn’t find anything wong so you shut the fuck up.

Re: DTG: A new theory of gravity

<sn8jci$6a4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72166&group=sci.physics.relativity#72166

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 16:29:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 16:29 UTC

Ken Seto <setoken47@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 2:39:35 PM UTC-5, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Why don’t you point out what’s wrong....gutless.
>> Because I’m not here to suppress your loneliness by combative debate.
> Bullshit. If thee is anything wrong you would point out immediately.

Nope. As has been mentioned many many many times to you, your stuff is so
bad it’s not even worth rebutting. Notice that no one has downloaded your
book just to post reviews explaining what’s wrong with it. It’s not worth
any attention at all.

> But you couldn’t find anything wong so you shut the fuck up.

Re: DTG: A new theory of gravity

<8140790c-ce65-4c4b-a0cf-81e4beda1671n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72399&group=sci.physics.relativity#72399

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 09:37:15 -0800 (PST)
From: setoke...@gmail.com (Ken Seto)
 by: Ken Seto - Sun, 21 Nov 2021 17:37 UTC

On Friday, November 19, 2021 at 11:29:09 AM UTC-5, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Because I’m not here to suppress your loneliness by combative debate.
> > Bullshit. If thee is anything wrong you would point out immediately.
> Nope. As has been mentioned many many many times to you, your stuff is so
> bad it’s not even worth rebutting. Notice that no one has downloaded your
> book just to post reviews explaining what’s wrong with it. It’s not worth
> any attention at all.

You are a woodworker. You are not qualified to judge my work. Go back to wake open toys.

Re: DTG: A new theory of gravity

<snebdg$1av3$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72421&group=sci.physics.relativity#72421

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 20:49:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Sun, 21 Nov 2021 20:49 UTC

Ken Seto <setoken47@gmail.com> wrote:

> You are a woodworker. You are not qualified to judge my work. Go back to wake open toys.

Don’t you think you should stop trying to post if you are in such sad
shape?

--
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables